Minor UX/Quality Of Life suggestions

<p>A few suggestions I think would help user experience in the game.</p><p> </p><p>

1. A tickbox or button to choose the winner of the match, on the match booking screen. </p><p> </p><p>

This would reduce the need for additional clicks to go into Road Agent notes for every match. Most casual players aren’t going to spend too much time in Road Agent notes setting up anything other than winners and losers, and more serious players aren’t going to spend too much time in there either when it comes to undercard matches. This eliminates clicks and repetition. </p><p> </p><p>

2. Easier tracking of popularity and momentum changes.</p><p> </p><p>

There’s a lot of text and information on the roster screens, but there’s also a lot of space. I would really love a couple of icons that show how the wrestlers momentum or overall popularity is changing in real time. Think a stock market arrow up or down or some other simple green or red arrow graphic (like in FIFA when form is improving). This is more immediate feedback and reward, than the current “track changes” for popularity which is a few clicks away. </p><p> </p><p>

3. A bigger segment score, other graphics on the match results screen</p><p> </p><p>

To me this is the most important screen in the game as far as user reward. Segment scores need to be larger as that’s so important, but also there is still a lot of text that could be graphics. </p><p> </p><p>

I’d like to see each wrestlers performance grade number as a graphic, and also other graphics for things like crowd reaction, both for the overall segment, and for each individual wrestler, rather than having to read lots of text in the road agent notes about whether the match had good crowd heat (and even that isn’t always even there). This to me is more immediate reward to the user (especially casual users) and will help keep people engaged.</p><p> </p><p>

4. Make the filter more useful when booking match participants</p><p> </p><p>

While it’s helpful to be able to filter wrestlers by perception, this filter is ultimately not the most useful as the drop down menu still lists EVERYONE on your roster. Surely that could also reflect your filter? </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for reading!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Benno" data-cite="Benno" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48763" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A few suggestions I think would help user experience in the game.<p> </p><p> 1. A tickbox or button to choose the winner of the match, on the match booking screen. </p><p> </p><p> This would reduce the need for additional clicks to go into Road Agent notes for every match. Most casual players aren’t going to spend too much time in Road Agent notes setting up anything other than winners and losers, and more serious players aren’t going to spend too much time in there either when it comes to undercard matches. This eliminates clicks and repetition. [/Quote]</p><p> </p><p> This would be great for the pre-show, agreed, maybe the undercard as a smaller fed too. An alternative, "quicker" fix would be automatically setting the winner note, and setting it as the one with higher momentum (or popularity), that way you'd only need to change it when you wanted the other guy to win (or wanted a draw), which would save some work at least.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48763" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>3. A bigger segment score, other graphics on the match results screen<p> </p><p> To me this is the most important screen in the game as far as user reward. Segment scores need to be larger as that’s so important, but also there is still a lot of text that could be graphics. </p><p> </p><p> I’d like to see each wrestlers performance grade number as a graphic, and also other graphics for things like crowd reaction, both for the overall segment, and for each individual wrestler, rather than having to read lots of text in the road agent notes about whether the match had good crowd heat (and even that isn’t always even there). This to me is more immediate reward to the user (especially casual users) and will help keep people engaged.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Huge +1 for the increased size of segment scores.</p><p> </p><p> Small, less enthusiastic +1 for the rest.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48763" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>4. Make the filter more useful when booking match participants<p> </p><p> While it’s helpful to be able to filter wrestlers by perception, this filter is ultimately not the most useful as the drop down menu still lists EVERYONE on your roster. Surely that could also reflect your filter?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You know you can drag and drop, right?</p><p> </p><p> I agree that it would be useful for those who don't want to drag and drop, maybe if you're on a laptop with a dodgy touchpad, but I haven't used a drop-down menu to select a match participant for about a decade.</p><p> </p><p> What I would add here though is that I really miss the perception filter on the angle booking screen...</p></div></blockquote>

You know you can drag and drop, right?

I agree that it would be useful for those who don't want to drag and drop, maybe if you're on a laptop with a dodgy touchpad, but I haven't used a drop-down menu to select a match participant for about a decade.

What I would add here though is that I really miss the perception filter on the angle booking screen...

Oh for sure I use drag and drop but that almost seems like it's more a hack than a feature. Like how long is it before new users would figure out it's an option? And yeah, I do use touch screen a lot when I chrome remote into my PC to play on my phone or tablet so that does inform why I'd love a tick box or similar.