Major Selling Points of TEW 2020

The attributes system is really nice. It's especially nice to be able to run a nice locker room backstage without having to break the bank on perks or hiring family members.

I'm loving the attributes as well. I'm really only noticing it in the C-verse because that's the only database I've found that has them implemented the best way, but it tells such a cool story by just reading their attributes.

The Tag Team management screen is SO much better. Being able to easily see which workers have chemistry, and if they've tagged before, not to mention their disposition and perception level, is fantastic.

The only complaint I have about the new Tag Team page is lack of worker pictures being visible after you selected each partner. I forget names quite a bit and rely on visual cues. I'm so bad at remembering names lol. Obviously there is ways around this but I feel like it could do with a graphical touch.

For me theres alot of things.

First is the block tapings. I wanted this forever.

Second: Beeing able to play with dev. companies. Can't wait to start a NXT Save.

I also really like to be able to look for tag teams. Really helps me setting up a decent Tag division in my company.

For me so far:

1. New gimmick system is fun and feels like a clear upgrade.

2. Previously mentioned tag-team management screen is positive add.

3. Playing a development territory seems clean and easy.

4. Attributes are fun add.

5. Faster load times (I have only tested with CVerse games)

Hoping some tuning comes with training and development staff designations. There is potential there and bringing back some aspects from 2016 would complete the circle for me, example: assigning trainers/skill development tracking sheet.

I'm really happy with a lot of the new features in the game. I wrote about a lot of them in the suggestions board over the last few years so its awesome that many of the ones I wanted are in.

The major selling points for me are:

1. New Financial Model

2. Block Taping TV Shows

3. Ticket Pricing

4. Merchandising

5. Contract Structure

6. User Reputation affecting how you start up a company

7. Tournaments

8. Mass adding workers in the editor.

9. Stars and how they affect attendance levels. In the brief amount of time I've played the demo for I was underwhelmed by this feature, but I probably wasn't using it right. I started an organic mod, and let the game create a variety of wrestlers. I had pretty much everyone on the card as unskilled nobodies because I wanted to see how much/little they would cost, but made my user character maxed out on everything. My company had a 15 popularity rating. I prebooked my 99 popularity user character vs one of the unskilled nobodies and only drew around 150 people. I figured maybe there needs to be at least 2 popular guys to make a difference so I generated another guy with a 90 popularity and booked them for the next show. The boost in attendance was barely noticeable. Maybe an extra 20 people, I don't remember exactly, but it was less than 200 total. Maybe the product I chose(I believe it was a puro based style) doesn't let me have those perks of attendance boosting when the fans predominantly care about in ring skill. I'll have another play around with it when the full game is released to see if it is actually working in the game or not. It just seems like if you got The Rock to come to a show at a company with a 15 popularity, you'd get more than 150 people there regardless of what The Rock was doing or who he was facing. If its still lacking in a boost when the full game comes out I'll mention it in the Tech Support section.

Screen size

While I have concerns with TEW 2020 and will not be purchasing it when it is available. (Going to wait for a few months for more needed work to be done).

Outside of that. My biggest thing is the increased size of the window. No longer is it so small.

Tim

Loading times.

Stables (although i think more can be done still).

More options with titles.

General interaction with workers.

Tag Teams have got upgraded/improved.

I am also getting used to the product, it is not as bad as i thought in the beginning. I still think people should be allowed to edit some basic things on each product.

For me, it's "Hey, new version of TEW!". Really. It's that simple. I've played every previous version. I anticipate playing every future version.

So much this.

But with regard to specifics:

Attributes

Talk to worker

Products

Dojos and performance centers being the primary point of entry for new workers

On the fly booking

Stables getting love

Tag Team worldwide search

Perception

Gimmick system

The entire financial system

The new contract system

For me, while i have only played the game a little as I am mainly waiting until full release, The major selling point for me is:

The pushes being replaced by perceptions. I love it so much and I honestly think its a game changer. It's a lot more realistic and allows for a lot more to be done.

For me a major selling point is the ability to open up a worker's area that they don't work in. Well, assuming the worker is okay with it.

There's guys I wanted to bring into my federation in 2016 that I just couldn't because I couldn't bring them into where I was working.

You have no idea how much fun it was to be able to go "oh hey, if I should ask this worker if he'll come to Japan" and it worked. I use Japan because I'm working on a federation there, but now that you can do it anywhere, you can now bring in that hot prospect who isn't getting any love in Mexico to your product in Australia.

That's a major reason I avoided places like Europe or Australia was just that the talent pool was bad. Now though? Hey, the talent pool is the entire world. Oh yeah, you know India and worrying about the talent pool there? Yeah, you can just go fix that easily.