70% seems exaggerated but I noticed a lot of people getting this crowd reaction while playing EMLL, too.

I think it's more of a database problem than a game mechanic problem, though. I haven't dug really deep, so I could very well be entirely off base, but I think EMLL's Grindhouse Lucha product values the hardcore skill. A large part of the EMLL roster is comprised of pretty standard luchadors who have little or no hardcore ability and that's what seems to trigger the vocal crowd reaction.

From all the descriptions and the roster makeup, I would suggest that EMLL should have a different product (either Comic Book Lucha Libre or a different specific product not yet available).

I think the game mechanic itself works as intended. If you actually had a product that expects all workers to have hardcore ability, it should completely crap all over workers who don't have it.

But again, I could be entirely wrong.

70% seems exaggerated but I noticed a lot of people getting this crowd reaction while playing EMLL, too.

I think it's more of a database problem than a game mechanic problem, though. I haven't dug really deep, so I could very well be entirely off base, but I think EMLL's Grindhouse Lucha product values the hardcore skill. A large part of the EMLL roster is comprised of pretty standard luchadors who have little or no hardcore ability and that's what seems to trigger the vocal crowd reaction.

From all the descriptions and the roster makeup, I would suggest that EMLL should have a different product (either Comic Book Lucha Libre or a different specific product not yet available).

I think the game mechanic itself works as intended. If you actually had a product that expects all workers to have hardcore ability, it should completely crap all over workers who don't have it.

But again, I could be entirely wrong.

No, i literally mean like 70%. I had 1 out of my 10 match card with people they didnt hate. 9 of the matches had people they hated, its so weird

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="danyp92" data-cite="danyp92" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48907" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I checked and only in a couple of products the requirement were altered because they were too harsh. I think all the products with this "expectation" should be less harsh.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> agreed. Its not fun having my entire midcard get dinged because the crowd doesn't like them. And i dont think thats how EMLL would be personally</p>

Fans crapping all over any worker is not really realistic in my opinion.

Aside from WWE fans, I have never been to any show where a crowd has been vocal towards hating a worker for not being good enough, or not being hardcore enough etc.

Didn't ECW fans used to crap on the workers pretty hard, I clearly remember loud "YOU ****ED UP" chants if someone botched anything, much worse than WWF/E fans ever were back in the day.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48907" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't ECW fans used to crap on the workers pretty hard, I clearly remember loud "YOU ****ED UP" chants if someone botched anything, much worse than WWF/E fans ever were back in the day.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could that be something that gets penalised then if a worker does botch a move and injure someone? </p><p> </p><p> I’m against the penalty because a crowd doesn’t know who a worker is. I guess I’m ok with a penalty if they worker is absolutely shocking in the ring. But some decent workers are getting this penalty because their pop isn’t recognisable.</p>

Could that be something that gets penalised then if a worker does botch a move and injure someone?

I’m against the penalty because a crowd doesn’t know who a worker is. I guess I’m ok with a penalty if they worker is absolutely shocking in the ring. But some decent workers are getting this penalty because their pop isn’t recognisable.

Never heard of the “who are you?” Chants? Or “this is boring”

It happens.

Tommy Dreamer was hated by ECW fans until he stuck around enough and showed some guts. I don’t think it should apply to people who aren’t stars though, that’s nonsensical. Just maybe make it clear on what kind of people they will hate. We know that booking eye candy will be turned on by the fans but not the type of workers they hate.

Tommy Dreamer was hated by ECW fans until he stuck around enough and showed some guts. I don’t think it should apply to people who aren’t stars though, that’s nonsensical. Just maybe make it clear on what kind of people they will hate. We know that booking eye candy will be turned on by the fans but not the type of workers they hate.

It's workers who don't have a good rating in any of the skills valued by the promotion. I don't think the exact skills that are necessary are spelled out anywhere explicitly, though.

Patch 9 fixed this for a couple of products (the fans hated half the ACPW roster before that). I'd suggest either put it in tech support to get that product adjusted as well, or ask the mod maker to change the default product.

Fans crapping all over any worker is not really realistic in my opinion.

Aside from WWE fans, I have never been to any show where a crowd has been vocal towards hating a worker for not being good enough, or not being hardcore enough etc.

This man never watched WCW...