Is there a way to make someone an owner?

<p>You can only do that for promotions that are yet to open, unfortunately, although if he has the right business skill and is a blood relative of Vince Sr (which obviously he is), there's a large chance he'll take over once Vince Sr retires.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm not sure if there's a way to force Vince Sr to retire at a certain time, but I'm not really an "Editor Guy", so there might well be.</p>

You can only do that for promotions that are yet to open, unfortunately, although if he has the right business skill and is a blood relative of Vince Sr (which obviously he is), there's a large chance he'll take over once Vince Sr retires.

I'm not sure if there's a way to force Vince Sr to retire at a certain time, but I'm not really an "Editor Guy", so there might well be.

You could in '04 :p

http://logan.rodzen.com/img/retiredate.jpg

You can set a retirement age. So you could line that up with the age Vince Sr. was at when the shift occurred.

It seems like you're talking about in the middle of a game but you can check in the editor to see if it's been set like that already.

The problem with the whole "leave the game and rejoin the game as the owner than leave the game as the owner" thing (at least in 2016) is that it erases all the current progress you had, like notes or storylines. Not sure if 2020 is different.

Why wouldn't you just add an additional user?