Make Crowd Heat Visible on Booking Results Screen

Teemu made a mention of this after seeing the TEW2004 booking screen, and I figured it'd be a good addition and should be relatively simple to add in.

Clearly, "Crowd Heat" is a variable in the game that updates match to match. Right now, that isn't visible other than digging through notes in-game, which only lets you know after the fact if you played to it correctly or not. Previous versions of TEW this was fine, since there was nothing you could do to cater to a crowd that is reacting differently than you envisioned when you originally booked the show.

HOWEVER, 2020 has the cool feature that allows you to readjust your booking on the fly. You don't have to look far to see WWE, on many occasions, readjusting the match order of a PPV based on the crowd's reactions.

Without seeing how the crowd is reacting until they've already reacted positively or negatively, you can't take full advantage of this feature. If you could have an idea of how hot the crowd is from segment to segment (which, in reality, you could tell by just looking at the crowd physically) it could create a lot more fun situations where you have to adjust your show on the fly to cater to it. Right now, the number of situations where you'd adjust your match order are so limited that I feel like many people won't get to use it.

Great post, I couldn't agree more.

I know a lot of people look at TEW as a game to beat and segment ratings as the be all end all, but for those who look at as more of a sim and want to play booker, I feel like the main things a booker looks at is tickets sold, tv ratings and how the crowd are responding.

Obviously there are road agent notes that say when a match had good crowd response but it's not all the time and more detail would give more immediate feedback and like you say, would give a better indication of how your fans are responding to a wrestler or show and inform your booking plans accordingly.