C-Verse Game Start Ideas

I like this! Third idea can go the other way to if you want to be a booker. Jerry gets rid of Eric because he is causing problems in the locker room. Your user character is brought on to be a puppet booker for the Eisen family.

Eric Eisen sees potential in India

Eric can't stand working under his brother and the shadow of his father. Offended that he was not given ownership he decides to open his own promotion in a large market that he can take over.... In India. He convinces some over the hill SWF alums to come with him.

Who would the starting over the hill wrestlers/tag teams be?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Row (Knuckles & Shady k), Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly), and the Samoan Pit Bulls (Akima Brave & Toma) would all be tag team alumni available for him to hire. As for singles wrestlers, the pickings are pretty slim....Rayne Man might be the only alumni singles wrestler available to hire that would be worth it. I guess maybe Handsome Stranger and Frederique as a tag team or as singles. But the elephant in the room is absolutely...What would fiance Emma do?

A good option, but how much money does he have? Wasn't in the big time long, probably have to start with like 10k tops.

Ota clearly had a side hustle going on, lending his likeness to a wildly successful line of children's toys which netted him big bucks...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48991" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A good option, but how much money does he have? Wasn't in the big time long, probably have to start with like 10k tops.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could go with Fox Mask or Masked Cougar. Both have deep West Coast roots. Not sure how much money either have but probably enough to start a small or local place. Cougar could be the main draw too and pass on skills to the young guys.</p>

In the Two Month trial, i created Lucha Underground, a starting point for Koji Kojima and KOKO Ishabashi to wrestle again

based in America, i had the rules of being allowed to hire four employed guys the rest had to be unemployed

Acid is my main guy, the top face, while Koji battles the faces as head of The Bladed Cartel

my other idea for release date is J.K Stallings getting the license back for HGC or something similar and luring Champagne Lover, Marat Khoklov and Ross Henry back into the business along with maybe Peter Micheals, you have a little bit of star power and then you have to build the rest up to survive while stealing whoever else comes along

i call it TNA rules anyone they fire you hire

I'm trying to build OLLIE back up. Have turned long-time failed midcarder Tricolor Jr heel and pushing him to the belt.

I've also made it intergender, so Electric Dreamer is getting a big push. Trying to save/salvage Phoenix IV also.

FULL FORCE WRESTLING

Bring the POWER back to the POWERFUL!

Disgusted at how SMALL the wrestling business has become, with even USPW, a promotion once hailed as the LAND OF THE GIANTS, now having more workers SMALLER than Light Heavyweight than the other way around, THE FOOOORCE could take it no longer!

DESPERATE to right these wrongs, THE FORCE was left with no other option but to START ANEW! And thus began the EPIC TALE of the one and only FULL FORCE WRESTLING!!!!

Setup with a MONSTER BATTLE product to allow for UNLIMITED VISION, WORLD-SHAKING EVENTS and SHORT EASY MATCHES FOR A 45-YEAR-OLD BROKEN DOWN BODY, it is the ONLY company with a hiring rule decreeing LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT AS THE MINIMUM SIZE FOR TALENT SIGNINGS!! Smaller wrestlers are not allowed, EVEN AS JOBBEEERRS!!

THE FOOOOOOORCE may or may not have convinced some of the HEAVIER USPW wrestlers to go along with him on this JOURNEY!!!

FULL FORCE WRESTLING is a fully Integrated company even though there is only ONE WOMAN IN THE WORLD that it will allow itself to sign and she works EXCLUSIVELY IN JAPAAAAAN!!

And yes, FULL FORCE WRESTLING is in ALL-CAPS. AT ALL TIMES! DO NOT SAY IT AS AN ACRONYM OR ELSE FEEL THE FOOOOORCE!!!

Rebranding for profit

BriCo takes TCW, outs the CEO and Booker and rebrand the entire company. Why? To sell TOYS of course! The workers in TCW are suddenly forced to adopt over the top gimmicks based on BriCo's various toy lines. Wolf Hawkins the werewolf and Andrews the hunter out to stop him, The New Wave now back together as an 'elite fighting force' and their custom made terrorist foes with hordes of masked goons to defeat, etc. It's less a wrestling organization and more all the worst aspects of old 80's cartoons brought to life once more.

Rebranding for profit

BriCo takes TCW, outs the CEO and Booker and rebrand the entire company. Why? To sell TOYS of course! The workers in TCW are suddenly forced to adopt over the top gimmicks based on BriCo's various toy lines. Wolf Hawkins the werewolf and Andrews the hunter out to stop him, The New Wave now back together as an 'elite fighting force' and their custom made terrorist foes with hordes of masked goons to defeat, etc. It's less a wrestling organization and more all the worst aspects of old 80's cartoons brought to life once more.

Still keeps the initials but now it's Toy Championship Wrestling. It was fate.

Death Row (Knuckles & Shady k), Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly), and the Samoan Pit Bulls (Akima Brave & Toma) would all be tag team alumni available for him to hire. As for singles wrestlers, the pickings are pretty slim....Rayne Man might be the only alumni singles wrestler available to hire that would be worth it. I guess maybe Handsome Stranger and Frederique as a tag team or as singles. But the elephant in the room is absolutely...What would fiance Emma do?

I'm thinking he talks Ash Campbell into coming over with tag partner Nelson Campbell. The promise is "Spend 2 years helping me make some cash in India and I'll personally call my brother to get you a spot on the SWF main roster."

He also reached out to The Guru to come over to be on screen GM. Guru brings some CZCW standouts looking to get that SWF deal down the road.

He blows his entire budget begging Jack Bruce to come out of retirement for a 1 more match mega deal. Bruce vs Eisen. Bruce agrees under the assumption that no one in the U.S. would see it. (Think Flair in TNA lol)

Masochist Challenge

Although the game seems pretty limited in terms of challenges. I think it would be interesting to use one of the games tougher products (each of which are very difficult to attract sponsors & have extremely limited broadcasting... though with own broadcasters being extremely affordable this is a non factor) as Insignificant to Titanic with the goal of eventually unseating USPW.

Ideally if youre doing this you probably want to play with as many rules & preferences on as possible just to make your life slightly more frustrating. And if you really wanted to pull your nails out, you'd also not create your own broadcaster B) But I can see that part being too much lol (also theres probably no point if you go the show spamming route:

Here are the toughest products in the game:

- Bar Room Entertainment

- Deathmatch

- Gory Hardcore

- Junior Deathmatch

- Risque Adult

- Slobberknocker-Deathmatch

Who doesnt want to see 150K fans packed into a bar room? Or 150K people watching a Pillowfight Hair vs. Hair match?

I'm thinking he talks Ash Campbell into coming over with tag partner Nelson Campbell. The promise is "Spend 2 years helping me make some cash in India and I'll personally call my brother to get you a spot on the SWF main roster."

He also reached out to The Guru to come over to be on screen GM. Guru brings some CZCW standouts looking to get that SWF deal down the road.

He blows his entire budget begging Jack Bruce to come out of retirement for a 1 more match mega deal. Bruce vs Eisen. Bruce agrees under the assumption that no one in the U.S. would see it. (Think Flair in TNA lol)

That's some good stuff lol.. the flair in TNA is great !

Here are the toughest products in the game:

- Bar Room Entertainment

- Deathmatch

- Gory Hardcore

- Junior Deathmatch

- Risque Adult

- Slobberknocker-Deathmatch

Toughest in what way? You can easily get 40-50 ratings with Very Difficult new promotion with 10 pop with Deathmatch, Gory Hardcore and Junior Deathmatch. Sure it won't bring much sponsorship money, TV or PPV deals right from the get-go but there are some networks etc. to which you can actually make deals for when you are more popular.

Toughest in what way? You can easily get 40-50 ratings with Very Difficult new promotion with 10 pop with Deathmatch, Gory Hardcore and Junior Deathmatch. Sure it won't bring much sponsorship money, TV or PPV deals right from the get-go but there are some networks etc. to which you can actually make deals for when you are more popular.

Toughest in that they are the most unappealing products in a challenge where your goal is to unseat the most popular and widely appealing promotion in the world. On paper, perhaps the challenge isnt that challenging (though prove it by doing it I always say), but I think once broadcasting revenues get fixed (because they're pretty obscene) this will be more of a relevant challenge.

Even so, if you're avoiding show spamming & broadcaster creating, I think this is still a solid challenge, especially if you're playing it genuinely.

<p><strong>The Magic of Joshi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In an effort to appeal to a more modern global fanbase and to spice up an aging roster at home, Burning Hammer of The Wrestling Gods appoint a brand new head booker... Crusher ICHIHARA</p><p> </p><p>

This revolutionary move has thus far been viewed by many at home as Kaneko trying to save his butt by inspiring some goodwill in the media. </p><p> </p><p>

The question remains what will she do with her new found role:</p><p>

- Will Ichihara add a Joshii division to Burning Hammer for the first time in company history?</p><p>

- Will she reach out to her 'Magic Three' rival Sensational Ogiwara with a request to borrow talent or will she simply go on a stealing spree?</p><p>

- Will the Japanese fan-base respond positively to this new direction?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zeel1" data-cite="Zeel1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48991" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>FULL FORCE WRESTLING</strong></span></p><p> <em>Bring the POWER back to the POWERFUL!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Disgusted at how SMALL the wrestling business has become, with even USPW, a promotion once hailed as the LAND OF THE GIANTS, now having more workers SMALLER than Light Heavyweight than the other way around, THE FOOOORCE could take it no longer!</p><p> </p><p> DESPERATE to right these wrongs, THE FORCE was left with no other option but to START ANEW! And thus began the EPIC TALE of the one and only FULL FORCE WRESTLING!!!!</p><p> </p><p> Setup with a MONSTER BATTLE product to allow for UNLIMITED VISION, WORLD-SHAKING EVENTS and SHORT EASY MATCHES FOR A 45-YEAR-OLD BROKEN DOWN BODY, it is the ONLY company with a hiring rule decreeing LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT AS THE MINIMUM SIZE FOR TALENT SIGNINGS!! Smaller wrestlers are not allowed, EVEN AS JOBBEEERRS!!</p><p> </p><p> THE FOOOOOOORCE may or may not have convinced some of the HEAVIER USPW wrestlers to go along with him on this JOURNEY!!!</p><p> </p><p> FULL FORCE WRESTLING is a fully Integrated company even though there is only ONE WOMAN IN THE WORLD that it will allow itself to sign and she works EXCLUSIVELY IN JAPAAAAAN!!</p><p> </p><p> And yes, FULL FORCE WRESTLING is in ALL-CAPS. AT ALL TIMES! <em>DO NOT SAY IT AS AN ACRONYM OR ELSE FEEL THE FOOOOORCE!!!</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> IT'S NOT SHOUTING, IT'S JUST FEELING THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!! BUY MY MERCHAAAAAAAANDISE!!!</p>

<p>Recreate Golden Canvas Grappling - GCG with one of their former employees currently without a job with only these rules/goals in mind (serious/not serious):</p><p> </p><p>

1) Put those legacy destroyers Maeda and Yoshizawa into retirement (probably they are already too old and they will go there by themselves)!</p><p> </p><p>

2) No damn Juniors belts! (these are for that dumb BHOTWG!) Openweight or if you want to win a major title, go up in size!</p><p> </p><p>

3) The only true canvas are Golden, not Black!</p><p> </p><p>

4) You were a GCG loyalist and then you went to BCG or BHOTWG? Stay there, you turncoat!</p><p> </p><p>

5) Maybe I'm not writing that much but you must DESTROY BCG!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zeel1" data-cite="Zeel1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48991" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>FULL FORCE WRESTLING</strong></span></p><p> <em>Bring the POWER back to the POWERFUL!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Disgusted at how SMALL the wrestling business has become, with even USPW, a promotion once hailed as the LAND OF THE GIANTS, now having more workers SMALLER than Light Heavyweight than the other way around, THE FOOOORCE could take it no longer!</p><p> </p><p> DESPERATE to right these wrongs, THE FORCE was left with no other option but to START ANEW! And thus began the EPIC TALE of the one and only FULL FORCE WRESTLING!!!!</p><p> </p><p> Setup with a MONSTER BATTLE product to allow for UNLIMITED VISION, WORLD-SHAKING EVENTS and SHORT EASY MATCHES FOR A 45-YEAR-OLD BROKEN DOWN BODY, it is the ONLY company with a hiring rule decreeing LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT AS THE MINIMUM SIZE FOR TALENT SIGNINGS!! Smaller wrestlers are not allowed, EVEN AS JOBBEEERRS!!</p><p> </p><p> THE FOOOOOOORCE may or may not have convinced some of the HEAVIER USPW wrestlers to go along with him on this JOURNEY!!!</p><p> </p><p> FULL FORCE WRESTLING is a fully Integrated company even though there is only ONE WOMAN IN THE WORLD that it will allow itself to sign and she works EXCLUSIVELY IN JAPAAAAAN!!</p><p> </p><p> And yes, FULL FORCE WRESTLING is in ALL-CAPS. AT ALL TIMES! <em>DO NOT SAY IT AS AN ACRONYM OR ELSE FEEL THE FOOOOORCE!!!</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I AM SO STEALING THIS IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FULL FORCE WRESTLING RULLLLLLLLLES!!! NO MIDGETS ALLOWED! NO AVERAGE SIZES ALLOWED! GIIIIIIIAAAAAAANTS!!! WE WILL MAKE BRUCE THE GIANT PROOOOOOOOOUD!!!</p>

Recreate Golden Canvas Grappling - GCG with one of their former employees currently without a job with only these rules/goals in mind (serious/not serious):

1) Put those legacy destroyers Maeda and Yoshizawa into retirement (probably they are already too old and they will go there by themselves)!

2) No damn Juniors belts! (these are for that dumb BHOTWG!) Openweight or if you want to win a major title, go up in size!

3) The only true canvas are Golden, not Black!

4) You were a GCG loyalist and then you went to BCG or BHOTWG? Stay there, you turncoat!

5) Maybe I'm not writing that much but you must DESTROY BCG!

The mirror version of this is how I played BCG in '16 trying to take GCG out. I guess my BCG save (diary?) in '20 will be about taking WLW for the whole Modern Japan Movement that gave me hell in the previous game, plus they got silly flippy small masked guys and yakuza money so SHAME! SHAME!