IMPACT! Wrestling: Hard to Kill (RW 2020+)

Slammiversary Pre-Show

j9jrJ53.jpg?1

Been a bit of a hectic week, hope to have the full show later this week. For now, the preshow and "last" call.

The Lariat predicted the pre-show correctly, so he already has a 1 point lead on the prediction contest haha! I also have been tinkering with the Trey Miguel name returning... so I like that suggestion...

Quick Picks:

Impact World Championship: Eddie Edwards {C} vs. Ace Austin

Impact Tag: The North {C} vs. ???

Impact Knockouts Triple Threat: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Tenille Dashwood

Impact X-Division Triple Threat: TJ Perkins {C} vs. Chris Bey vs. Willie Mack

Moose vs. "Any Former Champion Of The Company" ???

Clockwork Orange House of Fun: The Last Stand; Dual Retirement Match: Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer

The Rascalz vs. The Unkindness (Madman Fulton and Trey)

Jake Crist vs. Sami Callihan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions

Impact World Championship: Eddie Edwards {C} vs. Ace Austin

Impact Tag: The North {C} vs. ???

Impact Knockouts Triple Threat: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Tenille Dashwood

Impact X-Division Triple Threat: TJ Perkins {C} vs. Chris Bey vs. Willie Mack

Moose vs. "Any Former Champion Of The Company" ???

Clockwork Orange House of Fun: The Last Stand; Dual Retirement Match: Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer

The Rascalz vs. The Unkindness (Madman Fulton and Trey)

Jake Crist vs. Sami Callihan

• 2 months later...

Slammiversary Quick Post

It's been almost three months since the last post but I wanted to get a quick update out for Slammiversary so we can head down the tracks towards Bound for Glory. Moving into a quick recap post here to get things back on track // Remind myself what I'd booked as I hadn't touched the game since August. Wanted to post this and see if I could get the creative juices flowing again. Plus, I've got some downtime after a hectic couple months, so this could be worth exploring more!

Slammiversary Quick Recap

Show opened with the champ, Eddie Edwards telling Ace Austin this was personal and tonight he'd be stomping him out.

First match of the night saw The Unkindness (Trey Miguel and Madman Fulton) defeat Trey's ex-mates The Rascalz in a fun back and forth match. Fulton's strength overwhelmed but this was a great opener.

Kylie Rae escaped the Undead Realm but that prompted Mitchell, Nevaeh and Havoc to appear at the studio... as they chased down Kylie Rae; Susie runs in and grabs Rosemary, who in turn drags Taya and Bravo with her for the big save...

The X-Division title was on the line a three-way bout as TJ Perkins defended the title by pinning Willie Mack, Chris Bey looked strong but not quite yet like a champion.

Moose is backstage and walking with his TNA World Championship, Heath shows up wearing an "I'm a Free Agent" shirt and Moose says its great to see him... but damn, you aren't a former Impact champion, or champion material...

Backstage, Taya is screaming at Bravo for forcing her to spend time around Rosemary. Bravo insists "She's not that bad, you'll probably love her"

Tenille Dashwood became the new Impact Knockouts Champion when she rolled Deonna Purrazzo up out of nowhere and stole the victory. Jordynne Grace the reigning champ was on the verge of tapping when Dashwood rolled her ally up to steal the belt.

Backstage, Ace Austin blows a kiss at Alisha who is seen talking to the other Knockouts.

The Bad Girls Club is back on Locker Room Talk and they tell Rayne and Swinger that they've invited some "Baddies" to the show... RVD and Katie Forbes show-up and we have a worthless promo.

We get a Raven/Tommy Dreamer career retrospective video, it includes a lot of archival footage and is really well put together. A+ segment that leads into the final in-ring appearance for either man...

The match itself was slow-paced, but bloody and fun. Raven delivered an Evenflow DDT to Dreamer squarely on a steel-chair and then proceeded to choke him out with the Kendo Stick. Dreamer was out-cold as the referee called for the bell, giving Raven the win.

Raven exits the ring, bloodied, as the camera stays on Tommy Dreamer. The locker room comes from the back and applauds Dreamer as he leaves the ring for the final time as an active competitor.

Moose comes out and says any former Impact champion can challenge for his TNA World Title... out comes former GFW Tag Team champion Brian Myers... Moose and Myers have a relatively quick battle before Moose delivers the Gamebreaker and "defends" his championship...

Suddenly... "TROUBLE... TROUBLE... TROUBLE..." the lights cut off... and ECIII appears on the screen. He tells Moose, I control my narrative now... the feed cuts out and ECIII is in the ring behind Moose... He delivers a 1%er to Moose and walks out after grabbing the TNA World Title.

Backstage, Jake Crist jumps Sami Callihan which leads straight into our next bout as they brawl their way to the ring. Callihan wins the bout and walks out saying he still SEES EVERYTHING... As he goes to leave Chris Bey delivers a Superkick on the stage and screams "You Didn't See Me Coming BABY, The Ultimate Finesser is ready to make his mark"

Backstage, Made in Michigan (Rohit Raju and Rhino) run into Heath, Rhino tells Rohit that Heath is the man and that they go way back! Rohit looks a bit concerned that he's about to lose his new partner, but Rhino ultimately tells Heath "Good Luck man" and they leave.

The World Tag Titles are on the line as The North prepare to face a mystery team that the internet has been buzzing about. Most assume it'll be the Good Brothers but instead we are treated to the return of Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns are back in Impact!!! This wound up being the match of the night and it looked like we had new champions until Ethan Page bumped the official and "The World Class Maniac" Eric Young came running down. Young hit Shelley with his finisher and Page and Alexander made the cover as the official came to... The North defended yet again and Eric Young post-match reintroduced us to "Team Canada"... But this scene wasn't over as The Good Brothers made their presence known as they entered the venue and said that this is just the beginning.

ECIII is backstage with the title he stole from Moose. ECIII says it's time to bury the past, and control his narrative... he tosses the title aside and says he's got bigger and better things to do.

The main event is next and honestly this one was a bit disappointing given the build-up. Eddie Edwards and Ace Austin's feud has been bitter and this was no different. Late in the bout, Alisha Edwards made her way out to the ring and this proved a bit of a distraction to Eddie... It appeared that she was about to turn on her husband as he begged her to go to the back... Ace slid in and grabbed her for a kiss, but Eddie delivered the Boston Knee Party out of nowhere. Alisha fled to the back and Eddie continued his beat down of Ace. Ultimately, Eddie defends the title as he celebrates alone in the ring...

As the camera pans back, Eric Young walks out, flanked by The North... Young smiles and signals he wants the belt as we fade to black.