Question about crowd reaction to workers

Assuming you're talking about the vocal crowd thing, it's based on skills, not overness. The only way it'll go away is if their skills improve enough.

Thank you. Pushing Lance Archer in my AEW save and the crowd doesn't like it. Glad to see these things can go away with improvement in skills. Thanks for the reply!

It's more related to their skills than their overness. If they improve to the level where they're no longer bad at what the crowd want to see, then yeah it'll go away.

If you're a hardcore/deathmatch fed for example that attracts a rowdy/critical crowd (ie, not mainstream), someone with low brawling/hardcore skill isn't going to be well liked by the crowd because he's really bad at the things the crowd came to see people be good at.

You can either persevere until he gets good enough that the fans give him a break (the Tommy Dreamer method), with the understanding that it's possible, though relatively unlikely, that he'll never get good enough. Or give up on him until/unless he gets better in another company.

Edit; Or, yeah, what he said ^ :p Got distracted half way through writing my post.

It's more related to their skills than their overness. If they improve to the level where they're no longer bad at what the crowd want to see, then yeah it'll go away.

If you're a hardcore/deathmatch fed that attracts a rowdy/critical crowd (ie, not mainstream), someone with low brawling/hardcore skill isn't going to be well liked by the crowd because he's really bad at the things the crowd came to see people be good at.

You can either persevere until he gets good enough that the fans give him a break (the Tommy Dreamer method), with the understanding that it's possible, though relatively unlikely, that he'll never get good enough. Or give up on him until/unless he gets better in another company.

Edit; Or, yeah, what he said ^ :p Got distracted half way through writing my post.

thanks for the reply! i wasn't looking at it in the right terms but now that all makes sense i'll look into what skills the audience is looking for or expecting from my workers.

Is there a penalty to using the guy other than their performance/match getting dinged. Rohan Kirchner (?) gets negative reaction in SNP but his performance rating in our high-flier matches is as good as Brilliant White’s. Don’t really want to let him go when he could be a main-stay of the division.

Is there a penalty to using the guy other than their performance/match getting dinged. Rohan Kirchner (?) gets negative reaction in SNP but his performance rating in our high-flier matches is as good as Brilliant White’s. Don’t really want to let him go when he could be a main-stay of the division.

As far as I'm aware it's just a penalty to their performance rating, so yeah, if it's still pretty high there's def no reason to let them go!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49249" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>List by product here if you want it.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2424275&postcount=18" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2424275&postcount=18</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly what I was looking for thanks so much!</p>