<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grand Avatar" data-cite="Grand Avatar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ran I game with the Tagg brothers and they ended up having negative chemistry with each other. I think we'd appreciate it if premade tags couldn't receive negative penalties at least.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think one of the earlier versions, maybe TEW2016, had something like established teams with over X experience couldn't get negative chemistry...anyone else remember something like that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WCGreyghost" data-cite="WCGreyghost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49396" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think one of the earlier versions, maybe TEW2016, had something like established teams with over X experience couldn't get negative chemistry...anyone else remember something like that?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tag teams can ignore negative chemistry if they have 40 experience or higher, but it still exists. You can edit chemistry in-game now, though, so that's one solution.</p>

Hardest part with a new promotion is finding what matchups to highlight and what matchups to avoid. Especially in bigger promotions. The editor (which I just found tonight) seems to help.

Of course, with bigger companies, using house shows to find chemistry is quite helpful.

Of course, with bigger companies, using house shows to find chemistry is quite helpful.

Yeah, I use house shows A LOT. I'll pre-plan a couple months of main PPV singles matches and use house shows to make sure they won't stink out the joint. Also really helpful in finding tag teams for people with not much to do and manager chemistry for promising prospects who lack mic skills.

Yeah, I use house shows A LOT. I'll pre-plan a couple months of main PPV singles matches and use house shows to make sure they won't stink out the joint. Also really helpful in finding tag teams for people with not much to do and manager chemistry for promising prospects who lack mic skills.

I tend to plan a few months in advance but will try and throw complete random things together in house shows. I’ll use it to check my main event matches for my big ppv’s wont tank. But in a 92 wwe game for example i discovered British bulldog had great chemistry being managed by sensational sherry. Which made things interesting as I had planned a HBK v bulldog feud but then that allowed me to change plans slightly by adding sherry as a main part of it and moving over to move over to managin bulldog instead.

I ran a game with the Tagg brothers and they ended up having negative chemistry with each other. I think we'd appreciate it if premade tags couldn't receive negative penalties at least.

Not a big deal this year since you can edit the chemistry, and high experience as a tag team negates negative chemistry.