No way to view travel expenses?

I cant seem to find anywhere that can display what the travel expenses for a worker will be (or what they were after the fact).

Is this something that exists somewhere?

How are these calculated? Is it based on distance from the location the show is being run?

If I hire a worker based in Japan and I run a show in Japan (as an American company) would I be paying travel expenses for the Japanese workers on that show based on my home location? Do we know when these expenses are calculated? (is it a static value when the worker is signed or is it calculated when the event is booked?)

The Handbook has some details on this. Contracts > Travel Clause.

You can see how much you've already spent on Travel in the Finance screen. Click on Workers for a breakdown, and it's in the 'Bonuses' figure.

Correct, but this isn't "per worker"...this is for the entire roster.

Sure, but the handbook tells you how much it'll be. $20 from spillover regions. $50 from further (but still in same Area). Then $200 going from Area to Area, or $100 for certain combinations (USA-Mex, USA-Can, UK-Eur).

It would be nice if it was more visible, but the information is there.

Sure, but the handbook tells you how much it'll be. $20 from spillover regions. $50 from further (but still in same Area). Then $200 going from Area to Area, or $100 for certain combinations (USA-Mex, USA-Can, UK-Eur).

It would be nice if it was more visible, but the information is there.

Ah, there it is...

That'll teach me to not read the handbook! :)