Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the mod, quick question shouldn't IMPACT be based out of Canada?

This

Their headquarters are in Canada but I still view them as an American company, it is where they have their biggest fan base and run most of their shows. They havn't done a show in Canada in 7 months and even then it was a quick stop tour for 2 days and back to America.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fair enough was just curious, again awesome mod.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hazemore" data-cite="Hazemore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>skin doesn't show buttons on home screen</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Seems like your using the an old version of the skin</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Seems like your using the an old version of the skin</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yeah I scrolled through the comments and found it, I like it but the green hurts my eyes due to the contrast settings i use on my monitor</p>

Loving the mod so far, really appreciate the work, having so much fun booking AEW, it's neither too hard or too easy, it all seems well balanced.

Just an issue, I wonder if somebody got something similar: my July big event draw a 1.65 buyrate, with 1,360,000 viewers and a 75 rating.

The following big event, All Out in August, did a better overall rating (79), but much worse buyrate, 0.47, with a total of 700,000 viewers.

That's a major problem for the company, because financially I ended the month of July with a 300k $ profit, but in August I got a 330k $ loss, that's the 600k $ I miss from the PPV revenue.

How's that possible? The broadcaster were the same for these events, the company is doing well overall, gaining popularity every month and I prebooked all the matches in both cases. Someone can help me please?

Loving the mod so far, really appreciate the work, having so much fun booking AEW, it's neither too hard or too easy, it all seems well balanced.

Just an issue, I wonder if somebody got something similar: my July big event draw a 1.65 buyrate, with 1,360,000 viewers and a 75 rating.

The following big event, All Out in August, did a better overall rating (79), but much worse buyrate, 0.47, with a total of 700,000 viewers.

That's a major problem for the company, because financially I ended the month of July with a 300k $ profit, but in August I got a 330k $ loss, that's the 600k $ I miss from the PPV revenue.

How's that possible? The broadcaster were the same for these events, the company is doing well overall, gaining popularity every month and I prebooked all the matches in both cases. Someone can help me please?

was about to go to bed but saw this, they released an update meaning you make a lot less money, because it could be exploited easily. Other factors could be prebooking (if you have the bonuses enabled) worker starpower, and event importance

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hazemore" data-cite="Hazemore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>was about to go to bed but saw this, they released an update meaning you make a lot less money, because it could be exploited easily. Other factors could be prebooking (if you have the bonuses enabled) worker starpower, and event importance</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I used the same version of the game so no updates when I booked those show, and the event importance of All Out is set as above average, while the other was normal, All Out did a better rating, better attendance, better main event for what it worths, but still a much worse buyrate.</p><p> </p><p> Also the workers involved were pretty much the same, all my major guys were in both shows. I just notice prebooking bonuses are disabled, so all the prebookings I did were useless.</p>

<p>How to download this Mod</p><p> </p><p>

Hey guys so i just got this game and I have downloaded this Mod but I am so unsure about what to do and how to get this database and use it on TEW2020 could someone please help me, All I want to do is do a child company and be NXT and NXTUK lol thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="danpom1990" data-cite="danpom1990" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys so i just got this game and I have downloaded this Mod but I am so unsure about what to do and how to get this database and use it on TEW2020 could someone please help me, All I want to do is do a child company and be NXT and NXTUK lol thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Download the file and extract to data to GDS/database/</p><p> </p><p> Extract the pictures to the same location except instead of database use the pictures folder</p>

Did you download the new TEW patch between the ppvs? If so that would explain it as it has now made the Ppv buy rates more realistic. However 700k buys is incredibly high for aew at this stage. That’s nearly double the figures they get on tv

<p>I'm really enjoying this mod, but I'm playing as NXT and WWE are just relentless. In less than a month I've had call up warnings for all these people:</p><p> </p><p>

Adam Cole</p><p>

Bobby Fish</p><p>

Cameron Grimes</p><p>

Damien Priest</p><p>

Dexter Lumis</p><p>

Drake Wuertz</p><p>

Finn Balor</p><p>

Johnny Gargano</p><p>

KUSHIDA</p><p>

Kyle O'Reilly</p><p>

Mia Yim</p><p>

Norman Smiley</p><p>

Roderick Strong</p><p>

Sara Del Ray</p><p>

Velveteen Dream</p><p>

William Regal</p><p>

Kona Reeves</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MissMully" data-cite="MissMully" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm really enjoying this mod, but I'm playing as NXT and WWE are just relentless. In less than a month I've had call up warnings for all these people:<p> </p><p> Adam Cole</p><p> Bobby Fish</p><p> Cameron Grimes</p><p> Damien Priest</p><p> Dexter Lumis</p><p> Drake Wuertz</p><p> Finn Balor</p><p> Johnny Gargano</p><p> KUSHIDA</p><p> Kyle O'Reilly</p><p> Mia Yim</p><p> Norman Smiley</p><p> Roderick Strong</p><p> Sara Del Ray</p><p> Velveteen Dream</p><p> William Regal</p><p> Kona Reeves</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's the game. TEW treat development like OVW, DSW for WWE several years ago. Today NXT is more a minor brand (they didn't send back Charlotte Flair to development). I think the development roster is maybe more those who work only on the NXT house show and also jobbing on TV against those already established.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alex6291" data-cite="alex6291" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's the game. TEW treat development like OVW, DSW for WWE several years ago. Today NXT is more a minor brand (they didn't send back Charlotte Flair to development). I think the development roster is maybe more those who work only on the NXT house show and also jobbing on TV against those already established.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I did think it was probably more because of the game and that NXT isn't really developmental anymore. </p><p> </p><p> I think I'm going to wait for WWE to gut out my roster and then start hiring some more younger talent.</p>