Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nerf" data-cite="Nerf" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Took a look at this and had a quick glance through NJPW in the editor. A few things quickly stand out as needing work, particularly stables. KENTA, for instance, wasn't set as a member of Bullet Club. Off the top of my head, neither was Shingo in LIJ. DOUKI is not only not a part of the roster (nor a member of Suzukigun), but is not in the game whatsoever.<p> </p><p> A lot of tag teams were missing, notably Ishii/Yano, Desperado/Kanemaru and ELP/Ishimori. Ibushi and Tana should probably have a set tag team too.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Going to get an update out shortly, ill sort all this before i upload</p>

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something very interesting here. I've simulated until May 2021, and while it's being defended against men more than it is against women, the only people to have held the Impact World title after Tessa are Taya Valkyrie, and get this, Alisha Edwards. Alisha has successfully defended against Moose and Dave Crist, both twice. Other people to challenge the 3 women are Ace Austin, Sami Callihan, Rhino, Elgin.

Not sure if the game is making the women refuse to lose to the men, or if it's just a coincidence that only women have won it since Tessa.

The mod is awesome, really enjoying it.

This feels like a betryal, but would there be any reason why another RW Pic Pack would not work with KTB? The reason I ask is for new workers being assigned pictures when the appear. With the amount of work you have put in, I assume it is not possible to get a decent set of free pics?

Cheers

Something very interesting here. I've simulated until May 2021, and while it's being defended against men more than it is against women, the only people to have held the Impact World title after Tessa are Taya Valkyrie, and get this, Alisha Edwards. Alisha has successfully defended against Moose and Dave Crist, both twice. Other people to challenge the 3 women are Ace Austin, Sami Callihan, Rhino, Elgin.

Not sure if the game is making the women refuse to lose to the men, or if it's just a coincidence that only women have won it since Tessa.

Must be a coincidence as i simmed 5 years and both men and women had won it.

The mod is awesome, really enjoying it.

This feels like a betryal, but would there be any reason why another RW Pic Pack would not work with KTB? The reason I ask is for new workers being assigned pictures when the appear. With the amount of work you have put in, I assume it is not possible to get a decent set of free pics?

Cheers

Any pack will work with it but but it would require some tweaking as i may have need the pictures differently from what others use. Then comes the issue of everytime i release an update you will loose your changes.

I did think about how i could implement pictures for new workers but it meant creating them as future workers because of the name strap line.

I am playing as MLW btw... really enjyoing the mod. Almost "hitting the bottom" as far as workers go. Do you have plans to expand the mod in the future? I think you have a great heads up on what could be the definitive modern day mod.

I am very confused about MLW's broadcasters, for events. I am making wayyyy too much money from my PPV's. I feel like even for TEW. Perhaps this is an issue with the game now but I could see it being the stats as well.

<p>I think it might be worth having a look at the Psychology for (semi-)retired veterans. I know these things are subjective but Shawn Michaels having 80 Psychology seems a bit low, and Undertaker having 70 blew my mind a little bit. Psychology doesn't deteriorate in-game (I believe) so that would be saying those two never got beyond that (similarly Basics for HBK, which is like 55 I think).</p><p> </p><p>

On the whole though, a great mod. Good work keeping it updated so frequently too.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kevinbritton" data-cite="kevinbritton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Love the mod. Small thing but TSN airs AEW Dynamite live on Wednesday nights in Canada. Also, it's not owned by Disney, it's owned by Bell Media.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Isn't Dynamite on TSN2?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Isn't Dynamite on TSN2?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is on TSN proper, but if there are any sports games on that trump it, Dynamite gets pushed to TSN2.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any pack will work with it but but it would require some tweaking as i may have need the pictures differently from what others use. Then comes the issue of everytime i release an update you will loose your changes.<p> </p><p> I did think about how i could implement pictures for new workers but it meant creating them as future workers because of the name strap line.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep, understood. The future worker thing would be great, but sounds like an awful lot of work!</p>

Excellent.

Perhaps a couple of things that could be tweaked or changed. I am not sure Cody being the Head Booker for AEW is correct. As time goes on, I hear more about how the Bucks, Kenny & Cody all contribute to the writing and booking, but the final say sits with TK.

The EVPs should have some booking skill/rep assigned, but I think TK should be Head Booker and Owner and have some booking rep/skill given to reflect this. It certainly feels like since the New Year he has taken the reigns a bit.

I don't know if the wages for some people need looking at but Jake Roberts, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson and Tully are 6-9 top paid in the company, above the Bucks, Brodie Lee, Matt Hardy etc. JR is third, but I can imagine he is expensive so probably nothing to tweak.

Anyway, as usal this is top drawer, thank you.

Excellent.

Perhaps a couple of things that could be tweaked or changed. I am not sure Cody being the Head Booker for AEW is correct. As time goes on, I hear more about how the Bucks, Kenny & Cody all contribute to the writing and booking, but the final say sits with TK.

The EVPs should have some booking skill/rep assigned, but I think TK should be Head Booker and Owner and have some booking rep/skill given to reflect this. It certainly feels like since the New Year he has taken the reigns a bit.

I don't know if the wages for some people need looking at but Jake Roberts, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson and Tully are 6-9 top paid in the company, above the Bucks, Brodie Lee, Matt Hardy etc. JR is third, but I can imagine he is expensive so probably nothing to tweak.

Hey bud, i've read that the road agents pay is huge in TEW 2020, i believe Adam has confirmed this is the way he intended it.

Apologies if this was already said, but I didn't seem to see it in the comments yet.

NWA's product being set to "Lighthearted Entertainment" doesn't really work that well, I think Modern Throwback works a lot better given the nature of how the shows and pp'vs go. While they do have "comedy" characters they don't have comedy matches. Also having the rule of only hiring people who are unemployed isn't quite accurate. Wrestlers like Thunder Rosa, Ricky Starks, Eddie Kingston, & Homicide all work for other promotions while with NWA.

Excellent.

The problem with having Tony as Owner and Booker is that at times the AI will sign someone as Booker. Also, I imagine he's given Cody a good booking skill so AEW is booked correctly if you're playing as someone else while Tony's skill would be unknown so unless set high could have disastrous effects, same as a random person getting the book.

As for Road Agent salaries, as noted, they're high now. I just turn off a bunch of people being road agents. Setting Christopher Daniels and Dustin as Future Road Agents and turning off Jake Roberts, who hasn't agented in his life, saves a ton of money.

Thank you.

I see Natsu Sumire/Sumire Natsu is still duplicated in the database. I deleted Sumire Natsu in mine, because Natsu Sumire has the proper birthdate but I didn't look through titles to see which one was listed in the Artist of Stardom title history.

Apologies if this was already said, but I didn't seem to see it in the comments yet.

NWA's product being set to "Lighthearted Entertainment" doesn't really work that well, I think Modern Throwback works a lot better given the nature of how the shows and pp'vs go. While they do have "comedy" characters they don't have comedy matches. Also having the rule of only hiring people who are unemployed isn't quite accurate. Wrestlers like Thunder Rosa, Ricky Starks, Eddie Kingston, & Homicide all work for other promotions while with NWA.

I don't think that product necessarily works for them either. They don't put on lengthy matches, even at events. Right now I have them as Episodic Entertainment, but I haven't checked how that goes in game at all.

<p>Great job with the mod. This is definitely my go-to for real-world.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a suggestion regarding MLW's product. Attitude Entertainment IMO does not suit the company at all. The company is way too much about matches and in-ring performance over angles and popularity. Attitude Entertainment wants 40/60 angle/match split, which MLW is nowhere near. My suggestion based on the descriptions in-game are either Episodic Sport or Fast and Furious.</p>

Great job on this, have simmed a couple of months and it is working well.

A few things to change that I've come across in v1.03:

Dos Caras Jr. Should be renamed to Alberto El Patron (according to Cage Match he hasn't used his real name in a match since 2015)

Natsu Sumire is in the database twice (as Natsu Sumire and Sumire Natsu)

Bobbi Tyler, Leyla Hirsch, Martina & Zoe Skye should be removed from Stardom as their tours have ended.

Kagetsu & Leo Onazaki should be removed from Stardom.

Martina should be renamed Session Moth Martina.

Momo Watanabe is active in the US where none of the other Stardom workers are.

Azumi should be renamed AZM.

Reo Hazuki should be renamed Hazuki and removed from Stardom.

Kaori Yoneyama needs her Death Yama-San alter-ego created and assigned in Stardom.

Mayu Iwatani should be set to leader of STARs.

Hana Kimura should be set to leader of Tokyo Cyber Squad.

Giulia should be set to leader of Donna Del Mondo.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BiffJordan" data-cite="BiffJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am playing as MLW btw... really enjyoing the mod. Almost "hitting the bottom" as far as workers go. Do you have plans to expand the mod in the future? I think you have a great heads up on what could be the definitive modern day mod. <p> </p><p> </p><p> I am very confused about MLW's broadcasters, for events. I am making wayyyy too much money from my PPV's. I feel like even for TEW. Perhaps this is an issue with the game now but I could see it being the stats as well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd also love to see if you're interested in expanding. I know I've added a few promotions in my game, such as Evolve, Beyond, and Defy. But I'm a fan of smaller indies myself. Also, what a time to be alive. Look at those wrestling promotion names. "evolve, defy, beyond"</p>

<p>I'm sure I'm the only one confused, however, when I load the KTB mod (using the KTB skin) my office is blank:</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://imgur.com/a/a7L7Aiw" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/a7L7Aiw</a></p><p> </p><p>

However with default:</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://imgur.com/a/t3jl3RA" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/t3jl3RA</a></p><p> </p><p>

- - - - </p><p> </p><p>

TL;DR - I'm confused as always.</p>