Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on this, have simmed a couple of months and it is working well.

A few things to change that I've come across in v1.03:

Dos Caras Jr. Should be renamed to Alberto El Patron (according to Cage Match he hasn't used his real name in a match since 2015)

Natsu Sumire is in the database twice (as Natsu Sumire and Sumire Natsu)

Bobbi Tyler, Leyla Hirsch, Martina & Zoe Skye should be removed from Stardom as their tours have ended.

Kagetsu & Leo Onazaki should be removed from Stardom.

Martina should be renamed Session Moth Martina.

Momo Watanabe is active in the US where none of the other Stardom workers are.

Azumi should be renamed AZM.

Reo Hazuki should be renamed Hazuki and removed from Stardom.

Kaori Yoneyama needs her Death Yama-San alter-ego created and assigned in Stardom.

Mayu Iwatani should be set to leader of STARs.

Hana Kimura should be set to leader of Tokyo Cyber Squad.

Giulia should be set to leader of Donna Del Mondo.

Awesome feedback, I'll update this today.

Re: Momo Watanabe, she is active in the USA as she has worked there previously.

<p>So I tried this, and while I enjoy the focus and accuracy of specific companies along with stats, with that, there's not a lot of people to really sign, the talent pool seems pretty barren besides the small amount of people I can sign. Like I'm playing an AEW game and there's like barely anyone I can bring in on one night contracts for Dark depending on where in the US my show is taking place.</p><p> </p><p>

It just feels...empty</p>

So I tried this, and while I enjoy the focus and accuracy of specific companies along with stats, with that, there's not a lot of people to really sign, the talent pool seems pretty barren besides the small amount of people I can sign. Like I'm playing an AEW game and there's like barely anyone I can bring in on one night contracts for Dark depending on where in the US my show is taking place.

It just feels...empty

New workers will continue to be added, unfortunately the mod is very new compared to others that have been around and built up for a long time.

That being said, there shouldn't really be a worker shortage, the mod contains 1347 workers and only 19 promotions so there should be plenty, especially in the USA.

Awesome feedback, I'll update this today.

Re: Momo Watanabe, she is active in the USA as she has worked there previously.

Been playing around with this a fair bit today, really like how you've done the worker stats. Trying to decide who to start a long save with.

Momo's only match in the US was the 2019 Stardom show in NYC. No big deal, just keep seeing her in the hire list and want to sign her!

I've got some more feedback

STARDOM:

Manane Hoshino should be renamed to Itsuki Hoshino.

Relationships:

Bea Priestley, Jamie Hayter, Session Moth Martina, Zoe Lucas & Bobbi Tyler should all have friendship with each other.

Fuka trained Natsuko Toro, Jungle Kyona, Starlight Kid, Momo Watanabe, Hazuki, AZM, Kairi Sane, Saki Kashima, Mayu Iwatani & Arisa Hoshiki.

Jamie Hayter is dating Karl Fredericks

Mio Shirai trained Giulia

Kagetsu trained Saya Iida, Utami Hayashisita.

Meiko Satamura trained Andras Miyagi.

Commentators:

Add Haruo Murata as announcer assign to Stardom

Info: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=19183

https://twitter.com/MTharuo

Thanks heaps for this. It's a really good mod.

Been playing around with this a fair bit today, really like how you've done the worker stats. Trying to decide who to start a long save with.

Momo's only match in the US was the 2019 Stardom show in NYC. No big deal, just keep seeing her in the hire list and want to sign her!

I've got some more feedback

STARDOM:

Manane Hoshino should be renamed to Itsuki Hoshino.

Relationships:

Bea Priestley, Jamie Hayter, Session Moth Martina, Zoe Lucas & Bobbi Tyler should all have friendship with each other.

Fuka trained Natsuko Toro, Jungle Kyona, Starlight Kid, Momo Watanabe, Hazuki, AZM, Kairi Sane, Saki Kashima, Mayu Iwatani & Arisa Hoshiki.

Jamie Hayter is dating Karl Fredericks

Mio Shirai trained Giulia

Kagetsu trained Saya Iida, Utami Hayashisita.

Meiko Satamura trained Andras Miyagi.

Commentators:

Add Haruo Murata as announcer assign to Stardom

Info: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=19183

https://twitter.com/MTharuo

Thanks heaps for this. It's a really good mod.

Sorry, my bad, i was thinking Momo wokred for Lucha Underground but it wasnt her it was Mayu Iwatani

Hello, I try your mod since yesterday, I love your picture pack, it's really good.

Did you include Preston Vance/"10" in your next update? He's signed with AEW and began to have victories. Also Alan Angels could be cool, he's a indy jobber but AEW gave him good opponents with some good offences in matches. Someone already proposed them so maybe it's already done.

I think you should add "Comedy Match Worker" to Kenny Omega, someone can be a good "serious" wrestler and also a good comedy worker when needed, he's been known for that and can still do it in his match, like a few weeks ago in a tag with Nakazawa against Best Friends.

Thank you for your work.

I think there needs to be a time commitment to accurately adjusting when worker contracts began. As things stand, it's impossible to change the game start date to before May without throwing up thousands of contract errors. I just wanted to play NJPW from March :(

The problem with having Tony as Owner and Booker is that at times the AI will sign someone as Booker. Also, I imagine he's given Cody a good booking skill so AEW is booked correctly if you're playing as someone else while Tony's skill would be unknown so unless set high could have disastrous effects, same as a random person getting the book.

As for Road Agent salaries, as noted, they're high now. I just turn off a bunch of people being road agents. Setting Christopher Daniels and Dustin as Future Road Agents and turning off Jake Roberts, who hasn't agented in his life, saves a ton of money.

I have yet to have the AI change Booker. I am not against Cody or any of the EVPs having decent booking skills, more just that Tony should have at least some.

Yep! Pricey!

I think there needs to be a time commitment to accurately adjusting when worker contracts began. As things stand, it's impossible to change the game start date to before May without throwing up thousands of contract errors. I just wanted to play NJPW from March :(

Mods don't typically work like that. They're set to start on a certain date and everything in the mod is set up to reflect the world at that time.

I tried to book Blood & Guts. I got a note that said the "type of match was a very poor choice for this audience."

Man, Adam really screwed up the game with product settings. Either that or he still intends on adding hundreds more to cover all of the possible products we've lost.

I made that time commitment. It took a while, but in the end, it was worth it, because I'm picking up AEW on the heels of Revolution.

A few suggestions:

Nevaeh and Kimber Lee should be added to Impact whenever the chance arises. Admittedly, I don't keep 100% up to date with Impact but it seems Kimber Lee is a heel and Nevaeh currently hasn't really been defined. Assuming she joins up with Havok, I would believe she's a face. Nevaeh should be set to be married to Jake Crist while Kimber Lee set to engaged to Zachary Wentz.

Cheerleader Melissa and Kate Forbes- Strong Friendship

Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks- Strong Dislike

Mia Yim and Shelton Benjamin- Strong Friendship

Zoe Lucas should be set to active in the US and Japan as she's wrestled for SHIMMER and STARDOM.

That's all I've got now but look forward to seeing this mod continue to grow and thanks for all the hard work, it's been a lot of fun so far playing.

But would that make him a scumbag in the locker room? I think some of the personality traits need to be taken as how they are perceived backstage. I've never heard of Rollins being an issue backstage. (Aside from the pic leak and cheating on his wife with another female wrestler)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mods don't typically work like that. They're set to start on a certain date and everything in the mod is set up to reflect the world at that time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Except not every contract in the world began in May 2020.</p>

Not sure if it's been mentioned or if it's already been amended, but I was looking to hire some unemployed wrestlers last night and came across one Chinsuke Nakamura. Not sure if you were aware.

Looked around the mod last night and it is very detailed. Looking forward to diving in. I just wish I'd paid attention to wrestling in the past few years. I have barely any idea who anybody is, haha.

Not sure if it's been mentioned or if it's already been amended, but I was looking to hire some unemployed wrestlers last night and came across one Chinsuke Nakamura. Not sure if you were aware.

Looked around the mod last night and it is very detailed. Looking forward to diving in. I just wish I'd paid attention to wrestling in the past few years. I have barely any idea who anybody is, haha.

Chinsuke Nakamura is a real Nakamura impersonator.

At what point does it crash?

The picture file shows up in the game, but if I select it no preview shows up. If I save it, it crashes.

I've checked the details of the images you had and the one I resized and they are all 150x150 jpgs. So I don't know.