~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

I brought Keiji Mutoh in September 1989 to feud over the United States Championship. I would insert him into the World Title picture to help build Sting and he had a small run of matches against Ric Flair for the WCW World Title but never succeeded. He was extremely over (93-97) and dominated the United States Title picture. He won the title twice, once against Jesse Ventura but lost it in brutal fashion against Steve Williams. Muta eventually won the belt again when he defeated Barry Windham for the championship but lost it at Starrcade 1990 in a fatal four way (Luger won). His biggest rival was Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels. He feuded specifically with Owen Hart but battled against Shawn Michaels multiple times when Michaels was feuding with Chono.

Heading into Mania season WWF Injury Bug

Andre the Giant - Out filming a movie- 2 months left

Bushwhacker Butch - Partial Achilles Tendon Rupture - 27 days

Butch Reed - Hip Tendonitis - Working through it but 10 months

Danny Danger Spivey - Tyler III Supracondvlar Fracture - 2 months

British Bulldog - Compound frontal Bone - 9 months

Headhunter A - Ankle Tendonitis - Working through - 9 months

Honky Tonk Man - Dislocated Hip - 27 days

Jake Roberts- Costovertebral Joint Sprain - 6 days

Ken Shamrock - MMA Training - 4 months

Roddy Piper- Filming movie - 4 months

Warlord - Wrist Tendonitis - working through - 4 days

WCW injuries - NONE

They are easily winning the war

January 1985 - February 1991

WWF

WWF Light Heavyweight - The Lightning Kid 1x

WWF World Television - The Patriot 1x

WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x

WWF Intercontinental - Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig 1x

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 6x

WWF Royal Rumble Winner - Randy Savage 2x (Won in 89)

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - The Kid 1x

WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x

WCW World Tag Team - Varsity Club 2x

WCW United States - Lex Luger 1x

WCW World Heavyweight - Sting 1x

Wait, do you have Sean Waltman as a cruiser champion in both federations? I think that's kinda cool if so...

Wait, do you have Sean Waltman as a cruiser champion in both federations? I think that's kinda cool if so...

Yup. Waltman is signed under a PPA deal for both promotions, as if Jeff Jarrett right now.

The industry and economy are non-existent at the moment so right now WWF and WCW are not at war. Both are just trying to remain afloat (and what I mean by that is their television deals). Both promotions have lost television contracts recently for poor ratings (for example, WCW recently lost their television deal in Europe due to show ratings ranging from 80-85 and they want 88).

Also NJPW, AJPW, and CWA are pillaging talent from both brands or driving the price up.

Yup. Waltman is signed under a PPA deal for both promotions, as if Jeff Jarrett right now.

The industry and economy are non-existent at the moment so right now WWF and WCW are not at war. Both are just trying to remain afloat (and what I mean by that is their television deals). Both promotions have lost television contracts recently for poor ratings (for example, WCW recently lost their television deal in Europe due to show ratings ranging from 80-85 and they want 88).

Also NJPW, AJPW, and CWA are pillaging talent from both brands or driving the price up.

Really curious how booking both companies is and how you run it tbh because it sounds fun. Do you just decide when the best time is for someone to jump ship to the other company?

Really curious how booking both companies is and how you run it tbh because it sounds fun. Do you just decide when the best time is for someone to jump ship to the other company?

Question 1 - How do you book both companies?

Answer - I book each company in their own six month block. I book WCW from January-June (Great American Bash) and from July to December (Starrcade). I book WWF from April-August (Summer Slam) and September to March (Wrestle Mania). I use a Word Document and in the document I have one table for WCW and another for WWF. I attempt to have a story for every talent (they are not always creative)

Question 2 - How many television shows do I have?

Answer - I have one television show for each promotion. I have one big event or pay per view per month for each promotion. So 10 events total. Each TV Show is 2 hours and each BIG SHOW/PPV is 4 hours.

Question 3- How do pick who jumps over?

Answer - I just think wouldn't this be fun? For example, I personally always wanted to see what it would look like if The Hart Foundation left the WWF in 86 or 87 for a quick Jim Crockett run, so I did it. I also try and freshen things up a bit by having Shawn Michaels sign with JCP/WCW instead of the WWF to start his career. So overall, I just go with what I think is right. I plan on having Ultimate Warrior leave the WWF for WCW soon.

Overall, It is a lot of fun. Usually one promotion is more entertaining than the other. For instance, right now, WCW is a blast to play with. I had Flair have a run of terror for 15 months where he didn't drop the belt and defended the title nearly 45x with 90% ending with a fellow Horsemen interfering until Sting finally conquered Flair on his third try.

Answer - I book each company in their own six month block. I book WCW from January-June (Great American Bash) and from July to December (Starrcade). I book WWF from April-August (Summer Slam) and September to March (Wrestle Mania). I use a Word Document and in the document I have one table for WCW and another for WWF. I attempt to have a story for every talent (they are not always creative)

Answer - I have one television show for each promotion. I have one big event or pay per view per month for each promotion. So 10 events total. Each TV Show is 2 hours and each BIG SHOW/PPV is 4 hours.

Answer - I just think wouldn't this be fun? For example, I personally always wanted to see what it would look like if The Hart Foundation left the WWF in 86 or 87 for a quick Jim Crockett run, so I did it. I also try and freshen things up a bit by having Shawn Michaels sign with JCP/WCW instead of the WWF to start his career. So overall, I just go with what I think is right. I plan on having Ultimate Warrior leave the WWF for WCW soon.

Overall, It is a lot of fun. Usually one promotion is more entertaining than the other. For instance, right now, WCW is a blast to play with. I had Flair have a run of terror for 15 months where he didn't drop the belt and defended the title nearly 45x with 90% ending with a fellow Horsemen interfering until Sting finally conquered Flair on his third try.

This honestly sounds so fun. Thanks for the detailed answer

I love this concept so much and love reading about your saves. I've tried to do this myself a few times unsuccessfully with both 97 and 96 mods but just can't get into it. I think once a good Montreal Aftermath mod (and I might make one myself now I've had limited success with converting my 2002 save game to TEW2020) comes out I'll probably try it again with that.

You should post your PPV's in the What's Happening in Your Game thread, I'd love to read them. Do like I did, just hit the high notes for the storylines for the month in dot points and then post a screenshot of the PPV.

One thing though, doesn't that make NINE shows per month, not ten?

EDIT: Don't worry about me, I'm an idiot. It's ten total, I was thinking ten each month each promotion for some reason.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Get_Ready_To_Fly" data-cite="Get_Ready_To_Fly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>January 1985 - December 1986</strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Electrifying World Wrestling</strong> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>EWW Heavyweight:</strong> Ric Flair (x2)</p><p> <strong>EWW Continental:</strong> The Iron Sheik</p><p> <strong>EWW Tag Team:</strong> Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>World Wrestling Federation</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF Heavyweight:</strong> Bret Hart </p><p> <strong>WWF Intercontinental:</strong> Brad Armstrong</p><p> <strong>WWF Women's:</strong> Judy Martin (x3)</p><p> <strong>WWF World Tag Team:</strong> The Proclaimed Stallions (Don Muraco and Brutus Beefcake)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>American Wrestling Association</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>AWA World Heavyweight:</strong> Dusty Rhodes</p><p> <strong>AWA International Television:</strong> Ron Garvin</p><p> <strong>AWA World Tag Team:</strong> The Steiner Brothers (Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner)</p><p> <strong>AWA World Women's:</strong> Wendi Richter</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jim Crockett Promotions</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>NWA World Heavyweight:</strong> Rick Rude</p><p> <strong>NWA United States Heavyweight:</strong> Black Bart</p><p> <strong>NWA World Six-Man Tag Team:</strong> Big Bubba Rogers, Dennis Condrey, Bobby Eaton</p><p> <strong>NWA World Tag Team:</strong> The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau and Raymond Rougeau)</p><p> <strong>NWA World Television:</strong> Dick Murdoch</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>January 1985 - January 1987</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Electrifying World Wrestling</strong> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>EWW Heavyweight:</strong> Ric Flair (x2)</p><p> <strong>EWW Continental:</strong> The Iron Sheik</p><p> <strong>EWW Tag Team:</strong> Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>World Wrestling Federation</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF Heavyweight:</strong> Bret Hart </p><p> <strong>WWF Intercontinental:</strong> Hercules Hernandez</p><p> <strong>WWF Women's:</strong> Judy Martin (x3)</p><p> <strong>WWF World Tag Team:</strong> The Proclaimed Stallions (Don Muraco and Brutus Beefcake)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>American Wrestling Association</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>AWA World Heavyweight:</strong> Dusty Rhodes</p><p> <strong>AWA International Television:</strong> Ron Garvin</p><p> <strong>AWA World Tag Team:</strong> The Steiner Brothers (Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner)</p><p> <strong>AWA World Women's:</strong> Wendi Richter</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jim Crockett Promotions</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>NWA World Heavyweight:</strong> Rick Rude</p><p> <strong>NWA United States Heavyweight:</strong> Black Bart</p><p> <strong>NWA World Six-Man Tag Team:</strong> Big Bubba Rogers, Dennis Condrey, Bobby Eaton</p><p> <strong>NWA World Tag Team:</strong> The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau and Raymond Rougeau)</p><p> <strong>NWA World Television:</strong> Dick Murdoch</p><p> </p><p> <strong>End of the Year Awards 1986</strong></p><p> <strong>Wrestler of the Year:</strong> Ric Flair (x4)</p><p> <strong>Tag Team of the Year:</strong> Road Warriors (x3)</p><p> <strong>Young Wrestler of the Year:</strong> Toshiaki Kawada (x2)</p><p> <strong>Veteran Wrestler of the Year:</strong> Antonio Inoki</p><p> <strong>Female Wrestler of the Year:</strong> Dump Matsumoto</p><p> <strong>Independent Wrestler of the Year:</strong> Dump Matsumoto</p><p> <strong>Company of The Year:</strong> EWW (Electrifying World Wrestling) (x2)</p><p> <strong>Most Improved Company of the Year:</strong> AWA (American Wrestling Association) (x3)</p><p> <strong>Match of the Year:</strong> Ric Flair def. Randy Savage at EWW Wrestlefest 2</p><p> <strong>Card of the Year:</strong> EWW Wrestlefest 2</p><p> <strong>Manager of the Year:</strong> Bobby Heenan (x3)</p><p> <strong>Announcer of the Year:</strong> Ichiro Furutachi</p><p> <strong>Colour Commentator of the Year:</strong> Jesse Ventura (x2)</p><p> <strong>Referee of the Year:</strong> Tim White</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Power 10 </strong></p><p> <strong>1.</strong> Ric Flair</p><p> <strong>2.</strong> Randy Savage</p><p> <strong>3.</strong> Hulk Hogan</p><p> <strong>4.</strong> Greg Valentine</p><p> <strong>5. </strong>Ted DiBiase</p><p> <strong>6.</strong> Jumbo Tsuruta</p><p> <strong>7.</strong> Paul Orndorff</p><p> <strong>8.</strong> Tatsumi Fujinami</p><p> <strong>9.</strong> Jake Roberts</p><p> <strong>10. </strong>Toshiaki Kawada</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> January 1985 - February 1991</p><p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight - The Lightning Kid 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - The Patriot 1x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 6x</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - The Kid 1x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW World Tag Team - Varsity Club 2x</p><p> WCW United States - Lex Luger 1x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Sting 1x</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> January 1985 - March 1991</p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight - Rick Martel 4x</p><p> WWF World Television - The Patriot 1x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Haku 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 6x</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - The Kid 1x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW World Tag Team - Varsity Club 2x</p><p> WCW United States - Owen Hart 1x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Sting 1x</p>

UCPW January 2020 to February 2023

UCPW

UCPW Universal Heavyweight Title- Guerrero Muerto 1x

UCPW Tag Team Titles- Onslaught 1x

UCPW TV Title- Masked Avatar 1x

UCPW Intercontinental Title- Jack Avatar 1x

CWA

CWA World- Aaron Knight 2x

CWA Women's- Brooke Tyler 4x

CWA World Tag Team- Thunder & Lightning 1x

CWA Television- Mr. Impact 2x

UCPW January 2020 to March 2023

UCPW

UCPW Universal Heavyweight Title- Logan Wolfsbaine 1x

UCPW Tag Team Titles- Onslaught 1x

UCPW TV Title- Masked Avatar 1x

UCPW Intercontinental Title- James Diaz 1x

CWA

CWA World- Aaron Knight 2x

CWA Women's- Brooke Tyler 4x

CWA World Tag Team- Thunder & Lightning 1x

CWA Television- Mr. Impact 2x

I took a creative break and restructured both rosters. Soon there will be a big change up with the CWA brand as I quickly hit a block on where to go with the roster with their limited popularity in the US.

NICKMAN'S INVASION - DECEMBER 2001, following WCW Starrcade

WWF Championship: Kevin Nash (2) - defeated Steve Austin (5) at Starrcade

WCW World Heavyweight: Hollywood Hogan (7) - defeated Ric Flair (10) at Starrcade

WWF Intercontinental: Chris Jericho (4) - defeated Rhyno at Halloween Havoc

WCW United States: Scott Hall (3) - defeated Triple H at Halloween Havoc

WWF World Tag Team: The New Age Outlaws (7) - defeated Kevin Nash and Scott Hall on WCW Monday Nitro

WCW Tag Team: Lance Storm & Mike Awesome - defeated Edge & Christian at Survivor Series

WCW Cruiserweight: Dean Malenko (5) - defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. (3) at Starrcade

WWF Women's: Trish Stratus - defeated Victoria (2) at Starrcade

WWF Hardcore: Rob Van Dam - defeated Spike at Survivor Series

WWF 2001 King of the Ring: Edge, defeating Val Venis in the KOTR Final

NICKMAN'S INVASION - DECEMBER 2001, END OF THE YEAR AWARDS

Wrestler of the Year: Steve Austin (WWF)

Company of the year: World Wrestling Federation

Team of the Year: BATT (Maunakea Mossman & Keiji Mutoh, NJPW)

Match of the Year: The Rock d Kurt Angle on Smackdown!, November (99, WWF)

Show of the Year: WWF/WCW inVasion, September (96, WWF)

Young Wrestler of the Year: Jeff Hardy (WWF)

Veteran of the Year: Scott Hall (WCW*)

Female Wrestler of the Year: Akira Hokuto (AJW/GAEA)

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Road Warrior Animal

Manager of the Year: Stacy Keibler (WCW*)

Announcer of the Year: Jim Ross (WWF)

Colour Commentator of the Year: Takashi Nakano (NJPW)

Referee of the Year: Hiroyuki Unno (NJPW)

2001 POWER 500

1. Steve Austin (WWF)

2. Satoshi Kojima (NJPW, currently unemployed)

3. Kensuke Sasaki (NJPW)

4. Keiji Mutoh (NJPW/AJPW)

5. Hiroshi Tenzan (NJPW)

6. The Rock (WWF)

7. Mitsuharu Misawa (NOAH)

8. Maunakea Mossman (NJPW, AJPW)

9. Yoshinari Ogawa (NOAH)

10. The Undertaker (WWF)

11. Scott Hall (WCW*)

16. Kevin Nash (WCW*)

18. Chris Jericho (WWF)

19. Triple H (WWF)

20. Booker T (WCW*)

21. Kurt Angle (WWF)

22. Big Show (WWF/WCW*)

25. Eddie Guerrero (WWF/WCW*)

31. Ric Flair (WCW*)

34. Road Dogg (WWF)

36. Edge (WWF)

37. Billy Gunn (WWF)

39. Christian (WWF)

41. Chris Benoit (WWF)

44. Diamond Dallas Page (WCW*)

50. William Regal (WWF)

*WCW as a brand of WWF

January 1985 - March 1991

WWF

WWF Light Heavyweight - Rick Martel 4x

WWF World Television - The Patriot 1x

WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x

WWF Intercontinental - Haku 1x

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 6x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - The Kid 1x

WCW World Tag Team - Varsity Club 2x

WCW United States - Owen Hart 1x

January 1985 - April 1991

WWF

WWF World Television - Harley Race 1x

WWF World Tag Team - The Monsters 1x (Kamala and King Kong Bundy)

WWF Intercontinental - Earthquake 1x

WWF World Heavyweight - Bam Bam Bigelow 1x

Muhammad Ali Mr. Wrestle Mania Winner - Dynamite Kid 1x

*So six days before WrestleMania, Hogan went down with an injury. I had to go from Randy Savage challenging Hogan for the belt to Savage vs. Dibiase vs. Roberts vs. Bam Bam Bigelow for the title. Originally Hennig was in it, but he got injured later.

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Vampiro 1x

WCW World Tag Team - The Road Warriors 3x

WCW United States - Lex Luger 2x

WWF

Woah, Bam Bam as WHC? Can't say I've seen that before.

July 1st 1993

Mayhem PPV in June caused a massive Shake up in my Championship Picture going into the event Steve Austin and Brian Pillman had been dominating WCW as Co-Leaders of the nWo, Austin was the US Champ for 2 Years and they had recently won the WCW Tag Team Championships, they dropped the Tag belts in the opening match of the night due to Pillman getting "Injured" later in the night Pillman cost Austin his US Championship to the returning Shawn Michaels who had been out for the past year, Austin who had won a Tournament for a World title shot a few months earlier forced Heyman to add him to the Main Event (Sabu Vs. Pillman for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship), he went on to defeat Pillman and Sabu to win the World Championship, Pillman the next night officially announced the end of the nWo now that Austin has been kicked out and formed "The Elite" in its place with the top guys from nWo (Pillman, Hennig, RVD and Jerry Lynn) Austin turned Babyface and is feuding with his former stable mates now.

My booking idea is that Austin is going to get screwed out of the title having a short reign and dropping the belt to Pillman, he'll then run a similar to WWF storyline where he is refused another shot at the title by The Elite and the Evil boss Paul Heyman, until he finally wins World War 3 1994 to go onto Starrcade to face Pillman (this will be roughly a year and a half chase for the belt giving Pillman a lengthy run with the belt)

WCW Heavyweight Champion

Steve Austin (Defeated Sabu© and Brian Pillman) (36 days)

WCW Intercontinental Champion

Bret Hart (Defeated Mitsuharu Misawa) (36 days)

WCW United States Heavyweight

Shawn Michaels (Defeated Steve Austin (When Brian Pillman turned on him and kicked him out of the nWo) (36 Days)

WCW Light Heavyweight Champion

Hayabusa (Defeated Sabu) (197 days)

WCW Tag Team Champions

Harlem Heat [booker T and Stevie Ray] (Defeated Steve Austin and Brian Pillman) (36 days)

WCW Television

Curt Hennig (Defeated El Hijo del Santo) (8 days)

WCW World War 3 Winner 1992

Sabu

WWF

*So six days before WrestleMania, Hogan went down with an injury. I had to go from Randy Savage challenging Hogan for the belt to Savage vs. Dibiase vs. Roberts vs. Bam Bam Bigelow for the title. Originally Hennig was in it, but he got injured later.

WCW

Big likes for Bam Bam Champion :p

I imagine the WWF titles have a much higher prestige, maybe that's why?

CZCW April 2029 (One month out from Welcome to the Coastal Zone)

CZCW Title-Dreadnought, 183 Days, 5 Defences, Won from Tommy Cornell Jr

CZCW Extreme Title-Naoji Azumi, 99 Days, 2 Defences, Won from Onslaught

CZCW Prime Time Title-Will Beaumont, 253 Days, 7 Defences, Previously vacated by Son of Vengeance

CZCW Tag Titles-Caballero Oscuro and Death Walker (Of The Reckoning), 43 days, 0 Defences, Won from The Coastal Connection (Alex Taylor and Elliot Austin)

CZCW Uprising 2029-Lucy Stone-McFly, Beat David Stone in the final

TCC (Alliance) World Tag Titles-Fuyuko Higa and Zel Quinn, 29 days, 0 Defences, beat The A-List (Mainstream Hernandez and Jack Pryde) to be the first ever champions

TCC World Title-Vacant, Will be decided at Welcome to the Coastal Zone

CZCW May 2029 following Welcome to the Coastal Zone 2029

CZCW Title-Dreadnought, 231 days, 6 defences, Last defence against Lucy Stone-McFly

CZCW Extreme title-La Arana, 1 day, 0 defences, won from Naoji Azumi

CZCW Prime Time Title-Air Raid Syren, 1 day, 0 defences, won from Will Beaumont

CZCW Tag Titles-Caballero Oscuro and Death Walker, 91 days, 1 defence, last defence against Ryder and Guest.

TCC Tag Titles-The Blonde Bitches (Ellie De Grazia and Charity Sweet), 1 day, 0 defences, won from Higa and Quinn

TCC World Title-Alicia Strong, 1 day, 0 defences, won against Brooke Tyler and Tigre Salvaje Jr

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 2020-August 2021<p> RIPW</p><p> </p><p> RIPW Championship - Whole Lotta Marvin ( won from Warwick Good May 2021)</p><p> RIPW USA - Bryan Jewett x3 ( won from Willy LaRoux May 2021)</p><p> RIPW Tag Team Championship - Southern Comfort x2 (won from Positivily Positive July 2021</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love that tag team name</p>

Los Angeles Wrestling - July 2020

Post-Red Carpet Rumble 2020

LAW Heavyweight - Jamie Atherton x1 (def. Phenomenal E for vacant title at LAW All Of The Lights, January 2020)

Defenses:

def. Conner Threepwood at LAW Uprising, March 2020

def. Kip Keenan at LAW Clobbering Time, April 2020

def. Happy Elwood at LAW Into The Fire, May 2020

def. Felipe Caballero at LAW Vertigo, June 2020

def. Remmy Skye at LAW Red Carpet Rumble, July 2020

LAW Women’s - Harper Reid x2 (def. Steph Blake at LAW Red Carpet Rumble, July 2020)

Defenses:

None

LAW Tag Team - The LA Stars x1 (def. Minnesota Awesome at LAW Red Carpet Rumble, July 2020)

Defenses:

None

Red Carpet Rumble 2020

Winner Gets Title Shot At Wrestling Showcase I in September

Men - Tavon Blake Jr.

Women - Chris Amerson

Los Angeles Wrestling - March 2021

Post-Uprising 2021

LAW Heavyweight - Tavon Blake Jr. x1 (def. Jamie Atherton at LAW Wrestling Showcase I, September 2020)

Defenses:

def. Charlie Thatcher at LAW Día De La Lucha, October 2020

def. Jamie Atherton at LAW Feliz Navidad, December 2020

def. Raul Teodoro at LAW 1st Anniversary Show, January 2021

def. Remmy Skye at LAW Corazón, February 2021

def. Remmy Skye & Charlie Corner at LAW Uprising, March 2021

LAW Women’s - Chris Amerson x1 (def. Harper Reid at LAW Wrestling Showcase I, September 2020)

Defenses:

def. Harper Reid at LAW Día De La Lucha, October 2020

def. Simony Sentinel at LAW Feliz Navidad, December 2020

def. Electric Dreamer at LAW 1st Anniversary Show, January 2021

def. Foxxy LaRue at LAW Corazón, February 2021

def. Alina America at LAW Uprising, March 2021

LAW Tag Team - Minnesota Awesome x1 (def. The LA Stars at LAW Hollyweird, November 2020)

Defenses:

def. The Gilbert Brothers at LAW 1st Anniversary Show, January 2021

LAW Women’s Tag Team - Blessed By Excellence [black Diamond & Tameka Sky] (def. Alina America & Frankie Carmello for vacant titles at LAW Wrestling Showcase I, September 2020)

Defenses:

def. Anderson & Snyder at LAW Día De La Lucha, October 2020

def. Harper Reid & Hellcat Hernandez at LAW Feliz Navidad, December 2020

def. Frost & Neema at LAW 1st Anniversary Show, January 2021

Red Carpet Rumble 2020

Winner Gets Title Shot At Wrestling Showcase I in September

Men - Tavon Blake Jr.

Women - Chris Amerson

May 1st, 2020.

Rocky Mountain World Heavyweight - Scythe (1st Reign), Won if from Tommy Cornell the night before

Rocky Mountain Junior Heavyweight - Velocidad (1st Reign), Won it in a tournament to become the first person to hold it

Rocky Mountain Intercontinental - El Heroe Mexicano (1st Reign), Won it in a tournament to become the first person to hold it

Rocky Mountain Tag Team - Scythe & Jonathon Faust (1st Reign), Won it on Scythe's first night in the company

The Summit Grand Prix (Tournament) - Scythe (1st Victory)

The Can-Am Invitational (Tournament) - Jonathan Faust (1st Victory)

In my playthrough, I started Rocky Mountain Wrestling with Raymond Diaz. 2028 was supposed to be another year of James Diaz dominating and winning his 4th World Title, but he got arrested and forced me to put new dominant heels at the top. Thankfully, Faust and Scythe both became free agents at around the same time, so I was able to swoop in and sign them, creating an unholy alliance.

WWF

WCW

January 1985 - May 1991

WWF

WWF Light Heavyweight - Stan Lane 2x

WWF World Tag Team - Masters of the World 1x (Berzerker and Warlord)

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 7x

WWF Tag Team Classic Winners - Cataclysm (Smash and Crush)

WCW

WCW TNT Invitational - The Road Warriors 2x (1986)

January 1985 - May 1991

WWF

WWF Light Heavyweight - Stan Lane 2x

WWF World Tag Team - Masters of the World 1x (Berzerker and Warlord)

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 7x

WWF Tag Team Classic Winners - Cataclysm (Smash and Crush)

WCW

WCW TNT Invitational - The Road Warriors 2x (1986)

Damn I'd have love to see Masters of the World irl, back in the day just beating jobbers up on Superstars or Wrestling Challenge also love the 'Cataclysm' name for Smash & Crush.

Killing the game as always, Zero.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 1985 - May 1991<p> WWF</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight - Stan Lane 2x</p><p> WWF World Television - Harley Race 1x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Masters of the World 1x (Berzerker and Warlord)</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Earthquake 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan 7x</p><p> WWF Tag Team Classic Winners - Cataclysm (Smash and Crush)</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Vampiro 1x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW World Tag Team - The Road Warriors 3x</p><p> WCW United States - Lex Luger 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Sting 1x</p><p> WCW TNT Invitational - The Road Warriors 2x (1986)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> January 1985 - June 1991</p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight - Stan Lane 2x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III (1x)</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Masters of the World 1x (Berzerker and Warlord)</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Jeff Jarrett 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig 1x</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - The Kid 2x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW World Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 4x</p><p> WCW United States - Lex Luger 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Sting 1x</p>

January 2004 - August 2008 - Post Summerslam 2008

Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight: CM Punk (Cashed MITB at GAB 2008)

WWE US Champion: Christian (Won at Summerslam 2008)

WWE Tag Team Champion: Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Chris Hero) (Won on Smackdown! in July )

WWE North American champion: Umaga (Won at Summerslam 2008)

Raw:

WWE Champion: Samoa Joe (Won at Summerslam 2008)

WWE Intercontinental: John Bradshaw Layfield (Won at Bad Blood 2008)

WWE World Tag Team: Rated RKO (Won at Judgement Day 2008)

WWE Womens: Lita (Won at Summerslam 2008)

WWE King Of the ring 08: Samoa Joe

WWE Royal Rumble 08: Brock Lesnar

WWE Money In The Bank 08: CM Punk

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2008 winner: Sheamus

January 2004 - September 2008 - Post Unforgiven 2008(Raw) & No Mercy 2008 (Smackdown)

Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight: The Undertaker (Won at No Mercy 2008)

WWE Tag Team Champion: Sheamus & Drew McIntyre (Won at No Mercy 2008)

Raw:

WWE World Tag Team: DX (Won at Unforgiven 2008)

January 2004 - September 2008 - Post Unforgiven 2008(Raw) & No Mercy 2008 (Smackdown)

Smackdown

Raw:

January 2004 - October 2008 - Post Hell In a Cell 2008

Smackdown

WWE US Champion: Rob Van Dam (Won at HIAC 2008)

Raw:

WWE Intercontinental: Paul London (Won at HIAC 2008)