WWF Women - Ivory 3x

WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x

WWF World Television - Doink the Clown 1x

WWF World Tag Team -The Smoking Gunns 3x

WWF Intercontinental - Shawn Michaels 2x

WWF World Heavyweight - Big Daddy Brody 1x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 4x

WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)

WCW World Tag Team -Benoit and Malenko 3x

WCW United States - Stunning Steve Austin 2x

WCW World Heavyweight - Randy Savage 2x

Oh man, Pillman didn't last long. Injury? Or just couldn't hold the main event scene?

Oh man, Pillman didn't last long. Injury? Or just couldn't hold the main event scene?

Injury, he could work through it but I had him drop it to Savage. He will be back in the title picture, I plan on having him regain it against Savage. A little hot potato.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 1985 - August 1995<p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Ivory 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Doink the Clown 1x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team -The Smoking Gunns 3x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Shawn Michaels 2x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Big Daddy Brody 1x</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 4x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -Benoit and Malenko 3x</p><p> WCW United States - Stunning Steve Austin 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Randy Savage 2x</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> January 1985 - August 1995</p><p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Ivory 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 2x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Jeff Jarrett 3x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart 6x</p><p> </p><p> *Hayabusa was scheduled to win the Light-Heavyweight Title but died the Saturday before Summer Slam.</p><p> </p><p> *Ivory has been champion for 575 days so far with 20 title defenses. The division needs some serious work.</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Mike Von Erich 1x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -The HeadHunters 1x</p><p> WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 2x</p>

What is the story on Crush? Super interested to hear his rise to glory

Decided to give him the Yokozuna push with the rumble win. He is managed by Mr. Fuji and Camp Cornette is dominant now with Yokozuna being King of the Ring, they also have Bam Bam Bigelow and Ludvid Borga.

Crush just got done feuding with Hulk Hogan before he left to film a movie.

The heart punch has been brutalizing opponents and no one has kicked out of it yet!

The problem with this save is Mr. Perfect and HBK are both in rehab, and then a few other key stars with lingering injuries they are working through!

My favorite tag team created: DDP and HHH called the Diamond Hunters managed by The Million Dollar Man.

My issue now is who to dethrown Crush, go back to Bret Hart or build up someone new? No way the belt is going on Hogan with his creative control.

Crush is going into Summerslam feuding with the Natural Disasters with Bam Bam backing him up.

Also Macho, Bossman, Bret Hart and more all keep promising to put Giant Gonzalez over, so Gonzalez is getting a push I never wanted to give!

Decided to give him the Yokozuna push with the rumble win. He is managed by Mr. Fuji and Camp Cornette is dominant now with Yokozuna being King of the Ring, they also have Bam Bam Bigelow and Ludvid Borga.

Crush just got done feuding with Hulk Hogan before he left to film a movie.

The heart punch has been brutalizing opponents and no one has kicked out of it yet!

The problem with this save is Mr. Perfect and HBK are both in rehab, and then a few other key stars with lingering injuries they are working through!

My favorite tag team created: DDP and HHH called the Diamond Hunters managed by The Million Dollar Man.

My issue now is who to dethrown Crush, go back to Bret Hart or build up someone new? No way the belt is going on Hogan with his creative control.

Crush is going into Summerslam feuding with the Natural Disasters with Bam Bam backing him up.

Also Macho, Bossman, Bret Hart and more all keep promising to put Giant Gonzalez over, so Gonzalez is getting a push I never wanted to give!

Love everything about your game. Love the tag team with Triple H and DDP managed by Dibiase. What is Undertaker doing?

Love everything about your game. Love the tag team with Triple H and DDP managed by Dibiase. What is Undertaker doing?

He's about to have a feud ending match with Razor Ramon at Summerslam, he just beat the Diamond Hunters in a handicap match at the previous In Your House, though Triple H got subbed out for Repo Man in the match due to injury.

Money Inc Stable is led by MDM, with Razor, IRS, Hunter, DDP, and Repo man of course, if someone doesn't pay up, Repo Man goes into action.

My problem is I am easily building up heels and lacking faces. I need to turn Luger face soon to go on to battle Crush, but I know in real life that match would not be good!

I am slow playing the Owen turn having the Hart Brothers feud with the Headshrinkers currently, I might have them win the Tag titles at some point just for the heck of it.

He's about to have a feud ending match with Razor Ramon at Summerslam, he just beat the Diamond Hunters in a handicap match at the previous In Your House, though Triple H got subbed out for Repo Man in the match due to injury.

Money Inc Stable is led by MDM, with Razor, IRS, Hunter, DDP, and Repo man of course, if someone doesn't pay up, Repo Man goes into action.

My problem is I am easily building up heels and lacking faces. I need to turn Luger face soon to go on to battle Crush, but I know in real life that match would not be good!

I am slow playing the Owen turn having the Hart Brothers feud with the Headshrinkers currently, I might have them win the Tag titles at some point just for the heck of it.

Love the idea of a Taker vs. Ramon feud. I'm currently running that in my game as well.

Your Money Inc. stable is loaded.

I think you sold me on a Crush push. He never makes it pass the IC title for me and he never wins it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 1985 - September 1995<p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Ivory 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 2x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Jeff Jarrett 3x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart 6x</p><p> </p><p> *Hayabusa was scheduled to win the Light-Heavyweight Title but died the Saturday before Summer Slam.</p><p> </p><p> *Ivory has been champion for 575 days so far with 20 title defenses. The division needs some serious work.</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Mike Von Erich 1x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -The HeadHunters 1x</p><p> WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 2x</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> January 1985 - October 1995</p><p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Ivory 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 2x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Jeff Jarrett 3x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart 6x</p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Konnan 4x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -The Beautiful Connection (Tom Zenk and Bobby Eaton) 1x</p><p> WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 2x</p>

January 1985 - October 1995

WWF

WWF Women - Ivory 3x

WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x

WWF World Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 2x

WWF Intercontinental - Jeff Jarrett 3x

WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart 6x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Konnan 4x

WCW World Tag Team -The Beautiful Connection (Tom Zenk and Bobby Eaton) 1x

WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x

WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 2x

January 1985 - November 1995

WWF

WWF Women - Ivory 3x

WWF World Heavyweight - The British Bulldog 1x

Gorgeous George Tournament Winner - The British Bulldog 1x

WCW

WCW World Tag Team -Thunder in Paradise (Earthquake and Typhoon) 1x

WCW World Heavyweight - Vader 2x

Lou Thesz Tournament Winner - Vader 2x

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 2004 - April 2009 - Post Backlash 2009<p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE World Heavyweight:</strong> Daniel Bryan (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE US Champion:</strong> CM Punk (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE Tag Team Champion:</strong> Spanky & Paul London (Won at Backlash 2009)</p><p> <strong>WWE North American champion:</strong> Goldberg (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raw:</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE Champion:</strong> Randy Orton (Won on Raw after wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE Intercontinental:</strong> Dolph Ziggler (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE World Tag Team:</strong> MCMG - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (Won at backlash 2009)</p><p> <strong>WWE Womens:</strong> Amazing Kong (Won at Wrestlemania 25</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE King Of the ring 08:</strong> Samoa Joe</p><p> <strong>WWE Royal Rumble 2009:</strong> Randy Orton</p><p> <strong>WWE Money In The Bank 09:</strong> Christian</p><p> <strong>Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2009 winner:</strong> Batista</p><p> <strong>Fabulous Moolah Women Battle Royal 2009 winner:</strong> Mercedes Martinez</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> January 2004 - May 2009 - Post Money In The Bank 2009</p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE World Heavyweight:</strong> Daniel Bryan (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE US Champion:</strong> CM Punk (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE Tag Team Champion:</strong> Tensai & Umaga (Won on Smackdown May 2009)</p><p> <strong>WWE North American champion:</strong> Goldberg (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raw:</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE Champion:</strong> Randy Orton (Won on Raw after wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE Intercontinental:</strong> Dolph Ziggler (Won at Wrestlemania 25)</p><p> <strong>WWE World Tag Team:</strong> MCMG - Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin (Won at backlash 2009)</p><p> <strong>WWE Womens:</strong> Amazing Kong (Won at Wrestlemania 25</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE King Of the ring 08:</strong> Samoa Joe</p><p> <strong>WWE Royal Rumble 2009:</strong> Randy Orton</p><p> <strong>WWE Smackdown Money In The Bank 09:</strong> Christian</p><p> <strong>WWE RAW Money In The Bank 09:</strong> Edge</p><p> <strong>Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2009 winner:</strong> Batista</p><p> <strong>Fabulous Moolah Women Battle Royal 2009 winner:</strong> Mercedes Martinez</p>

<p>Just finished WrestleMania 13 in my 1997 save...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Championship:</strong> The Undertaker (defeated HBK © and Sycho Sid at Mania)</p><p>

<strong>WWF Intercontinental Title:</strong> Hunter Hearst Helmsley (retained at Mania against Goldust in a Last Man Standing Match)</p><p>

<strong>WWF World Tag Team:</strong> Owen & Bulldog (retained against New Blackjacks, Headbangers and Godwinns in an Elimination Tag match at Mania)</p><p>

<strong>WWF European Title:</strong> British Bulldog (retained against Ken Shamrock at Mania, had to pull double duty)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble 1997:</strong> The Undertaker</p>

<p>AEW KTB June mod now 2022</p><p> </p><p>

World Champion - PAC</p><p>

TNT Champion - Darby Allin</p><p>

Tag Champions - Proud and Powerful</p><p>

Womens Champion - Toni Storm</p><p>

Trios Champions - Tommy End and War Machine</p><p>

Mixed Tag Champions - Kenny Omega & Hikaru Shida</p><p>

Womens Tag Team Champions - Riho & Mayu Iwatani.</p>

January 1985 - November 1995

WWF

WWF Women - Ivory 3x

Gorgeous George Tournament Winner - The British Bulldog 1x

WCW

WCW World Tag Team -Thunder in Paradise (Earthquake and Typhoon) 1x

Lou Thesz Tournament Winner - Vader 2x

January 1985 - December 1995

WWF

WWF Women - Lelalani Kai 3x

WWF World Tag Team - Harlem Heat 1x

WWF Intercontinental - Goldust 1x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 5x

WCW World Tag Team -Benoit and Malenko 4x

I'm 2 months into my 2016 save (started in October), and I've turned WWE into a touring company. For now things are going decently (I keep hitting 76/79 for my tour shows, trying to build new stars).

Here are my champions:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Bray Wyatt (who had beaten John Cena in a match where if Cena lost had to join the Wyatt Family)

Intercontinental Championship: Roman Reigns (who is now a heel with The Rock and the Usos and is currently feuding with Hiroshi Tanahashi)

United States Championship: Cesaro (feuding with Bobby Lashley)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Kenny Omega

WWE World Tag Team Championships: The Undertaker and Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE "NEXT" Championship: Adam Cole (the title is meant for youngsters, while I sign them I put it on Cole)

WWE Submission Championship: Neville (who is feuding with Rusev and is scheduled to hold the belt for at least 4 months)

WWE Technical Championship: Brock Lesnar (planning on putting it on Bryan before passing it to Chad Gable when I call him up)

WWE Trios Championships: AJ Styles and Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish

WWE Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (I've got a lot of women who are unimportant so I'm trying to build their popularity during Ronda's title reign)

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships: Riho and Hana Kimura (it's an alliance title)

Just finished WrestleMania 13 in my 1997 save...

WWF Championship: The Undertaker (defeated HBK © and Sycho Sid at Mania)

WWF Intercontinental Title: Hunter Hearst Helmsley (retained at Mania against Goldust in a Last Man Standing Match)

WWF World Tag Team: Owen & Bulldog (retained against New Blackjacks, Headbangers and Godwinns in an Elimination Tag match at Mania)

WWF European Title: British Bulldog (retained against Ken Shamrock at Mania, had to pull double duty)

Royal Rumble 1997: The Undertaker

Following on from In Your House 14: Dead Man Walking, April 1997...

WWF Championship: The Undertaker (retained against Sycho Sid in a Buried Alive match)

WWF Intercontinental Title: Hunter Hearst Helmsley (retained against Rocky Maivia)

WWF World Tag Team: Steve Austin & Shawn Michaels (retained against Bret & Owen Hart)

WWF European Title: Ken Shamrock (defeated British Bulldog)

Royal Rumble 1997: The Undertaker

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 1985 - December 1995<p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Lelalani Kai 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Harlem Heat 1x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Goldust 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - The British Bulldog 1x</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 5x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -Benoit and Malenko 4x</p><p> WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Vader 2x</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> January 1985 - January 1996</p><p> </p><p> WWF</p><p> WWF Women - Lelalani Kai 3x</p><p> WWF Light Heavyweight -Jinsei Shinzaki 1x</p><p> WWF World Television - Gorgeous George III 4x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Harlem Heat 1x</p><p> WWF Intercontinental - Goldust 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight - The British Bulldog 1x</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> WCW</p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 5x</p><p> WCW World Television - Cain Jacobs 1x (Glen Jacobs)</p><p> WCW World Tag Team -Thunder and Paradise 2x (Earthquake and Typhoon)</p><p> WCW United States - Steven Regal 2x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 3x</p><p> Lethal Lottery Winner - Masahiro Chono 1x</p><p> </p><p> End of the Year Awards</p><p> Wrestler - Mick Foley</p><p> Tag Team - Legion of Doom 5x</p><p> Young - Bryan Vassey 3x</p><p> Veteran - Randy Savage</p><p> Female - Sakie Hasagawa</p><p> Independent - Chigusa Nagayo</p><p> Company - WCW</p><p> Most Improved - CWUSA</p><p> Match - Bob Orton Jr. and Andre the Giant vs. Jesse Ventura and Honky Tonk Man</p><p> Card- Starracade 1995</p><p> Manager- Emma Chase</p><p> Announcer - Joe Pedicino</p><p> Color - Jesse Ventura 4x</p><p> Ref - Jimmy Jett</p><p> </p><p> Top 10.</p><p> 1. Mick Foley</p><p> 2. Rick Martel</p><p> 3. Bret Hart</p><p> 4. Nikita Koloff</p><p> 5. Rick Rude</p><p> 6. Warrior</p><p> 7. Masahiro Chono</p><p> 8. Owen Hart</p><p> 9. Brian Pillman</p><p> 10. Vader</p>

<p><strong>January 1997-May 1998</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWF European: Owen Hart x1(Beat Triple H at WWF In Your House: Unforgiven 1998)</p><p>

WWF Intercontinental: The Rock x2(Relinquished to Rock by Austin in October of 1997)</p><p>

WWF King of The Ring: Triple H(1997 Won at King of The Ring)</p><p>

WWF Royal Rumble: Steve Austin x1(Won at the 1998 Royal Rumble)</p><p>

WWF Womens: Vacant</p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight: Steve Austin x1(Beat Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 14)</p><p>

WWF World Tag Team: The Acolytes x1: Bradshaw & Faarooq(Beat The New Age Outlaws at WWF In Your House: Over The Edge)</p>

January 2005 - February 2005

Raw:

World Heavyweight Champion

Triple H (fifth time)

defeated Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble to win the vacant title.

Intercontinental Champion

Shelton Benjamin (first time)

started the game as champion.

World Tag Team Champions

Christian and Tomko (first time)

defeated William Regal and Eugene © at the Royal Rumble to win the titles.

Women's Champion

Lita (second time)

Smackdown:

WWE Champion

JBL (one time)

United States Champion

Kurt Angle (first time)

defeated John Cena © on Smackdown.

WWE Tag Team Champions

RVD & Rey Mysterio (first time)

started the game as champions.

Royal Rumble

Ric Flair (second time)

January 2005 - February 2005

Raw:

World Heavyweight Champion

Triple H (fifth time)

defeated Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble to win the vacant title.

Intercontinental Champion

Shelton Benjamin (first time)

World Tag Team Champions

Christian and Tomko (first time)

defeated William Regal and Eugene © at the Royal Rumble to win the titles.

Women's Champion

Lita (second time)

Smackdown:

WWE Champion

JBL (one time)

United States Champion

Kurt Angle (first time)

defeated John Cena © on Smackdown.

WWE Tag Team Champions

RVD & Rey Mysterio (first time)

started the game as champions.

Royal Rumble

Ric Flair (second time)

What is your plan for Ric Flair?

January 1985 - January 1996

WWF

WWF World Tag Team - Harlem Heat 1x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Mysterio 5x

WCW World Tag Team -Thunder and Paradise 2x (Earthquake and Typhoon)

WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 3x

Lethal Lottery Winner - Masahiro Chono 1x

January 1985 - February 1996

WWF

WWF World Tag Team - The Brute and the Royal (Lawler and Hansen) 1x

WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart 7x

Royal Rumble - Shawn Michaels

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Joe Malenko 2x

WCW World Tag Team -Thunder and Paradise 2x (Earthquake and Typhoon)

WCW World Heavyweight - Brian Pillman 3x

What is your plan for Ric Flair?

I hope Hunter agrees to put him over at Wrestlemania, and then give him a series a dream opponents until he loses the belt for the last time: Jushin Liger, Undertaker, Sting even, Michaels... And then probably have him lose to Edge or Orton, I don't know yet.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thecoolestjedi12" data-cite="thecoolestjedi12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>January 1997-May 1998</strong><p> </p><p> WWF European: Owen Hart x1(Beat Triple H at WWF In Your House: Unforgiven 1998)</p><p> WWF Intercontinental: The Rock x2(Relinquished to Rock by Austin in October of 1997)</p><p> WWF King of The Ring: Triple H(1997 Won at King of The Ring)</p><p> WWF Royal Rumble: Steve Austin x1(Won at the 1997 Royal Rumble)</p><p> WWF Womens: Vacant</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight: Steve Austin x1(Beat Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 14)</p><p> WWF World Tag Team: The Acolytes x1: Bradshaw & Faarooq(Beat The New Age Outlaws at WWF In Your House: Over The Edge)</p></div></blockquote><p> Who won the 98 Royal Rumble?</p>