<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hayabusatrash" data-cite="Hayabusatrash" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49512" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I even create my character? I'm searching for an hour now but can only select the ones already there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you need to go into the editor before you start your save</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Evilman" data-cite="Evilman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49512" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am also doing this challenge. Just hit year 2023 now, for last couple of months bigger companies have captured some of my talent. Signed Danielle Sweetheart to written contract because she has been my biggest star since almost the beginning.<p> </p><p> I think this turns into local to global since my UC hasn't gotten very much better. Well, that would be ok.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, the ease of reaching Medium/Cult (thanks to Wrestleworld - no more brand splits to reach 2 regions - yay)! and the slowness of gaining psychology/charisma/ent skills does seem to mean that you’ll always be catching up your company while in 2016 it seemed like you were dragging the company after you.</p><p> </p><p> I embarrassed to say that an initial test run of 5SW lead me to believe that Higa was somewhat reformed. So much so that I gave her a 2 year contract so no-one would poach her. Turns out the test run was misleading as she’s been poison ever since she arrived. Started 3 fights, bullied someone and has been basically how I remember her. On the plus side I managed to Jippensha and Heart Whatsername and they have excellent team chemistry, which is nice. Jippensha has finally end Quinzel’s year and a half title reign. So I’m fully expecting CWA to grab her.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBryanStinberg" data-cite="TheBryanStinberg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49512" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am curious though on how you release wrestlers from contracts</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Click the arrows to the left or right of their popularity when viewing them on their roster screen; it'll change to contract view and you can release them.</p>

Click the arrows to the left or right of their popularity when viewing them on their roster screen; it'll change to contract view and you can release them.

Thanks! Took me a moment to figure that out lol!!! But man already have over a million as a small company, feel like I’m doing great but I’m still shooting to put on a 75 show and have myself in a 75 match.

What user talents do I have to use?

You don't have to use any. The player's handbook (question mark in the top right of most screens) will tell you what each individual user talent does. Generally, you'll want to go big into motivating (if in ring work is important to match grades) and creativity (if your product uses gimmicks) while not neglecting negotiating as you'll have owner restrictions on how much you can offer.

So I'm onto Year Three, made it to medium size with about $2million in the bank. Things are going alright as I've been trying my best to fight with TCW to keep my top guys which is hurting me a bit having to sign them to huge contracts. Managed to become Most Improved Company of the Year for the second time, as well as earned my first 75 rated match with my wrestler. This year feels like it may be the toughest seeing as I'm pushing towards the big time now...running a weekly television show on both Los Deporte Hoy and OnDem as well as monthly events on those same two broadcasters. Los Deporte offered to give me 100% of revenue which is nice so hopefully I can continue to keep a good amount of income coming in. I'm going to need it when I have to sign more of my stars to written contracts.

First Step - Earn a Match Grade of 50 or More With Your Wrestler

Fresh New Indie - Produce an Event Card of 50

Hello World - Work for a Tiny company

Not So Small After All - Work for a Small company

Year One End

Year Two

Taking the Next Step - Earn a Match Grade of 75 or More With Your Wrestler

We Are The Moment - Work for a Medium company

Year Three

39. "The Real Rock n' Rolla" You've filled in for a band member one night, who now wants to you tour with them as a result. +5 points to spend across Charisma and Microphone. Also add Musician to Misc for your character. If rolled 3 times upgrade to Famous Musician

30. “Golden boy” You can’t put a foot wrong in the ring at the moment, add “Midas Touch” to your attributes

53. "Step Into The Light" You get your 15 minutes of fame. +5 Pop across entire base country

34. “So, Tell Me About Your Mother…” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Psychology skill

37. “Snow To An Eskimo” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Selling skill

42. “They Love Me… They Hate Me…" You have gotten better at making the fans cheer for you or boo you. Can increase either your Babyface or Heel Performance by one stage (Base -> Better -> Amazing etc.)

48. “Train, Fight, Hurt People, Repeat” Everything you do looks like it hurts, add "Plays Legitimate Well" and “Explosive ring style” to your attributes

33. “A Bumpy Ride” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Basics skill

45. “It’s Not Arrogance If You Can Back It Up” You've now got a bit of swagger in your step, add "Plays Swagger Well" and “Selfish Performer” to your attribute

OzsbIKR.png

All my rolls that I had during the year are listed below.

First Step - Earn a Match Grade of 50 or More With Your Wrestler

24. “Aerial Assassin” You have devoted yourself to climbing that turnbuckle, +5 to your Aerial or Flashiness skill

Flashiness from 6 --> 11

Hello World - Work for a Tiny company

36. “Solid? Liquid? Gas?” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Consistency skill

Consistency 53 --> 58

Fresh New Indie - Produce an Event Card of 50

49. "It's not the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight" You now like fighting from underneath, add "Plays Weasely/Underdog Well" and “Giving Performer” to your attributes

This overode my Can't play gimmicky/underdog well, so that's nice. Giving Performer should help at some point as well!

A True Alternative - Produce an Event Card of 75

32. "Chance to Train" You have been offered the chance to train with a Wrestling Legend. Gain +20 points to spend on any Fundamental skill. (Basics, Selling, Consistency, Safety & Psychology)

Psychology 46 --> 66

Not So Small After All - Work for a Small company

35. “You Can Dance If You Wanna” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Safety skill

Safety 56 --> 61

Taking the Next Step - Earn a Match Grade of 75 or More With Your Wrestler

4. "Chance Encounter" While on holiday abroad you have befriended a wrestler and offered them a job (choose a wrestler in another regional area who is unemployed, make them active in your area and create a Strong Friendship between you and them)

Yuta Isono

End of 2020 Roll

28. “I lost my smile” You are going through a tough time, add “Personal Issues” to your attributes

Despite being most improved company, I'm going through Personal Issues. I sigh heavily. At least it's at the start of my young career and not when time is running thin!

Into The Bubble - Debut in the Power 500

22. "Fists and Feet of Fury" Heavy bag, speed bag, heavy bag, speed bag…you’ve been working hard, +5 to your Brawling, Puroresu or Hardcore skill

Brawling 35 --> 40

I placed 302 in the Power 500 as a rookie. That's pretty sweet!

Finally pulled the trigger on a new face of my company. Ernest Youngman has lost 5 total times in my company, and was undefeated since April. 1 of those losses came to my UC at my Grand Prix in January. 2 losses came in triple threat matches in which the third guy took the pin. The other 2 losses came against Sayeed Ali when I debuted him and wanted him to get over big. Then came my season finale, The Warrior's Call. Fro Sure usurped Youngman and took the Ring Warriors Championship from him. Another 8 months and Fro will be my figurehead, and likely still champ as I love long reigns. To Youngman's credit, he took the title from 30 prestige to 37. Hopefully Fro can continue to raise it.

As for the company, we've been sitting in the black since May. At the end of December we profited 32.3k and we're matching the production levels of RIPW and CZCW, so I'm really proud of that. That looks like 47.5k per month on top of 9500 per show for production. All in all, we have just shy of 83k in the bank. I'm 1 week away from having a level 5 Merchandise, which should be a huge boon as I'll be making an extra 50 cents per fan, but doubling my mail order from 5 to 10 per fan, and thanks to WrestleWorld, I'm sitting pretty, popularity wise. Speaking of which, I'm boasting 48 pop in South East (home region) with 24/25 in my spillover regions of Mid Atlantic and Mid South. The rest of the continental US ranges from 7 to 12. All regions of Canada are either 13 or 14.

Now for our contractual situation. I've got Cali Slick, Davis Wayne Newton and Fro Sure all under written PPAs for 2 yrs, 8 months. Dreadnought and Yuta Isono under written PPAs for 1 year, 8 months, Nelson Callum for 3 yrs, 8 months and my star and true face of my company, Ernest Youngman under a written PPA for just under 8 years. All are exclusive and iron clad. I can see this becoming a problem once house shows come into the equation, but my primary goal was to keep my talent free of raids. Speaking of such, I've lost a couple refs, but in terms of talent, only Frankie Perez has gone to TCW. I lost Logan Wolfsbaine to PSW after an exclusive written PPA was turned down in favor of an exclusive handshake deal from them. So I'll have to wait until the cooldown period ends and I can re-offer him. Hopefully one of the major companies doesn't take him before I can do that.

In terms of 2021, the plan is to continue growth. Medium is the new Cult, so I'm concerned how much the monthly fees go up. If it's like before, I'll want to hold myself at small until I have the coffers full. I'd like to get to a bigger broadcaster if at all possible. Past that, just continue to improve and bring better talent onto the roster. I'll look to lock up a couple other talents. Frankie-Boy Fernandes has been pulling really good ratings, but I worry about fighting CZCW for a talent as I don't want to lose another great wrestler like I did with Wolfsbaine. If I can get a PPV deal, that would be incredible. We're getting close to where I may start to book storylines and go week to week instead of just trying to put on excellent cards.

So I almost immediately altered my plans for Lone Wolf Wrestling. While we're still running the preset monthly event schedule, I decided to add a one hour weekly show to get my growth up. Once I'm able to sign with WrestleWorld, though, I'm going to retire my weekly show and just run my events. I also changed our December event, "Hollyweird", to our season finale.

As for our "star", young JP Cope's best match was a 36 triple threat against Christopher Ball and Kirk Drury that he won while being the obvious weak link. With 12 matches under his belt, his average rating is a 27. He also fractured Taylor Kidd's jaw during a match and got heat for the botch. In his 6th match, he won our secondary title, the Wolf Cub championship, and has had a stranglehold on it. Meanwhile on the major title side of things, Acid has been our inaugural Lone Wolf champion, putting on mid-high 40 rated matches. The plan is to open our Season Finale with JP Cope dropping his belt to someone TBA and then defeating Acid in the main event to start his run as LWW's top guy. I find that I book myself a little more selfishly in RtG/LtG games but I guess that's to be expected. We should definitely hit Tiny before the end of this month, April 2020.

Currently 30k in debt. I've managed to cut 1k from our losses last month, hopefully that number keeps growing. I've been giving a lot of Hardline Stance speeches. No one has walked out, but I'm getting really close to unlocking Iron Fist already. I might be there already but I've been giving positive speeches at events. We have 4 positive chemestries and only 1 negative so far, which has definitely been a boon for us.

*EDIT* I hit Tiny after my very next show and rolled 49. "It's not the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight" You now like fighting from underneath, add "Plays Weasely/Underdog Well" and “Giving Performer” to your attributes.

I already had Plays Underdog Well but I suppose Giving Performer could help out. Also just signed to WrestleWorld for a 3 month deal, minimum quality of 20 and with 55% of revenue going to my company. Time to retire our weekly show and see if we can get in the black.

Jeez, you guys are killing it in your first years. I don't think i'm even going to hit Tiny in 2020.

I ran tour shows until April or so. I've chronicled the journey throughout the thread. Immediately jumped to 4 events a month. After a month or two, upped production and got on wrestleworld and started blowing up. I'd also recommend signing your top talent to exclusive iron clads ASAP. Like the moment you start turning a profit, sign talent. There imperative to maintaining rapid growth. I was putting on shows in the low 60s with all my production lacking behind. Now that I'm on par with CZCW and RIPW, my shows are regularly high 60s to low 70s depending on if Fro Sure closes the show or Youngman. I'd also recommend putting main event spotlight for match focus. It makes your main event 90% of your cars rating. I don't need angles for events, so it's all matches with the main event pulling low to mid 70s every time.

I'm in the UK so I don't have a Youngman or Fro to pull those big main events. I am also writing this up as a dynasty so I have been focusing on the storylines rather than just going for ratings.

Things are hotting up now though because Wrestleworld expanded to the UK and I need to get the 25 pop ASAP. I've started running weekly events again and I managed to persuade James Diaz to work in the UK so he is getting a mega push. I managed to pay off my debt and save up 10k so i'm hoping that I can make weekly events profitable before I run out of money again.

I'm in the UK so I don't have a Youngman or Fro to pull those big main events. I am also writing this up as a dynasty so I have been focusing on the storylines rather than just going for ratings.

Things are hotting up now though because Wrestleworld expanded to the UK and I need to get the 25 pop ASAP. I've started running weekly events again and I managed to persuade James Diaz to work in the UK so he is getting a mega push. I managed to pay off my debt and save up 10k so i'm hoping that I can make weekly events profitable before I run out of money again.

I haven't played around with trying to make people active in the US. I suppose Cabellero would be the only major one I'd want. Wasnt sure if that was allowed without a roll.

I haven't played around with trying to make people active in the US. I suppose Cabellero would be the only major one I'd want. Wasnt sure if that was allowed without a roll.

Workers can turn you down so I don't think it's overpowered enough to need to be exclusive to a roll. I just tried a few people and James Diaz is the only one who agreed.

Workers can turn you down so I don't think it's overpowered enough to need to be exclusive to a roll. I just tried a few people and James Diaz is the only one who agreed.

Makes sense. I put 7 in silver tongue hoping I could get Buddy Garner to come out of retirement and work as an occasional wrestler. No dice there. I'm tempted to keep pumping it up to max it out, but despite offering Wolfsbaine 2160 per show for an exclusive written, he turned me down to stick with PSW on an exclusive handshake for a lot less. I wonder if I wouldnt have been better off getting negotiating to near max.