Add learning languages to talk to worker feature

Excellent suggestion. Although the workers do learn the language even if you don't tell, in time. Or atleast that's how it went in TEW16.

I agree with this, I am Oceanic and want to have close relations with Japanese women across the sea..

.. Sounds so wrong, doesn't it? :D

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FINisher" data-cite="FINisher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent suggestion. Although the workers do learn the language even if you don't tell, in time. Or atleast that's how it went in TEW16.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In TEW 2016, I always assumed the worker learned the language via 'osmosis', by being around others who spoke it. Maybe if you request they learn it it'd be like them taking classes, so they'd learn faster?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrpengo88" data-cite="mrpengo88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd like to be able to suggest learning a particular language in the talk to worker function. You can do this in Football Manager too, for reference.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Love that idea. I was actually searching for it thinking it must be there but couldn't find it. Why, I couldn't even find the section where it shows which languages a worker speaks although I think I did come across it. Moving from TEW 2016 the UI is so different. It is great but just quite a change that will take some adjusting.</p>

<p>Is the corollary to this that they also stop automatically learning languages when working in a region, at least most of the time? As it stands, they seem to gain passable knowledge pretty quickly and fluency outrageously quickly.</p><p> </p><p>

If I remember correctly (I haven't played it in about 7 years or so), but learning languages in FM (especially becoming fluent) is at least a slightly more realistically slow process.</p>