What Problems Will Arise If I Play A Freshly Converted 2016 Mod w/o Edits?

Are converted mods from 2016 playable out the box or will the lack of adjustments to the 2020 system contain game breaking problems?

Are we talking about just forgoing a few bells and whistles or are we talking about a game-breaking experience?

The reason I ask is I know Adam overhauled certain systems like pushes, gimmicks, personalities/attributes and I'm trying to see how well the converter seems to accommodate that or if there's a major disconnect between the two different games systems in the conversion process that breaks them for 2020.

I've spent more time in the editor on my own mod project and little playing Cverse so I have no experience playing converted mods that haven't been meticulously fitted to the 2020 system.

I have noticed one thing in particular

The Experience stat which I believe is 100% new is converted to zero on new databases automatically (or at least it was on mine) so that comes to mind immediately, attributes are an interesting case as some seem to be generated but some of the more unique ones don’t seem to be

The Experience stat which I believe is 100% new is converted to zero on new databases automatically (or at least it was on mine) so that comes to mind immediately, attributes are an interesting case as some seem to be generated but some of the more unique ones don’t seem to be

Yes, the attribute system is really intriguing to me as I go through remaking workers in my 2020 mod that were converted from my 2016 mod. It makes sense that very unique attributes aren't auto-assigned. What I didnotice is that almost everyone is given the "can't play badass" and "can't play dominant" tags and very few people seem to be given a personality tag automatically.

Attributes seem to be a mechanic that can really help to make each worker more unique and dynamic when fully fleshed out and incorporated. It's just a ton of work to get it there. Payoff seems to be worth it though as it gives mod makers more control over a particular worker's destiny, personality, and opportunity. In theory I LOVE it, in practicality I don't have any experience with it yet.

Also will probably come down to how well the game auto-assigns attribute tags as you play it. If it does a good job of that it'll make for far more dynamic gameplay than in previous installments.

The biggest problem I’ve found is the converter seems to change a LOT of positive personality types in 2016 into negative ones for 2020.

This can literally change a 2016 backstage rating from 100% to 30% and makes the mod unplayable IMO.

I’m really hoping it gets tweaked in the near future.