I really like it, and have bought the full game already. In my opinion, the following issues still exist and need to be fixed for it to be “top shelf”:

1. Moving segments is still painful (priority number one for a LOT of players)

2. Angle booking screen could use a View Worker button

3. Auto booker still needs a LOT of work, it’s still not exactly usable for helping you do the “heavy lifting” for weekly tv shows

4. The 2016 to 2020 mod converter needs tweaking as it converts a lot of positive personalities to negative

5. It would be nice if default angles could be edited via drop downs the same as freestyle (I’m fairly certain this is a pipe dream, but it would significantly change booking angles for the better)

Otherwise, I feel the game is good to go, and you can certainly still play around those restrictions.

I am thinking about buying this but I was wondering how good is this despite the fact that there are issues with the Auto Booker and smaller issues?

Honestly, your best bet is to download the demo and try it yourself. It's definitely the best wrestling management game out there no doubt. But it's all preference.

I am thinking about buying this but I was wondering how good is this despite the fact that there are issues with the Auto Booker and smaller issues?

Most of the issues at this point seem to be minor and probably will be dealt with at some point. The only thing bothering me is the product selection. I came very close to not buying because of it but I changed my mind. Other than that I'm happy with the game. I'd give the game somewhere between a B- or B. If the product section was more versatile then I'd give it an A easy, maybe A+. When TEW 2016 came out I think I gave it an A or A+. I haven't decided if I'm sticking with TEW 2016 or making to change to TEW 2020.

I'd advise trying out the demo. If your new to the series then maybe even try out the demo for TEW 2016 and TEW 2020 to see which you like the best.