What do worker styles and sizes mean?

I understand at a basic level that worker Style and Size effect skill caps but has anyone investigated this?

What happens if a worker increases/decreases in size?

What happens if you ask a worker to tone up?

Is this just cosmetic? If someone gets in better shape will you see that reflected in power/athleticism/stamina?

Are there downsides to asking the worker to move like this? Is there any reason not to tell the entire roster to tone up? Are there perks to being flabby?

I just have a lot of questions about this new system and I don't know if anyone has investigated this yet.

Style used to have a weird impact on auto-push in 2016 (I say "weird" because it didn't affect matches/segments), but that's been removed. I think it's mainly cosmetic now.

Size and body type impact the stats you said, and more importantly Star Quality.

Flabby is strictly worse than toned/ripped. The downside of asking for a size change is that if you ask someone to size up, they can sometimes end up becoming flabby. Their matches also get a slight hit while the change is taking place. Not sure there's any downside to asking them to get more built as you couldn't do it in the last version so I haven't seen any ill-effects yet.

I've definitely seen improvements in power, sex appeal and star quality by asking guys to tone up or get muscular.

Always seemed to me style gets amended by stats, instead of stats being changed by style. Every week 4-5 guys are changing into "Regular Wrestler" style.

I've definitely seen improvements in power, sex appeal and star quality by asking guys to tone up or get muscular.

Always seemed to me style gets amended by stats, instead of stats being changed by style. Every week 4-5 guys are changing into "Regular Wrestler" style.

The only time I've seen someone change styles that didn't involve becoming a Regular Wrestler was in my current OLLIE game where Mystery Pink went from being a Technician Striker to a Luchador, which, considering she works for a Classic Lucha Libre company, just makes sense.

The only time I've seen someone change styles that didn't involve becoming a Regular Wrestler was in my current OLLIE game where Mystery Pink went from being a Technician Striker to a Luchador, which, considering she works for a Classic Lucha Libre company, just makes sense.

I had someone in 2020 change their style to Comedy. I don't remember who though. It didn't necessarily fit my product though.