"Work Down There" Option for Developmental

In 2016 we could send almost any talent down to Development using the "Work Down There" option and they would not complain about being there. This was great when you just wanted to freshen things up and try new talent or just didn't have anything planned for an older talent. It also helped to populate my child companies.

With that option gone I am getting "Request" from almost every body that I have sent down wanting to come back up to the main roster. Can we please have the "work down there option back????

Thank you!!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LloydCross" data-cite="LloydCross" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50041" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was that even remotely realistic though:<p> </p><p> "I'm demoting you"</p><p> "Why?"</p><p> "To work down there"</p><p> "Okay, that sounds good"</p><p> "You might be there forever"</p><p> "I'm good with that. Yay!"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn't view it that way. I will buy dying promotions to save them. I play early 1980's mods. I don't buy them to turn them into developmental territories, I buy them to keep the territories alive and give guys more places to work. I viewed it as "I need you to head over to Memphis. It's dying. Go get over, baby (Dusty quote) and turn it around."</p><p> </p><p> :0)</p>

<p>Just to square the circle on this, how about a promise system?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Booker</span>: "I need you to head over to Memphis. It's dying. Go get over, baby, and turn it around."</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Wrestler</span>: "I'll work Memphis for 3 months. When I return, I expect a 6-match winning streak and a title shot at a primary level championship. Deal?"</p><p> </p><p>

Requested promises would vary based on the wrestler in question's personality, popularity, etc. Failure to keep your promise results in a Strong Dislike from the wrestler and a significant drop in backstage morale.</p>

Bumping this. I want this option back. It was in past games and made my game play much more exciting as I used it to move talent around the world and keep the "territories" alive.

Also, in 2020 we have to do all the hiring for our child company. Every true developmental company has seasoned vets working the territory to train the young guys. I am not talking "trainers" the way Shawn Michaels is in NXT, I am talking about vets who traveled the roads and worked on the shows with the young talent. Having seasoned vets in small promotions was always the norm in the 60's, 70's, 80's and early 90's. We have only in recent years come up with the concept of "Main Roster" and "developmental". Yes, in the territory days there were bigger companies that workers desired to eventually work for, but they worked all over.

If you are playing a 1980's mod the concept of "developmental" is not quite as clear cut and defined as it is now. I want to be able to buy up dying territories, keep them alive by stocking them with good veteran workers AND young talent. I can't do that if every one of my veteran workers want to come up to the "main roster". We could do it in the past games and I would like to do it now.

From what I can tell people only complain about being in development based on the size of the company relative to their popularity now so if your developmental company is big enough most people aren't gonna complain. . and it doesn't seem to hurt their morale as much as previous games if they are wanting to be brought back up and again in my experience they don't complain nearly as often about it either. .