ReapeR's Title Belt Renders: 2020

Can we please get some updated FCW titles? :) (all of them of possible)

Funny you should say that. I was in the shower, last night, this morning..., either way TMI, and was thinking about those titles.

I remember those were the first titles Adam ever asked me to do. Man, has it been that long already?

Long story short, I do plan on taking another go at those titles at some point.

Thanks,

R

How about some belts for the Wrestling Premier League? They're one of the "yet to open" companies in the C-verse. Their based in the Mid South region, in Texas, with a focus on "old school" heavyweight wrestling. I think the following 3 belts would make sense for them:

WPL Heavyweight Championship

WPL Tag Team Championship

WPL Mid South Championship

I don't have anything specific in mind as far as design goes, but here's their logo:

SVTat51.jpg

REAPER IS BACK!

Company Name: Midwest Championship Wrestling

I've also included the belts you previously did for me for reference.

614%20-%20Kamchatka%20MCW.jpg

617%20-%20MCW%20ReapeR.jpg616%20-%20MCW%20ReapeR.jpg615%20-%20MCW%20ReapeR.jpg

Request - You have creative freedom on all three

MCW Tag Team

MCW Television

MCW United States (I'd really like to see the main plate be colored in the red, white and blue of the American Flag)

Hi ReapeR welcome back. You did an amazing job on my custom made Starlet Wrestling Association belts. SWA is an all women’s promotion based in Australia. Thank you for taking request. My request are:

SWA Australian Champion- patriotic (something like the WWE United States title) with the Australian Flag

SWA Six-Women’s Championship

SWA European Champion

Also please no roses or crowns

SWF.jpg.55076c7cd578d525623e53a7d7195b19.jpg

Sorry, no go on trophies for me. Something I never was able to do.

R

Hey ReapeR, not sure if you have trophies in your repertoire, but I'd love it if CWA could get a Tag Team Grand Prix prize worthy of being on display with the rest of your belts!

This is very cool to see. I've loved your titles for a long time and I finally have some titles that I would love to see done.

IBTtwhL.png

Pro Wrestling Eternal

Eternal Heavyweight

Eternal Cruiserweight

Eternal Tag Team

I give you free reign as your work speaks for itself.

Thank you in advance.

King,

You are going to have to pick one to not get done.

Three (3) requests at a time.

Thanks,

R

Yes finally, loved your belts in the past ReapeR!

Could I please request, if possible please?

SWF Uprising Tag Team

SWF Junior Heavyweight

SWF European

SWF Undisputed

Free reign on design choices.

Hi! Any chance I could get a re-work of the real-life NJPW Intercontinental Championship into an SWF Intercontinental title?

https://imgur.com/a/BnwBgLk

I would want basically everything the same, gold belt, white strap, side plates, and lion symbol at the top ETC! All I want changed is the IWGP into SWF! Same gold lettering and everything, I just want it to say SWF instead of IWGP!

Thanks, heaps in advance!!!

UPDATE: I made a minor change to what I want!! It’s just the IWGP lettering I want replaced with SWF lettering now!!

After clicking and saving every Reaper belt for what feels like every iteration of TEW, all i ask is they are all packaged together into one downloadable file.

Seconding this. That is if the already generous Reaper is willing. I just checked the 2008 thread and when try to save the image, it was in .webp, not .jpg. I think the photobucket do it themselves.

I have Reapers 2008, 2010 and 2013 belts in 3 zip/rar files I believe. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll send them to you.

Glad to see you back. I have 2 belt requests for my created promotion.

I am looking to get a Campeon de Parejas and a Campeon de Mundial There is absolutely no rush as I can see this is already filling up quickly. This is going to be my long term C-Verse game now GCG has been tossed aside like a used wet wipe (:()

Design is artists choice on what to do. They are basically my take on CHIKARA if that is any help to get the creative juices flowing.

3ZvRsfi.png

Many thanks.