We need a "Level Up" indicator in matches.

Manually checking every single worker to see if they have improved in their skills is incredibly tedious and unwieldy. It would be infinitely better to just see something like "Steve DeColt's Brawling skill has improved." or a similar indicator. This would seriously, seriously streamline the management of the wrestlers due to how clutch certain skills are for certain companies alongside just making the game easier to manage in general.

I'm honestly confused why this has not been in the game from the start unlike the others, but I hope something like this gets added soon.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vocalite" data-cite="Vocalite" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50133" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Manually checking every single worker to see if they have improved in their skills is incredibly tedious and unwieldy. It would be infinitely better to just see something like "Steve DeColt's Brawling skill has improved." or a similar indicator. This would seriously, seriously streamline the management of the wrestlers due to how clutch certain skills are for certain companies alongside just making the game easier to manage in general. <p> </p><p> I'm honestly confused why this has not been in the game from the start unlike the others, but I hope something like this gets added soon.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The thing is workers don't immediately improve like they did in past games. . The game uses a drip feed method now so a worker might get enough "points" to improve a skill but those points are put toward the skill over time instead of instantly. . Nevertheless being able to see progression easier would be a welcome improvement. . if not with this then maybe with making so we don't have to click every single skill individually to see it's progression. .</p>

Maybe not show it in the match results screen but when opening worker skills section? There should be more than enough space available to have small green and red arrows pointing up or down to depict skill progression over the last couple of months or something.

The thing is workers don't immediately improve like they did in past games. . The game uses a drip feed method now so a worker might get enough "points" to improve a skill but those points are put toward the skill over time instead of instantly. . Nevertheless being able to see progression easier would be a welcome improvement. . if not with this then maybe with making so we don't have to click every single skill individually to see it's progression. .

I know about the drip feed method, and it also says that the stats can drop a bit over time, so perhaps we can see in the office if the stats have leveled up or down? I did like and would prefer the stats to raise in the match itself, but if it is really over time, then having at least that at a glance would be nice to see if it won't show in the match itself.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="praguepride" data-cite="praguepride" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50133" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That is fine on small rosters but a giant roster would flood your inbox with notices. I would say do the one screen display like in previous versions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Isn't there a setting for each type of mail you get in-game with three "levels" of significance attached to them so in case of large rosters (where perhaps not all wrestlers will keep improving every match anyway) this can be set to the minimum setting and if at all used in conjunction with delete all option. Just saying. A single screen to display it all is alright too but I think the symbols will still be helpful to know when to check and what.</p>

True.

Another idea is to add a highlight feature so when you open up the skill tab it turns the skill name yellow or red or something until you check on it.

Honestly I think it needs a new screen. When you click “track progress” it opens up a new screen with every skill listed and two drop downs that let you track from when to when. Maybe you want to see how they developed from January 2020 to Present or you just want to see what they did from Feb 2020 to August 2020.

Then it is like the worker comparison screen where it has the two boxes for each screen.

Do the same for popularity and we are good to go!

The thing is workers don't immediately improve like they did in past games. . The game uses a drip feed method now so a worker might get enough "points" to improve a skill but those points are put toward the skill over time instead of instantly.

Yes but it might be nice seeing a note it it will increase by a lot. Fi: if it adds .8 to the drip we might get a note like before.

True.

Another idea is to add a highlight feature so when you open up the skill tab it turns the skill name yellow or red or something until you check on it.

Honestly I think it needs a new screen. When you click “track progress” it opens up a new screen with every skill listed and two drop downs that let you track from when to when. Maybe you want to see how they developed from January 2020 to Present or you just want to see what they did from Feb 2020 to August 2020.

Then it is like the worker comparison screen where it has the two boxes for each screen.

Do the same for popularity and we are good to go!

I like the sophistication that can bring although, apart from technical feasibility, it maybe a lot of work - not in adding new stuff - but in representing the existing stuff in more ways and in details that it hasn't been shown in the past. Will be great to have.