[RELEASE] 30 Yet to Debut CVerse Dojo Graduates

So I don't like the game-generated wrestlers, but I absolutely love the renders i effin rule came out with in this thread. I figured this wouldn't be too much of a pain to make, though I probably got a little tired towards the end as I tried to round it out to an even 30. These are all graduates of training facilities (House of Stone, Hinote Dojo, Supreme Wrestling University, the smaller ones that aren't linked to companies etc).

aT8TDKa.png

1MgXAwg.png

rwEgL5j.png (years they enter the game world)

I tried to give them names+bios that would stand out as much as the renders do. I don't think there are any day one superworkers in there, but most of them have goodish SQ and or charisma. I tried to give most of the ones on the high end (Tamura, Cataldi, maybe Callaghan) crummy personalities to kind of offset.

To import them into the CVerse, import the workers first, followed by graduates, tag teams and relationships in whatever order.

I don't think you can import the dojo graduate links into a running save game, so if you import the workers into a save they'll all show up unattached to any companies.

.rar file with pictures + mdb (create a new database in the game and copy+paste this mdb over it): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gHvRPfnwzttscGskZaQnkILIgIQy7_0o/

• 4 weeks later...
So I don't like the game-generated wrestlers, but I absolutely love the renders i effin rule came out with in this thread. I figured this wouldn't be too much of a pain to make, though I probably got a little tired towards the end as I tried to round it out to an even 30. These are all graduates of training facilities (House of Stone, Hinote Dojo, Supreme Wrestling University, the smaller ones that aren't linked to companies etc).

aT8TDKa.png

1MgXAwg.png

rwEgL5j.png (years they enter the game world)

I tried to give them names+bios that would stand out as much as the renders do. I don't think there are any day one superworkers in there, but most of them have goodish SQ and or charisma. I tried to give most of the ones on the high end (Tamura, Cataldi, maybe Callaghan) crummy personalities to kind of offset.

To import them into the CVerse, import the workers first, followed by graduates, tag teams and relationships in whatever order.

I don't think you can import the dojo graduate links into a running save game, so if you import the workers into a save they'll all show up unattached to any companies.

.rar file with pictures + mdb (create a new database in the game and copy+paste this mdb over it): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gHvRPfnwzttscGskZaQnkILIgIQy7_0o/

I will take a look

• 3 years later...