How do I make interesting things happen during angles?

Whenever I book an angle, sometimes I get the message that nothing interesting happened in the angle, so its rating got a penalty.

I can script people to take stunt or crazy bumps in the angle, and I can even book storylines to be advanced because of the angle. But I still sometimes get this message.

How can I reliably ensure that "something interesting" happens in each angle?

Whenever I book an angle, sometimes I get the message that nothing interesting happened in the angle, so its rating got a penalty.

I can script people to take stunt or crazy bumps in the angle, and I can even book storylines to be advanced because of the angle. But I still sometimes get this message.

How can I reliably ensure that "something interesting" happens in each angle?

you can use passive skills like menace and overness in lenghty angles. they need to be rated on something like entertainment, fighting, selling etc

If the angle is 5 minutes or longer and rated only on passive attributes (menace, overnesss, charisma, sex appeal, star quality) it will get that message. Either go for shorter angles or include someone rated on an active attribute.

A manager rated on Entertainment to hype your monster or a worker rated on selling in a slow dominating beatdown. Etc.

Can you still do that trick from last game where one guy who is super good at one skill can be rated on that skill, while up to seven other guys are not rated, and get essentially get free popularity?

Not if that skill is Menace or Overness and then you make that segment go more than four minutes.

But if you have someone who is really great on the microphone and you shove jobbers into the segments and they're not rated, yes, their popularity will start to go up.

If the angle is 5 minutes or longer and rated only on passive attributes (menace, overnesss, charisma, sex appeal, star quality) it will get that message. Either go for shorter angles or include someone rated on an active attribute.

A manager rated on Entertainment to hype your monster or a worker rated on selling in a slow dominating beatdown. Etc.

Make sure anyone else who is participating in the beatdown (or both guys if it’s a more even brawl) are rated on Fighting too, it’s a new category.

Don’t use Overness for everything anymore, it literally means they’re just standing there or coming to the ring.