Who are the best enhancement talent / jobbers of CV?

He's too good to stay that way forever but I've got Dizzy G in my dev company and he's a go-to for squashes for me. Tiny, 22-year-old high flier with a Selling stat of 97. It's beautiful. His other performance stats are also silly high considering his experience.

Oh yeah, I can second Remmy Honeyman. When I first started my TCW save I quickly signed him, Simon Flemmingway, Ryan Powell and Shane Nelson to be my main heel jobber tag teams. Powell and Nelson are a pre-existing tag team and I renamed Flemmingway to Simon Salt so him and Honeyman could be Sweet & Sour.

I eventually moved Powell and Nelson down to my dev company to give them a solid tag team and I've been gradually contemplating giving Sweet & Sour an actual shot because they legit have 80 level matches with midcarders even being Unimportant, so that's why I wasn't thinking of them earlier. But they're all good shouts for the role.

Oh yeah, I can second Remmy Honeyman. When I first started my TCW save I quickly signed him, Simon Flemmingway, Ryan Powell and Shane Nelson to be my main heel jobber tag teams. Powell and Nelson are a pre-existing tag team and I renamed Flemmingway to Simon Salt so him and Honeyman could be Sweet & Sour.

I eventually moved Powell and Nelson down to my dev company to give them a solid tag team and I've been gradually contemplating giving Sweet & Sour an actual shot because they legit have 80 level matches with midcarders even being Unimportant, so that's why I wasn't thinking of them earlier. But they're all good shouts for the role.

Shouldn't it be... Sweet and Salty?

My go to's:

Remmy Honeyman

Alistair Shufflebottom

Gringo Star

Bob Casey

Ben Williams

Jules Night

Preston Fuller

Reilly Patton

If you don't mind age penalties:

Bob Casey

Bobby Thomas

Ted Brady

Finally highlight these guys as "Giving Performers" which I believe boosts the rating of their opponent's performance.

Bob Casey, Ben Williams, Jules Night, Ted Brady

One of my favorite jobber tag team combinations (with alts I made for them for TEW 2013 or 2106, I can't remember), Bob Casey and Mad Dog Mortimer as:

Going Postal!

J3HQptq.jpguTeauXp.jpg

For the most part, I have always looked for good/great selling, good or better fundamentals. In TEW 2020, I have added to that list looking for workers with the giving performer and easy to work with attributes so that they would make their opponents look good and not argue about staring at the lights.