1996: Hostile Takeover BETA Release

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to nitpick as those are really good, and I've greatly enjoyed everything you've put out thus far, but any way we can get a version of the top one that says Hart Foundation instead of just Foundation?

Since I'm being totally unreasonable, I'd like to share a couple of cuts I made in case anyone can use them.

nWo Sting

n-Wo-Sting.gif

Curry Man

Curry-Man.gif

Hate to nitpick as those are really good, and I've greatly enjoyed everything you've put out thus far, but any way we can get a version of the top one that says Hart Foundation instead of just Foundation?

Since I'm being totally unreasonable, I'd like to share a couple of cuts I made in case anyone can use them.

nWo Sting

n-Wo-Sting.gif

Curry Man

Curry-Man.gif

NICE! I have Curry Man in my development league now!

nWo Sting

n-Wo-Sting.gif

Curry Man

Curry-Man.gif

Here you go mate

U5OfyLK.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TEWLover2002" data-cite="TEWLover2002" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50407" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Starting to think the pic pack is never coming out, which is such a shame as the no pic pack is killing my interest in this....</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What graphics are missing? All promotions should have logos, all active workers have pictures, all titles have pictures</p>

Is the mod still getting support? The reason I ask is because it has almost been a month since an update and quite a few reports haven't been implemented yet:

Workers Missing:

Shannon Moore - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Joey Abs (Jason Ahndt) - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Eddie Jackie - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Chyna (Joanie Laurer) - 6/8/2020 [The Nickman]

Spike Dudley/Matt Hyson - 6/9/2020 [hvacrepairman]

Prince Iaukea - 6/12/2020 [Darkestearth]

1) Terry Funk and Dory Funk Jr. are related. Also, Funk either mentor to Tommy Dreamer or good friends.

2) Mick Foley and Al Snow good friends

3) Arn Anderson strong friendship with Tully Blanchard. Married to someone outside the business.

4) Jesse James Armstrong, good friends with Jeff Jarrett

5) Dennis Coraluzzo: hatred of Shane Douglas, Paul Heyman, and Tod Gordon.

6) Fatu tag team with Samu as Headshrinkers/Samoan SWAT Team, tag title history as well

7) Bobby Fulton blood relative of George Hines/Jackie Fulton/The Eagle. They were a tag team for a while as well

6) George Hines/etc. tag history with the Patriot, they had success in AJPW

7) Dusty Rhodes mentor of DDP, or possibly loyalty

8) Brian Lee related to Ron and Don Harris (cousins)

9) Brian Pillman friends with the Harts and Steve Austin. Possible dislike/hatred of Sid?

10) Bruce Prichard friends with Paul Heyman

11) Benoit/Jericho/Guerrero/Malenko friendships

12) Curt Henning best friends with Rick Rude

13) Joe Malenko as a wrestler. Dean's brother, obviously. Remember him still being active in Japan 10-15 years ago. Showed up in WCW at one point iirc

None of this from hvacrepairman - 6/8/2020

Then there is the pic pack which has been requested mulitple times and the modder reported to be "looking tonight" on 6/30/2020 and said nothing since:

0 events

0 TV shows

301 workers with no pictures (I don't I can list them all here due to word limit) including Brock Lesnar, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Chris Harris, James Storm, Mark Jindrak, Matt Bloom, Randy Orton, Sean O'Haire

Is the mod still getting support? The reason I ask is because it has almost been a month since an update and quite a few reports haven't been implemented yet:

Workers Missing:

Shannon Moore - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Joey Abs (Jason Ahndt) - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Eddie Jackie - 6/2/2020 [Valdarix]

Chyna (Joanie Laurer) - 6/8/2020 [The Nickman]

Spike Dudley/Matt Hyson - 6/9/2020 [hvacrepairman]

Prince Iaukea - 6/12/2020 [Darkestearth]

1) Terry Funk and Dory Funk Jr. are related. Also, Funk either mentor to Tommy Dreamer or good friends.

2) Mick Foley and Al Snow good friends

3) Arn Anderson strong friendship with Tully Blanchard. Married to someone outside the business.

4) Jesse James Armstrong, good friends with Jeff Jarrett

5) Dennis Coraluzzo: hatred of Shane Douglas, Paul Heyman, and Tod Gordon.

6) Fatu tag team with Samu as Headshrinkers/Samoan SWAT Team, tag title history as well

7) Bobby Fulton blood relative of George Hines/Jackie Fulton/The Eagle. They were a tag team for a while as well

6) George Hines/etc. tag history with the Patriot, they had success in AJPW

7) Dusty Rhodes mentor of DDP, or possibly loyalty

8) Brian Lee related to Ron and Don Harris (cousins)

9) Brian Pillman friends with the Harts and Steve Austin. Possible dislike/hatred of Sid?

10) Bruce Prichard friends with Paul Heyman

11) Benoit/Jericho/Guerrero/Malenko friendships

12) Curt Henning best friends with Rick Rude

13) Joe Malenko as a wrestler. Dean's brother, obviously. Remember him still being active in Japan 10-15 years ago. Showed up in WCW at one point iirc

None of this from hvacrepairman - 6/8/2020

Then there is the pic pack which has been requested mulitple times and the modder reported to be "looking tonight" on 6/30/2020 and said nothing since:

0 events

0 TV shows

301 workers with no pictures (I don't I can list them all here due to word limit) including Brock Lesnar, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Chris Harris, James Storm, Mark Jindrak, Matt Bloom, Randy Orton, Sean O'Haire

It's still being supported, i just need to find the time. You are welcome to make the worker pictures if you like?

Is the mod still getting support? The reason I ask is because it has almost been a month since an update and quite a few reports haven't been implemented yet.

Snip...

Damn! Your first ever post on the forums and you're being kind of a dick about stuff.

If you're that impatient, offer your services to help or just be patient and wait. He's got multiple mods he works on, does pictures for, plays the game himself and then has a life off the forums.

Maybe you meant to sound helpful but you've just come off sounding brash and ungrateful.