<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="El Gordo" data-cite="El Gordo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50477" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where can I find out what product types are trending in which regions? It used to be in the game world menu but I don't see it anymore.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's because it doesn't exist.</p>

That's because it doesn't exist.

If you go to Eras in the Editor, there is a place to set product trends. The Product Trends section in the handbook suggests that you can see if a Product is on-trend from a company's product screen. I have no idea what it's talking about here - I can't find that (possibly because I don't have any saves where anything is trending).

But you can also click on the date in the title bar of the main window and it will suggest what products are trending, if any (it's on the right side).

If you go to Eras in the Editor, there is a place to set product trends. The Product Trends section in the handbook suggests that you can see if a Product is on-trend from a company's product screen. I have no idea what it's talking about here - I can't find that (possibly because I don't have any saves where anything is trending).

But you can also click on the date in the title bar of the main window and it will suggest what products are trending, if any (it's on the right side).

It's in the upper left side actually. the one with the date and the clock.

<p>Are product trends static or can they change over time like in 2016? Because from the looks of it, you have to set eras in the database if you want trends to change and they don't seem to change on their own during gameplay.</p><p>

And since there are no specified eras in the default database, that would mean that product trends would be the same forever, which is a shame.</p>