DOTT for Wrespi2?

We've held off making any real announcements, as I felt it was somewhat disrespectful to Adam. Especially considering I am on the creative team. :) To answer the question, though - Darn tootin'! Not only will the [URL="http://cyclopsltd.net/TEWDOTT.htm"]Death of the Territories[/URL] scenario make its return to Wrestling Spirit, but we're also going to provide an extra dataset that is specific to the League Modes. [COLOR="Blue"]D.O.T.T.: Legends[/COLOR] will allow us to have primed out versions of all of the kayfabe era stars native to D.O.T.T., as well as legends of earlier eras mixing it up in the League format. So for those of you that have enjoyed D.O.T.T. in the past, please consider supporting Adam's fantastic work done on Wrestling Spirit 2. It really is a lot of fun.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]We've held off making any real announcements, as I felt it was somewhat disrespectful to Adam. Especially considering I am on the creative team. :) To answer the question, though - Darn tootin'! Not only will the [URL="http://cyclopsltd.net/TEWDOTT.htm"]Death of the Territories[/URL] scenario make its return to Wrestling Spirit, but we're also going to provide an extra dataset that is specific to the League Modes. [COLOR="Blue"]D.O.T.T.: Legends[/COLOR] will allow us to have primed out versions of all of the kayfabe era stars native to D.O.T.T., as well as legends of earlier eras mixing it up in the League format. So for those of you that have enjoyed D.O.T.T. in the past, please consider supporting Adam's fantastic work done on Wrestling Spirit 2. It really is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE] I am so hyped up for this, all the D.O.T.T. stuff you have done in the past in Wrespi is top shelf!

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost] [COLOR="Blue"]D.O.T.T.: Legends[/COLOR] will allow us to have primed out versions of all of the kayfabe era stars native to D.O.T.T., as well as legends of earlier eras mixing it up in the League format. [/QUOTE] *drools* :) :) :) :D :D :D :) :) :)

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]We've held off making any real announcements, as I felt it was somewhat disrespectful to Adam. Especially considering I am on the creative team. :) To answer the question, though - Darn tootin'! Not only will the [URL="http://cyclopsltd.net/TEWDOTT.htm"]Death of the Territories[/URL] scenario make its return to Wrestling Spirit, but we're also going to provide an extra dataset that is specific to the League Modes. [COLOR="Blue"]D.O.T.T.: Legends[/COLOR] will allow us to have primed out versions of all of the kayfabe era stars native to D.O.T.T., as well as legends of earlier eras mixing it up in the League format. So for those of you that have enjoyed D.O.T.T. in the past, please consider supporting Adam's fantastic work done on Wrestling Spirit 2. It really is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE] Not really sure if you can even answer this, but has there been any improvement to the way Future workers are handled in Wrespi2 for DOTT ?(People like Chris Benoit or Jericho for instance)

WreSpi 2 handles pseudo-rookies as the first game did: if they are under 16, they are removed from the database by the program (unlike TEW, which would show an error in that situation). What happens to them once removed, though, I can not say for sure. I've yet to get that far in testing. :) I assume that they are added in later (as WreSpi did), but do not hold me to that - at least until Adam confirms.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]WreSpi 2 handles pseudo-rookies as the first game did: if they are under 16, they are removed from the database by the program (unlike TEW, which would show an error in that situation). What happens to them once removed, though, I can not say for sure. I've yet to get that far in testing. :) I assume that they are added in later (as WreSpi did), but do not hold me to that - at least until Adam confirms.[/QUOTE] Kewl. Thx for the info :)

Very happy you'll extend DOTT to include the vintage era. This way I don't have to do it in my data, and I'll concentrate on the post Kayfabe era wrestlers. There's nobody better to do old-school stuff than the DOTT team. I'll try to make my data compatible with DOTT so that people may import my wrestlers into DOTT if they want to.

Archived