Sequestered

BHK1978

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are lucky. So did you guys make your decisions yet? Would like to know what's going on going forward.

I was going to wait for Shibata, but it seems he won't make it in time before I sleep. So much for having to sort it out. I might just wing it from here. For what's it worth. I think I know where he will vote this round anyway.

I thought that after a certain period of indeciveness the vote flips and we have to choose between the other two?

If they both vote and it is split again, then both you and michgcs will become Immune and the two of them will be up for elimination. Their elimination will be decided via the wheel which is basically a random draw.

Edited to add: I did not want time limits on the rounds due to the time differences between everyone. Though I probably should have added them in. I cannot change the rules on the fly though, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Player List:

1. michgcs

2. ShibataHeadbutt

3. Leion

Jury:

1. franticloser

2. Destiny

Episode Three: And Then There Were Three

The final three is an open voting round. Which means the players will vote in the thread. All you have to do is write...Vote: Username in bold for the person you want to eliminate from the game.

Once you vote, your vote is locked and you cannot change it. Be sure that is the vote you want to make. The player with the majority of the votes (In this case it would be two votes) will be eliminated. If there is a tie in this round then all three names will be placed on the wheel and whichever person's name pops up will be eliminated.

There will be a time limit of 48 hours for this round so 3 am EST on June 14th is the end of the round. Now if there is only one vote by that time, the only person who voted will advance to the finals and the other two will have the wheel decide their fate. If two people vote prior to that time then they will both move on to the finals and the person who has not voted will be eliminated. If all three of you vote and there is no tie in the vote, well then you decide who to eliminate.

One more rule, I would like everyone to have a chance to check-in for this round before anyone votes. That way everyone will have a shot and there will be no quick vote off. So please wait for everyone to post at least once in this episode before casting a vote.

Notes: Once again, if there is anything that is not clear about the rules just ask me in the thread and I will do my best to clarify it. Good luck players!

Oh, wow. Can't believe I made it to the final three :eek: Thanks for that, guys. But that poses an interesting dilemma as that means that both Leion and ShibataHeadbutt effectively voted to keep me on. I could end up being the deciding vote, too. Ugh. I feel a headache coming on :(

That would be the easy way out, but I feel we owe BHK to at least try to vote?

With that logic. I will put my money where my mouth is.

Vote: ShibataHeadbutt

Saying that you won't even try feels like it defeats the purpose of this game.

in that case i vote

vote: Leion

and remember Mich, i didn't change my vote last round

also i love a good stalemate

You guys want a stalemate, huh? In that case, I vote: michgc-- lol jk

Interesting to note that you did mention sticking to your original vote.

I did want to wait for you to see what'd happen but yeah I guess it's down to me... I hope you enjoyed this first game lol I'm gonna go ahead and Vote : Leion. See you on the other side :)

Episode Four: The Finals

Congratulations to michgcs and ShibataHeadbutt on making it to the finals.

ShibataHeadbutt and michgcs I would ask that both of you please post something in the thread about why you feel you should win. After both of you do so I would like the members of the jury (franticloser,

Destiny, Leion) to either make a final statement or ask a question of the final two.

Once the jury member's questions are asked (Or statements are posted) and the final two have answered the questions. I would ask the jury members to send me via a PM their vote for who they want to win the game. Once I get all three votes in, we will crown the winner of the game.

Winning this would mean everything to me, for my son to look me in the eyes and say, father you are finally a winner

the respect, the honour, i've come too far, battled through so many rounds, literally wiping the sweat from my eyes and the blood from my ears

but i will also hold my head up high, and shake the hand of my opponent, and if he wins tell him to where that badge with honour

and to whoever decided the winner, remember last place, is first place in reverse and fourth is second the best in reverse and third place is straight down the middle no matter how you spin it

Michgcs I wish you good fortune in the wars to come