Sequestered

BHK1978

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And due to being a late sleeper I am now non immune sadness :(

Sorry franticloser you have been eliminated from the game. You are now the first member of the jury. You can now nominate two people for elimination for the next episode. Please PM me your selections. I will post them sometime after 11pm EST. that will be when the next episode will begin.

Player List:

1. Destiny

2. michgcs

3. ShibataHeadbutt

4. Leion

Jury:

1.franticloser

Episode Two: Final Four

Rules: Two players listed below have been selected by franticloser to be up for elimination. The other two players are Immune from the vote and will be the only two players voting this episode. This is because the two people on the block would have to vote for each other thus canceling out their fellow block member's vote.

In the event of a tie vote, the two Immunue players will have to revote. If they can not agree on who to eliminate then the two non-Immune players will become safe and the two original Immune players' names will be placed on the magic wheel and whoever is chosen by the wheel will be eliminated.

This is a blind vote which means that ShibataHeadbutt and Leion should PM me their votes. The result will not be posted in thread until I get both votes or if there is a tie.

franticloser chose Michgcs and Destiny to be up for elimination for this round.

Notes: Once again, if there is anything that is not clear about the rules just ask me in the thread and I will do my best to clarify it. There will be no time limit on this round as it ends when ShibataHeadbutt & Leion vote. Good luck players!

Okay, I have to be honest, I didn't like how the first day went down 'cause it was basically a race to who can come online first. But guys, c'mon, it's gotta be Destiny this round, right? :D

Caught in a bind I see.

It made sense for the first round to reward activity. With it being between the two of us, it's a shame an active player has to go.

To be fair Destiny, frantic would probably had been active if given the chance. Especially, if I am guessing it right. Mich, You and I are still in the Eastern part of the world? Which started this game up a little late if frantic was in a different time zone. Using being active as a reason to just seems like a bit flimsy imo.

That's true, I suppose. Well if I do go, that means I get to be on the jury, right? :D

It'd definitely be interesting to see how this would play out with more players so hopefully this game isn't a one-off ;)

Are you waving the white flag Mich? I could use a jury vote in the future. :cool:

Yes, that certainly is a dilemma LOL I guess I should be thankful frantic chose me and Destiny :D

Honestly I would obviously like to stay in the game but it's up to the rest of you. Choose wisely young ones.

This actually is more of a disadvantage and I am already expecting consequences.