Remove TV Wait Time

I wonder how much of this could be helped by lowering the Minimum Quality in the Broadcasting Deals found in the editor. I'm assuming that's the number broadcaster happiness is being based off of.

I do agree though that maybe it would be better to go with earlier suggestions. I say that if you lose your deal with a broadcaster, you can't get on that size or bigger of a broadcaster until the next TV season, which would mean you don't get back on TV till January or September depending on the time of year you're in. However, you can get on smaller size broadcasters, but with the caveat that you have to take a lesser time slot.

<p>Broadcasters forcing you into weaker timeslots instead of outright dropping you could be an idea. </p><p> </p><p>

Or completely rework it. You sign a deal with a broadcaster. <span style="text-decoration:underline;">They</span> decide on what timeslot you get based on their size and your popularity. Score above expected for a few months? Get moved to a better slot. Score below? Get bumped to the graveyard. Smaller broadcasters would be easier to hit the big revenue positions. Bigger broadcasters more competitive, but more exposure for your workers and the chance of big ad money.</p>

I do agree though that maybe it would be better to go with earlier suggestions. I say that if you lose your deal with a broadcaster, you can't get on that size or bigger of a broadcaster until the next TV season, which would mean you don't get back on TV till January or September depending on the time of year you're in. However, you can get on smaller size broadcasters, but with the caveat that you have to take a lesser time slot.

From a person who likes challenges though the current system prevents the player from just riding a Huge prime-time slot that they don't have the quality to maintain until you get kicked off. Then you just get a new slot at a slightly smaller Very Big or Big broadcaster. It can really be abused/take away any of the challenge of choosing the right broadcaster/time slot from the beginning for your size and show quality..

I would rather just having an on/off setting in the user preferences for broadcaster wait periods. I would never use it but sandbox players might I guess.

Broadcasters forcing you into weaker timeslots instead of outright dropping you could be an idea.

That's what they are doing now. You just have the option to not accept the change.