The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Feb week 2 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Pennsylvania Park (tri-state) 2,000 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello to all of you Danger and Violence Extreme fans, this is your master of the message board, “Mystic”. Tonight we were at Pennsylvania Park instead of the Arena tonight, (too many empty seats I think?). Tonight was a good night for me, I was able to see the newest signing up close back stage and I got to see a decent dark match for once. Well on with the show. The opening bout of the night was Larry Wood taking on Morimasa Kato in a “ok lets get the crowd warmed up” type of match. I always am surprised at how big Wood is every time I see him. The match was ok for the opener, no real excitement as Kato took down the tree. Ok I will honestly tell you that I did not see that one coming. The next match of the night was a four-way match with Art Reed, Acid, Soul Taker and Hitomaro Suzuki, with Acid pinning Suzuki in the end. I did not hear anything about this match before the show, so I wonder what Charles wants to accomplish here with this match. Overall, while it was ok in the ring, I think I was more entertained by the crowd outside. I mean every time Suzuki is in the ring, he is booed like crazy; I guess the fans do not like him. After the match, we were greeted by the man, who ended Eric Tyler’s career in the Inferno match last week, Joey Minnesota. Even though I hate the guy as a wrestling fan, as a wrestling insider I found his gloating to be well done. As always, Mercedes was good, hanging off her man’s shoulder. Cannot wait to see what happens next with him. After getting to hear Minnesota spout off, the next match of Adam Matravers vs. Scout was hard to watch. I mean I know they have been off camera for only a couple of weeks, but the match looked bad….really bad. The only good thing about this is that Scout can be proud that he got the victory. I do not know but Phoebe needs to help her man outside of the ring and Scout needs to rethink some things as well. After that mess the camera went backstage to where the Unified champion, Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez where talking….Well actually it was more of Gonzalez complaining. Even though all we got to see was Gonzalez trying to get another title shot out of Chris, the best part had to be Caulfield walking away without saying anything, overall I found it fun to watch. I mean Caulfield walks away from Gonzalez and they were next for a tag team match. I bet that part caught you off guard, yes, the tag match was not the main event of the evening as Chris, and Shawn took on the Death Row. Coming off what I saw as a good backstage piece by Chris and Shawn, I was hoping the match was going to be better. Charles, Phil did you get the wrong report on DR, they looked sloppy as a team…they should go back to the drawing board with Adam and Scout. I was wanting better for the match, but the end came when the champion mistakenly blasted Gonzalez with a steel chair meant for Shady K. After the dust settled, it was time for the main event of the evening as the former Brass Knuckle champion Hell Monkey took on Guide. This was a good match overall as the two battled hard in the ring, Hell Monkey even kicked out of a Guided Missile bringing cheers from the crowd. In the end, the former champion connected with a Hell Fire Kick allowing him to get the victory and back on the right track. Speaking of champions, we were told that Champagne Lover wanted the mic and now he got it. Lover was very good on the micas he acted as if no one could touch him. He even went so far as to issue an open challenge to anyone except Hell Monkey to face him for the title. After a few moments we got our answer, a Phil Vibert made way out to the ring. I think the fans were as shocked as Lover was because the champ started laughing uncontrollably. As Lover stopped laughing, Phil looked seriously into the champions eyes and pointed as if to say turn around. Sure enough, Bryan Holmes was there to kick the crap out of the champ as the fans cheered and the show went off the air. Overall the show had a few rough spots but it was ok. [/QUOTE]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after a long night [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well look who it is, Cameron Vessey.[/COLOR] [B]Cameron:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello Mr. Zulas[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I must say that I am a little shocked that you are here to talk to us. Bryan and Larry almost have the power to let you walk into PGHW and do what you want. Burning Hammer not bad either.[/COLOR] [B]Cameron: [/B][COLOR="green"]Yeah I know. Both are great companies but I feel like I would get swallowed whole over there at the moment, Plus I heard many great things about Mr. Vibert from talking to Bryan Holmes.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Phil’s a good boss, as he lets me do almost anything when it comes to the creative side of things. Before we continue I with random chatter lets talk about what we can do for you.[/COLOR] [B]Cameron:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I of course would love to be the Unified Champion, but I know that can’t happen right away.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]To be honest, we know what Bryan and Larry both mean in Japan and here in the states but that will not give you a free ride to the top. I am going to want to see you in a dark match or two before I make a long term plan for you.[/COLOR] [B]Cameron[/B]: [COLOR="green"]As to be expected[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Starting out I want to give you a shorter contract, so how about 9 months at $450, ppa of course.[/COLOR] [B]Cameron:[/B] (laughs nervously) [COLOR="green"]got to start somewhere, so I accept[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a pile of stuff on his desk [B]Charles:[/B] WOW? [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view results title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Nothing Left to Lose[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 15,000 at Plum Park and getting a final buyrate of 0.90 The Hired Guns retained the tag titles defeating Sexual Aggression Flex takes the Shooting Star Title defeating Calamari Kid The World title stays with Christian Faith as he took care of Skull DeBones [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contracts)[/U][/B] [B]NYCW[/B]- Willow signs a ppa extension [B]TCW[/B]- Randall Hopkirk signs a ppa extension Phil knocks on the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes, Phil?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Did you see these numbers?[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Overall they have been up compaired to our average numbers….[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]But they could have been better if you had scouted some of the talent more closely.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Is this about the Caulfield/Gonzalez vs. DR match this past week…? Ever tape I have watch of DR shows them doing ok. I guess they fell apart under big match pressure[/COLOR]. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Make sure it does not happen again![/COLOR] Phil walks out and John walks in [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]John you know what I am trying to do with this, don’t you?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Sure, but I don’t know if I would have given the benefit to DR.[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs “The Book” [B]Charles:[/B] who else can we get? Phil pages Charles [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hey Charles, did you happen to read John’s report on the last show?[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]No why?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s been fixed in all press releases but a big mistake was missed.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Well if it’s fixed we have no worries[/COLOR]. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Just wanted to know if you knew anything about it.[/COLOR] Charles grabs a Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view results title matches)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B] held their “[B]Fortitude[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 in Chugoku and getting a final buyrate of 2.26 The Vessey Brothers keep the Glory Crown tag titles defeating Inao and Ryoma Muruyama Samoan Machine keeps the Historical Japan title defeating Alexander Robinson William Hayes defeated Kozue Kawashima to retain the International title The Glory Crown title stays with Shuiji Inukai after he defeated Eisaku Kunomasu

[B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs the Wrestling World News off his desk [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view results title matches)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW [/B]held their “[B]Clash Classic[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 at the War Memorial Auditorium and getting a final buyrate of 0.54 Dark Angel and Dallas Mcwade defeated Johnny Bloodstone and Darryl Devine to retain the tag titles. Brent Hill defeated Matty Phatty to keep the Unlimited Action title Dan Stone Jr. retains the Canadian title in the Main Event going to a time-limit draw against Jeremy Stone. [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contracts)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]- Richard Coleman signs a ppa extension [B]MAW[/B]- Nicole Kiss signs a ppa extension Charles walks out of his office and spots Bryan Holmes sitting in the hallway [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Hey, Bryan what brings you by today.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]I just came by to say thank you for allowing me the title shot against Champagne Lover.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bryan you have been an honest and loyal member of the family since I have been here, also don’t forget the fans still want to see you.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Thanks [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How was the trip to North of the Border Pro Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Not bad, I am sure as you read they had me lose to Joey Poison, but I think the match sucked anyway.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sean McFly used his creative control clause to win the match against Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]So you blasted him with a fireball.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hope their not pist….Sometime next week I am having Nemesis come in to talk with Phil and I about the current roster, you should come as well.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Do you really trust him?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes, Bryan I do. This helps us a perspective from the wrestlers point of view, plus to be honest and I hope I am wrong, but I think he is starting to slow down in the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] (shakes head) [COLOR="purple"]I’ll be here[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles decides to stay home and work on the card for the show [B]Charles:[/B] One week left and we only have two matches signed for the pay per view…this week should be fun. [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV on the Pop Network (Feb week 3 2007)[/U][/B] Are things falling apart between “The Hardcore American” and “The Lone Wolf”? For weeks we watched as Gonzalez worked his way into a title match at “Back in Black”. Upon losing that match, Gonzalez has been asking for a rematch, with the champ. The only response Caulfield has given is to hit “The Lone Wolf” with a steel chair during a tag match. Was it a mistake? Was that his way of saying screw you? Willl Gonzalez and Caulfield be on the same page as they face Eddie Peak and Nemesis at Counter Culture? [B][U]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak/Nemesis vs.Big Cat Brandon amd The Wolverine [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ToshiharuHyobanshi.jpg[/IMG] Bryan Holmes vs. Toshiharu Hyobanshi [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] Alex Braun vs.Whistler [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] Matt Sparrow vs. Plague [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Thomas Morgan vs. Marc DuBois *card subject to change

[B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office and gets right to work [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contracts)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Tadakuni Toshusai signs a written extension [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Chuichi Sanda defeats Silver Shibanuma for the Wretsling Spirit title Charles pages John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey John, are you going to have a preview of “Counter Culture?”[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Sure if you would like one[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What do you think of this weeks line up?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]It’s not bad, Holmes vs. Hyobanshi will be the best in ring match, but the tag match will get the best rating by Wrestling World News[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We have some contracts coming up for renewal soon so can you please send out these memos to the guys[/COLOR]. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Will do. I know we did not go to the arena last week, are we going to be there tomorrow?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No, Phil and I decided to head out west to the Grissom Auditorium[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] (rolls eyes) [COLOR="green"]great….[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the Grissom Auditorium and spots Bryan Holmes and Nemesis backstage [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello guys, I would like you guys to show up tomorrow for the meeting ahout the roster.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B]: [COLOR="green"]ok[/COLOR] [B]Holmes[/B]: [COLOR="Purple"]ok[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][U][B]Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] Feb week 3 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Grissom Auditorium (southwest) 2,000 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello fans this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic. Danger and Violence Extreme rolled into a sold out Grissom Auditorium for the final Danger Zone before “Counter Culture” What will the fallout be from Caulfield’s mistake last week? How will Champagne Lover react to getting beat down last week by Bryan Holmes? This week before the main show the fans were treated to a dark match featuring DAVE’s newest signing and an old face made an appearance. The first match of the show was a slugfest between two Danger and Violence Extreme’s vets as Alex Braun took on Whistler. These two traded blows all match as neither moved. In the end, Braun picked up the victory after hitting his Braun Damage finisher. The match itself was ok, but that was not the story. After the match Joey Minnesota, the man who took out Eric Tyler snuck into the ring and blindsided Braun with a steel chair, screaming the he was the future of wrestling. Next, Marc DuBois and Thomas Morgan faced off and this match was about as expected as could be. Marc DuBois showed the fans why he was only getting better in DAVE, defeating Morgan with the Marc of Excellence while Thomas Morgan still received no reaction from the fans. It will be interesting to see how high Marc DuBois can get and if Thomas Morgan can get any reaction from the fans The next match featured another man who seems to be on the rise here in Danger and Violence Extreme as the “Bird Man”, Matt Sparrow took on Plague. While both men usually do ok, this match was difficult to watch as an insider. These two seemed to have no chemistry together what so ever. In the end, Sparrow took home the victory, though I don’t think anyone cared. After the match, we went backstage where Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez were arguing over the loss suffered last week against Death Row. If you remember it was Caulfield hitting Gonzalez with a chair when Shady K moved out of the way. Chris stood behind his claim that the chair shot was a mistake and that it was not for Shawn. Shawn on the other hand fired back with the idea that maybe Caulfield did not trust him and was afraid to give him another title shot. In the end Shawn just walked away, as both men were visibly angry. Remember fans these two are going to be in a tag match against Eddie Peak and Nemesis coming up on Sunday and these two cannot seem to get along! As the camera came back to the ring it was the man who is set to challenge for the Brass Knuckles title, Bryan Holmes taking on Toshiharu Hyobanshi. Just as I predicted this was the top match of the night as far as in ring skill is concerned. The match went off well as Hyobanshi almost pulled off the upset, but Holmes was able to survive a Nova Bomb and in the end connected with the Canadian Kiss to get the victory. Holmes looks really good tonight. The win was short lived because right after Holmes picked up the victory, the champ Champagne Lover had to come out to the ramp and taunt his challenger about the upcoming match this Sunday; saying that Holmes had no shot. I can’t wait for the Brass Knuckles title match on Sunday. As Lover left the stage, the camera went to the back where Nemesis and Eddie Peak were talking about how they have the match in the bag. They laughed about the fact that Caulfield and Gonzalez were falling apart just days before their match at “Counter Culture”. The end of the segment came with Nemesis telling Peak that once they won at the pay per view the Unified title was coming back “home”. With that Nemesis left Peak who smiled and repeated that the title was coming back “home”. With that it was time for the main event as The Animalz, Big Cat Brandon and The Wolverine took on the two we just witnessed Eddie Peak and Nemesis. This was an ok match with The Animalz playing the obvious underdog role and getting beaten down easily in the early parts of the match. Big Cat Brandon tried his best to start a comeback, but just like at “Back in Black”, Nemesis as just a better wrestler as he connected with the Nemesis Arrow to get the victory. While the results of the match were not a surprise the next piece was as just as Peak and Nemesis had their arms raised in victory, the camera switched to the backstage area showing a downed Unified Champion as the show went off the air. Overall the in ring matches were ok, but I was hoping for more development for the pay per view. I mean come on the pay per view is this Sunday and the only matches officially announced are the Brass Knuckles title match and the tag team main event! I guess Danger and Violence Extreme will be revealing the final card on the message board. [/QUOTE]

[U][B]Feb week 3 2007 (thur)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the office before Nemesis and Holmes, grabbing his coffee and a Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Super Joshuya defeats The Awesome Kiyaru for the Burning championship title [B]NOTBPW[/B]- Dark Angel defeats Dan Stone Jr for the Canadian title [B]Charles:[/B] (looks down) What can we do for “Counter Culture?” Bryan Holmes and Nemesis knock on Charles’s door, causing Charles to look up [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello guys, come on in…..I called you in for this meeting because I really do want the “wrestler perspective” on what is happening. More importantly I picked you two because I believe that both of you have the company in mind.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Uh, thanks?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]First thing I want to go over is the roster…I am having a hard time trying to strike a balance for what I think we need.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Meaning?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Part of me likes the roster we have, no real jobbers outside of the few older wrestlers.[/COLOR] Nemesis shoots a strange look at Charles [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I believe this helps because it makes everyone seem like a possible threat. On the other hand because of the roster we have I have to be really carefull on who I send out to “job”.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Because of the roster, you run the risk of killing a guys push after a few matches because he has to face a guy with a real push.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]yeah kinda[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]One thing I have been noticing is that we never seem to face the same person twice. So after a while I have beaten everyone on the roster.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes[/B]: [COLOR="purple"]Oh grow up[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B]: (laughs) [COLOR="green"]What, I have[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So, we need more wrestlers?[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]and a better creative team. I have not received a title shot in months[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will let that remark slide. Bryan do you agree with the spending spree?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I don’t see why it’s a bad idea. Get some new match-ups and also some “certified lowlifes”[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok, so I will look into more “certified lowlifes”. Now how about the current roster[/COLOR] Nemesis picks up the roster list [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]he can go…he can go…he can go…you know what just fire everyone, I am all the company needs.[/COLOR] Nemesis looks at Holmes [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I guess Bryan can stay[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]What’s the point of having Hitomaro Suzuki? I mean the fans just hate the guy. What about Carrasco, Acid really does not speak.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You know Nemesis, the original plan was to have Acid join up with you and Peak[/COLOR]. [B]Nemesis:[/B] (Laughs) [COLOR="green"]Really now[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Seriously[/COLOR] Nemesis stops laughing [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Any additions won’t happen till after the pay per view but are their other roster changes you guys think my help?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I’ll think about….In the mean time finish the card for the pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]And get me the title[/COLOR]. Holmes and Nemesis leave [B]Charles:[/B] Now lets get to the pay per view. We currently have Caulfield/Gonzalez vs. Peak/Nemesis as well as Bryan Holmes vs. Champagne Lover for the Brass Knuckles championship. Because of Minnesota’s attack I want Joey Minnesota vs. Alex Braun. These last three matches should be used to build up wrestlers, Marc DuBois vs. Scout should be one. Matt Sparrow vs.Acid and finally Hell Monkey vs. Art Reed. Yeah I think that will work. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Card for Danger and Violence Extreme “Counter Culture 2007[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield/Shawn Gonzalez vs. Eddie Peak/Nemesis [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles title [/U][/B] Bryan Holmes vs. ©Champagne Lover [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Alex Braun [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Matt Sparrow [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Marc DuBois vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Art Reed *Card subject to change

[B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] John is sitting at his desk going over the last of the review for “Counter Culture” [QUOTE]Hello Danger and Violence Extreme, fans this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic. Counter Culture 2007 is this Sunday and with the final card just released yesterday I am here to give you a rundown and my own personal thoughts. Lets see if this years main event can hold up to Nemesis defeating Hell Monkey from last year. So sit back and enjoy [B][U]Unified Champion Chris Caulfield/Shawn Gonzalez vs. Eddie Peak/Nemesis[/U][/B] First of all can any of you guess where we had this exact match last time?....Give up, this match last took place at the Alternate Showcase with the champ and Gonzalez getting the victory. Since that fateful night, back then all seemed well and good between Caulfield and Gonzalez, so good in fact Caulfield handed Gonzalez a title shot for Back in Black, Caulfield retaining. After the match Eddie Peak and Nemesis took it upon themselves to attack, the two friends post match, and challenging them to the match this Sunday. Hoping to see a shot of unity between Chris and Shawn against Peak and Nemesis DAVE fans have seen anything but as now the two are fighting over mistaken chair shots as Chris blasted Shawn in their last tag match. Peak and Nemesis on the other hand have been sitting back, watching this, and having their fun at the expense of the two. The question for this Sunday is “Can Caulfield and Gonzalez put their recent arguments behind them and get on the same page or will Nemesis and Peak use that friction and get the victory? [B][U]Brass Knuckles title [/U][/B] Bryan Holmes vs. ©Champagne Lover This Brass Knuckles title match is all about ego, Lover’s ego that is. After winning the title from Hell Monkey at Christmas With the Devil, Lover has believed that no one can beat him. To prove that to himself, he made an open challenge for tonight in which Bryan Holmes accepted by attacking the champ. Will Lover’s Ego cost him the Brass Knuckles title against one of Danger and Violence Extreme’s best or will Lover be able to go on saying that no one can beat him? [B][U]Joey Minnesota vs. Alex Braun[/U][/B] Talk about ego, ever since Joey Minnesota defeated “The Remarkable One”, Steve Flash and took his manager Mercedes Giminez at WrestleRave Minnesota seems to have made it his mission to prove that he is the next best thing in Danger and Violence Extreme. After taking out Flash, Minnesota went to war with the Traditionalist Eric Tyler, ending his career in an Inferno match and now after attacking Alex Braun last week, Minnesota wants to take him down as well. Will Minnesota add another “Old timer” as he calls them to his list, or will Alex Braun be able to do what Steve Flash and Joey Minnesota could not and bring this boy back to reality? [B][U]Matt Sparrow vs. Acid[/U][/B] These two men have been across the ring from each other in tag matches, but this will be the Sunday marks the first one on one encounter between the two. In the previous tag team bouts, Acid has had the “Bird Man’s” number beating him every time they faced. Will Acid be able to translate the tag victories into singles action or will the man who has been on a hot streak in 2007 add another win to his resume? [B][U]Marc DuBois vs. Scout[/U][/B] Speaking of another man who has been on a hot streak, Marc DuBois is unbeaten since coming over from SWF. Sunday DuBois faces possibly his toughest test to date here in Danger and Violence Extreme, when he faces Scout. Scout is a man who made his name as a tag team wrestler in the team known as New Wave, but that all changed when Scout struck out on his own defeating his old tag team partner Guide at WrestleRave. That is where his luck seems to end, as he has been unable to put together a successful win streak since that fateful night. The question must be, this Sunday night can Scout get back to his winning ways and start a climb up the ladder, or will the house of fire, known as Marc DuBois continue his winning ways on his way up the ladder to DAVE success? [B][U]Hell Monkey vs. Art Reed[/U][/B] This is the battle of two former Brass Knuckles champions. Art Reed started 2006 with a bang holding on to the title defeating men like Burning and Acid in great battles. 2006 though was the year of the Monkey, taking out anyone in his way, including Reed once before at WrestleRave. Will Reed be able to get revenge for the lost on DAVE’s biggest stage? Will Monkey prove that 2006 was not a fluke? Who will take this moment and make 2007 their own? So that’s it fans, the final rundown before this Sunday’s Counter Culture 2007. Be sure to join us on American Option for the hardest hitting action on tv![/QUOTE]

Charles on the other hand is sitting at his desk looking at a copy of Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view results title matches)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B] held their “[B]Found Guilty[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 5,000 Caribou Arena and getting a final buyrate of 0.26 Hostile Intent defeated the Varsity Boys to retain the tag team titles Ricy DeColt defeated Ryan Powell to keep the Canadian title In the Main Event Alex DeColt defeated Dan DeLay to retain the World title [B]Charles:[/B] Ok, if Nemesis and Holmes think we need more “lowlifes” maybe we should start by picking up five more wrestlers….Who is out there Charles pages in Phil and John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey guys I was wanting to get some new blood into DAVE. Of course I asked you both in because John I would really like your thoughts as you are the “Link to the outside world” and Phil you are the boss so you automatically get called in.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]You know we have contracts coming up right?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]All ready on that…By the way have you heard anything from Mr. Mayfair lately?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Last I heard was that he was over at SWF looking into them, with their new pay per view deal and all.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Tell me this Phil, do you find it odd that TCW received a new tv deal but SWF has not.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]my guess is that with the current state of tv and the wrestling world, stations are not looking too favorable on the industry. Add in the fact that we are with Pop and TCW now has National Pride, the bigger stations are not wanting them and the smaller stations do not want to put them on the air. Conflict of interest I believe and because of that SWF is left with getting on pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Anyway back to the issue of the roster, what do you guys think?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I guess a few more could not hurt, but won’t that anger the guys lower on the card?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well they will just have to work harder.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Looking at the finances we have rebounded nicely in the last couple of months so I don’t see any issue with getting a couple more.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks guys….oh and John, nice job on the preview[/COLOR] [B]John[/B]: [COLOR="green"]Thanks[/COLOR] Phil and John leave the room [B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles stays home to rest up for the pay per view [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view results title matches)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Battlefield Formation[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 in Kinki and getting a final buyrate of 2.75 The Alliance 2K defeated The Rebellion to retain the World tag team titles Super Joshuya retains the Junior Championship title defeating Sensational Dragon Spyder Yakuta defeats VENOM to retain the Openweight title Chuichi Sandna defeated Toshiki Shibanumo to retain the Wrestling Spirit title In the Main Event Hooded Kudo defeatexd Tadiyuki Kikkawa to retain the World title [B][U]Feb week 3 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil are standing backstage at Evanovich Riverside before the show [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Did you hear that Shady K is mad at you right now?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No, but that will have to wait….I really hope this goes well tonight.[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Counter Culture 2007[/U][/B] Evanovich Riverside 8,910 people Mitch Naess & Melanie Florence [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Danger and Violence Extreme fans, I am Mitch Naess and sitting next to me is the lovely Melanie Florence![/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes, hello fans this is Counter Culture 2007! We are looking forward to a great evening as Champagne Lover defends his Brass Knuckles title against Bryan Holmes and in our main event Unified Champion Chris Caulfield and the Lone Wolf Shawn Gonzalez team up to take on Eddie Peak and Nemesis![/COLOR] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="red"]Tonight you are going to experience the hardest hitting action on pay per view, so lets get to the ring![/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp as Acid and Padre Carrasco come to the ring to boos from the crowd….Moments later, the “Bird Man” Matt Sparrow makes his way down the ramp to cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Acid vs. Matt Sparrow[/U][/B] Acid and Sparrow tie up as the bell rings. Sparrow with a standing dropkick on the masked man and Carrasco is not pleased. Acid gets back to feet and the two tie up, Sparrow with a scoop slam as the crowd starts to cheer…Acid out to the floor to collect thoughts….Sparrow off the ropes running plancha connects! Sparrow plays for the fans as Carrasco looks angry. The Bird Man rolls Acid back in,…and plays for the fans some more…Sparrow back in the ring, but Acid is up and drives a boot to the back of Sparrow’s head. Acid pulls Sparrow up…snap suplex by the masked one brings boos from the crowd….Carrasco yells at the crowd as Acid delivers a backbreaker to the “Bird Man” Acid covers Sparrow in the center of the ring…1….2….Sparrow gets the right shoulder up! Acid again with the cover, 1….2…Sparrow gets the shoulder up again! Acid brings Sparrow to his feet, but Sparrow connects with a right to the gut…and another…left to the head as the fans begin to cheer. Sparrow whips Acid to the ropes, Sparrow with a clothesline…Sparrow to the top rope, Acid slowly to his feet…”The Bird Man” takes flight….cross body connects 1….2……Acid kicks out! Both men quickly get to their feet and start trading blows in the center of the ring. Acid with a thumb to the eye…Ref get Carrasco for the apron…Acid attempts to whip Sparrow at Carrasco but Sparrow reverses sending Acid crashing into his manager! Acid stumbles back, Sparrow with a kick to the gut….Sparrow lifts Acid…Bird Brain Buster! Sparrow with the cover 1….2…..3! [B]Matt Sparrow defeats Acid[/B] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Miscommunication at its finest. What the hell was Carrasco attempting to do on the apron?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Your guess is as good as mine, but luckily for Sparrow he saw the opening.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The Bird Man has been on a roll, great win for him![/COLOR] Camera goes backstage to Joey Minnesota’s locker room where we see Minnesota getting himself psyched up for his match while Mercedes Gimenez just smiles hanging off his left shoulder…The camera now goes to the rampway where we see Alex Braun coming out to the ring to cheers. [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans this next match is all about ego…Minnesota’s ego as he has been targeting the so called “old-timers” of Danger and Violence Extreme. According to Minnesota, Braun is next on the list[/COLOR]. Next we see Minnesota and Mercedes making their way down the ramp to boos. Mercedes is just laughing as the crowd continues to boo [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Alex Braun vs. Joey Minnesota[/U][/B] Braun attempts to tie up with Minnesota, but Minnesota ducks out of the ring bringing boos from the crowd. Minnesota slides back in and the two tie up…Minnesota slaps Braun bringing another set of boos from the crowd. Braun retaliates with a strong headbutt knocking Minnesota back a few steps, Braun charges…clothesline knocks down Minnesota as the crowd cheers on. Minnesota stumbles to his feet, boot to the gut from Braun, stump piledriver drives Minnesota’s head into the mat. Mercedes is not happy on the outside as she yells at a fan. Braun pulls Minnesota to his feet…DDT, Braun with the cover, 1….2…..Minnesota gets his left shoulder up at the last second getting boos from the crowd here at Evanovich Riverside. Mercedes is sneaking around to Braun as he attempts to go to the top rope…Mercedes just shoved the ring announcer down and as his chair! Mercedes drives the steel chair into Braun’s back…Minnesota is up and is climbling the turnbuckle to meet Braun….Minnesota superplex! Joey pulls up Braun as Mercedes cheers and drives a knee into the gut of Braun doubling him over…Minnesota runs and bounces off the ropes…fame dropper drives Braun’s face into the mat and now it’s Minnesota who makes his way to the top!....Braun is up….Minnesota Salute connects! Joey with the cover, 1…..2……3! [B]Joey Minnesota defeats Alex Braun[/B] [B]Mitch[/B]: [COLOR="red"]That sucks, Braun gave him a tough fight, but Minnesota adds another “old-timer” to his list tonight here at Counter Culture.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="blue"]Mitch, don’t tell me you actually thought Braun had a chance of winning that one.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans up next, it’s a battle of former Brass Knuckles champions, Art Reed vs. Hell Monkey.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Art’s Reed title run was back in 2006 as he defeated Eddie Peak at last year’s Counter Culture. During his run, he defeated Shawn Gonzalez, Matt Sparrow among other before losing the title to Acid at Total Disruption last year.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey had his title run as he defeated Acid back at Attitude Adjustment. During his run Monkey defeated names like Bryan Holmes, Acid again before losing his title to the current champ Champagne Lover.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mitch, one thing to also remember is that these two battled over the Brass Knuckles title at WrestleRave with Hell Monkey retaining his title.[/COLOR] The Camera shifts to the rampway where Art Reed comes to the ring getting cheers from the crowd…Moments later Hell Monkey comes to the ring also getting cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Art Reed vs. Hell Monkey[/U][/B] Monkey and Reed tie up as the bell rings. Monkey with a forearm to the side of the head of Reed. Monkey follows it up with a hard knife-edge chop to the chest causing Reed to take a step back against the ropes…Monkey charges…Reed ducks…and backdrops Monkey to the arena floor! The crowd is split as the Monkey supporters boo and the Reed fans cheer. Reed to the floor as he goes to bring Monkey to his feet. Reed with a boot to the gut stuns Monkey…Reed grabs Monkey and sends him hard into the steel steps. Monkey grabs his left shoulder as Reed shoves him back into the ring…Reed goes for the pin, 1….2….Monkey just barely gets the left shoulder off the mat. Monkey looks to be in pain as Reed stomps on the hurt shoulder. Reed pulls Monkey to his feet and sends him into the corner. Reed charges and smashes Monkey in the corner with a hard clothesline! Reed pulls Monkey out of the corner and applies an arm wringer to the left shoulder applying pressure. Reed kicks the left arm causing Monkey to pull away in pain. Reed connects with a hard right to the jaw causing Monkey to step back….Monkey with his own right hand fires back as his left arm hangs at his side. Monkey with another right to the jaw…Monkey with a quick clothesline drops Reed! Monkey is screaming at Reed to get up as his supporters cheer on. Reed slowly gets to his feet, Hell Fire Kick from Monkey! Hell Monkey drags Reed to the corner. The fans cheer as Monkey goes up top, Tumbling Monkey connects! 1…..2……3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Art Reed[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What a match! Monkey gathered the strength to fight back from what seems to be a hurt shoulder to get the victory here tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Monkey is now slowly getting out of the ring to cheers of the crowd. Good victory for him tonight but I hope the shoulder is ok.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Part of having the hardest hitting action on pay per view is that we don’t stop. With that it is time for our next match here at Counter Culture. Its Marc DuBois vs. Scout.[/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp where Scout makes his way down to cheers from the crowd…Moments later Marc DuBois makes his way down getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Marc DuBois vs. Scout[/U][/B] DuBois and Scout meet in the center of the ring as DuBois slaps Scout getting boos from the crowd. Scout retaliates with a hard right to the head before sending DuBois into the ropes. Scout misses a dropkick as DuBois hangs on to the ropes watching Scout crash to the mat. DuBois drops a quick elbow drop to the chest as the crowd boos. Marc brings Scout to his feet, Marc DuBois with a belly to belly suplex gets another round of boos from the fans. DuBois taunts the fans as Scout lays dazed on the mat…DuBois bounces off the ropes…knee drop misses as Scout rolls out of the way! Scout bounces up to his feet and connects with a right hand. Scout with a knife-edge chop…hard boot to the gut doubles over DuBois…Tiger bomb drives DuBois to the mat! Scout does not go for the pin but instead plays to the crowd as DuBois recovers on the mat. DuBois is up but Scout does not see him, DuBois with the Marc of Excellence! 1….2…..3! [B]Marc DuBois defeats Scout[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]DuBois keeps winning. Scout had a chance to win but did nothing to take it.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]It was an ok match, but I agree with you DuBois is doing great.[/COLOR] The camera goes backstage to Bryan Holmes locker room sitting in front of a mirror. Holmes and Vibert are talking. [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Bryan tonight is your night to become a champion again. You have all the experience in the world to know what Lover is going to do before he does it. Use that knowledge to take the title tonight.[/COLOR] The camera stays with Holmes and Vibert as they come to the ring getting cheers from the crowd. Moments later Champagne Lover comes to the ring getting boos from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles title[/U][/B] Bryan Holmes vs. ©Champagne Lover Holmes and Lover tie up in the center of the ring as the bell sounds. Lover with a thumb to the eye gets boos from the crowd. Lover with a quick body slam before raking his boot across Holmes face. OH MY, Lover just flipped off the crowd. Lover slowly brings Holmes to his feet, but Holmes retaliates with a left to the jaw….and another. Holmes with a hard knife edge backs Lover a couple steps…standing dropkick from Holmes drops the champion as the crowd cheers. Holmes bounces off the ropes and drops a knee to the head of Lover as Vibert looks on approving. Holmes pulls up Lover only to clothesline him down…Lover quickly rolls to the floor as the crowd is behind the former Unified champion. Holmes drops to the floor behind Lover and nails him with a hard double axe handle to the back sending Lover to one knee. Holmes grabs the champ from behind and throws him hard into the steel steps! Holmes is asking Vibert for a steel chair…which Vibert is getting! Lover is against the steps as Holmes swings for his head…Lover barely moves out of the way as the chair smacks the steps with a loud thud! Lover scrambles back into the ring as Holmes looks angry…Holmes slides back into the ring and pulls Lover to his feet. Holmes fires Lover hard into the corner…wait what is Lover picking up?...Holmes charges in…OH NO! Lover drives the title belt into Holmes head! Lover makes the cover! 1….2……3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Bryan Holmes to retain the Brass Knuckles title[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Lover stole the victory! He used the title belt right in front of the ref![/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh come on, you know the rules here in Danger and Violence Extreme, anything goes and if you don’t like it get out![/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]The “Brain Trust” needs to change that rule.[/COLOR] Champagne Lover is laughing up the ramp as Phil Vibert helps Bryan Holmes get to his feet [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I just hate that guy….Well fans we hope you have enjoyed “Counter Culture”. Our next pay per view is “March Into Battle” on Sunday March Week 4 on American Option.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (rolls eyes) [COLOR="blue"]You done? Fans its time for our main event. You may recall at Back In Black, Chris Caulfield faced off against his friend Shawn Gonzalez for the Unified title in which Caulfield retained. Well after that match Eddie Peak and Nemesis took it upon themselves to attack the two.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]On the following Danger Zone, Peak and Nemesis challenged the two to this tag match which Caulfield and Gonzalez quickly accepted.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]But Mitch, since they accepted the match Caulfield and Gonzalez have not been on the same page, if they are not careful that could cost them tonight.[/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp where Eddie Peak and Nemesis come to the ring to a shower of boos. Moments later Shawn Gonzalez and the Unified champion, Chris Caulfield make their way down to the ring [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Chris Caulfield/Shawn Gonzalez vs. Eddie Peak/Nemesis[/B][/U] Both teams stand in their corners just glaring at each other before Chris and Eddie step out allowing Gonzalez and Nemesis to start the match. Nemesis and Gonzalez tie up, Nemesis gets in a thumb to the eye before dropping Gonzalez with a hard bodyslam. Nemesis just laughs at Gonzalez as he gets to his feet…The two men tie up again and Nemesis just slaps “The Lone Wolf” getting boos from the fans. Nemesis walks away from Gonzalez causing Shawn to give chase…Nemesis drops out of the ring with Gonzalez close behind. Nemesis rounds the corner with Gonzalez close behind…OUCH, Peak is there and nails Gonzalez with a wicked clothesline sending him to the floor. Chris Caulfield looks on nervously from the apron as Eddie Peak brings Gonzalez to his feet and throws him back first into the guardrail. Peak rolls Gonzalez back into the ring at the feet of Nemesis who immediately tags in “The Hardcore Assassin”. Peak drags Gonzalez to his feet and plants a boot into the gut before sending him into the ropes…Gonzalez bounces off ducks the clothesline attempt…bounces off the other side and drops Peak with a running clothesline of his own! Gonzalez and Peak are both down as the crowd attempts to get behind Gonzalez as Caulfield is screaming at him to make the tag….Gonzalez starts to crawl towards Caulfield, now Peak starts to stir seeing Gonzalez crawling towards the Unified Champion… Gonzalez is almost to Caulfield…but Peak grabs the ankle of the “Lone Wolf”, Gonzalez is pulling and makes a diving effort towards Chris….making the tag! Caulfield comes in on fire, knocking down Peak…and now Nemesis as both scramble to the outside while the crowd cheers. Eddie Peak climbs back in the ring as both being to trade punches in the middle of the ring….Nemesis has jumped down from the apron and is now walking towards Gonzalez…Peak with a rake of the eyes gets boos from the crowd! Peak with a boot to the gut doubles over the champion, OH NO Peak has Caulfield set for the Peak of Perfection…Caulfield slides out the back as Nemesis and Gonzalez start trading blows on the outside drawing the attention of the ref….What the hell! What is Champagne Lover doing coming to the ring! Peak pushes Chris towards Lover…Lover with a boot to the gut…Lover Stunner drops the Unified champion! Champagne Lover gets out of the ring as Eddie Peak makes the cover! The Ref turns back towards the action in the ring and makes the count, 1….2…..3! [B]Eddie Peak/Nemesis defeat Chris Caulfield/Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What in the hell! Champagne Lover gave the victory to Eddie Peak and Nemesis.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look Peak, Lover and Nemesis are celebrating in the middle of the ring![/COLOR] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="red"]I can’t believe this, Good Night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Peak, Lover and Nemesis celebrating in the ring[/B]

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after a good “Counter Culture" pay per view [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey John, have you heard anything on the message board about the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Nothing from the fans, but I enjoyed it. Ready for the next Danger Zone?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Going to write that up today. If things work out we should have a fun time until “March Into Battle”.[/COLOR] [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV feb week 4 [/U][/B] Last night at “Counter Culture”, Danger and Violence Extreme fans watched as the old idea of “strength in numbers” play out. It was Champagne Lover who had earlier in the night successfully defended the Brass Knuckles title against Bryan Holmes came to the ring during the tag main event attacking Chris Caulfield with the Lover Stunner allowing Nemesis and Eddie Peak to pick up the win. Will the Unified champion or Shawn Gonzalez have a response to last nights actions? Does the fact that the Unified champion was pinned vault either Peak or Nemesis to the number one contenders spot? Will Champagne Lover reveal why he attacked the champ? Also at Counter Culture, Joey Minnesota defeated another so called “old timer” in Alex Braun. With Braun defeated will Minnesota go after another “old timer” and if so who will it be? Tune into Danger Zone on the Pop Network this Wednesday as we head towards our next pay per view “March Into Battle", Sunday March week 4. [B][U]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone TV (feb week 4 2007)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ToshiharuHyobanshi.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Toshiharu Hyobanshi [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] Larry Wood vs. The Wolverine [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers vs. Teddy Powell [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs Soul Taker *card subject to change

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office where Phil is waiting for him [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Charles, I was looking over the plans you made for this week’s Danger Zone. I must say I am not impressed…I mean Larry Wood vsl The Wolverine?![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil we are just coming off of a pay per view, and from what I know about booking, the shows right after a pay per view tend to be of lower quality. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am still not happy, you had better get your head on straight….Oh by the way you have a vistor in the conference room[/COLOR] Phil leaves for his office….after getting his coffee Charles goes to the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What are you doing here?[/COLOR] [B]???: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Uh my contract is coming up[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok….lets get down to business then. We here at Danger and Violence Extreme would like to offer you a 18 month contract at $2,4000 with a downside of $1,500. Will you accept?[/COLOR] [B]???:[/B] [COLOR="green"]and a run with the title[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Uh…can you excuse me for a moment[/COLOR] [B]???:[/B] (smiles) [COLOR="green"]Sure[/COLOR] Charles leaves the conference room to talk with Phil [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What is it Charles?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I think you should come in here[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Why?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]He won’t sign without a promise of a title run.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (annoyed) [COLOR="red"]So, give him the title run[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: (nervous) [COLOR="blue"]We can’t do that…you know why[/COLOR]. [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Yes we can. Here just give him what he wants and I will take care of it.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes sir.[/COLOR] Charles goes back to the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] (not happy) [COLOR="blue"]You can have your title run…now just sign here and we will be all set.[/COLOR] Charles stares down at the table as the vistor leaves [B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles stops by the office before heading to the arena [B]Phil: [/B](without looking up from his paper) [COLOR="red"]Charles, you have another vistor[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (rolls eyes) [COLOR="blue"]great…you know you still have not told me how we plan to fix the problem we have.[/COLOR] Charles walks into the conference room and spots Bart Biggz [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Good morning Bart[/COLOR] [B]Bart:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thanks for seeing me[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bart we want you because we think as a good young wrestler you can learn a lot from our vets, while making a name for yourself.[/COLOR] [B]Bart:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thanks[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We here at DAVE would like to offer you a 9 month contract at $1500 with a downside of $700[/COLOR] [B]Bart:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] Bart signs the contract [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey we are about to leave for the show, why don’t you come along.[/COLOR] [B]Bart:[/B] [COLOR="green"]thanks[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Do you know how we can get your brother?[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Feb week 4 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 4,089 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello to all of the Danger and Violence Extreme fans out there; this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic and tonight we were back at Mcgaw Arena. Coming off of “Counter Culture” I was interested in seeing where the night would take us. (if you did not see the pay per view, I suggest you buy the replay. Tonight before the show we were treated to two ok dark matches, which included one pairing that could do well if developed correctly. Tonight Danger Zone started out with the two men who defeated Shawn Gonzalez and the Unified champion, as well as the man who helped them get the victory; Nemesis, Eddie Peak and the Brass Knuckles champion Champagne Lover. Tonight it was Nemesis who had the mic as he told the crowd that the three men standing in the ring were going to take over Danger and Violence Extreme. According to Nemesis step one happened last night with the win and step two will take place at “March Into Battle” when he takes the title from Caulfield. It was a nicely done segment as the crowd really let the three know what they thought of them. As always-nice work by Nemesis, even though his promise was just him venting at this time. The first match of the evening was Larry Wood taking on The Wolverine. I must say being in the office as this match was made, means that I did not have high hopes for this one. Honestly this match did as I suspected being your basic slugfest that did not last too long. In the end, Larry Wood picked up the victory almost taking Wolverine’s head off with a big boot. Now here is where things get a little strange as after the match, Knuckles came walking to the ring and just laid out Wolverine. The next match wasn’t much better as Art Reed faced off with DAVE’s newest signing Bart Biggz. Didn’t know that Biggz was on the roster? That’s because we just signed him hours before the show, and to be honestly I am shocked they put him out there. (must have needed to kill more time). In the end Reed picked up the victory, but like I said the match really was not that good. Oh well I guess I will try and write it off to being a last minute addition to the show. The next match featured the masked man Acid facing off with Soul Taker. One thing that was interesting about this match was interaction between Acid and his manager Padre Carrasco. I say this because if you watched “Counter Culture” you remember that miscommunication between Acid and Carrasco caused Acid to collide with Carrasco who was hanging on the apron thus allowing Sparrow to get the victory. Tonight I could tell that their was some tension between the two but in the end Acid was able to put that aside and defeat Soul Taker with the Acid Rain Bomb in a decent match. After the match ended we were taken backstage to Phil Vibert’s office where Nemesis, Eddie Peak and Champagne Lover had stormed into his office. This was fun to watch as Nemesis and Vibert traded insults with Nemesis demanding a title shot… which he gave to Nemesis…Peak and Lover. As we came back to the ring it was time for Hell Monkey and Toshiharu Hyobanshi to face off. This match had some good back and forth action, but it also had some obvious blown spots and because of that the match came off looking worse than it actually was. In the end Hell Monkey hit the Tumbling Monkey for the victory, but he was not pleased as he quickly stormed out of the ring looking visibly upset. As Monkey stormed to the back, the camera went to the back where Marc Dubois was spotted smiling and looking at a monitor. After that we were taken once again to Phil Vibert office where he was now talking with the Unified champion Chris Caulfield and the lone wolf, Shawn Gonzalez. This was interesting as Caulfield openly questioned what Vibert was thinking offering Nemesis, Peak and Lover title shots. (hey if you were champion, I am sure you would want to know why three number one contenders were named for your belt). In the end all Vibert told Caulfield and Gonzalez was to find a partner. Finally we came to the main event of the evening. I don’t know about you but “Counter Culture” must have taken a lot out of Charles as not only did he put a non advertised match in the main event, but he gave that spot to Teddy Powell and Adam Matravers. (Ouch I know) Sadly my fears were correct as this match was bad…not only that the crowd was dead during the match as Adam Matravers picked up the victory with the Mile High Moonsault. Overall, I hope Charles was right when he told Phil that the first shows after pay per views sucked, because while the spots with Nemesis and company against Vibert were fun to watch the in ring action was something I could have easily done with out.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office as Phil is reading over the show report [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello Phil[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (mad) [COLOR="Red"]I told you that the show was going to suck. Are you trying to fail![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No sir, but I told you that the show quality was going to be lower coming off of a pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I don’t care….you better turn this around![/COLOR] Phil leaves as John walks in [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John….as a member of Danger and Violence Extreme, how do you like my booking?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]To be honest, your booking follows a very simple and predictable formula.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Such as [/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well lets take the matches on Danger Zone leading up to the pay per views. You have the guys who are scheduled to wrestle on the pay per view, wrestle once and only once. On top of that nine times out of ten it’s pay per view wrestler defeating some random guy who is not going to be on the ppv.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Ok[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Also I have noticed that if you have two guys scheduled to face each other at a pay per view, they may argue with each other, but the fans can bet on the fact that they will get nowhere near the ring until the pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Point taken…Hey John before you leave can you fax out these notices[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sure[/COLOR] John leaves the office [B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Under the weather, Charles takes the day off [B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and talks with John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John, do you think this guy could do well for us?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Might work….Oh your requests are here[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks[/COLOR] Charles goes to the conference room where Hitomaro Suzuki and R.M. Stones are sitting at the table [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Hello guys, you know why you are here so I will make this short and sweet. Stones you are a fine ref but right now, we do not need you. We have to let you go.[/COLOR] [B]Stones:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Mr. Zulas, I understand as I have had a good time here in Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] R.M. Stones leaves the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now Suzuki, even though you have some of the skills we look for here, the fans just don’t like you. Honestly I don’t see that changing so I have to let you go.[/COLOR] Suzuki just blinks then gets up and leaves the conference room

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and goes to find Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Good morning Phil[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Oh hey Charles…I know I have been a little hard on you the last couple of days, but I have put my life into this company. Because of that, I want to see the company do well. I just hope that you know what you are doing.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I do[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I noticed you fired Suzuki and Stones yesterday….Even though I would like to be present for the hiring and firing, I think you made the right call in cutting those two.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Speaking of hiring and firing, two other performers are nearing the end of their contracts. Whistler and Braun I mean, what do you think we should do with them?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Whistler really is not really popular with the fans, and to be honest he really is not that good any more. Right now he is a jobber and that’s it.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]But you said we needed guys like Whistler?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We do but not at $1,400 a shot.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok what about Braun?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Again I see him as a job master, but at least with him he is a lot better than Whistler. I believe he is someone we can use to help build up our younger wrestlers. Plus I have heard from friends that he is fairly good on a mic.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So cut Whistler, keep Braun[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sounds good[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I’ll go make the calls. Did you hear that Alexander Robinson resigned with PGHW?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No, but that’s fine as I had no thought to signing him [/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a lot of news and a note on his desk Charles Phil here, I just wanted to remind you that the networks are debuting their new shows starting this week. For us that means TCW stars is starting on National Pride TV during our time slot [B][U]Wrestling World News (retirements)[/U][/B] Junnosuke Fukazawa has retired from wrestling at the age of 46 Cique Jr. has retired from wrestling at the age of 40 [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]-Jay Fair signs a ppa extension [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B] held their “[B]The War to Settle the Score[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 at the Louisiana Auditorium and getting a final buyrate of 2.24 Hell’s Bouncer defeated Troy Tornado to retain the International title Raul Darkness defeated Robert Oxford to win the Hardcore title Freddy Huggins defeated Steve Gumble to retain the All Action title In the Main Event BLZ Bubb retained the World title defeating Randall Hopkirk Phil walks by the office and sticks his head in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Did you hear that Jeffery McPeterson gained control of Men of Steel Combat today? Oh and when your done Kid Toma is here to talk with us[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No?[/COLOR] John sends Charles an e-mail charles I got word from a from earlier that she believes two wrestlers by the names of Jamie Quine and Bulldozer Brandon Smith could be of value. Charles and Phil go to the conference room where Kid Toma is waiting [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello[/COLOR] [B]Toma:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hi, thanks for seeing me[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No problem, we asked you here because we would like to offer you a contract[/COLOR] [B]Toma[/B]: [COLOR="green"]I would love to work for you[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Toma, we are offering this because we believe that being so young, you can come in and learn from some of our top stars and learn to develop your own style at the same time.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]we would like to offer you a nine month ppa contract at $1,300[/COLOR]. [B]Toma:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal….Oh by the way, can I come in as a face?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Actually we need more faces on the roster, so sure[/COLOR]. The three leave the conference room as John is updating the message board [QUOTE][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RMStones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HitomaroSuzuki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]The winds of change [/U][/B] Change is an important part to any business and here at Danger and Violence Extreme we rae no different. Over the past week the “Brain Trust” has had to come to terms with that fact. In doing so we wish R.M. Stones, Hitomaro Suzuki, and Whistler the best in what ever they decide to do. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BartBiggz.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]New Blood helps revive Danger and Violence Extreme[/U][/B] As we have been forced to release wrestlers. We have also taken steps to get new blood into the company. Over this past week we have signed two new performers, one you have seen, Bart Biggz and the other being Kid Toma. We wish them all the luck as we welcome them into the Danger and Violence Extreme family.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and immediately gets to work on the show. [B]Charles:[/B] We need a show and we need it now! Phil pages Charles from his office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Charles, remember that TCW has their new show starting this week.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (rolls eyes) Oh great [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV (March week 1, 2007)[/U][/B] Fans last week’s Danger Zone ended with a few interesting questions. In Nemesis’s quest to get the Unified title back, why would Phil Vibert offer title shots to Eddie Peak and the Brass Knuckles champion Champagne Lover as well? That is the same question Unified Champion Chris Caulfield had for Vibert as he stood with the “Lone Wolf” Shawn Gonzalez. What was Vibert’s response, “Get yourself a partner”. What did Phil Vibert mean with that statement? Join us on the Pop Network as we hope to find out the answer to this question. [U][B]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone TV (March week 1 2007)[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Marc Dubois [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] Big Cat vs. Kid Toma [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MorimasaKato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Morimasa kato vs. Thomas Morgan [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] Guide vs. Sammy Bach *Card Subject to change [B]Charles:[/B] Nice that’s done…What’s in my e-mail Charles checks his e-mail to find two new ones [B]Charles:[/B] (stares at the screen) I don’t need this right now [B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil are backstage at Mcgaw Arena talking before the show [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Did you hear that Calamari Kid’s contract is coming up?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We are not signing him.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hear me out…Lobster Warrior has been free for awhile and with Calamari Kid on the market we can bring them in together. Hey at least they have some backing behind them.[/COLOR] Nemesis spots Charles and Phil backstage and walks towards them [B]Nemesis:[/B] (to charles) [COLOR="Purple"]What the hell are you doing giving Lover and Peak title shots! That is my title and the only one that should be getting shots is me![/COLOR]

Well mate, thanks for pointing this one out to me. I've had a brief look (but I'm going to look with a shyte load more detail because it deserves it) and I really like how you're linking in a continuous backstory with the DAVE performances. It helps bring the characters to life, and plot the story together well. I'll be sure to give some more sage feedback soon ;)

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mar week 1 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 3,777 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello to all of the Danger and Violence Extreme fans out there; this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic and tonight we were at Mcgaw Arena as the month of March began. Would we find out what Phil Vibert was referring to when he gave Nemesis, Peak and Lover title shots? How about when Vibert told Caulfield and Gonzalez to find a partner? The opening match young 23 year old Morimasa Kato defeating “Trademark” Thomas Morgan. Both men took it to the mat early and did put on a fairly good match from an insiders perspective. Too bad the match did not go over well with the fans. I think both men have their strong suits, now they only have to connect with the fans. The next match featured Big Cat Brandon vs. Danger and Violence Extreme newcomer, Kid Toma. I have heard some interesting things on Toma, so I wanted to see him work. Big Cat has always been a good wrestler to get your feet wet against so I knew Toma would be ok. The match did…ok. Toma had a couple of missed spots, but I was unhappy with the ending when Shady K nailed Big Cat with a chain after he had been dumped to the floor, allowing Toma to get the win. Last week Knuckles attacked Wolverine and tonight Shady K attacked Big Cat, do we have a possible feud building? Next we went backstage where Joey Minnesota and Mercedes Gimenez were standing. Minnesota was good on the mic tonight especially with Mercedes on his shoulder. Tonight Minnesota told the crowd that he has beaten all the old-timers to the grave and now was setting his sights on the Brass Knuckles title. (Currently held by Champagne Lover). After the mic work the camera stayed with the pair as they walked down the hallway backstage they bumped into “The Bird Man”, Matt Sparrow who just stood there as Mercedes laughed at him. Coming back to the ring it was time for Sammy Bach taking on Guide. The excitement started before the match as Guide came to the ring with a new manager…Carl Batch! Sadly seeing Carl Batch was the best part of the match. I honestly don’t know what is going on with these two as they can not put on a good match to save their lives. Tonight Bach took home the victory after hitting the Adrenaline Shot. Good to see Carl back though. The next match was easily the best of the night as the former Brass Knuckles champion and master of the “Dread Lock”. Art Reed took on the fast rising young gun Marc DuBois. This match was good as Reed used his experience to take control of the match early on. DuBois looked to be taken out of his game early, but instead of getting trapped in mat based wrestling, DuBois took the match to the outside using his honed brawling skills (as well as a bit of acting) that makes him one to watch. In the end the Marc Of Excellence gave DuBois the victory. After the match the camera caught one, Hell Monkey watching the match from a monitor backstage before walking off camera. The camera stayed backstage though as it found the Unified Champion Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez. As they were standing there, Bryan Holmes came to the two and asked them if he could be their partner for whatever Phil wanted to do. He stated that he wanted to get back at Champagne Lover for beating him at “Counter Culture”. After exchanging looks with each other Caulfield and Gonzalez agreed to let Holmes be their partner for what ever, Phil Vibert is planning . (honestly, I don’t know). The camera came back to the ring, and it was time for the main event as Acid and Scout faced off. This match was interesting as Scout and Acid traded blows, but for my taste ended to quickly when Padre Carrasco mistakenly hit Acid with a chair to the back allowing Scout to pick up the quick pin. (Wow Acid and Carrasco need to talk. This is not the first mistake Carrasco has made.) After the match, Phil Vibert came to the ring and called out Chris Caulfield, Shawn Gonzalez, Bryan Holmes, Nemesis, Eddie Peak and Champagne Lover. After they came out and surrounded the ring. Phil mentioned that the six men have had problems with each other in the past and he was going to solve it at “March Into Battle”. It will be Chris Caulfield, Shawn Gonzalez and Bryan Holmes teaming up to take on the team of Nemesis, Eddie Peak, and Champagne Lover inside a steel cage! That was not the only announcement though as the one who gets the pin will be declared the new Unified champion! So that is what Phil was talking about when he gave Lover and Peak title shots and told Caulfield and Gonzalez to find a partner. It should be interesting to see what happens now that Chris Caulfield’s title is on the line. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]After the match, Phil Vibert came to the ring and called out Chris Caulfield, Shawn Gonzalez, Bryan Holmes, Nemesis, Eddie Peak and Champagne Lover. After they came out and surrounded the ring. Phil mentioned that the six men have had problems with each other in the past and he was going to solve it at “March Into Battle”. It will be Chris Caulfield, Shawn Gonzalez and Bryan Holmes teaming up to take on the team of Nemesis, Eddie Peak, and Champagne Lover inside a steel cage! That was not the only announcement though as the one who gets the pin will be declared the new Unified champion![/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.justinbrothers.com/Images/drooling_homer.gif[/IMG] That'd be... killer sweet! I think I'd mark out for that match like a martherfarker.

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (thurs)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and picks up a Wrestling World News [B]Charles:[/B] (stares blankly) Oh god… Phil walks in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I see you have read the latest report[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]These numbers can’t be right.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well when you put on below average matches against them in the same time slot, last night is what happens.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]They beat us by over a full point[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Well you gave the fans Morimasa Kato defeating “Trademark” Thomas Morgan first, hello the fans could care less about the two. Then you gave them Big Cat vs. Kid Toma, again people don’t care about them and on top of that what the hell was that finish? Last but not least against TCW, you put up Bach vs. Guide….ok I’ll give you that one as I don’t know what’s wrong with those two. My point remains the same, we had a good chance to make a dent against them on their first show and you limped out.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I guess I can make a change[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It better be a good one![/COLOR] Phil leaves the office [B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and picks up a Wrestling World News and coffee from the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What’s going on in the world today[/COLOR]?...(laughs) [COLOR="blue"]What the?[/COLOR] Charles pages John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John, did you read the latest copy of Wrestling World News? Some wrestling website claims that Kid Toma and Acid are the next big stars for Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Yeah, I read that[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How about that Eddie Peak declined to go on tour with WLW?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]That too[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]what else could this magazine have?[/COLOR] [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contracts)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]- Keiji Takeda signs a written contract extension [B]SWF[/B]- Calamari Kid signs a ppa contract extension [B]NOTBPW[/B]- Rodger Rogers signs a ppa contract extension [B]SWF[/B]- Grease Hogg signs a ppa contract extension [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What?[/COLOR] Charles pages Phil [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Your allowing Bryan Holmes to become the head booker for Men of Steel Combat?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]He signed late last night, it has nothing to do with us. Anyway he told me that it will not get in the way of his Danger and Violence Extreme duties.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]It better not[/COLOR]. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Alex is in the conference room[/COLOR] Charles gets up and heads to the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]hello alex [/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]hello mr. Zulas, thanks for seeing me.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You have been a great worker for us. We believe you can seriously help our younger wrestlers.[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Thank you[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]You are a great worker in the ring, and once you decide to retire from the ring we could always use you as a manager.[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Thanks again[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So shall we get started on the contract[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Yes, lets.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Your last contract was at $1000 per appearance, with no downside. How about a contract of $1500 and a downside of $900?[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Need a little more.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]$1700?[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Need a bigger downside[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]$1100?[/COLOR] [B]Braun:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Deal[/COLOR] Braun signs the contract As Braun and Charles leave the office as John checks the message board [B]John:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="Green"]Ha![/COLOR] [QUOTE=tristram;274752][IMG]http://www.justinbrothers.com/Images/drooling_homer.gif[/IMG] That'd be... killer sweet! I think I'd mark out for that match like a martherfarker.[/QUOTE] [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]We here at Danger and Violence Extreme are glad you like the match. Keep watching Danger Zone and the message board as we will be presenting more information on the main event of “March Into Battle” in the coming weeks.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office, grabs his coffee and a wrestling world news [B]Charles:[/B] that sucks…. John knocks on the door [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Charles, I know you have been having some issues with booking, so haer me out. One of my friends told me that another company he works for will often bring in wrestlers for only one or two shows then let them go. I was thinking that since you like to keep the top stars from facing each other until the pay per view maybe we can bring in some people on a short term basis.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I never thought of that.[/COLOR] John leaves, while Charles opens “The Book” [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Ok I guess we can try and bring those two in.[/COLOR] Charles calls Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Phil, maybe we can bring in Human Arsenal for a show.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I don’t think so[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok how about….[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]How about this. You come up with a few names and if they want to come in, we will talk.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles ges to the office and grabs a wrestling world news [B]Charles:[/B] Really? Charles pages Phill [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Did you allow Marc Dubois to sign on tour with World Level Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]It’s his choice.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Choice? He is signed with us![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Don’t worry Charles, Marc will be at “March Into Battle”. I can promise you that[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] Time to make the next show [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone March week 2, 2007[/U][/B] We were all wondering what Phil Vibert was thinking when he told, Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez to find a partner. We were all wondering what Vibert was thinking when he gave Eddie Peak, Nemesis and Champagne Lover title shots. Well last week we got our answer as Vibert told the crowd that at “March Into Battle” Peak, Nemesis, and Lover will face Caulfield, Gonzalez and their partner Bryan Holmes inside a steel cage, where the one who gets the pin will be declared the new Unified Champion! With a week to think about what Vibert said, how will the six men react to the news that even though three men will be winners at March Into Battle, only one will walk out with the title. [B][U]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Hell Monkey [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Matt Sparrow vs. Marc DuBois [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ToshiharuHyobanshi.jpg[/IMG] Champagne Lover vs. Toshiharu Hyobanshi *Card subject to change

[B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles takes the day off [B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds Calamari Kid sitting in the lobby [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Hello Kid, thanks for coming[/COLOR] [B]Kid:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]thanks for having me[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]We want you to come in for a few dates, and if we like you maybe we can sign you to a longer deal.[/COLOR] [B]Kid:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I don’t want a short term deal, I like my deal with SWF.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well you need to figure out who you want to work for.[/COLOR] Calamari Kid leaves the office [B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles goes to the office before hitting the show. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Kid, you came back….you brought Lobster Warrior with you?[/COLOR] [B]Kid:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yes, after thinking about it I would much rather work for you.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok….how about an 18 month contract for $1775 per appearance with a downside of $1200[/COLOR] [B]Kid:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Deal[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok Lobster Warrior. You are a good wrestler and we would like to offer you $2500 with a downside of $1700 for 18 months.[/COLOR] [B]Warrior:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I want a share of merchandise.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fine…how about 10%?[/COLOR] [B]Warrior:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] Warrior and Kid sign contracts before leaving….moments later John walks in [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Remind me to fire them after the pay per view. I hate those masks.[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][U][B]Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] Mar week 2 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 3,754 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello to all of the Danger and Violence Extreme fans out there; this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic and tonight we were back at Mcgaw Arena. Last week we found out that Caulfield, Gonzalez and Holmes would be facing Nemesis, Peak and Lover at March Into Battle. I can tell you that based on the line up for tonight I was excited to see the show. Before the show started we were treated to some fun matches to get the crowd going. Tonight Danger Zone started backstage as we found Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez talking. Actually it was more of Caulfield talking at Gonzalez. Caulfield was not happy tonight as he told Gonzalez that he finally got his title rematch. Caulfield walked away while Shawn just stood there in disbelief. The first match of the night was Joey Minnesota taking on Scout. Joey Minnesota has been on a roll here in Danger and Violence Extreme beating everyone in his path. Scout on the other hand has been on a roller coaster ride, since becoming a singles wrestler. This match was a good back and forth match as Minnesota got the crowd to boo him using Mercedes as a distraction early. Scout looked as if he was going to pick up the victory as he hit the tiger bomb but in the end Minnesota hit the Empire Spiral to pick up the victory. The next match I was so looking forward to as it featured the Brass Knuckles champion Champagne Lover taking on Toshiharu Hyobanshi. I believe Charles put these two together based on reports gathered from others. Really, I think everyone knew that Lover was going to win, but what shocked and saddened me was how bad that match turned out. The two took the fight to the floor early with Hyobanshi attempting to get the early advantage with a chair shot, but Lover was able to easily shake that off, taking out Hyobanshi quickly with a Lover Stunner in the middle of the ring. (I can all ready hear Charles and Phil screaming as I write this). After the match the camera went backstage to where Eddie Peak and Nemesis were talking how Caulfield and Gonzalez seem to be fighting and about Champagne Lover helping them out. Peak then told Nemesis that he had been talking to Lover for awhile before the pay per view to which Nemesis seemed a little surprised by. In the end they both agreed that the title was going to come home. As Nemesis left the arena, Peak smiled to himself. Next we had a battle between two men on fire at the moment, Matt Sparrow who has been unbeatable here in 2007 and Marc DuBois who is undefeated here in Danger and Violence Extreme. This match was about the Bird Man’s aerial attack vs. the mat game of Dubois. This match had many narrow escapes as Dubois even kicked out of a Bird Brain Buster by Sparrow. The same could not be said about Sparrow who fell victim to the Marc of Excellence, allowing Dubois to keep his streak in tact. We heard him talking with Nemesis earlier, but next it was Eddie Peak taking on Hell Monkey. To be honest this match wasn’t even close as Peak came out from the opening bell and just took apart the former Brass Knuckles champion in getting the easy win with the Peak of Perfection. Monkey’s night was not over though as after the match Marc Dubois blindsided him and attacked him to the ground to boos from the crowd. As the crowd booed Phil Vibert must have had enough because he came to the stage and made Hell Monkey vs. Marc Dubois for “March Into Battle”. After all of that was settled it was time for the main event, as Scout took on Nemesis. Usually Nemesis helps out anyone he faces but tonight was not the case. As I watched the match I could all ready see Vibert throwing things from his office. This is almost too hard to write that Nemesis had a bad match. In the end though Nemesis hit the Nemesis Arrow to pick up the victory, When I heard the match line up I was hoping for a great night of wrestling, but when two of your most popular stars fall from the sky bad things happen. [/QUOTE]

[B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs a Wrestling World News [B]Charles:[/B] Last nigh was rough…Not again! Meanwhile in Vibert’s office [B]Phil:[/B] (very angry) [COLOR="Red"]What is wrong with you Nemesis you are the most popular wrestler we have…I mean people love to hate you. I look to you to help bring fans in with good matches and yet you pull that with Guide last night![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] (mad) [COLOR="Green"]It’s not my fault the guys I am in the ring with suck![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (shouting) [COLOR="red"]Total Championship Wrestling, just got their new show and they have beaten us for the last two weeks! I need you to get your head out of your ass and bring in better ratings![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis: [/B][COLOR="green"]Then give me the title![/COLOR] Nemesis storms out of the building…moments later Phil walks into Charles’s office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I think Nemesis as gone crazy in his old age. [/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]It’s not helping us that Tommy Cornell has put himself in the main event for the last two weeks. I bet he gets the title at their next pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We have to find a way to combat him.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Maybe you could extend the olive branch to him, so you both can focus on taking out SWF?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Are you crazy….we would be laughed at by the wrestling world.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil, have you thought anymore about extending that olive branch to Tommy?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I told you I don’t want to do that….anyway, you should be writing better shows.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I work with what I have. Anyway I have told you many times that “hardcore” wrestling as you know it, is over no one cares about it anymore. Seeing a guy getting hit with a steel chair or a chain night after night, match after match means little to the fans.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Listen, Charles I have been doing this a lot longer and at a much higher level then you. Remember I got you because of an e-mail a friend since to me. Without that e-mail you would not be here today![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You were the one that came to the show…and if you remember that card you saw did not have a single “hardcore” match on it. The fans were excited because of the in ring skills of my wrestlers![/COLOR] Phil storms off [B]Charles:[/B] What an ass …What’s going on in the rest of the world [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Awesome Impact[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 at the Virgina Park Fields and getting a final buyrate of 0.89 Flex defeated Calamari Kid to retain the Shooting Star title The Hired Guns defeated Grucho Bling and Vin Tanner to keep the tag titles Skull DeBones defeated Elmo Benson to retain the North American title In the Main Event, Christain Faith defeated Jack Bruce to retain the World title

[B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs a wrestling world news [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B] held their “[B]Barrage[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 in Kinki and getting a final buyrate of 2.18 Samoan Machine defeated Rayomd Diaz to retain the Historical Japan title William Hayes defeated Kozue Kawashima to retain the International title In the main event Shuji Inukai defeated Nobuatsu Tatsuko to retain the Glory Crown title [B]Charles:[/B] Time to write the show [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone March week 3, 2007[/U][/B] Last week issues continued between Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez. Shawn had been asking for a rematch ever since Back in Black to which Chris said no to, even walking away from Gonzalez a couple of times. Meanwhile their opponents Eddie Peak, Nemesis and Champagne Lover all passed their test winning their singles matches from last week. How will Chris, Shawn and Bryan do when they go into the ring for their tests this week? Also over the past few weeks cameras have spotted Hell Monkey and Marc DuBois watching eatch others matches, no big deal right? Well last week DuBois attacked Hell Monkey after his match, apon seeing this Phil Vibert made the match Marc Dubois vs. Hell Monkey at “March Into Battle”. Will the two throw anymore punches this week as they are forced to team up. [B][U]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield vs. Kid Toma [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LobsterWarrior.jpg[/IMG] Bryan Holmes vs. Lobster Warrior [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/CalamariKid.jpg[/IMG] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Camarami Kid [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Acid/Plague vs. Hell Monkey/Marc Dubois [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row [B]*card subject to change[/B] [B][U]Mar week 2 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles decides to stay home but makes a phone call out to a friend [B]Charles:[/B] yes I know….will you at least talk to him..ok thank you.

[U][B]Mar week 3 2007 (mon)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the office and finds Phil unhappy sitting at his desk [B]Phil:[/B] (displease) [COLOR="Red"]Did you do what I have been told?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Uh…what are you referring to sir?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (still unhappy) [COLOR="red"]Don’t give me that! You thought you could go behind me back at play nice with SWF![/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]I think it would be best sir.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Well I just got this nice letter from Rich Eisen telling me to kiss his ass! Charles you ever go behind my back like that again, your fired! Now get out of my office I have paperwork to do.[/COLOR] Charles goes back to his desk and opens up a Wrestling World news [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B] held their “[B]Disposable Heroes[/B]” pay per view in front of a sold out crowd of 5,000 at Waterloo University Arena and getting a final buyrate of 0.57 Brent Hill defeated Craig Hill to retain the Unlimited Action title Stone Yoshikawa defeated Darryl Devine for the Young Lion title Dark Angel defeated R.K Hayes to retain the Canadian title [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contracts)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Washi Heat signs a written contract extension [B][U]Mar week 3 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office, coffee in hand [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Hiroaki Nakasawa defeats Spyder Yakuta for the Buring Openweight championship [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Tamara McFly signs a ppa contract extension Charles pages John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey John, with “March Into Battle” coming up, are you going to do a preview for the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]After the last Danger Zone I may do one. I am planning on doing a piece on the six man match.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Can’t wait to read that. By the way, we are going on the road this week.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Where to?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We have the War Memorial set up.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 3 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Phil and Charles are backstage at the War Memorial Auditorium [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Are we going to have a better show this week?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I hope so[/COLOR]

Archived