The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Huntsville Fairgrounds 3,372 people Mitch Naess and Melanie Florence [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hello Danger and Violence Extreme fans, I am Mitch Naess and sitting next to me as the wonderful Melanie Florence![/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Fans tonight, we have taken the show on the road and are coming to you live from the Huntsville Fairgrounds where tonight Bryan Holmes will face the Unified Champion, Nemesis in a non-title showdown.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ring as we see Whistler standing there waiting for his opponent to appear for this opening contest…The camera goes to the ramp as we see one half of the Mountain Men tag team Larry Wood make his way down getting boos from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Larry Wood vs. Whistler [/B][/U] The big men lock up with Wood getting the advantage with a hard boot to the gut of Whistler. Wood with a forearm to the backdrops Whistler to a knee as the crowd boos. Wood shoots Whistler into the ropes…Wood with a clothesline knocks his opponent to the mat. Wood drags Whistler to his feet, grabbing his hair, Wood drags Whistler to the corner…Wood attempts to slam Whistler’s face into the turnbuckle, but Whistler blocks it! Whistler with an elbow to the gut….Whistler slams Wood’s face in the corner as the crowd cheers. Wood still standing looks pissed and goes to the outside and gets a chair as Whistler follows close behind. Wood spots Whistler and cracks him over the head with the chair! Wood throws Whistler back into the ring and goes for the cover. 1….2….3! [B]Larry Wood defeats Whistler[/B] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Boy am I glad that match is over….keep those ugly guys in the back.[/COLOR] Mitch shoots Melanie a confused look [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Now with those two out of the way lets get a guy out here that looks better then all of you…..Its Guide![/COLOR] Guide comes down the ramp as Melanie puts down her headset and joins him in the ring. [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]How are you doing tonight, Melanie?[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="blue"]Well to tell you the truth after you leave the show goes right down hill[/COLOR] [B]Guide: [/B][COLOR="green"]Well then lets do this. As I told all of your jerks last week I am the best in this company and no one can beat me.[/COLOR] (Crowd boos, as Melanie is smiling) [COLOR="green"]Case in point I issued a challenge to the back and not one person had the balls to accept the challenge.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Look at what you have done while you have been here, no one can beat that.[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]So once again tonight I issue the challenge for “WrestleRave”, here is your chance to go one on one with the best in the world today.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp….No one is making their way out. [B]Guide: [/B][COLOR="green"]Melanie I guess everyone is scared, lets…..[/COLOR] At this moment, cheers from the crowd can be heard as Scout appears at the top of the ramp and leaves without saying a word. In the ring, Guide is stunned as Melanie is trying to talk to him. Guide leaves the ring and goes to the back while Melanie goes back to the announce table. [B]Mitch:[/B] (laughing) [COLOR="red"]It looks like Guide was not expecting that.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bite me.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I will be very interested in this development, but its time to get back to the ring.[/COLOR] Coming down the ramp is Morimasa Kato to little reaction from the fans….next Eric Tyler makes his way down to the ring to some boos from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MorimasaKato.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Morimasa Kato [/U][/B] Tyler and Kato tie up in the center of the ring as the bell goes off. Tyler with an arm wringer on Kato’s left arm…Kato is able to reverse the hold applying an arm wringer on Tyler’s right arm before kicking him in the gut. Kato paintbrushes the back of the Traditionalist’s head getting boos from the crowd. Kato sends Tyler into the ropes…Tyler ducks Kato’s clothesline….Tyler off the ropes…high knee sends Kato to the mat. Tyler grabs Kato’s left leg and drops an elbow to the knee….and again for a second time. Tyler lets go of the leg and stomp directly on the left knee before slapping a grounded Kato in the face…Kato gets to his feet but Tyler takes him down again with a chop block to the left leg and knee of Kato causing him to fall to the mat again. Tyler is laughing as Kato grabs his left knee. Tyler kicks Kato right in the face before grabbing Kato’s left leg…Tyler is now dragging Kato to the corner of the ring….OH NO Tyler is not going to….OUCH! Tyler swings Kato’s left leg around the ring post wrapping the knee around the hard steel! Kato is grabbing his left knee as Tyler slides into the ring…Tyler has Kato’s leg as Kato is trying to swing at the “Traditionalist”. Tyler figure four-leg lock is applied….Kato taps out in pain! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Morimasa Kato[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Instead of the Tradition Lift tonight, Eric went after the legs and really beat down Kato; I hope he is ok though….Moving on in recent months The Remarkable One has had a rough time here in DAVE. Just when he thought he had things turned around, the young man Joey Minnesota kidnapped Mercedes Gimenez. [/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B][COLOR="blue"] Your correct Mitch and in an attempt to win her back Mr. Flash came up short at the Alternative Showcase allowing Minnesota to retain the services of Mercedes. [/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and we see Steve Flash make his way slowly down to ringside with a blank expression on his face as the fans cheer for him….Moments later Shawn Gonzalez comes to the ring getting cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Shawn Gonzalez vs. Steve Flash [/U][/B] Shawn Gonzalez and Steve Flash lock up in the center of the ring. Gonzalez with a knee to the gut before sending the Remarkable One to the mat with a hip toss. Gonzalez misses the elbow drop as Flash quickly rolls out of the way and gets back up to his feet. Flash locks up again with the Lone Wolf, sending him into the ropes…Flash sends Gonzalez into the lights with a backdrop allowing Gonzalez to crash to the mat bellow. Flash brings Gonzalez to his feet, staggering him with an elbow to the face…Flash belly to belly suplex in the center of the ring drives Gonzalez to the mat causing some fans cheer!...The Remarkable One to the top rope….elbow connects!...Flash quickly covers Gonzalez…1….2….Gonzalez kicks out! Flash gets up and drives a fist into the face of Gonzalez before bringing him to his feet. Flash with a European Uppercut snaps Gonzalez’s head back as Flash pushes him against the ropes. The Remarkable One with a hard forearm to the face gets cheers from some of the crowd as Flash sends Gonzalez into the corner. Flash charges and nails the Lone Wolf in the corner with a hard clothesline. Flash with a knife-edge chop to the chest grabs Gonzalez by the hair….bulldog! Flash rolls Gonzalez over, 1….2….Gonzalez gets his shoulder up! Flash slams the mat before dragging Gonzalez to his feet and shooting him into the ropes….Gonzalez ducks the clothesline attempt…Shawn bounces off the ropes at drops Flash with a clothesline of his own. Gonzalez brings Flash to his feet…snap suplex gets cheers from part of the crowd. Gonzalez gets up and waits for Flash….Gonzalez knee to the gut doubles over the Remarkable One…Gonzalez piledriver! Gonzalez covers Flash, 1….2….3! [B]Shawn Gonzalez defeats Steve Flash[/B] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Without Mercedes, Flash loses again.[/COLOR] Shawn Gonzalez leaves the ring to cheers...Moments later the Remarkable One gets to his feet in the ring when Joey Minnesota appears on screen. No one can tell where he is because its pitch black behind him. [B]Joey: [/B][COLOR="green"]Hello Flash, looks like you had a rough night tonight. [/COLOR](laughs). [COLOR="green"]Since I have been with Mercedes I have had a great time, never a dull moment. As I told you last week, I had a video for you….lets watch.[/COLOR] Screen shot goes to the video as its night and we see Mercedes tied up in a chair with no shoes on crying, hair a mess on a concrete floor. Minnesota is sitting there enjoying a steak dinner laughing, as drops on water seem to be falling. Minnesota finishes dinner and asks Mercedes if she would like to say anything to Steve and she shakes her head no. Minnesota gets up and leaves camera shot as we hear a door closing. With Mercedes, still crying the screen goes black. Camera goes to Steve Flash who looks worried. Steve leaves the ring and throws a chair up the ramp screaming…..Camera goes to Mitch and Melanie where Mitch is stunned. [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What a useless human being Joey Minnesota is. I hope Mercedes is ok…. However, as we say in television the show must go on. Our Main Event of the evening is coming up….its Nemesis taking on Bryan Holmes in a non-title match. Before we get to that, Phil Vibert has an important announcement.[/COLOR] Phil Vibert comes out to the ring, with Bryan Holmes as the crowd greets them with a mixed reaction. Phil has a mic in hand, as he enters the ring. [B]Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hope you all have enjoyed tonight’s show [/COLOR](crowd cheers). [COLOR="red"]This announcement I am going to make has nothing to do with Bryan Holmes; this announcement has to do with the Brass Knuckles title. At the Alternative Showcase when Champagne Lover defeated Art Reed, then decided on quitting the company that left me with a problem. With Lover leaving, the number one contender spot was left open. So even though some people may not like this decision….I am naming Art Reed the number one contender to Hell Monkey’s Brass Knuckles title.[/COLOR] (a few cheers from the crowd) [COLOR="red"]That’s right at WrestleRave it will be Hell Monkey defending his title against Art Reed![/COLOR] Phil Vibert exits the ring waiting for the main event [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What, Art Reed loses a match and gets rewarded with a title shot![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp as Unified champion Nemesis comes down to the ring with the Unified Title as the crowd boos. As Nemesis enters the ring, he and Bryan Holmes exchange comments. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] Nemesis continues to yell at Holmes causing Holmes to slap him as the bell rings. Holmes connects with a forearm to the side of the head as well as a knee to the gut before applying an arm wringer to the right arm of the Unified champion. Holmes with a scoop slam sends Nemesis to the mat. Holmes goes right to the right arm applying an arm bar to keep control of the champ… Nemesis kicks the mat as he attempts to get to his feet; the Champ gets to his knees and nails Holmes in the gut with a left hand from his knees. Nemesis rakes the eyes of Holmes allowing him to get back to his feet as the crowd boos. Nemesis with an inverted atomic drop and a hard clothesline drops the former champion as the crowd tells Nemesis what they think of him. Nemesis drives his boot down on Holmes’s face before dropping an elbow to the chest, before getting up and taunting fans in the front row. Dragging Holmes to his feet Nemesis fires him into the ropes….Holmes ducks under a Nemesis boot…Holmes off the ropes with a flying forearm drops the champ as the crowd cheers and Vibert looks on. Holmes brings Nemesis to his feet and connects with a knife-edge chop to the chest as the crowd reacts….Holmes with a standing dropkick sends Nemesis stumbling and out to the floor! The crowd is behind Holmes as he drops to the arena floor. Holmes waits for the champ to get to his feet….Holmes charges….Nemesis sidesteps and Holmes collides with post! Nemesis brings Holmes up by the back of his head and throws him into the steel guardrail. OUCH! Nemesis with a kick nails Holmes low and Holmes drops to the floor in pain! Nemesis is laughing as he finds a steel chair, and threatens to hit fans in the front row. Holmes slowly gets to his feet, SMACK! Holmes takes the shot to the head and drops….Nemesis rolls a lifeless and bleeding Holmes into the ring and follows in….Nemesis is not going for the cover? Nemesis drags Holmes to his feet….Nemesis Arrow on a lifeless Holmes! 1….2…..3! [B]Nemesis defeats Bryan Holmes[/B] [B]Nemesis:[/B] Vibert get me a mic! Vibert cautiously throws tosses a mic in the ring [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Vibert listen up and you to as well Chris Caulfield. You honestly think you can beat me the Unified Champion? You may hold a victory over me in a tag match, but one on one I will kill you. [/COLOR](evil laugh) [COLOR="green"]I mean look around I have destroyed everyone who even thought about getting in the ring with me! Chris I want you to look closely at the victim I have in the ring right now because at “WrestleRave” I can make you look a lot worse then this.[/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of the ring where Nemesis is standing still with his foot on the chest of a bloody Bryan Holmes.[/B]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Sept. week 4 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil get to the office where Mr. Mayfair is standing and waiting [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]May we help you?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]I wanted to say congrats, you did not completely bomb last night. You actually managed a 4.82 rating last night. Last among the big three though so you better put on a better show next week, I will not have Mr. Jackson getting the upper hand with both SWF and TCW! Also fire O’ Malley.[/COLOR] Mr. Mayfair leaves while Charles grabs the latest copy of Wrestling World News and Phil makes coffee. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]So, do we really have a choice in keeping Curt?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Yes we can keep him if we want, I just don’t know what the outcome would be.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Whoa! According to Wrestling World News Lee Bennett was convicted of dangerous driving and sentenced to three years in jail.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I guess we don’t need Curt since you can be the full time road agent.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Also NYCW released Sammy the Shark, The New York Doll, Land Mass and Honest Frank while SWF showed Shane Stones the door.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I’ll go make the call and fire Curt then.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]OK[/COLOR] [B][U]Sept. week 4 (thur)[/U][/B] On the plane back from the 4C show “Mystic” files this report [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hello fans, its your master of the message board, Mystic here to bring you another report on a various promotion from around the world. Today I bring you my report on 4C’s “Demolition Derby” show this past Monday at a sold out Windsor Hall.[/COLOR] [B][U]Ace Youngblood defeats Frankie Perez[/U][/B] As I was watching this match, I honestly could not believe what I was seeing. The reports I have read on both of these guys pointed to an easy victory for Perez, in fact he was on Phil’s “master list” at one point. One good thing for both Youngblood and Perez is that they are both young at only 21 years old so they may have a future. (especially Perez if he can avoid these matches) Even with the loss if I had to pick one of these guys, I believe Perez would fit well going after either the Brass Knuckles title or the tag titles. [B][U]Thug Life defeats Barry Kingman & Air Attack Weasel to retain the tag titles [/U][/B] For this match the tag titles were on the line, but to be honest, this was a bad match. Thankfully it ended quickly when Hardkore Killah was able to nail Barry Kingman with a pair of Brass Knuckles. 4C has no tag team division to really speak of and either of these two teams would make a good cornerstone to start one from. [B][U]Alan Parent defeats Cal Sanders[/U][/B] Just like the previous match this was not a match that I would be writing about if I did not have to. For this match it was obvious that Sanders was leading Parent through the match just enough so he would not fall on his face in the ring. Luckily for Sanders he has a workable mat game at only 26, sadly though it did not keep people from using the match for restroom breaks. [B][U]Acid defeats Brett Fraser [/U][/B] Now this is the match I wanted to see because this was Acid’s debut with 4C. This match was the match of the night in my opinion, as it was Acid’s air attack vs. Fraser’s brawling skills. The fans seemed fairly impressed with Acid, and as long as he does not jump ship permanently he can use this time to work on more skills and maybe even talk some of the guys here into coming over. [B][U]Joey Poison defeats DuBerry Excess[/U][/B] Now Joey Poison is one I heard a lot about mainly because of his ability to get the crowd on his side at any time, and boy did he ever. Poison would be a guy to look out for if he was maybe a couple of years younger, because while he could be an opening level guy for us he does not have a good grasp of the more advanced skills needed to become a star. With Excess it would be a hard sell because even though he’s only 20, he just down right is not good in the ring at this point. [B][U]Phenomenal E. defeats Dog Fyte to retain the 4C Championship[/U][/B] For this match I can see why Charles had Dog Fyte in Fire Pro. While Fyte is not an all around wrestler he knows what he can do and he does it well. What does he do, well he kicks your teeth in and makes you remember him long after the match is over. Maybe I could talk to him and see if he would like to come to DAVE and hook back up with his former boss. At only 23 the champ has some ok aerial moves that we could use plus he looked so fluid in the ring, maybe he has a few skills we could work on, just maybe. [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Well there you have it fans, my report of 4C’s “Demolition Derby”. While they are a small company they do have some guys that if used properly could help this company out a little. Again while it was nothing special, I had an ok time while I was here. This is your master of the message board reminding you that if you have any questions, comments or even general complaints about your Danger and Violence Extreme the rest of the “Brain Trust” and I value your thoughts.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Sept. week 4 (fri)[/U][/B] Back at DAVE headquarters, John goes right to Charles’s office [B]John:[/B] (confused) [COLOR="Green"]Hey, Charles what is this I read about a major shakeup in the business, and why did TCW and SWF take a nose dive while NYCW released their talent? Another thing what is this I read about a Mr. Mayfair….[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]John, why don’t you meet Mr. Mayfair…..my former boss is standing right behind you.[/COLOR] John turns and spots Mr. Mayfair [B]Mr. Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Well I see you have a lot of energy. I heard you were the guy that controlled the Danger and Violence Extreme message board, is that correct.[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B](still confused) [COLOR="green"]Yes?[/COLOR] [B]Mr. Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Good, now be a good employee and post this on the board[/COLOR] Mr. Mayfair hands John a notice [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]John we can talk later…go post that notice please.[/COLOR] John heads to his office and reads the notice [B]John:[/B] What! Curt is being fired? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/CurtOMalley.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Curt O' Mally and DAVE part ways[/U][/B] Today Danger and Violence Extreme said good bye to one of its best behind the scenes men. Due to the recent hardships felt by all within the wrestling world we here at DAVE have come to an agreement with Curt O’ Malley to go our separate ways. We here at Danger and Violence Extreme wish Curt the very best in what ever he decides to do next. Back in Phil’s office, Phil is attempting to figure out what to do next when Mr. Mayfair walks in with a stack of files [B]Phil: [/B](not happy) [COLOR="Red"]What do you want now?[/COLOR] [B]Mr. Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]First, I need a better tone from you. I have been going through the contracts of everyone in this company and noticed that many of them are coming to an end. Now I want to be able to say that my companies are doing what’s in their best interest so I am going to be looking over your shoulder during any and all contract proceedings with any employee here. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So what are those?[/COLOR] [B]Mr. Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]These are sixteen contracts that all expire within the next month. I suguest you take a look at these and decide who you want to keep.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What’s that?[/COLOR] [B]Mr. Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]This is the contract that Danger and Violence Extreme has with the POP Network and according to this contract you need to get us a new deal and fast. Otherwise you will have no show and I will be forced to take even further measures to make sure this company stays a float.[/COLOR] Mr. Mayfair leaves

[B][U]Sept. week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and picks up Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]- Fukusaburu Inao signs a written deal [B]Charles:[/B] Oh what now!.....I can deal with them later…..I guess I better right the preview before Mr. Mayfair gets mad. [B][U]Preview for Oct week 1 2006 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Shock and disgust, these words describe what occurred last week at the Huntsville Fairgrounds. Shock can describe the feeling we all felt when seeing Scout appear at the top of the ramp last week to accept his former partner’s open challenge for WrestleRave. Will Guide be able to regroup and deal with the return of his former partner as they prepare to meet at the biggest pay per view of the year? Disgust describes the feelings felt after watching Joey Minnesota’s video detailing what Mercedes Gimenez has had to go through being with that man. Will we see another video? Will Steve Flash be able to respond? These are just two of the burning questions left unanswered, so join us as we search to find the answers this Tuesday night! [B][U]Matches scheduled for Oct week 1 2006 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield vs. Doug Peak [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] Dean Mcwade vs. Lead Belly [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Adam Matravers

[B][U]Sept. week 4 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and notices some major changes noted in Wrestling World News. [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]JEF [/B]otherwise known as Jungle Europaeische Federalisten open in centeral Europe today. [B]MHW[/B] otherwise known as Mexican Hardcore Wrestling open in northern Mexico today. [B]BPW [/B]otherwise known as Brussels Pro Wrestling open in western Europe today. [B]EWF[/B] otherwise known as European Wrestling Federation open in western Europe today. [B][U]Wrestling World News (signing)[/U][/B] [B]AAA[/B]-Kristabel Plum signs a pay per view deal [B]Charles:[/B]What’s happening over in Europe right now? Charles goes to Phil’s office, Phil is looking over files [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil, I think we could use some new guys in DAVE[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Charles, I’m kinnda busy right now. Listen I have contract talks with many of our performers. Let me deal with those then we can talk. What I need from you right now is a gameplan for what you are wanting to do after WrestleRave.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]It would sure help if you could sign these guys to written contracts so I knew who was staying.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Right now I can’t. The board and especially Mr. Mayfair have my hands tied….Now please get me something for after WrestleRave so I have some idea as to what you are doing.[/COLOR] Charles leaves and heads back to his office [B]Charles: [/B](a little worried, stressed) We need something big for “Lords of the Ring” but we also need to do something that shows that “WrestleRave” is the big show. [B][U]Scheduled matches for WrestleRave 2006[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title:[/U][/B] Nemesis© vs. Chris Caulfield [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles Title:[/U][/B] Hell Monkey© vs. Art Reed [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Scout vs. Guide **Card Subject to Change** [B][U]Oct. week 1 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles calls Phil from home getting the voicemail [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil, I am not going to be coming in today as I neeed some time to get my notes in order for tomorrow’s Danger Zone TV.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (Tues)[/U][/B] Phil and Mr. Mayfair are sitting at the conference table getting ready to call in the first performer to discuss their contract. [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I really wish you would just stay out of this and let me do my job.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair[/B]: [COLOR="Purple"]Hey, the board has noticed major problems that have taken over the entire wrestling world and we just want to fix the issues at hand.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You know again just like last week you come down here and swing your big sword the day of Danger Zone TV, thankfully Charles is all ready at Mcgaw Arena for tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]You know if you quit complaining maybe things would get done around here[/COLOR] Phil rolls his eyes [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]First up is Tank Bradley.[/COLOR] Mr. Mayfair opens the door and Tank Bradley walks in [B]Bradley: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Thanks for seeing me[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Your welcome[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Now Bradley I have been looking through your profile and I must say, your a waste of a talent. I mean you can’t get over with the fans, you are limited in the ring and for being a joke in the ring you cost us too much money.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (looks at Mr. Mayfair) [COLOR="red"]What do you mean us, you officially don’t work here.[/COLOR] [B]Bradley:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I have been completing the tasks I have been told to do. Its not like myself and Braun have been given a chance to look very good.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I know that Bradley, but to be honest….I can believe I’m saying this….Mr. Mayfair is right on this one. As a tag team its Braun that the people are looking at, not you. I mean if you were a singles wrestler the crowd would either be dead or at least strongly against you. Mr. Bradley even though in the past you were a champion, I just can not keep you at your current price if you are not going to get any better. So while we ask that you finish your current contract with us we are not going to be resigning you.[/COLOR] Bradley looks down at the floor then gets up to leave without even looking at Phil or Mr. Mayfair. [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]That went well…send in the next performer[/COLOR] Phil opens the door and Matt Sparrow walks in taking a seat. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello Matt thanks for coming in and talking to us[/COLOR] [B]Sparrow:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No, thank you.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]Lets get right down to it. After looking at some of your performances on tape. I have mixed feelings. You put on decent matches but the crowd is dead when you are out there.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]To be honest, Mr. Mayfair. Matt Sparrow has a role that he plays quite well.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]And what is that?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Matt is a great competitor to have around when we need someone to take a loss, but keep the other wrestler looking good[/COLOR] [B]Sparrow:[/B] (odd smile) [COLOR="green"]Uh….thanks.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I personally think you have done a great job in Danger and Violence Extreme and I would like to offer you a contract extension.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]If you claim he has a role in DAVE and because he is cheap I have no issues with this. Glad your staying on board Mr. Sparrow[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Now lets talk about your contract….Your previous contract has you at $800 per appearance, can we keep you at that price for nine months?[/COLOR] [B]Sparrow:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I would like an increase.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]$1000 on a pay per view contract for 9 months[/COLOR] [B]Sparrow: [/B][COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] Sparrow and Phil shake hands as Sparrow leaves [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]Ok whose next.[/COLOR] Jez McArthur walks in and takes a seat [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Ok your just a ref so lets get this over with. We like you $1000 for 9 months.[/COLOR] [B]Jez:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Good, now get to the arena[/COLOR] Jez and Mr. Mayfair shake hands and Jez leaves [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]OK, before the next one enters I want to talk a little bit about Charles and how he is doing with storylines.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Shoot.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]While I think over all his shows are average at best, they are becoming to predictable at least as far as winners go.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I’ll agree with that.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Now I know he has told the guys to show more intensity when it comes to their matches, but I believe that it’s not enough. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Meaning?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]This is Danger and Violence Extreme. Where are the cage matches, the ladder matches, come on I will take an official hardcore match![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]While I won’t speak directly for Charles, I think he is trying to move away from using gimmick matches too often. I asked him almost the same question and he told me that he believes that he wanted to focus more on selling matches using the wrestler’s abilities and then maybe throw in a gimmick occasionally. He said that he believes that after a while having matches focusing on gimmicks night after night will hurt the wrestlers because the fans will get tired of it and after that what do we got.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I will let him work through “WrestleRave”, but if I don’t see an improvement in ratings I am going to step in.[/COLOR]

[B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I will tell Charles that, now can we finish with these[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair[/B]: [COLOR="Purple"]Send the next one in[/COLOR] Phil opens the door and JD Morgan walks in [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello Mr. Vibert and Mr. Mayfair[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Today as you know we are here to talk about your contract[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, that is correct[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Now JD, after looking through your file I have a couple of concerns.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Ok, what do you have issues with?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]One you really are not connecting with the fans. Second I have issues because in the hardcore environment you just fall apart.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Even after saying that, you have been one of the best at helping our younger guys in the ring and that is something that I like[/COLOR]. [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thank you Phil[/COLOR]. [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Looking at your file, it also states that you work for Mid Altantic Wrestling as well.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes I do, I am doing that so I can keep my body in shape and also as a way to scout the talent over there to one day bring back here.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B][COLOR="purple"] I see[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Now JD my offer is one that I think will help the future of Danger and Violence Extreme and I hope you will think about it. I want you to help train some of the younger guys that we have. [/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What does that mean?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I would be giving you a lighter schedule and you would mostly be working dark matches before the shows to help give some of the guys time in front of an audience before we put them on camera.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well Phil and Mr. Mayfair, if that is your offer I am going to have to go home and think about it. May I come back tomorrow and give you an answer?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Yes you may.[/COLOR] Morgan gets up and shakes Phil’s hand before leaving without a completed deal. [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Do we have any more out there?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Just one…Our Brass Knuckle champion, Hell Monkey.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Well send him in[/COLOR] Hell Monkey comes into the office, Brass Knuckle title in hand [B]Phil[/B]:[COLOR="red"]Thanks for meeting today, as you are not scheduled for a match tonight[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No problem[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Now Mr. Monkey as one of the champions, we want to do what ever we can to keep you.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]While that is true…I want to discuss an article I read in Wrestling World News that states that you and Teddy Powell have been having issues lately?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]One day before a Danger Zone I was walking backstage, when I overheard Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell talking about guys in the locker room. While I was listening to this coverstaion they mentioned my name, so later that day I went to Teddy Powell and asked him about what was said. When I asked him, he got right in my face and told me that he and Sammy Bach were talking about some of the new guys in the company and how they said they were being pushed out. [/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]That was it?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]As Mr. Mayfair, mentioned as one of our champions we want to keep you. Your last contract was at $1800 an apperence and as one of the best we feel that you should get more. How does $2000 sound?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]How is $2000 with a downside of $900 sound?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Need more on the downside, Mr. Vibert[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]$1300[/COLOR] [B]Monkey: [/B][COLOR="green"]Is this all you are planning to offer me? You had better come up with a better offer because I am leaving. If you want me I will see you tomorrow.[/COLOR] Monkey gets up and leaves [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]We need him signed.[/COLOR] Meanwhile at Mcgaw Arena Charles is going through Wrestling World News before the show [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B] held their “[B]Destructive Energy[/B]” pay per view at Wisconsin Gardens in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 and getting a final buyrate of 2.28 Hell’s Bouncer keeps the International title defeating Raul Darkness Robert Oxford defeats Grunt to retain the Hardcore title The All Action title stays with Steve Gumble defeating Chance Fortune In the Main Event Peter Valentine defeats Ronnie V. Pain to keep the World Title

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,305 people Mitch Naess and Melanie Florence [B]Flash:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I know you saw the video last week! Joey Minnesota is a worthless human being and I want him out of Danger and Violence Extreme! I want to beat him within an inch of he life! I want him at WrestleRave![/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Mr. Flash, Joey Minnesota has many questions to answer before he even steps foot inside of a wrestling ring. Until he does that, he is not wrestling here for Danger and Violence Extreme. [/COLOR] [B]Flash:[/B] [COLOR="green"]So what, no match![/COLOR] [B]Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]That’s correct Mr. Flash[/COLOR] At this news, Mr. Flash grabs Phil Vibert [B]Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Mr. Flash I think you better have let go of me, because if you don’t, you will not be working for this company.[/COLOR] Angry Steve Flash walks out of the office as the cameras go to Mitch and Melanie [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Welcome fans to Danger and Violence Extreme! I am Mitch Naess and sitting next to me is Melanie Florence![/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Thanks Mitch, tonight we are back home in Mcgaw Arena home of the most vocal crowd you will hear in professional wrestling today![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Melanie they are ready to blow the roof off so we better get the show started![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp as we see Lead Belly come to the ring with his lead pipe to boos from the crowd…Moments later we see Dean Mcwade come to the ring to a mixed reaction to the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Lead Belly vs. Dean McWade[/U][/B] Lead Belly and Dean McWade tie up in the center of the ring. Belly with a knee to the gut then a forearm to the back sends Dean to a knee. Belly with a bodyslam plants Mcwade into the mat as the crowd boos. Belly drops the elbow and misses as Dean rolls out of the way…Dean with rights and lefts to the head of Belly as he gets to his feet. Dean pushes Lead Belly into the ropes….Mcwade with a forearm to the side of the head…shoots Belly into the ropes….Dean connects with a boot to the face dropping Lead Belly as the crowd cheers and Belly rolls to the floor. Dean drops to the arena floor behind Belly making his way around to his opponent, Belly turns around….CRACK! Mcwade is out cold after the lead pipe shot to the skull! Belly rolls Mcwade back into the ring, 1…..2…..3! [B]Lead Belly defeats Dean McWade[/B] [B]Melanie Florence: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Just like his name, Lead Belly gets the victory with the lead pipe.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Dean is bleeding a little from the shot with the pipe.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the backstage area where Chris Caulfield is walking when Bryan Holmes stops him [B]Chris:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What’s up Bryan?[/COLOR] [B]Bryan: [/B][COLOR="red"]Chris I know your trying to protect Phil, but think about what you are going up against. Nemesis is not one to be taken lightly so just be careful.[/COLOR] [B]Chris:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks for your concern, but I think I can handle myself. Now if you excuse me I have a match with Doug Peak up next.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where we see Doug Peak coming to the ring to boos….Next The Hardcore American Chris Caulfield makes his way down to cheers from the fans [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Chris Caulfield vs. Doug Peak [/U][/B] Caulfield and Peak attempt to tie up, but Peak slaps Caulfield bringing a smile from the Hardcore American. Caulfield grabs Peak and shoots him into the corner, and smashes him with a hard clothesline. Caulfield lifts Peak on to his shoulders…Death Valley Driver plants Peak into the mat as the fans cheer. Caulfield is pumping up the fans as he waits for Peak to get to his feet…..Caulfield with a kick to the gut…DDT! Caulfield with the cover, 1….2…..3! [B]Chris Caulfield defeats Doug Peak[/B] [B]Melanie Florence: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I don’t think Caulfield even broke a sweat in that one[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chris Caulfield looks for than ready for his title shot against Nemesis at WrestleRave.[/COLOR] The Hardcore American walks to the back to cheers from the fans. [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So what’s next?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans next up its Art Reed vs. Adam Matravers, so lets continue on with the show![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Art Reed comes to the ring to cheers from the crowd…Moments later Adam Matravers makes his way down to cheers as well [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]These two have been former tag team partners in the past. It was Matravers who saved Reed from a beating months ago, so tonight the question is who can put that aside and focus on getting the win tonight.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adam Matravers vs. Art Reed [/U][/B] Reed and Matravers shake hands before the bell. Once the bell rings, they tie up in the center of the ring. Reed gets the early advantage applying an arm wringer to the left arm…Reed with a knife edge chop gets a reaction from the crowd as he pushes Matravers into the ropes…Reed shoots Matravers off, but Matravers reverses…Matravers with a dropkick sends Reed crashing to the mat. Reed gets right back to his feet, but Matravers with an arm drag sends Reed to the mat again! Matravers brings Reed to his feet locking in a side headlock…Reed with an elbow to the gut shoots Matravers into the ropes…spinebuster by Reed catching Matravers off the ropes….Reed has an arm draped over Matravers chest..1….2….Matravers gets the shoulder up as the fans cheer!...neither man is moving as the ref begins the count…6…7…8…Both men get to their feet, trading blows in the center of the ring…Reed with a knee to the gut…Reed lifts Matravers… brainbuster drives Matravers into the mat….Dread Lock! Dread Lock! Dread Lock!.....Matravers taps! [B]Art Reed defeats Adam Matravers[/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]What a match! Matravers tried everything but in the end, it just was not enough to defeat Art Reed.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence: [/B][COLOR="blue"]At least this match lasted longer than the first two.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]I guess that’s a good thing…Up next is the main event of the evening, its Acid taking on the returning Scout.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]He better enjoy his return, because at WrestleRave that return is going to end.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp as we see Acid and Padre Carrasco make their way down to the ring to boos from the audience….Moments later to cheers from the crowd Scout makes his return to a wrestling ring. Camera goes to a shot of Mitch and Melanie where Melanie is sitting there unhappy. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Scout vs. Acid [/U][/B] Scout and Acid tie up as the bell rings. Acid gets the quick advantage and fires Scout into the ropes, Acid with a hip toss but Scout lands on his feet….Dropkick by Scout sends Acid to the mat! Scout brings Acid up and connects with a forearm shot to the side of the head of the former brass knuckles champ…European uppercut rocks Acid’s head back…Scout belly to belly as Carrasco smacks the apron. Scout to the top rope…waits from Acid to get to his feet…double axe handle OUCH. Double axe handle does not connect as Acid nails a sharp clothesline knocking Scout from the air. Acid waits for Scout to get to his feet…bridging German suplex, 1….2….Scout gets out as the crowd cheers!...Acid bounces off the ropes…basement dropkick floors Scout. Acid takes time to taunt the fans as Scout attempts to get to his feet against the ropes. Acid knife edge chop…and a second,…OUCH! Acid with a stiff kick to the jaw! Acid drags Scout away from the ropes and drops him with a bodyslam as Carrasco taunts a fan at ringside. Acid to the top, Acid Rain Bomb…misses as Scout rolls out of the way at the last second! Scout gets to his feet…Scout with a knee to the gut….Tiger Bomb! 1…2….3! [B]Scout defeats Acid[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Scout pulls out a Tiger Bomb to get the victory tonight![/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]He got lucky tonight, there is no way he will beat my man at WrestleRave…..Yeah, I’m talking about you![/COLOR] At this point Scout approaches the ropes from inside at begins to yell at Melanie [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What! I can’t hear you! You won’t even make it to the pay per view let alone win![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Who’s that![/COLOR] Scout turns around in the ring just in time to be hit with a steel chair from Guide. From the outside, Melanie starts laughing and then enters the ring hugging Guide. [B]Show ends with a shot of the ring with Guide and Melanie laughing and standing over Scout as the crowd boos[/B]

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (Wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office walking by many of the performers before picking up his wrestling world news off the desk [B]Charles:[/B] What’s with all of the new companies [B][U]Wrestling World News- (other)[/U][/B] [B]EWF[/B]- Fumihiro Ota becomes the owner [B]BPW[/B]- Gil Thomas becomes the owner [B]MHW[/B]- Shiek Mustafa becomes the owner Phil and Mr. Mayfair walk into Charles’s office [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Oh hey guys, did you enjoy the show?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I liked it[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]I thought it was ok, but could use improvement.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How so?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B][COLOR="purple"] I would love to get into that discussion, but we have performers contracts to go over We can discuss the show later, but as the main writer I think you should join us for these discussions.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Will do[/COLOR] Charles gets up to go to the conference room with Phil and Mr. Mayfair [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Oh one thing. Even though I think the show needs improvement. I must say that I got some good news today.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That good news would be?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I received a call from Mr. Jackson and he said that C.A.N.N. is not happy with TCW’s ratings for “TCW Presents Total Wrestling” and they are threatening to pull the plug on the show. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That’s good I guess[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Good? Of course it is, with SWF on during their first hour and us on during their second hour, the TCW show will fall.[/COLOR]

Phil, Charles and Mr. Mayfair sit around the conference table [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Charles can you please show the first one in?[/COLOR] Charles opens the door [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hello Mr. Powell, please sit down. Today we are here to talk about getting you signed to a new contract[/COLOR] [B]Powell:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Correct, and I have enjoyed working for Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Good to hear.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]So your current contract is at $2000, but I see some issues.[/COLOR] [B]Powell:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What issues?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]For one even though you are a former tag team champion, you really are not that popular with the fans. Along with that you really don’t have any wrestling skills beyond your above average ability to take a beating.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]While I have noticed that you popularity as dropped with the fans, I think you are still a good performer to have around.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now Powell, you and your tag partner Sammy Bach are challenging for the tag titles, how are you feeling about that?[/COLOR] [B]Powell:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Getting those titles back is goal one.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Enough small talk shall we get down to business? Powell I want to offer you a pay per view contract for 9 months at $6,000 with a downside of $4,000[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B](shoots a look directly at Phil) [COLOR="purple"]Are you kidding me…we are not paying Teddy Powell that much.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Mr. Mayfair, he is a former tag champ[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]A champ that can’t connect with the fans anymore[/COLOR] Powell looks annoyed at this display [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]$4,000 with a $2,000 downside?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]No way[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]$3,000 with a $2,000 downside[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I have no issue with this[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Will you accept this offer?[/COLOR] [B]Powell:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Where do I sign[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Thanks for resigning[/COLOR] Powell gets up and shakes Phil’s hand and leaves as the next person enters [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]That better have been worth it…..Well, Well, Well it’s Sammy Bach.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]We just signed your tag team partner Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Cool[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]To be honest, you are the star of the team. [/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thanks [/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]It took forever to sign your partner so lets make this quick…$1,600 for 9 months with a $1,000 downside.[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Works for me[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sign here[/COLOR] Sammy Bach signs and shakes Phil’s hand before leaving [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So we just paid double for the weaker of the two partners?[/COLOR]

[B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Who’s next?[/COLOR] Charles opens the door and Evil Henchmen 1 walks in [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Ok Phil, why in the hell should we keep this guy.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Much like I said Matt Sparrow can be used, the Evil Henchmen can be used the same.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]One difference between Sparrow and these guys is that we can give Sparrow a win here or there and still make it look credible. With the Evil Henchmen if they win it becomes the joke of the wrestling world. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]These guys have a purpose….right Charles?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]While teams can get easy victories from facing them, when have I even had these two win a match.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Phil, I don’t even want these guys to finish their contracts fire both of them now![/COLOR] Evil Henchmen 1 stands there in shock [B]Mayfair: [/B](looking at Henchmen 1) [COLOR="purple"]Your fired, get out![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]But, but...[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]want me to fire you to. Send in the next one[/COLOR] Lead Belly walks in after seeing Evil Henchmen 1 leave the building [B]Lead Belly:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Yes sir[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello Lead Belly sit down…As you know we are looking at extending your contract.[/COLOR] [B]Lead Belly: [/B][COLOR="green"]Thank you[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now we know that since Grease Hogg left for SWF you have been stuck with no place to go….Personally from my stand point, at 27 I think you would make a great addition to the Brass Knuckles division full time.[/COLOR] [B]Lead Belly:[/B] [COLOR="green"]ok[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Before we get to your contract specifically I must ask, why should we resign you if your tag partner went to SWF? Can you promise us that you will not do the same?[/COLOR] [B]Lead Belly:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I love it here in Danger and Violence Extreme. You can have my word that I will not be following Grease Hogg to SWF.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Good…Phil you may resign this one.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok Lead Belly your last contract was for $1000 per appearance for one year. I would like to give you a nine-month contract at $1,500 with a downside of $800.[/COLOR] [B]Lead Belly: [/B][COLOR="green"]I said I like it here, but I need more money to stay.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Ok, $2,000 with a $1,200 downside.[/COLOR] [B]Lead Belly:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Works for me [/COLOR] Lead Belly signs and shakes Phil’s hand before leaving [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Whose next?...Oh hello Doug Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Doug:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thanks for seeing me[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No problem[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Now ever since Eddie Peak went on to focus on the Unified Title you have not had much to do.[/COLOR] [B]Doug: [/B][COLOR="green"]True, but I’m happy for Eddie.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Now Doug to be honest you really are nothing more than a rag doll as a singles wrestler. Why should we keep you?[/COLOR] [B]Doug: [/B][COLOR="green"]I know that, but I still believe that I am a worthy member of the team, I do all that is needed and will be happy to continue my roll as a rag doll.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair[/B]: [COLOR="purple"]Really? Thanks. I guess we should resign him then, who else is going to say they like being a rag doll.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Thank you, Doug. We are offering $925 for nine months with a $500 downside[/COLOR]. [B]Doug:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] Doug Peak gets up to shake Phil’s hand before leaving [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Please tell me we are almost done[/COLOR]

[B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Almost, the only two out there are JD Morgan and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Send in JD[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Come on in JD[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Welcome back[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Have you though about the offer[/COLOR] [B]JD:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I have and I have a couple of questions[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Go ahead[/COLOR] [B]JD[/B]: [COLOR="green"]One, would I be the only trainer and Two, what would this do to the possibility of me getting titles here in Danger and Violence Extreme? I ask about titles because I think I can still go after a title.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]As of right now, yes you would be the only trainer starting out.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In response to your second question, while you would not be getting as pushed towards titles as often, I could throw you in a title chase if the story called for it.[/COLOR] [B]JD:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Ok guys, this decision is a difficult one, but I will accept your offer and become a trainer for Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Thank you JD, now lets discuss you contract. Your current contract is at $1000 per apperence. How about $1200 with a $600 downside for a year.[/COLOR] [B]JD:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]$1400 with an $800 downside[/COLOR] [B]JD:[/B] [COLOR="green"]too long of a contract[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Ok, $1400 with an $800 downside for 9 months[/COLOR] [B]JD:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sorry boys not enough money,….I will come back tomorrow for one last round of talks[/COLOR] JD leaves without a contract [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What the hell….Oh Monkey nice to see you again[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hello boys, shall we get down to business[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Lets[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok Monkey…the last contract offer we gave you was $2000 with a downside of $1300 for 9 months. Can we get you resigned at $2000 with a $15000 downside?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I want a piece of my sales from merchandise[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]What![/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] (smiles) [COLOR="green"]You said you would sign me at what ever the cost[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]with the struggles of the entire wrestling world we are having trouble making money as is.[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Really? How much did you make?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Just over $7,000[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I don’t care I want a piece of my share![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Can you excuse us while we talk?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Certainly[/COLOR] Monkey gets up to leave and get some coffee [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]We can’t resign him at his asking [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]If we don’t we lose not only a great wrestler, but our champion as well. [/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Say we sign him, then he leaves for SWF or TCW?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Then I guess we come up with a new plan. Listen we have a good enough roster that if he had to quickly drop the belt it could be pulled off without any problems.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]That still does not answer the issue of cost. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Here, lets resign him, because we need to, then if cost issues come up we can cost somewhere else.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair[/B]: [COLOR="purple"]I don’t like it, but if you say we need him go ahead and sign him.[/COLOR] Charles opens the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey please come back in[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well have you decided?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yes….$2000 with a $1500 downside and 5% of merchandise[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]It’s been great doing business with you[/COLOR]. Monkey shakes Phil’s hand and leaves

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (thur)[/U][/B] In his office John, is updating the message board [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EvilHenchman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EvilHenchman2.jpg[/IMG] Due to the hardships felt by all within the wrestling community Danger and Violence Extreme has come to terms on the release of the tag team known as the Evil Henchmen. We wish these two good luck in their future. Meanwhile in the conference room Charles is reading up on the information in Wrestling World News [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Mayfair, you gave the Hired Guns vs. Henry Lee and Sam Keith match a D+[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Yes, not surprisingly the biggest company in the world has had the hardest time with the new structure.[/COLOR] [B][U]Wrestling World News (title change)[/U][/B] NYCW- Jungle Jack defeated Whistler to win the Empire title [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]So shall we get this day started?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]This better be the last round of contract talks for a long time.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]We only have three today[/COLOR] Charles opens the door and Padre Carrasco walks in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello…today we are here to talk about your contract[/COLOR] [B]Carrasco: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Yes[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Why do you think we should keep you?[/COLOR] [B]Carrasco:[/B] [COLOR="green"]As you know, I think Acid should be champion. He has all the in-ring skill you could ever want, but he is bad on a mic. Luckily, that is where I come in. With me guiding him and being the mouthpiece, he now has a complete package to be a successful champion.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I think you are over estimating over client Padre. While he is dependable enough not to screw up a match and deliver decent ratings. He can’t keep the fans entertained anymore. You are not gold on a mic either.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Since we are talking about your contract we might as well remind you that your not connecting with the fans either.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]The only reason you are staying is being there is no one else to replace you at your price.[/COLOR] Carrasco smiles and signs a new contract extension before leaving…getting up and walking in is Larry Wood [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello Larry[/COLOR] [B]Wood:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hi guys[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]May I say that you have been great to have around here in DAVE. Your abilities off camera make you one to keep.[/COLOR] [B]Wood:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thank you, I would love to stay.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We would love to keep you. Your current contract has you at $500 per appearance, how about we bump that up to $1200.[/COLOR] [B]Wood:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sure, thank you.[/COLOR] Larry Wood signs and Shakes Phil’s hand before leaving [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So last but not least is JD Morgan correct[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="purple"]yes[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well send him in[/COLOR] JD Morgan enters the room [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hello again[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Your last offer was $1400 with a downside of $800 for 9 months. Honestly JD after going through all of these other contracts and seeing the disrespect you showed me but just not taking the deal originally offer. I have decide not to resign you….have fun at MAW now get out![/COLOR]

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office happy to see no performer waiting for contract talks [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- agreed with Persona to show their pay per views Mr. Mayfair knocks on Charles’s door [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="Purple"]Hello Charles….Hey John will you come here[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]What do you need, Mr. Mayfair?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Remember how I told you that things could be better, well before I leave to look over SWF for a while I wanted to give you my thoughts[/COLOR]. [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Should Phil be here?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]No, he has other things. Back to what I came in here for. I looked over the plans leading up to the WrestleRave pay per view and noticed that it as some holes.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="red"]Such as.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]For one, some of your matches have steam behind them, then the steam stops. Look at the set up for Scout vs. Guide …you have nothing else until the pay per view…how do you expect people to get behind that match if the last piece of build up was last week?[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="red"]Mr. Mayfair sir, we do have other matches to attempt to build for the pay per view, plus I want to try and give some tv time to other workers not on the WrestleRave card so I can see if the crowd still reacts to them the way I hope they do.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I seriously don’t agree with that idea, but that’s a minor issue in the bigger picture.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What do you mean?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]While you were at Mcgaw Arena for Danger Zone I talked with Phil about the fact that Danger and Violence Extreme is still looked upon as a hardcore promotion in the eyes of the fans, so where are the hardcore matches?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sir, I respectfully see your point but as I am sure Phil told you, I am trying to move Danger and Violence Extreme away from the idea of having hardcore type matches every night. If we continue that, it puts the wrestlers at risk for injury due to repeatedly putting the wrestlers through the dangers on hardcore type matches night after night. Plus after a while the idea that a certain match is “special” will be lost if we continueously put that match on display night after night. [/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Mr. Mayfair sir, I would have to agree with Charles on this point. Searching through different sites, I came across a promotion that has a pay per view where every match is in a steel cage. In my opinion sure that might have been cool for a night, but they have continued with that pay per view idea and now personally I don’t see a the idea of a steel cage match being seen as “special” within that promotion.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair: [/B][COLOR="Purple"]Iwill take your thoughts under advisement as I am on the road, but please make at least one of your pay per view matches “special”. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok [/COLOR]

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (sat)[/U][/B] John gets to the office before everyone else and beings posting news and notes finding a response from a fan on the message board reguarding a worker. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]JD Morgan and DAVE part ways[/B][/U] We here at DAVE are saddened to announce the release of JD Morgan from Danger and Violence Extreme. JD’s release is just another result of the ongoing struggle wrestling companies around the world face. We here at DAVE wish JD best of luck in the future [B]Mystic: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme, this is your master of the message board Mystic. Last night I was looking at the message board when this message from Monkeypox came in.[/COLOR] Acid bashing! Argh! [COLOR="green"]Direct and to the point. I am sure Acid will love to hear that he has a fan here in DAVE. To be honest though even though Monkeypox is showing support for Acid, he seems to be the only one as Acid’s popularity seems to be falling among the live audience members. Hopefully this new support will help Acid see that he still has fans and hopefully the masked man can turn things around. Fans if you have any questions, comments, gripes or would just like to back your favorite Danger and Violence Extreme wrestlers, please “PM” me and I will make sure your voice is heard![/COLOR] Meanwhile Charles has just started working in his office [B]Charles:[/B] So, Mr. Mayfair wants a “special” match for WrestleRave…Can’t think about that now as I need to focus on this week. [B][U]Preview for October week 2 2006, Danger Zone [/U][/B] As the cameras went off the air last week one man was standing while another man had fallen as Guide attacked Scout from behind. The question now is will Scout have an answer for Guide before their match at WrestleRave? That’s not the only excitement in last weeks show as Steve Flash demained a match with Joey Minnesota for the pay per view only to be denied by Owner Phil Vibert. Will the Remarkable One be able to convince Danger and Violence Extreme management to give him the match or will he have to sit back and watch helplessly as his manager Mercedes Gimenez remains in the hands of Joey Minnesota? What will happen this week as we make our way to WrestleRave! [B][U]Matches scheduled for October week 2 2006 Danger Zone[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG] The Animalz vs. American Made Men [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Doug Peak [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ToshiharuHyobanshi.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] Toshiharu Hyobanshi vs. Hell Monkey [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes John knocks on Charles’s door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello John, I see you made it in before I did[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well I just wanted to get the message board up to date. While I was looking through it I found this….[/COLOR] John hands Charles a print out of the e-mail from Monkeypox [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What the hell is Monkeypox[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sir[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hold on John[/COLOR] Charles picks up the phone and dials a number [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sir Monkeypox….[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]hold on John…Monkey I just received an e-mail that you have some sort of pox disease[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] (rolls eyes) [COLOR="green"]Sir…Monkeypox is a person not a thing[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]hold on Hell Monkey I can’t have you wrestling if you have a disease… [/COLOR](looks up) [COLOR="blue"]What John![/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Mr. Zulas…Monkeypox is a user name by someone on the message board. Hell Monkey does not have a disease.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (to John) [COLOR="blue"]What?.....Really. [/COLOR](to Hell Monkey) [COLOR="blue"]Sorry my mistake see you at the show.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up with Hell Monkey [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well glad that’s settled[/COLOR]

[B][U]Oct. week 1 (sun)[/U][/B] Tired from the last few days, Charles checks Wrestling World News from home [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B] held their “[B]One Wild Night[/B]” pay per view at Smallwood Field in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 and getting a final buyrate of 0.22 Ryan Powell defeated Jon Jetson to retain the Canadian title Alex Decolt keeps the World title defeating Dan Delay [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]USPW[/B]- Giant Redwood wins the World title defeating Alex Braun [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]MHW[/B]- Brains Mcghee becomes the new head booker [B]Charles:[/B] What the….? [B]Charles:[/B] An e-mail from Lead Belly…..I don’t care what he thinks. [B][U]Oct. week 2 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a lot of new information in the wrestling world. [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW [/B]held their “[B]Where Eagles Dare[/B]” pay per view at the Saskatoon Bowl in front of a sold out crowd of 5,000 and getting a final buyrate of 0.53 Darryl Devine defeats Joey Poison to retain the Young Lions title Matty Phatty keeps the Unlimited Action title defeating Dark Angel In the Main Event Dan Stone Jr. defeated Eddie Chandler to keep the Canadian title [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]EWF[/B]- Torque becomes the new head booker [B]Charles:[/B] I need tomorrow to go well [B][U]Oct. week 2 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles makes it to Mcgaw Arena before the show [B]Charles: [/B]I want this show to work

[QUOTE=mystic;196530][B][U] Charles picks up the phone and dials a number [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sir Monkeypox….[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]hold on John…Monkey I just received an e-mail that you have some sort of pox disease[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] (rolls eyes) [COLOR="green"]Sir…Monkeypox is a person not a thing[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]hold on Hell Monkey I can’t have you wrestling if you have a disease… [/COLOR](looks up) [COLOR="blue"]What John![/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Mr. Zulas…Monkeypox is a user name by someone on the message board. Hell Monkey does not have a disease.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Loved that, clearly. That's a plotline waiting to happen! But seriously, I get so jealous whenever I come around here and see you running a DaVE w/o all of the hiring restrictions. I could never DREAM of hiring a guy like Hell Monkey... I'm stuck with Cameron Vessey. :mad: And you still have Nemesis active! How big are you, right now? I dig this dynasty, man. We're in totally different places.

[B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,074 people Mitch Naess and Melanie Florence [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello wrestling fans and welcome to Mcgaw Arena and Danger Zone TV. I am Mitch Naess and sitting next to me is the one and only Melanie Florence.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]We have a great show tonight. Not only will Eddie Peak and Hell Monkey be in action but also in our main event, it will be Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes![/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not only that Melanie, you will be interviewing Scout about his match with your friend and his former tag team partner Guide![/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I won the right to be out in front of the camera, why should I have to keep doing the interviews.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That should be fun to watch, but enough talk as the tag team champions Big Cat Brandon and The Wolverine are making their way to the ring for the opening match of the evening.[/COLOR] Camera shows the tag champs in the ring waiting on their opponents. Out to the ring come Whistler and Mr. America as the ring announcer tells the crowd that they are the team known as “American Made Men”. Some boos can be heard from the crowd as they come to the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]American Made Men vs. The Animalz[/U][/B] Big Cat and Mr. America shake hands in the middle of the ring before the bell. Ouch, Big Cat with a cheep right hand to the jaw gets cheers from the crowd. Big Cat sends Mr. America into the ropes…Big Cat powerslam drives America into the mat! Big Cat plays to the crowd as he brings America to the champs corner, tagging in The Wolverine. Wolverine with a headbutt drops America to a knee…Wolverine clothesline takes America’s head off! Wolverine with the cover 1….2…..3! [B]The Animalz defeat American Made Men[/B] [B]Mitch[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]The tag team champions are on a roll.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes, they are but will they continue to win when they face Adrenaline Rush in a rematch for the tag team titles at WrestleRave? I have to go interview backstage so hold the fort down.[/COLOR] Melanie gets up to go to her interview as the screen goes to a shot of Hell Monkey and Art Reed talking backstage. We see Monkey and Reed part ways while the camera stays with Monkey when out of nowhere Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Hitomaro Suzuki, and Morimasa Kato attack the champ. As Monkey is on the ground, Art Reed comes back into the picture attacking Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Hitomaro Suzuki, and Morimasa Kato with a steel chair. [B]Reed:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You ok?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yeah thanks.[/COLOR] Running past the screen, we see Eddie Peak with a lead pipe stop when he sees Melanie waiting for the interview [B]Peak:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello Melanie [/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hi Eddie, out of breath?[/COLOR] [B]Peak:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I just got back from Phil’s office[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well you have a match with your brother Doug tonight. This will be the first time you two will be in the same ring since you decided to become a singles star.[/COLOR] [B]Peak:[/B] [COLOR="green"]That’s the main reason I’m out of breath. You see Doug I just got out of Mr. Vibert’s office and he informed me that tonight’s match is a good old fashion hardcore match. Now Doug I know that you’re my brother, but lets face it, you suck as a wrestler and other made it this far because of me. Tonight I will have no trouble beating you within an inch of your life tonight if you do not do the right thing.[/COLOR] Eddie walks off [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Creepy[/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp where we see Melanie come back for the match, soon followed by Doug Peak who gets a few boos from the crowd. Moments later Eddie Peak comes down a major boos from the fans at Mcgaw Arena still carrying the lead pipe. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eddie Peak vs. Doug Peak [/U][/B] Eddie is yelling something at Doug as the bell rings…OUCH! Eddie has just nailed Doug in the stomach with the lead pipe…now a shot to the head and Doug is out! The Hardcore Assassin goes to the outside to get a steel chair and throws it back into the ring, while taunting the fans. Eddie drags a lifeless younger Peak to his feet….OH MY! Peak of Perfection on the steel chair! Eddie makes the cover, 1….2….3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Doug Peak[/B] Eddie Peak looks down at Doug and shakes his head before leaving [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Doug Peak looks dead[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (displeased) [COLOR="blue"]Well, it’s time for my second interview of the night.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Have fun[/COLOR] Out of back to cheers from the crowd, Scout comes down the ramp for his interview with Melanie Florence in the ring. [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]you’re looking well tonight, Melanie[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Cut the crap, Scout. Why do you want this time when you know it’s not going to do you any good. Like it or not Guide is going to beat you down.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Wow, do you ever shut up? [/COLOR](crowd cheers) [COLOR="green"]I just came by to warn you and Guide that at WrestleRave I am going to show the world why I was the one to lead New Wave and why I have always been better then Guide. Melanie since I know your going to be there I want you to send a message back to Guide for me, “He may have started it, but I am going to finish it”.[/COLOR] Scout shoves the mic back in Melanie’s chest and walks out of the ring and to the back. As we focus on Scout the screen goes black then goes to another video from Joey Minnesota in a warehouse, Mercedes Gimenez is in the background chained to a wall with a black eye and numerous cuts to her face and arms. [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Oh Mr. Flash, I must say it was fun watching you get angry because you did not get your match. I never laughed so hard in my life, right Mercedes? [/COLOR](Mercedes nods her head) [COLOR="green"]Listen I tell you what, since I am such a nice guy I will face you in a match at WrestleRave. I cannot wait to beat you again, to see your face when you realize that I am better then you. Now Steve I know you have been trying to get to authorities in on this little issue, but to make it easy on you I will be in the arena next week just to say hi in person... I would love to stay and chat Steve, but Mercedes and I need our sleep. [/COLOR] Joey waves at the camera then it goes black as we go back to Mitch and Melanie [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Minnesota going to prove for the second time that he is better then the Remarkable One. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I’m more worried about Mercedes and how she is handling all of this. Joey Minnesota vs. Steve Flash should be good rematch at WrestleRave.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Are you done talking about WrestleRave? We have to continue on with the show.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans earlier tonight Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Hitomaro Suzuki, and Morimasa Kato attacked the brass knuckles champion earlier tonight but thanks to Art Reed, he escaped without injury.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey had better be happy, and on his toes because he has a match with Toshiharu Hyobanshi and its next![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where we see Toshiharu Hyobanshi coming to the ring, getting boos from the crowd. Hyobanshi does not seem to care….Next we see the Brass Knuckles champion, Hell Monkey coming to the ring with Art Reed as they both get cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ToshiharuHyobanshi.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Hell Monkey vs. Toshiharu Hyobanshi [/B][/U] Monkey and Hyobanshi tie up as the bell rings. Monkey with a forearm to the side of the head…and another. Monkey quickly brings his right knee up, driving it into Hyobanshi face sending him backwards. Monkey pushes Hyobanshi into the ropes…knife-edge chop connects getting cheers from the crowd. Monkey attempts to send Hyobanshi into the ropes, but Hyobanshi reverses and sends Monkey into the ropes…Hyobanshi misses the clothesline…Monkey cross body block connects 1…2…Hyobanshi kicks out! Monkey drags Hyobanshi up…but Hyobanshi gets in a rake to the eyes. Hyobanshi with a headbutt…bodyslam by Hyobanshi gets boos from the crowd as Reed attempts to get the crowd behind Hell Monkey. Hyobanshi drives a boot into Monkey’s chest before bringing Monkey to his feet…Hyobanshi with a knee to the gut doubles over Monkey. Hyobanshi sends Monkey crashing to the mat with a neckbreaker. Monkey slowly gets to his feet with Hyobanshi’s assistance…Monkey floats over a bodyslam attempt…Hell Monkey grabs Hyobanshi…Bridging German Suplex, 1….2…..3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Toshiharu Hyobanshi [/B] [B]Mitch[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey picks up the win. He looks go going into his match with Art Reed at WrestleRave.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]When those two go at it, their match could very well be match of the night.[/COLOR] Camera catches Reed standing by the ring and smiling before he walks up the ramp separately from Hell Monkey. [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans before we get to the main event, we remind you to please join us next week when Owner of Danger and Violence Extreme issues an important announcement about the biggest pay per view in wrestling today, WrestleRave![/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp where Bryan Holmes with Phil Vibert comes to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd….Moments later the Lone Wolf Shawn Gonzalez comes down the ramp to cheers from the crowd at Mcgaw Arena, [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes[/U][/B] As Vibert stands on the outside of the ring, Gonzalez and Holmes tie up in the center of the ring. Holmes gets the early advantage applying an arm wringer on the right arm of Gonzalez. Holmes lets go of the arm and applies a side headlock controlling the center of the ring. Gonzalez with an elbow...and another….and another gets Holmes to release the hold. Shawn runs at the ropes…bounces off…Holmes is ready and drops Gonzalez with a hard clothesline as some of the crowd boos and Vibert looks on. Holmes brings Gonzalez to his feet and shoots him into the corner. Holmes walks over to the corner, but Gonzalez retaliates with a hard forearm to the face and a European uppercut knocking the former Unified Champion back. Gonzalez grabs Holmes and spins around throwing Holmes into the corner. Repeated knife-edge chops gets cheers from the crowd….Gonzalez with a knee to the gut…hip toss out of the corner sends Holmes to the mat as the crowd continues to cheer! The Lone Wolf pulls Holmes to his feet…knee to the gut, Gonzalez with a vertical suplex. Gonzalez pulls Holmes to his feet only to double him over with a hard boot to the gut…Gonzalez…Piledriver in the center of the ring! Gonzalez makes the cover, 1….2……3! [B]Shawn Gonzalez defeats Bryan Holmes[/B] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="red"]The Lone Wolf pulls off the victory! Remember to join us next week for Phil Vibert’s announcement![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Bryan Holmes in the ring looking angry with himself while Phil Vibert looks unhappy [/B]

[B][U]Oct. week 2 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after an ok Danger Zone [B]Charles:[/B] I am going to post the updated card for WrestleRave then I am out of here. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Scheduled card for WrestleRave 2006[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title:[/U][/B] Nemesis© vs. Chris Caulfield [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles Title:[/U][/B] Hell Monkey© vs. Art Reed [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Tag Title Match[/U][/B] The Animalz© vs. Adrenaline Rush [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] Steve Flash vs. Joey Minnesota [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Scout vs. Guide [B]**Card subject to change**[/B] [B]Charles: [/B]What’s with all that noise? Charles walks to Phil’s office and sees Phil Vibert and Eddie Peak [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Eddie, what happened yesterday! You almost missed your interview, and you completely ruined your match with Doug! How can I trust you as a major player in this company if I can’t count on you to be on time![/COLOR] [B]Eddie:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Sorry sir, I got caught up in traffic.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What kind of an excuse is that, you were hours late! You better be on time next week now get out![/COLOR]

[B][U]Oct. week 2 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and starts reading Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Super Joshuya to win the Burning Junior Championship [B][U]Wrestling World News (contract signings)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Eiji Hamacho signs a written contract extention [B]MAW[/B]- Al Coleman signs a pay per view contract extention [B][U]Wrestling World News (injury)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]- Derek Frost suffered a major concussion last night in his tag match against the Stone Siblings. Early reports state that Frost will be out for a year. [B]Charles:[/B] Ouch. UCR loses International Wrestling Superstars. Phil comes knocks on the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes, Phil?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I don’t know if you read it or not but C.A.N.N. is still unhappy with TCW and their ratings.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]TCW is not the only promotion in trouble. According to today’s Wrestling World News Canada On Air is not happy with North of the Border Pro Wrestling after they scored at 10.97 rating last night.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You serious?[/COLOR] [B][U]Oct. week 2 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office and immediately gets a copy of Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Let the Games Begin[/B]” pay per view at Quebeci Stade Uniprix in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 and getting a final buyrate of 6.83 The North American title stays with Angry Gilmore after defeating Texas Pete Calamari Kid keeps the Shooting Star title defeating Andre Jones In the Main Event Christian Faith defeated Remo to keep the World title Receiving a knock on the door, Charles looks up to see Phoebe Plumridge [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Phoebe, why have you come to me today?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]I am coming to you, because I need to know if you have any creative direction for me. Ever since you took me from behind the table I have had nothing to do.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You have nothing to do right now because I have nothing for you[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Will you please get me something, I even left ROF to get more free time.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]I will think about it but no promises.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe:[/B] [COLOR="green"]thank you, Mr. Zulas[/COLOR] Phoebe and Charles shake hands as Phoebe leaves

Archived