The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Instead of going to the office Charles stops by the hospital where Phil Vibert is at [B]Phil: [/B](smiles) [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles, how are you.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Good, and yourself.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Feeling a little better.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The doctor told called us last week and said you came out of your coma.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]What happened? The last thing I remember is a match between Bryan Holmes and Eddie Peak, then when I woke up Holmes was here next to me and left unexpectedly.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak and Bryan Holmes faced off in a first blood match at “Lords of the Ring”. Holmes won the match only to be knocked out post match, then Peak went after you and did quite a number on you, putting you in the hospital.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I see[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Peak and Holmes had an Ambulance Match at “Christmas With the Devil” in which Eddie Peak got his revenge putting Holmes in the hospital next to you. I heard that he stormed out of the hospital against doctor’s orders.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Oh my[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Since he’s out of the hospital, he is avalible for work.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hopefully he knows what he’s doing[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am going to go now….see you later.[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds Thomas Morgan and Plague sitting in the lobby. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Thomas and Plague good to see you both, Thomas we can start with you.[/COLOR] Thomas follows Charles into the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok, Thomas I looked at your file and I liked your mic work and I believe you could help out the younger less experienced guys.[/COLOR] [B]Thomas:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Thanks, for those words[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]While you did ok overseas, you are unknown here in the United States. Because of that I am only willing to offer you a ppa contract of $150 for nine months.[/COLOR] [B]Thomas: [/B][COLOR="green"]What! I don’t like it, but I have been out of work forever, so where do I sign.[/COLOR] Thomas Morgan signs the contract and leaves [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Plague come on in[/COLOR] Plague walks in and sits down [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]thank you for coming in.[/COLOR] [B]Plague:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I got on a plane as soon as I heard the offer[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well we want to have you. Looking over your file, I all ready have match-ups for you that would help both of us. [/COLOR] [B]Plague:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Great[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Looking at tapes of your matches in Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling the crowd was into each and everyone of your matches[/COLOR]. [B]Plague: [/B][COLOR="green"]The fans seem to love me[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In reguards to your offer here is what I was thinking. Right now you are the Xtreme title holder over in CZCW and because of that I want to offer you a ppa deal so you can still work with CZCW in defending your title.[/COLOR] [B]Plague:[/B] [COLOR="green"]sounds good, how much?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]$600 for 9 months.[/COLOR] [B]Plague:[/B] [COLOR="green"]deal[/COLOR] Plague signs the new contract and gets up to leave [B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] John is backstage before the show updating the website [B]Mystic: [/B][COLOR="green"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme, the DAVE family has just gotten bigger as Danger and Violence Extreme has added three new workers to its roster in Thomas Morgan, Plague and just added earlier today, Soul Taker.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Danger Zone TV Jan week 2 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 4,347 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] This is your “Master of the Message Board” Mystic here at Mcgaw Arena. Tonight we had a great line up for those here at the arena headlined by a great double main event as two former Unified champions collided in Bryan Holmes and Nemesis. In the other main event, it was champion vs. champion as Unified champion Chris Caulfield took on the Brass Knuckles champion Champagne Lover. The opening match of the evening was a good one to watch from a wrestling standpoint in Matt Sparrow vs. Teddy Powell. These two were on point with everything they did as in the end it was “The Bird Man” getting the victory connecting with the Bird Brain Buster. The crowd seemed to enjoy the opening match tonight and I must say that if these two can get more time with each other we could be seeing a pairing that can good far in the company. The following match was a quick match between Big Cat Brandon and Art Reed. My guess is that the guys in the back called this match short because Big Cat was way off tonight. He always did well as a tag team wrestler, but as a singles guy now he still needs to find himself. With Big Cat being out of it tonight I am surprised, he got the win. Well I guess in got the win because the guys in the back needed him to look good as he took the mic after the match and told Nemesis that because of last week when he took out his friend, The Wolverine that he (Big Cat) was going to kick his ass at the pay per view. (Big Cat should never have done that, sure, he is 14 years younger, but Nemesis is going to kill him at Back in Black). As the noise died down from the Big Cat Brandon, the young gun known as Marc Dubois took on Sammy Bach. Both men put on a fun match to watch, at least I believe. Both guys will do great in the future but tonight the 19 year old Marc Dubois got the victory with the Marc of Excellence. After the match we went to the back where the Unified champion Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez where talking. Caulfield who had the belt over his shoulder looked concerned as he asked Gonzalez about being serious about what was said last week. That of course being Gonzalez asking his friend for a title shot. Gonzalez said that he was serious and walked off. As Gonzalez walked away, it was time for the champion vs. champion match as Chris Caulfield took on Champagne Lover. Even though this was non-title, this was a good match as both champions fought tooth and nail for the victory. At one point Lover kicked out of the Danger Drop and Chris Caulfield survived a Champagne Breakfast. As the match went to the arena floor both took it to another level when the Brass Knuckles champion blasted the Hardcore American with a steel chair, busting him open. In the end, a bleeding Caulfield fought back but Lover hit the Lover Stunner and it was over as the Brass Knuckles champion defeated the Unified Champion. As Caulfield attempted to regain his wits we when backstage where the Hardcore Assassin, Eddie Peak was spotted talking to somebody who happened to be off screen. We watched as Peak told the one off camera that he enjoyed his work. As we came back to the ring, it was Guide taking on Joey Minnesota. With Minnesota coming off beating Eric Tyler I really thought he would have been able to carry that momentum over to this match. Sadly, this match was below my expectations. They did ok in the end as Minnesota hit an Empire Spiral to get the victory. (Guide has stalled out since his lost to his former tag team partner at WrestleRave, while Minnesota has only improved). Next, we head backstage where we find Eddie Peak and Nemesis talking. Nemesis is pissed off about having to face Bryan Holmes tonight and Big Cat at the pay per view. Peak reminds him to relax and soon the title will be with its rightful owner. Nemesis smiles and thanks Peak as he walks off camera for his match. Peak slowly smiles as we go back to the ring. Finally, we make it to the main event between Nemesis and Bryan Holmes. I honestly do not know how or why Bryan Holmes was let into the arena let alone out of the hospital. Tonight Holmes attempted to put up a fight but Nemesis easily took care of a physically weakened former Unified Champion. If that was not enough the Hardcore Assassin made an appearance post match to help grind Holmes into a pulp as the crowd booed and the show came to an end. Overall, I was expecting a better show, but at least it was better than what Danger and Violence Extreme have been putting on lately. Lastly, I would like to say that both Mitch Naess and Melanie Florence did a great job tonight. I know they have been angry about not getting enough respect lately so I would just like to thank them tonight. [B][U]Quick Results[/U][/B] Matt Sparrow defeated Teddy Powell Big Cat Brandon defeated Art Reed Big Cat Brandon promises that he will get revenge against Nemesis Marc DuBois defeated Sammy Bach Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez are seen talking backstage Champagne Lover defeated Chris Caulfield Eddie Peak talks with someone backstage Joey Minnesota defeated Guide Eddie Peak and Nemesis are seen talking backstage Nemesis defeated Bryan Holmes Eddie Peak and Nemesis attack Bryan Holmes post-match, and leave him down and out.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a message from Phil Vibert and an e-mail from Mr. Mayfair Charles I was watching Danger Zone from the hospital last night and noticed the beating inflicted on Bryan Holmes. Even though I was worried about Bryan’s health I must say you guys did a good job in furthering storylines [B]Charles: [/B]Cool…Now what does Mr. Mayfair want Charles This is Mr. Mayfair, even though I said I was going to be checking on my other promotions, that does not mean you can do whatever you want. I just got word that you are trying to hire back Lead Belly as well as bringing in Human Arsenal. Even though you think they would be good for Danger and Violence Extreme, I do not and because of this I am not letting you hire them. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]What![/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs a wrestling world news [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]When Hell Freezes Over[/B]” pay per view at Evanovich Riverside in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 and getting a final buyrate of 6.96 The Hired Guns retained the tag titles defeating Jack Bruce and Sam Keith Skull DeBones keeps the All Action title defeating Angry Gilmore The Shooting Star title remains with the Calamari Kid as he defeated Flex Christian Faith turned back the challenge of Steve Frehley to keep the world title John walks by and knocks on the door [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Hello John[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Just wanted to tell you that Dean Mcwade is here to talk about his contract. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks[/COLOR] Charles gets up to meet Dean [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Dean, thanks for coming….lets go to the conference room[/COLOR] Both men enter the conference room [B]Dean:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Thanks for seeing me[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How is everything going?[/COLOR] [B]Dean:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Ok…Dallas has a Retrousse Nose[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What the hell is that?[/COLOR] [B]Dean:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="purple"]No idea[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Getting to your contract….To be honest since we decided to end the tag team titles we have no idea what to do with you.[/COLOR] [B]Dean:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]How about putting me with the Brass Knuckles title division.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We could do that but you are getting older with each passing day.[/COLOR] [B]Dean: [/B](disheartened) [COLOR="purple"]I would really like to stay here in Danger and Violence Extreme, but if you don’t think you have anything more me that’s ok[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I am sorry but we don’t.[/COLOR] Charles and Dean Mcwade shake hands as Dean leaves without a new contract

[B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs a wrestling world news [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B] held their “[B]Night of Pride[/B]” pay per view at Kagoshima Stadium in front of a crowd of 14,050 and getting a final buyrate of 2.21 William Hayes became the new International champion defeating Roku Sotomura Samoan Machine retained the Historical Japan title defeating Jimmy Cox The Vessey Brothers defeated Team Youth Spirit to keep the tag titles In the Main Event Shuiji Inukai retained the Glory Crown title defeating Mito Miwa [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Elemental 2 signs a written contract extension [B]SWF[/B]- Warlord Pain leaves the company [B][U]Jan week 2 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]- The Natural signs a ppa contract extension [B]USPW[/B]- Eric the Bull signs a ppa contract extension [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Fire Dream of the Immortals[/B]” pay per view at Temporary Data #27 in front of a crowd of 2,000 and getting a final buyrate of 2.51 The Alliance 2K retained the tag titles defeating The Rebellion The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Super Joshuya to keep the Junior championship Spyder Yakuta keeps the Openweight championship defeating Hiroaki Nakasawa In the Main Event Hooded Kudo defeated Mike Watson to keep the World Championship John stops by to see Charles before he leaves [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hey charles, I was wondering if you had given any though to bringing Phil Vibert back into storylines?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]No, I have not thought of it, why?[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Phil is a recognizable face for DAVE fans, and now that he is getting better in the hospital we may want to think about putting him back on the air. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Could work, but let him get out of the hospital first then I can talk to him about it. Remember we don’t know what’s happening with Mr. Holmes yet.[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Oh…right….good point.[/COLOR] John leaves for the night…..Charles finishes up and leaves as well. [B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and writes the preview for the next Danger Zone [B][U]Preview for Jan week 3 2007 danger zone[/U][/B] Big Cat wants Nemesis, Shawn Gonzalez wants Chris Caufield. We know Big Cat and Nemesis will face off at Back in Black….Will Gonzalez get his title shot from the Unified Champion. Two weeks ago we watched as Adam Matravers saved the Traditionalist, Eric Tyler from a beatdown by Joey Minnesota now we hear the this week Minnesota will have something to say about it. What will happen this week as we go on the road! [U][B]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone [/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] Big Cat Brandon vs. Larry Wood [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Adam Matravers [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] Plague vs. Sammy Bach [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] Soul Taker vs. Shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] Dean Mcwade vs. Eddie Peak [B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (tues)[/U][/B] Charles calls John from home [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]John, this is Charles. I am completely stressing out over the pay per view and need some time to clear my head. In other words I am not coming in today[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the arena before the show finds John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John, everything go ok yesterday?[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B] [COLOR="green"]yeah, no problems. Get things figured out yesterday?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I’m still a little worried but I think once the pieces finally fall into place I believe we will be ok.[/COLOR] John gives Charles a strange look [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Ok….did you hear that Ricky Decolt won the CGC Candian title last night?[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Danger Zone TV Jan week 3 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network The Arkansas Coliseum (South East) 2,000 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] The more we get to Back in Black the more I want to scream. Tonight was just bad, too many things went wrong tonight as Danger and Violence Extreme went to the Arkansas Coliseum. The night started out with Larry Wood and Big Cat Brandon in a quick and violent hardcore bash. I do not know but Big Cat must be looking ahead to his match with Nemesis at the pay per view, because he was soundly beaten and bruised by the Mountain Man., (Nemesis must be enjoying this). Next Adam Matravers took on Acid. This was an ok as Acid and Matravers went to the air with quick hits and moves. For wanting to come back as Adam’s manager, Phoebe Plumridge really has not helped her man. Matravers had everything going until he went to the top one too many times, missing the Mile High Moonsault allowing Acid to get the quick pin. If that was not enough Joey Minnesota came to the ring post match and attacked Adam Matravers while he yelled at him about getting in his way. As Phoebe was helping Adam from the ring, the camera went backstage where Shawn Gonzalez was standing with Melanie Florence. For weeks, Gonzalez has been asking his friend Unified champion Chris Caulfield for a title shot. This week was no different as he once again asked for a title shot. Before we got to our next match, we found out that because of the attack by Minnesota on Matravers earlier these two will be facing off at Back in Black (uh….ok). Well next we were treated to the first match for the man known as Plague going up against Sammy Bach. This Plague guy is ok as he defeated Sammy Bach. (I was hoping Bach would be better, maybe in the future he will but not tonight). Next, we were treated to another new member of Danger and Violence Extreme’s new members as Soul Taker took on the Lone Wolf, Shawn Gonzalez. This match was good as Gonzalez and Taker seemed to work well in the ring. Too bad no one seemed to care about the match. After the match as Gonzalez was leaving Melanie Florence stopped him to tell the lone wolf that the Unified Champion has accepted the challenge for the match at Back in Black. (oh….joy). Now it was time for the main event and sadly this match started the fall of the show as Eddie Peak took on Dean Mcwade in what I was expecting to be a good match….boy was I wrong. Peak actually made quick work of Mcwade getting the victory with the Peak Of Perfection. Again, I was hoping for a good match, but it was not to be. Once the match ended that was not the end of the night for the “Hardcore Assassin” of grabbed a mic and demanded to be put on the Back in Black card. After a few minutes the fans were in for a shock and I was dumbfounded as Charles Zulas made his way to the ring, telling Peak that he would be on the card but would have to wait to find out who his opponent was. (You could hear a pin drop as Charles made the announcement). Overall, the show started ok, and then fell apart horribly at the end. Highlighted by the fact I watched people leave angry. I am going to have to sit Charles down and demand that he does better. [B][U]Quick Results[/U][/B] Larry Wood defeated Big Cat Brandon: Acid defeated Adam Matravers: Joey Minnesota runs in and attacks, Adam Matravers down into the mat post match: Shawn Gonzalez challenges Chris Caulfield to a match: Plague defeated Sammy Bach: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Soul Taker: Melanie Florence tells Shawn Gonzalez that Chris Caulfield Accepts his challenge: Eddie Peak defeated Dean McWade: Eddie Peak to be on the pay per view: charles zulas tells eddie peak will be on the pay per view:[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (thurs)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds John sitting in the conference room [B]John:[/B] (not happy) [COLOR="Green"]Charles, we need to talk[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Ok[/COLOR] Charles sits down [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Have you seen the reports…every magazine is laughing at us for last night’s show. The fans I have talked to did not like the show either.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I know, well one show is not going to put us out of business.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]One show! You asked for my thoughts, I gave them to you and you have completely ignored them. I seriously though when Danger and Violence Extreme hired me that we would be at the top of the world by now. Not struggling to keep our spot![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I know we have issues…contracts are coming up, poor booking. [/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Charles, you are going to have to trust me but I want to book next weeks show. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fine [/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I have also made a call to bring a guy into help our Merchandising department. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What!...fine.[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after a hard night and cracks a slight smile as Bryan Holmes is sitting in the lobby. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mr. Holmes welcome to the main office, come on in[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thank you, how is Phil doing?[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Better, he is getting out of the hospital next week.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Good to for him. Well as you know I have come here to discuss my contract[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes, we are looking to keep you on here at Danger and Violence Extreme as we make a push to the top.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Glad to know that you are thinking of keeping me.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well your last contract was set at $1,800 per appearance and we know you want more than that.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Obviously[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How about we bump that up to $2,200 ppa and throw in a downside of $1,500 for 18 months.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Don’t lowball me, Mr. Zulas.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok, how about $2,500 ppa and $1,700 downside for 18 months?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Pay is fine, but I also want a cut of my merchandise[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok…..keep the price and throw in 10% of your sales?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Deal[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sign here[/COLOR] Bryan Holmes signs the new contract and leaves [B]Charles:[/B] (shakes head) We seriously need to make more money. [U][B]Jan week 3 2007 (sat)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the office and spots John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So, how are you coming on the card for the next show?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Its coming along well.[/COLOR] John hands Charles a note [B]Charles:[/B] (stunned) [COLOR="blue"]I’m I reading this right?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, Charles that is correct. Now you can pick your jaw up off the floor.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (still stunned) [COLOR="blue"]Wow, if this works you are a genius[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I know, now please I have to finish the card. Come by my place later tonight and we can talk about how this will go down.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok[/COLOR] Charles leaves while John finishes the card for the next Danger Zone

[B][U]Jan week 3 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] John is in the office going over the card for Danger Zone one last time [B]John[/B]: This should be good [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV Jan week 4 2007 [/U][/B] Hello Danger and Violence Extreme fans this is your “Master of the Message Board” Mystic, and this week I have control of the airwaves. With one show left before “Back in Black” I promise a great show. Last week, The Lone Wolf, Shawn Gonzalez got his wish of a title shot against his friend, the Unified champion Chris Caulfield. This week they will meet as opponents in tag team action as Champions Chris Caulfield and Champagne Lover will team up to take on their challengers Shawn Gonzalez and Hell Monkey! How will the teams get along? How will the champions get along just weeks after Lover defeated Caulfield one on one? Last we Joey Minnesota attacked Adam Matravers post match for getting his nose in the battle between Minnesota and the Traditionalist Eric Tyler. Latter on that night we found out that Minnesota and Matravers would meet at the pay per view, but this week they meet in tag team action as Adam Matravers teams up with the Traditionalist, and Minnesota teams up with Acid. Also Last week after being fed up with not being on the card for Back in Black, the Hardcore Assassin demanded to get a spot, well he got a spot and we can tell you that his challenger has signed on the dotted line for the match. Who is it, we can’t tell you just yet. Join us for Danger Zone TV with Wednesday night to see the hardest hitting action in wrestling. [U][B]Scheduled matches for the show[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield and Champagne Lover vs. Shawn Gonzalez and Hell Monkey [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers and Eric Tyler vs. Joey Minnesota and Acid [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Marc Debois [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Whistler

[B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles calls John [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]John, I am taking the day off to relax before the our crazy week starts up[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (tues)[/U][/B] Charles calls John from home [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John, I have been trying to get on the website and it claims that we are having “technical difficulties and is unavailable. Please to check back tomorrow”[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]It has been acting up, as this is the third day this has happened. I am going to call someone into look at this. Your still getting hardcopies of Wrestling World News right?[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yes, outside of a couple shows and a CGC pay per view nothing has really been happening. Saturday was the last day I was able to get to the website.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Good thing you called because a few of the contracts are coming up and memos need to be sent out.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will see what I can do from here, and I will see you tomorrow at the show.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]See you tomorrow.[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles and John are backstage before the show [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I can’t wait to see how this show goes.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] I[COLOR="blue"] am sure you will do fine. I am waiting for the pay per view.[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Danger Zone TV Jan week 4 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 4,347 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello and welcome to a new year in Danger and Violence Extreme. This is your “Master of the Message Board” Mystic here at Mcgaw Arena. Tonight was a interesting night a I booked the show. The opening match of the night had Art Reed taking on the young star Marc DuBois. You may have noticed DuBois in a little known promotion called Supreme Wrestling Federation, but we stole DuBois right out from under them. Tonight DuBois showed the fans why we took him, as he defeated the “Pure Athlete” Art Reed. Sadly though before I started writing this up I was told by a friend that he thought that this was the match of the night. (Not Good). The next match featured the psycho of wrestling “The Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak taking on Whistler. All I can say is ouch, this match was hard to watch. I don’t know what it was tonight, but this one was bad. I guess I could put the blame on Whistler not knowing how to sell a loss, but each time Eddie Peak has been given a “beat the crap out of you opponent” card the matches have failed. After the match, Eddie was mad maybe because he knew how badly the match sucked. Well he demanded a mic with the ring announcer, what’s his name carefully gave up. Once Eddie had the mic he once again demanded to know who his opponent was for the pay per view. Yes fans he does have one. As Peak headed backstage after not getting his answer, it was time for the former Unified champion to take on Scout. I know Scout is a great guy and all, but tonight he had no chance against a determined Nemesis. Scout put up a better fight than Whistler did in the previous match, but the match was pretty much the same as the last one. Nemesis had his way with the former tag team champion and made Scout look like a fool finishing the match with a nasty Nemesis Arrow. After the match Scout had more problems as Eddie Peak again made his way to the ring and demanded to know if Scout was his challenger. When Scout did not speak, the hardcore assassin hit the Peak of Perfection, leaving Scout down in the ring. Next, the story of Joey Minnesota and Eric Tyler continued on, but this time with a focus on Adam Matravers saving Tyler from a Minnesota beatdown. Tonight Minnesota and Tyler grabbed tag team partners as Tyler had Matravers and Minnesota had the masked man Acid. I was shocked by this match, I had higher hopes for this match as Minnesota and Tyler have been working together for months now. Sadly this match was far below what I had hoped for. Tonight Eric Tyler got a small measure of revenge as he forced Joey to submit to the Tradition Lift. After the match the camera went backstage as we spotted Chris Caulfield talking with Shawn Gonzalez. Both men looked uneasy as even though they are friends Gonzalez almost pushed Caulfield into the title match at the pay per view. On top of that they are facing off against each other tonight. Neither looked happy. As we came back to the ring, Phoebe Plumridge was in the ring throwing out t-shirts to the crowd. As Phoebe was throwing shirts in the ring, a video package was played highlighting the main event. Showing the story behind Gonzalez and Caulfield being friends, but Gonzalez wanting the title. The video also reminded us that even though they are tag team partners tonight, Chris Caulfield and Champagne Lover were opponents recently. The main event of Caulfield and Lover vs. Gonzalez and Monkey was interesting to watch. Caulfield and Gonzalez may not have wanted to face off against each other in tag action but they went at it like professionals. Now on the other hand Caulfield and Lover did not look like a team as they tried to use Hell Monkey as a punching bag half way through the match. The story of the match came when Caulfield miscalculated a hard forearm and nailed Lover instead of Monkey. In retaliation, Lover left the ring leaving Caulfield in a handicap match. Gonzalez and Monkey took advantage of the situation in the beginning and hurt the champ. Even though Gonzalez and Monkey had things going their way, Caulfield showed why he was the champ, as he dropped Gonzalez with the Danger Drop to get the win. Overall, I am disappointed by the show and I don’t want to go into work tomorrow. I told Charles that this was going to be a great show heading into Back in Black and boy was I fooled. [B][U]Quick Results:[/U][/B] Marc DuBois defeated Art Reed: Eddie Peak defeated Whistler: Eddie Peak grabs a mic and demands to know who his opponent is for the pay per view: Nemesis defeated Scout: Eddie Peak runs in and attacks, Scout: Adam Matravers and Eric Tyler defeated Joey Minnesota and Acid: Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez talk backstage: Phoebe Plumridge comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd: Champagne Lover, Chris Caulfield, Hell Monkey, Shawn Gonzalez storyline video: Chris Caulfield and Champagne Lover defeated Shawn Gonzalez and Hell Monkey:[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] John gets to the office after a bad show and spots Charles sitting at his desk. [B]John:[/B] (softly) [COLOR="Green"]Hey Charles[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (pissed off) [COLOR="Blue"]These people….I spent my life…they don’t know….[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] (concerned) [COLOR="green"]Charles, you ok?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (still pissed) [COLOR="blue"]Who the hell do they think they are… they know nothing…[/COLOR] John looks at the desk [B]John:[/B] (fear) [COLOR="green"]Charles, what are you going to do with that? Your not…[/COLOR] Main door opens and the new hire John made weeks ago walks in with a smile on his face [B]John:[/B] ( to the employee) [COLOR="green"]Hi…uh today’s not a good day….come back tomorrow[/COLOR] The employee laughs it off and walks into Charles’s office as John attempts to step between him and the desk where Charles is sitting. [B]Charles:[/B] (annoyed) [COLOR="blue"]Who in the hell are you?[/COLOR] [B]Employee: [/B][COLOR="Purple"]Hello sir I am the new guy brought in by your friend here to help with you Merchandising department.[/COLOR] Charles is really annoyed now as he continues to play with the thing on his desk [B]John:[/B] (scared) [COLOR="green"]Charles, are you still taking your meds[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What I don’t need any meds….now who in the hell is this standing in front of me![/COLOR] [B]Employee:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]As I said earlier, I am the new guy brought in to help with Merchandising, Adam Ryland.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Why should I be listening to you right now…why are you even here?[/COLOR] [B]Adam:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Well sir, with the wrestling world in a slump right now and DAVE needing the extra boost in popularity I have come up with a new game that allows fans to take control of their favorite wrestling promotion and run it as if they were the one in charge.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B](Really pissed now, takes the gun off his desk) [COLOR="blue"]No what you have created is a way for the board to scout people into taking my job…that is what you created! I suggest you do one thing…well actually two. One destroy all copies including the original of what ever this game is and two get the hell out of my office or I will be calling to have a dead body removed from my office.[/COLOR] Adam backs away slowly and out the door while John stands there unable to move. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]John, I will deal with you tomorrow now get the hell out.[/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] John walks into the office and sees no sign of Charles. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well I better get to work posting the card for Back in Black before Charles gets here.[/COLOR] [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hello fans this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic. This Sunday night Danger and Violence Extreme brings to you “Back in Black”. This year ”Back in Black” promises to blow you away as we top last years Nemesis vs. Bryan Holmes”I Quit Match” for the Unified title! Without wasting anymore of your time…here is the card for the show![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title match[/U][/B] Chris Caulfield© vs. Shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles title match[/U][/B] Champagne Lover© vs. Hell Monkey [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] Big Cat Brandon vs. Nemesis [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers vs. Joey Minnesota [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. ? [B]*Card subject to change*[/B]

Charles gets to the office and spots Joey Minnesota waiting in the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] (groggy) [COLOR="Blue"]What is it you want?[/COLOR] [B]Minnesota:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Mr. Zulas, I am here to talk about getting a new contract[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh then lets talk[/COLOR]. Charles sits down in the conference room [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok you have a match with Adam Matravers this weekend.[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]True[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]And you know you suck right?[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]How do you see that sir?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (Annoyed) [COLOR="blue"]The fans don’t like you, and you need someone to carry you to a watchable match..[/COLOR] [B]Joey[/B]: (angry) [COLOR="purple"]If your referring to the Traditionalist, I want him dead.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well then beat him on the next Danger Zone and he will be thrown out of Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Fine, lets talk about my contract[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]My only offer $1300 for 9 months with a downside of $800[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]If your serious about this being the only offer…. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I will sign then.[/COLOR] Joey signs the new contract [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now get out of my face![/COLOR] [B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles is at home and updates the website with this message Danger and Violence Extreme goes back to the beginning this Sunday at Back in Black. [B][U]Jan week 4 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets backstage at Evanovich Riverside and spots Eddie Peak’s opponent [B]Man:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I don’t know what you are doing, but I did not sign up for this?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I don’t care what you think, get out there and put on a great match![/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Back in Black 2007[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 10,000 people Mitch Naess & Melanie Florence [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Danger and Violence Extreme fans I am Mitch Naess and sitting next to me is Melanie Florence[/COLOR]. [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes, hello again fans we are at Evanovich Riverside in front of a sold out crowd of 10,000 and it is time for Back in Black 2007! Earlier this week, wrestling fans may have noticed the message: Danger and Violence Extreme goes back to the beginning this Sunday at Back in Black. Tonight we can reveal the meaning of that message. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]All of tonight’s matches will be “gimmick matches” no match will be a simple 1 on 1. If you think that is a surprise, none of the wrestlers in tonight’s show know what type of match they will be in.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In addition to that one wrestler on tonight’s card, the “Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak does not even know who he is facing.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans lets get to the first match of the evening, as Adam Matravers will face Joey Minnesota in an “I Quit” match![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Adam Matravers and Phoebe PlumRidge come to the ring getting cheers from the crowd. Moments later Joey Minnesota and Mercedes Gimenez walk to the ring getting boos from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers vs. Joey Minnesota As the bell rings Matravers and Minnesota tie up. Minnesota with a hard boot to the gut before shooting Matravers into the ropes…Minnesota with a clothesline knocks Matravers to the mat. Minnesota with a quick elbow right on the knee. Minnesota brings Matravers to his feet. Minnesota attempts a Russian legsweep, but Matravers is blocking it…Matravers with an elbow to the gut…Matravers with a backdrop and Minnesota crashes to the mat! Matravers drags Minnesota up by the hair….Matravers with a running bulldog drives Minnesota’s face into the mat as the crowd cheers on!....Matravers backs to the ropes…Mercedes grabs Matravers leg…Matravers swings at Mercedes and misses. Minnesota with a chop block to the back of the right knee and Matravers collapses to the mat. Minnesota grabs Matravers and tosses him out of the ring to boos from the crowd. Minnesota drops to the arena floor and kicks Matravers stiffly in the back of the head as Mercedes cheers and Phoebe pleads with her man to get up. Matravers slowly gets to his feet and charges at Minnesota driving him back first into the steel steps!....Mercedes has a chair!....Mercedes with the chair to the back of the right knee of Matravers and he falls to the floor…Phoebe is pissed and is running around the outside of the ring…Phoebe clotheslines Mercedes as the crowd cheers! Minnesota grabs Phoebe and pulls her off Mercedes and tosses her to the ground as the crowd boos. Matravers slowly gets to his feet with an obvious limp as the right knee has been attacked tonight. Matravers slowly gets back into the ring, trying to put weight on the knee as Minnesota climbs into the ring. Matravers and Minnesota tie up again in the center of the ring, Matravers with a bodyslam gets cheers from the crowd….Minnesota slowly gets to his feet as Matravers bounces off the ropes…Flying forearm knocks Minnesota to the mat again…and he rolls to the floor! Minnesota gets back into the ring and the two tie up…Minnesota sneaks in a thumb to the eye and delivers another shot to the right knee. Minnesota calls for a chair and gets it from Mercedes. Minnesota slams the chair into the knees of Matravers…and again. Minnesota continuously drives the chair into Matravers as Phoebe looks on from outside. Minnesota taunts Matravers to get up… Matravers slowly gets to his feet, and collapses instantly! Minnesota again with the shots to the knees…..what’s going on the ref is calling for the bell! [B]Joey Minnesota defeats Adam Matravers[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What happened?[/COLOR] [B]Melanie[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Phoebe tossed in the towel not wanting to see her man sustain any further injury.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Phoebe is now in the ring checking on her man as doctors and backstage staff comes out to help Matravers to the back.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Our next match features a man in Nemesis, who has been unhappy here in Danger and Violence Extreme. Since losing the Unified title at WrestleRave, he has had to start at the bottom taking out everyone in his way. Tonight he faces Big Cat Brandon in a bull rope match tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]In tonight’s match Big Cat Brandon and Nemesis will be tied together by a bull rope and to win one of these men must touch all four corners in succession.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Big Cat Brandon comes to the ring…Nemesis next makes his way, charging to the ring. Nemesis drops Big Cat with a thunderous clothesline…Nemesis drags Big Cat to his feet…Nemesis Arrow! [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Nemesis is asking for a mic[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Ref put the rope on him so I can officially beat him. In fact you better put it around his neck.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Big Cat is out of it, this is useless. The rope is now connected and the ref calls for the bell to start the match.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] Big Cat Brandon vs. Nemesis Nemesis looks down at Brandon and laughs as he drags him to the first corner. Nemesis slaps the corner as the crowd boos and Nemesis laughs. Nemesis is making his way to the second corner and slaps that as well, as the crowd continues to boo. Nemesis drops an elbow to the chest of Brandon as continues on hitting the third corner. Nemesis makes his way to the final corner and Brandon has not moved…Nemesis stops and lifts Big Cat to his feet, Nemesis with another Nemesis Arrow! Nemesis slaps the fourth corner and the match is over! [B]Nemesis defeats Big Cat Brandon[/B] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Wow that match sucked.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What did you expect; Big Cat Brandon was out before the match began. I just hope he is ok after this.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nemesis has the mic again[/COLOR]. Nemesis kicks Big Cat Brandon and begins to speak [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Vibert, I have beaten everyone your useless “Brain Trust” has put in front of me. Since you don’t seem to be listening to me I am just going to have to take what is mine![/COLOR] Nemesis throws down the mic and leaves [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Strong words from the former champion[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans, up next is the Brass Knuckles title rematch featuring Champagne Lover taking on Hell Monkey…Fans for this match look up[/COLOR]…(Camera zooms up) [COLOR="red"]The Brass Knuckles title match will be a scaffold match.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Champagne Lover comes to the ring and climbs up the scaffold. Next Hell Monkey gets to the scaffold and climbs up as the bell rings. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Brass Knuckles title match[/B][/U] Champagne Lover vs. Hell Monkey Champagne Lover and Hell Monkey move towards the center of the scaffold and tie up. Lover with a knee to the gut, follows it up with a forearm to the back knocking Monkey down to one knee. Lover with a hard right hand to the jaw gets boos from the crowd. Lover brings Monkey to his feet, but Monkey retaliates with a right hand of his own as the crowd cheers. Monkey lands another right hand and Champagne Lover is loopy! Monkey grabs Lover…snap suplex by Monkey drives Lover hard into the scaffold. Monkey carefully gets to his feet and pulls Lover to his feet…Hell Monkey DDT drives Lover’s face into the scaffold….Lover is busted open as the crowd cheers! The former champ takes some time to pose on the scaffold…Lover is starting to stir on the scaffold…Lover is reaching for something in his boot….Monkey goes to pull Lover to his feet. OH NO….Lover blasts Monkey in the head with whatever is in his right hand and Hell Monkey plummets from the scaffold! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Hell Monkey to retain the title [/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Cameraman can you get a close-up of the champ so we can see what’s in his right hand.[/COLOR] Camera zooms in on the bleeding Brass Knuckles champ [B]Melanie[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]he’s got a pair of brass knuckles![/COLOR] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="red"]That jerk![/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh calm down Mitch, that kind of funny. The Brass Knuckles champion uses brass knuckles to help him keep the title.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="red"]I hope Hell Monkey is ok[/COLOR] EMTs are helping putting Hell Monkey on a stretcher for safety reasons and carting him away from the ring. [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans, its now time for the Unified title match between the champion Chris Caulfield and the “Lone Wolf” Shawn Gonzalez. Like every other match tonight, this is not a regular 1 on 1 match. Tonight’s Unified title match is a ladder match![/COLOR] Officials put the Unified title on a hook and lifts it above the ring [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]This match should be interesting as these two guys are friends, but Gonzalez shocked his friend by asking for this match.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Shawn Gonzalez comes to the ring…Moments later Unified champion, Chris Caulfield makes his way down. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified title match[/U][/B] Chris Caulfield vs. Shawn Gonzalez Both men look up at the belt and shake hands in the middle of the ring before the bell. The bell rings as Caulfield and Gonzalez tie up. Gonzalez with a quick bodyslam of the champ, but Caulfield quickly gets to his feet and gets right in Shawn’s face. Caulfield slaps Gonzalez. Caulfield delivers a knife-edge chop to the chest…Caulfield with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Caulfield drops Gonzalez with a hard clothesline. The Unified champion drops to the arena floor and goes to get the ladder…Gonzalez comes out after Caulfield and throws the “Hardcore American” into the ladder. Gonzalez grabs the ladder and smashes it across the back of the champ! The crowd seems to be split on who to cheer for tonight. Gonzalez drags the ladder to the ring and pushes it in the ring…Caulfield grabs the “Lone Wolf” and tosses him into the steel steps! Caulfield slides into the ring and sets up the ladder under the title…Gonzalez slowly slides into the ring as Caulfield begins to climb the ladder…Gonzalez climbs up the other side and meets Caulfield at the top! Both men are trading blows at the top of the ladder…Caulfield with a hip toss sends Gonzalez crashing from the ladder! Caulfield reaches up and has the belt! [B]Chris Caulfield defeats Shawn Gonzalez to retain the title[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Good match between…What the hell, Eddie Peak and Nemesis are attacking Caulfield and Gonzalez![/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Caulfield and Gonzalez are out as officials are attempting to pull Peak and Nemesis off Gonzalez and the champ…Eddie Peak is asking for a mic.[/COLOR] Eddie Peak gets a mic [B]Peak:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nemesis, thanks for being here tonight but I don’t need you for this match.[/COLOR] Nemesis smiles and leaves [B]Peak:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Ok “Brain Trust” you have me in a match tonight. I don’t care who my opponent is for this street fight. I will beat them without breaking a sweat![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and out comes Peak’s opponent … Sean McFly! [B]Peak:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="green"]This is going to be easy[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Sean McFly Eddie and Sean tie up as the bell rings. Peak with a hard right hand drops Sean. The “Hardcore Assassin” stomps right on the head before bringing Sean to his feet…Peak with a short arm clothesline knocks McFly to the mat again. Peak grabs McFly and tosses him to the arena floor as the crowd boos. That’s not cool as Peak flips off the crowd before dropping to the floor. Peak kicks Sean in the back of the head and laughs as he brings McFly to his feet…Sean fights back with a left to the jaw, knocking Peak against the apron. Sean with a nasty European Uppercut knocks Peak’s head back…Sean whips the “Hardcore Assassin” into the guardrail as the crowd cheers! Sean charges at Peak…Peak ducks and drives Sean’s head into the rail. Peak throws McFly back into the ring as he yells at the front row. Sean starts to stir, but the “Hardcore Assassin” drops an elbow to the back of the head. Peak drags Sean up to his feet…McFly throws a right hand and misses….Peak with a boot to the gut….Peak of Perfection! Peak with the cover.. 1…..2…..Sean gets the shoulder up! Eddie Peak drives a right hand to the head of McFly…McFly fights the right hand and slowly gets to his feet…Peak with another right hand, but McFly just smiles…Sean with a hard right hand drops the “Hardcore Assassin”, McFly grabs Peak….McFly with the Delayed Suplex. Peak slowly gets to his feet….Deloran Driver! McFly with the cover, 1….2…..3! [B]Sean McFly defeats Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Mitch:[/B][COLOR="red"]Folks we hope you…… What the hell! Peak is up and attacking McFly. Cameraman stay with this! Peak hits the Peak of the Devil! What is Peak doing?...Oh my god! Peak hits Sean McFly with a fireball! Someone get out here![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a camera shot of the ring as Eddie Peak leaves and EMTs are checking on Sean McFly[/B]

[B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and checks out Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B] held their “[B]Malice in Wonderland[/B]” pay per view at the V. Thompson Arena in front of a crowd of a sold out crowd of 10,000 and getting a final buyrate of 2.25 Robert Oxford defeated Raul Darkness to retain the Hardcore title Hell’s Bouncer defeated Wolf Hawkings to retain the International title Freddy Huggins defeated Steve Gumble to keep the All Action title In the Main Event, BLZ Bubb retained the World title defeating Randall Hopkirk [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- Lee Rivera signs a ppa contract extension John knocks on the door as Charles looks up [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello John[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I just wanted to say congrats, Wrestling World News gave a favorable rating and wrote a nice report on the show.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B](shakes head) [COLOR="blue"]Yeah, I know they though it was a good show but I don’t want to have to do cards like that every pay per view to get a favorable rating from them.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]We can think of something, later just take this as a good sign right now.[/COLOR] John leaves [B]???:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]So what do you want to do[/COLOR] Charles looks up and Phil Vibert is standing at his door

[B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and spots Phil Vibert [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Glad to have you back, Mr. Vibert[/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I am just glad to be free of the hospital…Now I do have to agree with what John said yesterday in congrats with the show, but you have a problem with it?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mr. Vibert, I am happy we received the rating we did, but when I signed on to be the head booker last year this was the exact thing I wanted to avoid. I want matches where we can focus more on the in ring wrestling product and less on the shock factor of having a major gimmick match. Sadly the fans don’t see it that way, they thrive on the blood and shock value.[/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I know you want to try mold the product in a new direction, so I’ll tell you what. We have the next Danger Zone coming up tomorrow night, lets get a card out for that, then on Thursday you, me, and John can sit down and good over what we want Danger and Violence Extreme to be in the year of 2007.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (sighs) [COLOR="blue"]Ok, thank you for hearing me out a bit…[/COLOR] Charles gets a knock on the door as Shawn Gonzalez is standing there with someone else. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes, Mr. Gonzalez?[/COLOR] [B]Gonzalez: [/B][COLOR="Purple"]I know you guys are busy, but if I can just have a word of your time.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]What do you want?[/COLOR] [B]Gonzalez:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]My younger brother here Carlos Gonzalez, I would really like it if you guys would bring him into Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Why should we?[/COLOR] [B]Gonzalez:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Well sir, even though I know he is older then most starting out, I believe that if you let me work with him I can make my brother into a good assest for DAVE.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How come I’ve never heard of him?[/COLOR] [B]Gonzalez:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]You see, Mr. Zulas Carlos has spent the last five years in prison.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I see. Ok beyond, since he started training late I guess I bet he is really green in the ring…I mean your nothing to cheer about and your 36.[/COLOR] Shawn Gonzalez looks down at the floor [B]Phil: [/B] [COLOR="red"]Shawn I hate to tell you this but, Charles is right. We can not hire someone with little to no training right now, especially at his age.[/COLOR] [B]Gonzalez:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Ok then, sorry for taking up your time.[/COLOR] Shawn and Carlos walk out [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil, speaking of new guys, I heard that Larry Vessey’s son, Cameron is getting into the wrestling game.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles, we can talk about him later, you have a show to plan[/COLOR] Phil gets up and walks out of the office [B]Charles:[/B] Ok, I need to set up the next Danger Zone [B][U]Preview for Feb. week 1 2007 Danger Zone[/U][/B] Coming off of a wild Back in Black where every match had high stakes, Danger and Violence Extreme makes its way back to Mcgaw Arena for Danger Zone TV. Will Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez have anything for the men that attacked them after their Unified title match, Eddie Peak and Nemesis? Back at the pay per view we found out that the Hardcore Assassin’s surprise opponent, Sean McFly was no match for him as Peak blasted Sean with a fireball at the end of the night. Will the “Brain Trust” have anything to say about this action? Will North of the Brorder Pro Wrestling have anything to say about the attack? Join us Wednesday night as the Traditionalist, Eric Tyler and Joey Mnnesota will go at it one last time as the loser of the match will be fired! [B][U]Scheduled matches for Feb week 1 2007 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Inferno match[/U][/B] Eric Tyler vs. Joey Minnesota [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] Marc DeBois vs. Soul Taker [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Thomas Morgan [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Teddy Powell vs. Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] Matt Sparrow vs. Sammy Bach [B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] charles spots phil backstage before the show [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]ready?[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Yeah, I think so[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[B]OOC: I forgot that I actually played this show and wrote about half of the show before the computer had to be put up. hopefully not to hard to follow.[/B] [QUOTE][U][B]Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] Feb week 1 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Mcgaw Arena (tri-state) 4,025 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello DAVE fans, this is your “Master of the Message Board” Mystic. Danger and Violence Extreme returned to Mcgaw Arena as they came off a great Back in Black pay per view where Chris Caulfield and Champagne Lover both retained their titles. Even with these great accomplishments, the story of the night had to be at the end of the pay per view when “The Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak, who had just lost to Sean McFly blasted him with a fireball leaving him on the mat in pain. Tonight DAVE started on their way towards Counter Culture 2007 with an exciting main event. I am getting ahead of myself though. The first match had Art Reed taking on Danger and Violence Extreme newcomer Thomas Morgan. The former Brass Knuckles champion has been stuck with really no place or direction. It seems like when he gets a few wins under his belt he loses a few in a row. From what I have seen of Morgan, he has been touring the Canadian independent scene doing ok and tonight was his first big break. For being the first match coming off of a pay per view this match was blah as the crowd had no reaction towards Morgan what so ever. In the end Reed easily picked up the victory with the Dread Lock. I guess it will take Morgan some time to get warmed up to the crowd. Sadly, I don’t know if the “Brain Trust” has time to warm up to him. The next match I was shocked about. Not because of the action in the ring, but the reaction out of it. Matt Sparrow and Sammy Bach put on an ok match in the ring, but the crowd was completely dead. I honestly don’t know what I am more shocked with, the fact that Sammy Bach has been unable to connect with the fans as a singles competitor or that Sparrow got the victory and has defeated both members of Adrenaline Rush in back to back matches. Speaking of Adrenaline Rush, the next match featured Teddy Powell taking on former New Wave nemesis, Guide. Both have been known to put on good tag team matches, especially against each other when it was Adrenaline Rush and New Wave battling over the tag titles. I think these guys put on a good match with Guide getting the 1,2,3 with the Guided Missle…the fans on the other hand just sat on their hands and did nothing. Just like the previous match, I found this to be odd as the night had Oh well everything can’t go the way you want. After seeing the fans sit in stone cold silence, it was actually fun to see an angry Nemesis. Last night at Back in Black the Unified Champion, Chris Caulfield kept his title defeating his friend the “Lone Wolf” Shawn Gonzalez in a ladder match. The real story though was not the match but after the match as Eddie Peak and Nemesis delivered a post match beat down to both of them. Tonight they came out to the ring to challenge the two to a tag match at Counter Culture, which Caulfield and Gonzalez accepted in quick fashion from the backstage area. Nemesis was great again on the mic, switching between his wanting to get the Unified title back and his utter dislike for, Phil Vibert and what Vibert has put him through. I thought the segment was good, but memo to Mr. Zulas, please tell me you see the problem with this match. After the crowd settled down it was Soul Taker taking on Marc DuBois. Marc DuBois has been a great pick up for Danger and Violence Extreme in the short time he has been here. Tonight was Soul Taker’s second match with DAVE as he lost to the “Lone Wolf” in his debut match. I honestly do not know what is up with the fans tonight as they went back to sitting on their hands. In the end, it was Dubois picking up the win, but you would have never known that by the non-reaction of the fans. Following the match, we went backstage where Joey Minnesota was getting ready for his Inferno match with Eric Tyler, where the loser must leave Danger and Violence Extreme. All Minnesota could talk about was how old and weak the “Traditionalist” was. He also claimed that it was time for the new generation to take over here in Danger and Violence Extreme. In the end, he told the cameraman to get out of his face as Mercedes Gimenez laughed. From Minnesota’s locker room, the scene switched to Eric Tyler where he promised to show that little punk what it really means to be a member of the DAVE family. Everything was being set into place for the main event as the interviews were happening and they even shot up a couple flames as Tyler came out to cheers and Minnesota came down to a mixed reaction, more boos I think though. This main event was crazy as even before the match officially started Tyler was tossing weapons over the fire and into the ring. As the bell rang, Tyler blasted Minnesota with a chair knocking him silly to the cheer of the crowd. Once Minnesota got under control, the two started trading blows, fist for fist, chop for chop. The mat almost ended when Minnesota hit a sweet dropkick knocking Tyler into the ropes and near the flames. Tyler fought back from the ropes and spent the match working on Minnesota’s right shoulder as Mercedes spent time screaming at her man to fight back. The end of the match came shockingly when Minnesota slipped out of the Tradition lift near the flames and putting Tyler into the flames with a dropkick to the back. So sadly, Eric Tyler’s career is over as some of the fans booed and the EMTs came to check on Tyler. Minnesota and Mercedes laughed and taunted as they stood in the ring. Overall, outside of the main event the night sucked, come on Danger and Violence Extreme fans where is your pride for the company.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds one note on wrestling world news [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Toru Minamoto signs a written contract extentsion [B]AAA[/B]- Geri Smith signs a ppa contract extenstion Phil Vibert walks by the office and knocks on the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil, what’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Remember how that we were going to discuss Cameron Vessey today?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (shakes head) [COLOR="Blue"]Oh yeah, it completely slipped my mind, especially after watching last night’s Danger Zone.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (small laugh)[COLOR="Red"] I know…hey did you read John report he even took a small swipe at you.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah,…I noticed that. So what about this Cameron Vessey. I am sure Pride Glory Honor Wrestling have both Larry and Bryan trying to get Cameron over to them.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That’s a drawback for us, but reports say he has a good grasp of the basics and of course with Larry and Bryan around him he can only get better. How would you use him?[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I don’t know, I would have to see more tape on him.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I may just talk to Bryan and Larry to see if we can talk to Cameron. Also I had John put a message up on the message board.[/COLOR] In his office John puts a message on the message board [QUOTE][B][U]Former DAVE star coming back home?[/U][/B] Reports are that the “Brain Trust” are in talks with a former member of the Danger and Violence Extreme roster about making a return to the company.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and hears an argument going on in Phil’s office [B]Phil: [/B](Yelling) [COLOR="Red"]You think you can scare us. You are a joke and if I was there I would personally slap you on camera. You have never and will never compete with the likes of us. You have one star and a bunch of weak useless punks that would get killed in my ring! You want to challenge us, then you bring you’re a-game because you are going to die without it![/COLOR] Charles stands in the hallway as Tommy Cornell walks right past him and out the door [B]Phil:[/B] (angry but smiling) [COLOR="red"]You know what that jerk went out and did….he went out and got National Pride TV to give TCW a one hour slot going up against us….I am going to kill that bitch![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]…Uh I guess it’s not a good time to tell you that SWF just signed a pay per view deal with Public Access Select.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles we have work to do….John get in here now![/COLOR] Phil, Charles and John meet in the conference room [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok guys first things first….I am pist and we are taking TCW down. Step one the Extreme Double Header Weekend will be no more.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]My I ask why sir?[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]That weekend sucked, maybe two great matches then a bunch of lower card guys as filler….Whistler vs. Hitomaro Suzuki like that’s going to get people to buy a show.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well sir, I liked what we did at “Back in Black” with every match being a “gimmick match”, the wheel idea I mentioned earlier. We could make that a yearly thing and use that for a pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles, you said you hated the idea, but if it gets the rating to crush TCW then fine. Any ideas from you John?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well we did a special awhile back a called it “Hardcore Hell”. I was thinking that could be the name for the june all gimmick match pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fine![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In honor of summer we could call the July pay per view “Heatwave”.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Were honoring a season!?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]NOTBPW has “Mid Summer Madness” TCW has “Summer Showdown” and my friend Mike who owns a small company known as BWAS claims that a promotion known as WWE has SummerSlam”[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]what in the hell are BWAS and WWE! Both of you had better come up with some good ideas because tomorrow I want to set plan “Crush TCW” into motion. Now get out![/COLOR] Charles and John both leave [B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and spots Phil sitting in the conference room. Charles walks in and sits down without speaking…moments later John walks in and sits down. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok boys, last night we decided to scrap the weekend event in favor of June’s “Hardcore Hell” and July’s “Heatwave”. Now I want to talk about the recent shows we have had.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What about them?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]They sucked! Listen Charles, when I brought you on board I was expecting to have the company grow bigger and stronger on the way to becoming the top promotion in the world….Instead we can’t stop the bleeding you have created![/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Sir, you do have to realize that this feeling is being shared by every major wrestling promotion in the world. If memory serves me right, isn’t that why “The Board” was brought in.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Listen Charles, I am sure you read the last write up I did. That part where I said “memo to Mr. Zulas, please tell me you see the problem with this match” I was being very serious.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (mad) [COLOR="blue"]Shut up John.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No I am serious, sitting back watching the shows each week I see one maybe two storyline plots playing out, that are only mildly interesting at best. Outside of that you have a bunch of guys working with no direction, or even a clue as to where they stand here in DAVE. Do you have any idea what your next move is?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (mad) [COLOR="blue"]Yes I do, but because you are sure of yourself that I am screwed, lets ask the fans what’s wrong. I mean they are the ones sitting on the hands, not caring about the promotion![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] ( not pleased) [COLOR="red"]Ok, now both of you get things under control. I was hoping to get more done today, but I am calling an end to the meeting now, so you two don’t come to blows. John why don’t you put a note on the message board, maybe asking the fans directly will get some answers.[/COLOR] All three get up to leave the room, Charles and John not looking at each other. John goes to his computer and puts this note on the board. [QUOTE][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]DAVE in trouble?[/U][/B] Hello fans, Mystic here. Over the past month or so we have noticed that you the fans have been turning away from the product. We here and Danger and Violence Extreme, have noticed this and are also displeased with the quality of the shows that we have put forth for you. So with this note we ask you the loyal DAVE fan, what can we do to bring you a better more enjoyable product.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 1 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles spots Phil in his office as he comes into work [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Any news on the offers we made?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]None yet.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Before you leave I want the plans for the next show on my desk.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Yes sir.[/COLOR] Charles walks to his office [B]Charles: [/B]what to do, what to do? We currently have Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez vs. Eddie Peak and Nemesis for the pay per view, ….We also have only two shows left for the pay per view. Lets see the Brass Knuckles champ needs some time, we gotta have something for Minnesota, especially after ending Eric Tyler’s career in the Inferno match. we have to build on to the main event for the pay per view as well. [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV on the Pop Network (Feb week 2 2007)[/U][/B] Last week Danger and Violence Extreme was on fire as Joey Minnesota and Eric Tyler fought in a loser leaves DAVE, Inferno match. In the end we said good bye to one of DAVE’s best performers, “The Traditionalist”, Eric Tyler. Will the man who put him into retirement have anything to say this week. Last week the main event for “Counter Culture was set as Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez accepted the challenge from the “Hardcore Assassin” Eddie Peak and Nemesis for a tag match. These four have had issues with each other for months, will anything happen tonight as Caulfield and Gonzalez face off against Death Row? Rumor has it that current Brass Knuckles champion, Champange Lover wants the mic, what will he say, tune into Danger Zone TV to find out! [B][U]Scheduled matches for Danger Zone [/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzalez vs. Death Row [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Scout vs. Adam Matravers [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MorimasaKato.jpg[/IMG] Larry Wood vs. Morimasa Kato *card subject to change

[B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a shocking report on Wrestling World News [QUOTE][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Dean Mcwade gone from Danger and Violence Extreme[/U][/B] According to various independent sources, Dean Mcwade who can be seen tagging with his brother Dallas left Danger and Violence Extreme last night. DAVE officals have been unreachable for comment as to why Dean left the company.[/QUOTE] [B]Charles:[/B] What the hell! Charles pages Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil, am I reading this correctly you just let Dean Mcwade leave the company![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]This is true, Dean’s contract ended last night and I let him walk out the door.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Are you kidding me? Dean may have not been near the top but he was a great guy to keep around. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Here’s the real story of the day, Alan Parent failed a steroid test last night.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Wait a minute….when does an out of work ref get tested for steroid, and why would he need them in the first.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Have the offers we made came back yet.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No, not yet[/COLOR]. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tell me when they do.[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (tue)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds an open Wrestling World News magazine on his desk [B]Charles:[/B] Whoa…Phil Vibert “Best Manager in the World”. Charles pages Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Phil[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Good morning Charles, I take it you saw the article[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Uh..yeah..nice win I guess[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So have any of the offers came back yet?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Still waiting[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What is taking so long…hold on[/COLOR] Phil calls Larry Vessey [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]hey Larry…this is Phil over at Danger and Violence Extreme, and I was wondering when Cameron was going to get here to talk to us? I mean you have nothing for him right. Ok Bye[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]So what did Larry say?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]He said it’s up to Cameron[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="blue"]You know this means we will get all of the offers back right before we go to the show tomorrow.[/COLOR] [B][U]Feb week 2 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office before going to the show and finds a note on his desk Charles Late last night I received word that Darryl Devine said no thanks to even speaking with us. I still think he is a good young talent to have so don’t give up. Also come to the conference room when you get this. Charles walks into the conference room [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Would you look at that…how are you[/COLOR] [B]???:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Fine [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Shall we get down to business[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Lets sign this thing[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You were a good find the last time we worked together so how about $2200 with a $1000 downside for 9 months?[/COLOR] [B]???:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Anything to work for you guys again.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We were about to head to the arena, come along and hang backstage.[/COLOR] [B]???:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Great lets get going[/COLOR]

Archived