The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

Matches scheduled for “Hardcore Hell" [B]Akima Brave[/B] vs. Shawn Gonzalez [B]Eddie Peak[/B] vs. Guide Hell Monkey vs. [B]Acid[/B] [B]Nemesis[/B] vs. Steve Flash [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] vs. Burning [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers Extreme Double Header Weekend THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT Participants Akima Brave, [B]Bryan Holmes[/B], Eddie Peak, Eric Tyler, Hell Monkey, Johnny Martin, Nemesis, Pistol Pete Hall [B]Art Reed and Adam Matravers [/B]vs. Burning and Acid [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. ?, then Adrenaline Rush defend the titles again vs. [B]an unnamed team![/B]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Jun week 3 (sat)[/U][/B] Getting to the office, Charles checks Wrestling World News while drinking his coffee [U][B]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/B][/U] [B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Inferno of Purity[/B]” pay per view in front of 15,000 at Tokyo Civil Stadium and getting a final buyrate of 60,667. The Rebellion retain their Tag titles defeating Tasuku Iesada and Yasunobu Masuno Hyosuke kokan defeated Sensational Dragon to keep the Junior Championship Nissho Yussa defeated Marihito Masuko to retain the Openweight Championship In the Main Event Bruce the Giant held off the challenge of Hooded Kudo to retain the World title [B]Charles:[/B] Sweet! Dean Mcwade defeated Mick Muscles and Jack Decolt. Even though Jack’s skills are not as good as the rest of the Decolt family, anytime you go over them it’s a good thing. Phil knocks on Charles door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]hey Phil what can I do for you?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I just wanted to see how every thing was going?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Things are going good on my end, I can’t wait for this special.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I know, its going to go well…..Did you read John’s piece on Mid Atlantic Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah, I enjoyed it since I never get the chance to head down there myself its fun to hear about the other promotions.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Jun week 3 (sat)[/U][/B] Getting to the office, Charles checks Wrestling World News while drinking his coffee [U][B]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/B][/U] [B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Inferno of Purity[/B]” pay per view in front of 15,000 at Tokyo Civil Stadium and getting a final buyrate of 60,667. The Rebellion retain their Tag titles defeating Tasuku Iesada and Yasunobu Masuno Hyosuke kokan defeated Sensational Dragon to keep the Junior Championship Nissho Yussa defeated Marihito Masuko to retain the Openweight Championship In the Main Event Bruce the Giant held off the challenge of Hooded Kudo to retain the World title [B]Charles:[/B] Sweet! Dean Mcwade defeated Mick Muscles and Jack Decolt. Even though Jack’s skills are not as good as the rest of the Decolt family, anytime you go over them it’s a good thing. Phil knocks on Charles door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]hey Phil what can I do for you?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I just wanted to see how every thing was going?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Things are going good on my end, I can’t wait for this special.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I know, its going to go well…..Did you read John’s piece on Mid Atlantic Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah, I enjoyed it since I never get the chance to head down there myself its fun to hear about the other promotions.[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 3 (sun)[/B][/U] [U][B]Hardcore Hell[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 10,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello everyone, and welcome to Evanovich Riverside at “Hardcore Hell” we are in front of 10,000 fans who want the hardest hitting action on television today![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We have a major night planed for you. Tonight Melanie Florence sits down with Guide. Just five days after he turned on his long time, tag team partner and ending one of if not thee best team in the wrestling world today![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not only that we have the Brass Knuckles champion in action tonight, Acid![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I can’t wait to start the show. “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera shows Akima Brave walking down the ramp to face the challenge of Shawn Gonzalez. Brave is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd here at Evanovich Riverside [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/U][/B] Brave nails Gonzalez with a strong right hand to the jaw knocking Gonzalez backwards to start the match. Brave charges at the Lone Wolf dropping him with a nice clothesline, following it up with an elbow drop to the top of Shawn’s head. Brave brings Gonzalez to his feet and shoves him into the corner, Brave charges at Shawn, driving his shoulder into the gut causing Gonzalez to slump to the ground. Brave looks unstoppable as he stomps away on chest of the Lone Wolf getting cheers from the crowd! Gonzalez looks to be out of it, as Brave brings him to his feet and whips him into the ropes…..Spinebuster by Brave almost sends Gonzalez through the mat! 1…..2…..3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Complete domination by Brave. He looks great heading to the tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You said it Phoebe. If you missed Danger Zone TV this last Tuesday you missed a shocking turn of events. New Wave is no more after Guide turned on his long time partner Scout, as he delivered a DDT on to the arena floor to his former partner. To hopefully get some answers we go to Melanie Florence backstage with Guide.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where Melanie and Guide are having a sit down interview [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Guide last week Danger and Violence Extreme fans witnessed what many are considering one of the most shocking attacks to happen in this company in many years as you attacked your former partner. [/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] (not caring about the interview) [COLOR="Green"]Your point?[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fans want to know why you did it.[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Listen, what I did was business. Scout was dragging the team down. I was sick and tired of carrying around that loser. [/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]We have received word that even though the scene at Mcgaw Arena looked terrible, it looks like Scout will be ok.[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well, I guess I will have to finish the job. You witnessed what I did, what do you think about what I did.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B] (a smile comes across Melanie’s face) [COLOR="blue"]I thought it was the coolest thing ever![/COLOR] (laughs) [B]Guide:[/B] (laughing) [COLOR="green"]I know, it was fun to see the fans in shock.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Well, any thing you would like to say to your former tag partner?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] (stares directly into the camera) [COLOR="green"]Scout, whenever you get back you know where to find me. Anytime, Anywhere I will finish the job.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (serious again) [COLOR="blue"]Guide thanks for your time, Mitch & Phoebe back to you. [/COLOR] Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I am sure Scout was watching that interview. Fans we will get his response to Guide’s comments this Tuesday night on Danger Zone TV.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"] I can’t believe Melanie would laugh at something like that.[/COLOR] Camera shows Joey Minnesota coming down the rampway for his match…..followed by his challenger Burning. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]This match should be a good one[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Joey Minnesota vs. Burning [/U][/B] Burning and Minnesota lock up, Burning sends Minnesota into the ropes. Minnesota ducks a clothesline. Minnesota off the ropes,…flying forearm connects, sending Burning to the mat! Basement Dropkick…by Minnesota keeps Burning on the mat. Joey applies a rear chinlock on Burning, controlling him in the center of the ring……Burning slaps the mat in anger…Burning is slowly trying to get to his feet….Burning stomps on Minnesota’s right foot causing Joey to release to chinlock. Burning with a back elbow to the face of Minnesota, Burning reaches down and trips up Joey with a double leg trip, sending him to the mat. Standing Moonsault, from Burning 1…Minnesota gets out quickly. Burning up to his feet stomps on the chest of Minnesota before bringing him to his feet. Dropkick from Burning is blocked by Joey allowing Burning to fall to the mat. Burning gets to his feet, but is doubled over with a hard kick to the gut from Minnesota,….face plant by Minnesota drives Burning into the mat. Joey flips Burning over and starts pummeling Burning in the head……We have a visitor….Adam Matravers has come down to ringside. Joey backs up and bounces off the ropes,…Minnesota with a running knee right to the face of Burning. Minnesota brings Burning to his feet and spots Matravers standing at ringside. Joey sends Burning hard into the turnbuckle,….Joey charges and hits the turnbuckle as Burning slides out of the way, Burning leaps to the top rope…..Burning spots Matravers on the floor…..Burning off the top missile dropkick on target drops Minnesota to the mat, Burning quickly makes the cover, 1…..2….Minnesota gets his shoulder up! Burning drags Minnesota to his feet…Burning with a kick to the gut….Burning Driver! 1…..2……3!. [B]Burning defeats Joey Minnesota [/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Great match from these two, Burning was able to get the win tonight, hopefully that means good things for him at the Extreme Double Header Weekend”[/COLOR] Adam Matravers walks back up the ramp without saying anything [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Our next match involves one of the wrestlers in the Unified Title tournament, its Bryan Holmes taking on the “Bird man” Matt Sparrow.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Here comes Bryan Holmes to the ring with his manager Phil Vibert. Tonight I wonder if Holmes is focused on this match or looking forward to the “Extreme Double Header Weekend?”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Holmes and the “Bird Man” lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Holmes puts a boot to the gut of Sparrow. Holmes with a side headlock, but Sparrow is able to push Bryan off into the ropes. Bryan rebounds off the ropes knocking down Matt with a clothesline. Holmes backs up and comes off the ropes with a knee drop directly to the forehead, getting approval from his manager Mr. Vibert. Holmes drags Sparrow to his feet, and hits an overhead belly-to-belly, almost sending Sparrow out of the ring. Holmes is feeling it as Sparrow slides under the bottom rope and to the floor. Holmes stalks Sparrow to the apron;…the “Bird Man” rams his shoulder into the gut of Holmes….and again doubling Holmes over. Sparrow with a forearm to the side of the side staggers Bryan backwards…..Sparrow quickly to the top!.....Sparrow high cross body……NO! Holmes catches Sparrow…..Fallaway Slam! …..Sparrow slowly to his feet,….Holmes…. Final Impact!...1…..2……3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Matt Sparrow[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No luck for the Bird Man, as Holmes and Vibert leave the ring and back up the ramp.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage and we see Art Reed and Adam Matravers [B]Reed:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So, you ready for tonight, we win here and we may get a tag title shot?[/COLOR] [B]Matravers: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yes, I am ready and I am feeling good tonight![/COLOR] [B]Reed:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One more thing, I saw you at ringside for Burning’s match. Keep yourself focused on tonight and don’t think about the pay per view![/COLOR] Camera goes to Phoebe and Mitch [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]This next match should be good, as Hell Monkey takes on Acid.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I expect a really good match from these two, but just like we witnessed with Reed warning Matravers to stay focused can these two remained focused in tonight’s match or will the pressure of the pay per view take one of these guys out of their game?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]As always Mitch, Padre Carrasco is making his way to the ring with Acid[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Hell Monkey vs. Acid [/U][/B] As the bell rings to start the match Carrasco reaches in the ring, grabbing Hell Monkey’s leg causing the distraction for Acid to come across and get the early advantage with a forearm to the back of the head. Acid grabs Monkey, slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Acid connects with kick to the lower back of Monkey, and is not raking the eyes of Monkey getting boos from the crowd. Acid shoots Monkey into the ropes, Monkey ducks the clothesline attempt, spins around boot to the gut from Monkey……DDT! Crowd cheers as Monkey gets to his feet. Monkey grabs hold of Acid’s right leg and drops the elbow, Monkey still holding the leg drops the elbow for the second time. Monkey lets go of the leg and stomps directly on the right knee of Acid before bringing him to his feet. Monkey drives a knee into the gut of Acid, Gutwrench Suplex from Monkey as Carrasco is arguing with some fans at ringside. Monkey drags Acid to his feet, thumb to the eye by Acid, surprising Monkey. Acid hits a snap suplex bringing Monkey to the mat; Acid hits a quick standing moonsault and an elbow to the chest. Acid drags Monkey to his feet, and whips him into the ropes,… Monkey ducks the back elbow…bounces off the ropes again….Hell Monkey Clothesline! Hell Monkey for the pin…1…..2…..Acid gets his shoulder up! Boos coming from the crowd. Hell Monkey climbs to the top rope as Acid gets to his feet…..Missile Dropkick drops Acid as Carrasco is yelling at the ref as he can ‘t be happy right now. Carrasco is on the apron……Monkey decks Carrasco!....Acid is up,….Acid charges in…Monkey ducks…..Hell Fire Kick connects!....1…...2…….3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Acid[/B] Acid and Carrasco walk back up the ramp looking at Monkey; Carrasco is holding his face while Acid yells something at Monkey. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]This next match involves another one in the Unified Title tournament, it’s former Unified titleholder, Nemesis taking on “The Remarkable One” Steve Flash.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I hope Flash is ready tonight, because Nemesis has been crazy since losing the title.[/COLOR] Nemesis comes to the ring and he looks pissed off [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Steve Flash vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] The bell rings and Nemesis charges at the “Remarkable One”, sending him to the mat with a hard clothesline. Nemesis stomps away on Flash before bringing him to his feet and hitting Flash with a hard right hand that sends him stumbling back into the ropes. Nemesis drives a knee into the gut then whips Flash across the ring. Flash ducks a clothesline attempt, spins and hits a dropkick of his own….which Nemesis laughs at, as he does not move. Nemesis brings Flash to his feet,….foot to the gut …..Nemesis Arrow and Flash is out!...1….2…..3! [B]Nemesis defeats Steve Flash[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That’s a win for the former champ, and a great way to roll into the Tournament. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Speaking of champions Phoebe, our next match involves the tag team champions, Adrenaline Rush facing Adam Matravers and Art Reed.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Earlier tonight we saw Art Reed try and keep his partner focused on tonight’s match as Adam was out here during the Burning vs. Joey Minnesota match.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Reed is right about keeping their focus tonight and not worrying about the pay per view, but what about Adrenaline Rush? Here we are a little over a week until the Extreme Double Header Weekend at their do not ever know who their facing at the pay per view.[/COLOR] Adam Matravers and Art Reed come to the ring to cheers from the crowd….As do Adrenaline Rush, as they come to the ring with their titles. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Adam Matravers and Art Reed[/U][/B] It looks like Art Reed and Sammy Bach will start the match as they lock up in the center of the ring. Bach with an arm drag on Reed, but Reed is able to quickly get to his feet and counters with a forearm to the side of Bach’s head forcing Bach to release the arm of Reed. Reed with a quick boot to Bach’s stomach doubling him over….Reed drops Bach with a running knee lift getting cheers from the crowd as Reed tags in Matravers. Matravers grabs Bach’s left leg and drops an elbow before Bach can react. Matravers brings Bach to his feet as Powell looks on, Matravers sets Bach up for a suplex….Bach is blocking it….Swinging neckbreaker from Bach puts both on the mat as Powell wants the tag……Bach makes the tag and Powell charges in the ring, hitting Matravers with a elbow to the back as he attempts to get to his feet. Powell drops a leg to the back of the head of Matravers as Reed wants in. Powell brings Matravers to his feet and whips him into the corner. Powell charges….and smashes Matravers in the corner with a hard clothesline, as the crowd attempts to get behind Adam. Powell attempts to send Matravers into the ropes but its revered….Matravers nails Powell with a clothesline and slumps to the mat…..Reed is calling for the tag as the crowd cheers Powell and Matravers on. Sammy Bach runs into the ring and nails Reed with a right hand knocking him off the apron. Powell and Matravers are slowly getting to their feet….Matravers throws a right hand and misses…..Powell with a quick roll up….1…..2……3! [B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Adam Matravers and Art Reed[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Adrenaline Rush stays on a roll, but will they be able to keep that roll going when they defend the tag titles at the Extreme Double Header Weekend?[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush leaves the ring….followed later by Matravers and Reed heading back up the ramp. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Look at this Phil Vibert and Bryan Holmes are coming down the ramp and straight into the ring![/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Coming up is the Unified title tournament at the Extreme Double Header Weekend. Fans it is simple you are looking at the next champion in Bryan Holmes! This tournament will prove that Bryan Holmes is the best here in Danger and Violence Extreme. Eric Tyler is complaining that this tournament should not even be taking place, Akima Brave is a good up, and comer but he does not have the brains to win the tournament, Pistol Pete time has passed you by. Eddie Peak you think you are ready to take the next step but this tournament will show that you are not ready to play with the big boys……and Nemesis don’t think we have forgotten about you and what you did at Back in Black. There is only one man in this tournament that has the complete package to win the title and that man is Bryan Holmes![/COLOR] Camera goes in for a close up of Bryan Holmes [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Strong words from Phil Vibert. We will see at the pay per view if Phil Vibert is right and Bryan Holmes can win the title again.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One thing to remember Phoebe, we don’t even know the first round match ups for the tournament, those come out Wednesday.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Up next in our main event its one of the wrestlers Vibert brought up in his rant, the “Hardcore American” Eddie Peak vs. Guide[/COLOR] Eddie Peak is in the ring as Guide comes down the ramp to boos from the crowd [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eddie Peak vs. Guide [/U][/B] Peak and Guide tie up to start the match, Peak rakes the eyes and laughs at Guide. Peak with a right hand to the jaw of Guide, Peak with a kick to the gut. Knife-edge chop by Peak backs Guide to the ropes but Guide retaliates with a hard left hand to the head of Eddie Peak backing him up, Guide drops Peak with a hard clothesline, getting boos from the crowd. Guide delivers an elbow to the chest of Peak. Guide brings Peak to his feet, hitting a sweet standing dropkick sending Peak to the mat and to the arena floor. Guide drops to the floor after Peak, …..Low Blow from the “Hardcore American!” Peak sends Guide hard into the steel steps…..Peak reaches under the ring and has a steel chair,…..Guide slowly to his feet…..SMACK! Peak blasts Guide with the steel chair and Guide is bleeding! Peak rolls Guide back into the ring…..Peak climbs back in with the steel chair. Peak covers Guide…1….2…Guide gets his shoulder up at the last second! The “Hardcore American” slams the mat in anger. The ref attempts to remove the chair but Eddie scares him off and grabs the chair…..Guide is staggering to his feet….Peak swings the chair again….SMACK!!!!!!! Guide is OUT! Eddie makes the cover 1….2…..3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Guide[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Impressive win for Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] (looks at the rampway) [COLOR="blue"]Why is Eric Tyler making his way to the ring?[/COLOR] [B]Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Cameraman focus on me! I don’t know what the brain trust was thinking but I am the uncrowned Unified champion and I am not even on the card! I am the best wrestler in Danger and Violence Extreme today and I will win the title back and continue to beat everyone on the roster.[/COLOR] Lights go out in the arena, when they come back on someone is at the top of the rampway [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]It’s Chris Caulfield! What the hell is he doing here?![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Caulfield on the rampway[/B]

[U][B]Jun week 3 (sun)[/B][/U] [U][B]Hardcore Hell[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 10,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello everyone, and welcome to Evanovich Riverside at “Hardcore Hell” we are in front of 10,000 fans who want the hardest hitting action on television today![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We have a major night planed for you. Tonight Melanie Florence sits down with Guide. Just five days after he turned on his long time, tag team partner and ending one of if not thee best team in the wrestling world today![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not only that we have the Brass Knuckles champion in action tonight, Acid![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I can’t wait to start the show. “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera shows Akima Brave walking down the ramp to face the challenge of Shawn Gonzalez. Brave is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd here at Evanovich Riverside [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/U][/B] Brave nails Gonzalez with a strong right hand to the jaw knocking Gonzalez backwards to start the match. Brave charges at the Lone Wolf dropping him with a nice clothesline, following it up with an elbow drop to the top of Shawn’s head. Brave brings Gonzalez to his feet and shoves him into the corner, Brave charges at Shawn, driving his shoulder into the gut causing Gonzalez to slump to the ground. Brave looks unstoppable as he stomps away on chest of the Lone Wolf getting cheers from the crowd! Gonzalez looks to be out of it, as Brave brings him to his feet and whips him into the ropes…..Spinebuster by Brave almost sends Gonzalez through the mat! 1…..2…..3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Complete domination by Brave. He looks great heading to the tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You said it Phoebe. If you missed Danger Zone TV this last Tuesday you missed a shocking turn of events. New Wave is no more after Guide turned on his long time partner Scout, as he delivered a DDT on to the arena floor to his former partner. To hopefully get some answers we go to Melanie Florence backstage with Guide.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where Melanie and Guide are having a sit down interview [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Guide last week Danger and Violence Extreme fans witnessed what many are considering one of the most shocking attacks to happen in this company in many years as you attacked your former partner. [/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] (not caring about the interview) [COLOR="Green"]Your point?[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fans want to know why you did it.[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Listen, what I did was business. Scout was dragging the team down. I was sick and tired of carrying around that loser. [/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]We have received word that even though the scene at Mcgaw Arena looked terrible, it looks like Scout will be ok.[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well, I guess I will have to finish the job. You witnessed what I did, what do you think about what I did.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B] (a smile comes across Melanie’s face) [COLOR="blue"]I thought it was the coolest thing ever![/COLOR] (laughs) [B]Guide:[/B] (laughing) [COLOR="green"]I know, it was fun to see the fans in shock.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Well, any thing you would like to say to your former tag partner?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] (stares directly into the camera) [COLOR="green"]Scout, whenever you get back you know where to find me. Anytime, Anywhere I will finish the job.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie:[/B] (serious again) [COLOR="blue"]Guide thanks for your time, Mitch & Phoebe back to you. [/COLOR] Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I am sure Scout was watching that interview. Fans we will get his response to Guide’s comments this Tuesday night on Danger Zone TV.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"] I can’t believe Melanie would laugh at something like that.[/COLOR] Camera shows Joey Minnesota coming down the rampway for his match…..followed by his challenger Burning. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]This match should be a good one[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Joey Minnesota vs. Burning [/U][/B] Burning and Minnesota lock up, Burning sends Minnesota into the ropes. Minnesota ducks a clothesline. Minnesota off the ropes,…flying forearm connects, sending Burning to the mat! Basement Dropkick…by Minnesota keeps Burning on the mat. Joey applies a rear chinlock on Burning, controlling him in the center of the ring……Burning slaps the mat in anger…Burning is slowly trying to get to his feet….Burning stomps on Minnesota’s right foot causing Joey to release to chinlock. Burning with a back elbow to the face of Minnesota, Burning reaches down and trips up Joey with a double leg trip, sending him to the mat. Standing Moonsault, from Burning 1…Minnesota gets out quickly. Burning up to his feet stomps on the chest of Minnesota before bringing him to his feet. Dropkick from Burning is blocked by Joey allowing Burning to fall to the mat. Burning gets to his feet, but is doubled over with a hard kick to the gut from Minnesota,….face plant by Minnesota drives Burning into the mat. Joey flips Burning over and starts pummeling Burning in the head……We have a visitor….Adam Matravers has come down to ringside. Joey backs up and bounces off the ropes,…Minnesota with a running knee right to the face of Burning. Minnesota brings Burning to his feet and spots Matravers standing at ringside. Joey sends Burning hard into the turnbuckle,….Joey charges and hits the turnbuckle as Burning slides out of the way, Burning leaps to the top rope…..Burning spots Matravers on the floor…..Burning off the top missile dropkick on target drops Minnesota to the mat, Burning quickly makes the cover, 1…..2….Minnesota gets his shoulder up! Burning drags Minnesota to his feet…Burning with a kick to the gut….Burning Driver! 1…..2……3!. [B]Burning defeats Joey Minnesota [/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Great match from these two, Burning was able to get the win tonight, hopefully that means good things for him at the Extreme Double Header Weekend”[/COLOR] Adam Matravers walks back up the ramp without saying anything [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Our next match involves one of the wrestlers in the Unified Title tournament, its Bryan Holmes taking on the “Bird man” Matt Sparrow.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Here comes Bryan Holmes to the ring with his manager Phil Vibert. Tonight I wonder if Holmes is focused on this match or looking forward to the “Extreme Double Header Weekend?”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Holmes and the “Bird Man” lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Holmes puts a boot to the gut of Sparrow. Holmes with a side headlock, but Sparrow is able to push Bryan off into the ropes. Bryan rebounds off the ropes knocking down Matt with a clothesline. Holmes backs up and comes off the ropes with a knee drop directly to the forehead, getting approval from his manager Mr. Vibert. Holmes drags Sparrow to his feet, and hits an overhead belly-to-belly, almost sending Sparrow out of the ring. Holmes is feeling it as Sparrow slides under the bottom rope and to the floor. Holmes stalks Sparrow to the apron;…the “Bird Man” rams his shoulder into the gut of Holmes….and again doubling Holmes over. Sparrow with a forearm to the side of the side staggers Bryan backwards…..Sparrow quickly to the top!.....Sparrow high cross body……NO! Holmes catches Sparrow…..Fallaway Slam! …..Sparrow slowly to his feet,….Holmes…. Final Impact!...1…..2……3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Matt Sparrow[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No luck for the Bird Man, as Holmes and Vibert leave the ring and back up the ramp.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage and we see Art Reed and Adam Matravers [B]Reed:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So, you ready for tonight, we win here and we may get a tag title shot?[/COLOR] [B]Matravers: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yes, I am ready and I am feeling good tonight![/COLOR] [B]Reed:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One more thing, I saw you at ringside for Burning’s match. Keep yourself focused on tonight and don’t think about the pay per view![/COLOR] Camera goes to Phoebe and Mitch [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]This next match should be good, as Hell Monkey takes on Acid.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I expect a really good match from these two, but just like we witnessed with Reed warning Matravers to stay focused can these two remained focused in tonight’s match or will the pressure of the pay per view take one of these guys out of their game?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]As always Mitch, Padre Carrasco is making his way to the ring with Acid[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Hell Monkey vs. Acid [/U][/B] As the bell rings to start the match Carrasco reaches in the ring, grabbing Hell Monkey’s leg causing the distraction for Acid to come across and get the early advantage with a forearm to the back of the head. Acid grabs Monkey, slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Acid connects with kick to the lower back of Monkey, and is not raking the eyes of Monkey getting boos from the crowd. Acid shoots Monkey into the ropes, Monkey ducks the clothesline attempt, spins around boot to the gut from Monkey……DDT! Crowd cheers as Monkey gets to his feet. Monkey grabs hold of Acid’s right leg and drops the elbow, Monkey still holding the leg drops the elbow for the second time. Monkey lets go of the leg and stomps directly on the right knee of Acid before bringing him to his feet. Monkey drives a knee into the gut of Acid, Gutwrench Suplex from Monkey as Carrasco is arguing with some fans at ringside. Monkey drags Acid to his feet, thumb to the eye by Acid, surprising Monkey. Acid hits a snap suplex bringing Monkey to the mat; Acid hits a quick standing moonsault and an elbow to the chest. Acid drags Monkey to his feet, and whips him into the ropes,… Monkey ducks the back elbow…bounces off the ropes again….Hell Monkey Clothesline! Hell Monkey for the pin…1…..2…..Acid gets his shoulder up! Boos coming from the crowd. Hell Monkey climbs to the top rope as Acid gets to his feet…..Missile Dropkick drops Acid as Carrasco is yelling at the ref as he can ‘t be happy right now. Carrasco is on the apron……Monkey decks Carrasco!....Acid is up,….Acid charges in…Monkey ducks…..Hell Fire Kick connects!....1…...2…….3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Acid[/B] Acid and Carrasco walk back up the ramp looking at Monkey; Carrasco is holding his face while Acid yells something at Monkey. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]This next match involves another one in the Unified Title tournament, it’s former Unified titleholder, Nemesis taking on “The Remarkable One” Steve Flash.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I hope Flash is ready tonight, because Nemesis has been crazy since losing the title.[/COLOR] Nemesis comes to the ring and he looks pissed off [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Steve Flash vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] The bell rings and Nemesis charges at the “Remarkable One”, sending him to the mat with a hard clothesline. Nemesis stomps away on Flash before bringing him to his feet and hitting Flash with a hard right hand that sends him stumbling back into the ropes. Nemesis drives a knee into the gut then whips Flash across the ring. Flash ducks a clothesline attempt, spins and hits a dropkick of his own….which Nemesis laughs at, as he does not move. Nemesis brings Flash to his feet,….foot to the gut …..Nemesis Arrow and Flash is out!...1….2…..3! [B]Nemesis defeats Steve Flash[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That’s a win for the former champ, and a great way to roll into the Tournament. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Speaking of champions Phoebe, our next match involves the tag team champions, Adrenaline Rush facing Adam Matravers and Art Reed.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Earlier tonight we saw Art Reed try and keep his partner focused on tonight’s match as Adam was out here during the Burning vs. Joey Minnesota match.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Reed is right about keeping their focus tonight and not worrying about the pay per view, but what about Adrenaline Rush? Here we are a little over a week until the Extreme Double Header Weekend at their do not ever know who their facing at the pay per view.[/COLOR] Adam Matravers and Art Reed come to the ring to cheers from the crowd….As do Adrenaline Rush, as they come to the ring with their titles. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Adam Matravers and Art Reed[/U][/B] It looks like Art Reed and Sammy Bach will start the match as they lock up in the center of the ring. Bach with an arm drag on Reed, but Reed is able to quickly get to his feet and counters with a forearm to the side of Bach’s head forcing Bach to release the arm of Reed. Reed with a quick boot to Bach’s stomach doubling him over….Reed drops Bach with a running knee lift getting cheers from the crowd as Reed tags in Matravers. Matravers grabs Bach’s left leg and drops an elbow before Bach can react. Matravers brings Bach to his feet as Powell looks on, Matravers sets Bach up for a suplex….Bach is blocking it….Swinging neckbreaker from Bach puts both on the mat as Powell wants the tag……Bach makes the tag and Powell charges in the ring, hitting Matravers with a elbow to the back as he attempts to get to his feet. Powell drops a leg to the back of the head of Matravers as Reed wants in. Powell brings Matravers to his feet and whips him into the corner. Powell charges….and smashes Matravers in the corner with a hard clothesline, as the crowd attempts to get behind Adam. Powell attempts to send Matravers into the ropes but its revered….Matravers nails Powell with a clothesline and slumps to the mat…..Reed is calling for the tag as the crowd cheers Powell and Matravers on. Sammy Bach runs into the ring and nails Reed with a right hand knocking him off the apron. Powell and Matravers are slowly getting to their feet….Matravers throws a right hand and misses…..Powell with a quick roll up….1…..2……3! [B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Adam Matravers and Art Reed[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Adrenaline Rush stays on a roll, but will they be able to keep that roll going when they defend the tag titles at the Extreme Double Header Weekend?[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush leaves the ring….followed later by Matravers and Reed heading back up the ramp. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Look at this Phil Vibert and Bryan Holmes are coming down the ramp and straight into the ring![/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Coming up is the Unified title tournament at the Extreme Double Header Weekend. Fans it is simple you are looking at the next champion in Bryan Holmes! This tournament will prove that Bryan Holmes is the best here in Danger and Violence Extreme. Eric Tyler is complaining that this tournament should not even be taking place, Akima Brave is a good up, and comer but he does not have the brains to win the tournament, Pistol Pete time has passed you by. Eddie Peak you think you are ready to take the next step but this tournament will show that you are not ready to play with the big boys……and Nemesis don’t think we have forgotten about you and what you did at Back in Black. There is only one man in this tournament that has the complete package to win the title and that man is Bryan Holmes![/COLOR] Camera goes in for a close up of Bryan Holmes [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Strong words from Phil Vibert. We will see at the pay per view if Phil Vibert is right and Bryan Holmes can win the title again.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One thing to remember Phoebe, we don’t even know the first round match ups for the tournament, those come out Wednesday.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Up next in our main event its one of the wrestlers Vibert brought up in his rant, the “Hardcore American” Eddie Peak vs. Guide[/COLOR] Eddie Peak is in the ring as Guide comes down the ramp to boos from the crowd [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eddie Peak vs. Guide [/U][/B] Peak and Guide tie up to start the match, Peak rakes the eyes and laughs at Guide. Peak with a right hand to the jaw of Guide, Peak with a kick to the gut. Knife-edge chop by Peak backs Guide to the ropes but Guide retaliates with a hard left hand to the head of Eddie Peak backing him up, Guide drops Peak with a hard clothesline, getting boos from the crowd. Guide delivers an elbow to the chest of Peak. Guide brings Peak to his feet, hitting a sweet standing dropkick sending Peak to the mat and to the arena floor. Guide drops to the floor after Peak, …..Low Blow from the “Hardcore American!” Peak sends Guide hard into the steel steps…..Peak reaches under the ring and has a steel chair,…..Guide slowly to his feet…..SMACK! Peak blasts Guide with the steel chair and Guide is bleeding! Peak rolls Guide back into the ring…..Peak climbs back in with the steel chair. Peak covers Guide…1….2…Guide gets his shoulder up at the last second! The “Hardcore American” slams the mat in anger. The ref attempts to remove the chair but Eddie scares him off and grabs the chair…..Guide is staggering to his feet….Peak swings the chair again….SMACK!!!!!!! Guide is OUT! Eddie makes the cover 1….2…..3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Guide[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Impressive win for Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] (looks at the rampway) [COLOR="blue"]Why is Eric Tyler making his way to the ring?[/COLOR] [B]Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Cameraman focus on me! I don’t know what the brain trust was thinking but I am the uncrowned Unified champion and I am not even on the card! I am the best wrestler in Danger and Violence Extreme today and I will win the title back and continue to beat everyone on the roster.[/COLOR] Lights go out in the arena, when they come back on someone is at the top of the rampway [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]It’s Chris Caulfield! What the hell is he doing here?![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Caulfield on the rampway[/B]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (mon)[/B][/U] After getting in from what he would have been a better show, Charles gets right to work on Danger Zone TV. [U][B]Preview for June week 4 Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] The last week has been filled with surprises, Guide turns on his long time partner Scout, and Hardcore Hell ends with the shocking return of Chris Caulfield. What is next for these two? Will they be at Danger Zone TV or the Extreme Double Header Weekend? Adrenaline Rush was able to defeat the team of Adam Matravers and Art Reed, but at least for that match they knew who their opponents were, they don’t for the Extreme Double Header Weekend. What will happen five days before the Unified Title Tournament will we find out anything else about the tournament before going off the air? All these questions and more will be answered this Tuesday night on Danger Zone TV! [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]NOTBPW[/B]- The Natural signs a contract extension [B]AAA[/B]- Joanne Rodriguez signs a contract extension [B]CZCW[/B]-Remmy Skye- signs a contract extension [U][B]Jun week 4 (tues)[/B][/U] Backstage at Mcgaw Arena Phil, Charles, and John are talking [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]So Charles you ready for tonight’s show?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="Blue"] I am so hoping this goes off well[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]John, how is your preview for this pay per view coming along?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B][COLOR="Green"] It going good, but I would like to see more matches announced for the show.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Don’t worry we have a good group of up and coming guys, I am sure I can come up with one or two matches. John remember your announcing the first round matches for the tournament on the message board tomorrow right?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I will probably post my preview for the show then the match-ups[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (mon)[/B][/U] After getting in from what he would have been a better show, Charles gets right to work on Danger Zone TV. [U][B]Preview for June week 4 Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] The last week has been filled with surprises, Guide turns on his long time partner Scout, and Hardcore Hell ends with the shocking return of Chris Caulfield. What is next for these two? Will they be at Danger Zone TV or the Extreme Double Header Weekend? Adrenaline Rush was able to defeat the team of Adam Matravers and Art Reed, but at least for that match they knew who their opponents were, they don’t for the Extreme Double Header Weekend. What will happen five days before the Unified Title Tournament will we find out anything else about the tournament before going off the air? All these questions and more will be answered this Tuesday night on Danger Zone TV! [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]NOTBPW[/B]- The Natural signs a contract extension [B]AAA[/B]- Joanne Rodriguez signs a contract extension [B]CZCW[/B]-Remmy Skye- signs a contract extension [U][B]Jun week 4 (tues)[/B][/U] Backstage at Mcgaw Arena Phil, Charles, and John are talking [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]So Charles you ready for tonight’s show?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="Blue"] I am so hoping this goes off well[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]John, how is your preview for this pay per view coming along?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B][COLOR="Green"] It going good, but I would like to see more matches announced for the show.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Don’t worry we have a good group of up and coming guys, I am sure I can come up with one or two matches. John remember your announcing the first round matches for the tournament on the message board tomorrow right?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I will probably post my preview for the show then the match-ups[/COLOR]

[B][U]Danger Zone TV![/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,004 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is Danger Zone TV! We are coming to you live from Mcgaw Arena here on the POP Network.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mitch we have one major show for you just five days away from the Extreme Double Header Weekend. In our main event, it’s Bryan Holmes vs. the man who returned at “Hardcore Hell”, Chris Caulfield! But enough talk, “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Death Row is in the ring as the camera shows the Dirty White Boys coming down the rampway for this tag team match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Dirty White Boys vs. Death Row [/U][/B] Grease Hogg and Lead Belly storm the ring, and start trading punches with Knuckles and Shady K as the bell rings to begin the match. All four are really fired up tonight as Shady K ducks a left hand from Lead Belly and drops him with a right hand of his own. Grease Hogg and Knuckles are fighting it out along the ropes, as Shady K charges at Grease Hogg…Hogg ducks out of the way….Knuckles and Shady K collide and Shady falls out to the floor! Knuckles turns around, SMACK! Grease Hogg lays out Knuckles with a chair shot! Hogg covers Knuckles, 1….2…..3! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat Death Row[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wow! The Dirty White Boys make quick work of Death Row.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I must say I am a little shocked at how fast that match ended. [/COLOR] As both teams, leave the ring, a camera in the back spots the tag champs, Adrenaline Rush watching the action from a monitor backstage. Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans if you were with us last week, you were witness to you of the most despicable acts we have seen here in Danger and Violence Extreme as Guide turned on his long time tag team partner Scout and delivered a sick DDT on to the arena floor here at Mcgaw Arena. Well tonight, we have Scout on speakerphone from his home.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello Scout, first I would like to say I am glad to hear that you are ok after last weeks attack. What we witnessed was shocking to say the least.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B][COLOR="Green"] Thanks, the first thing I remember after waking up in the hospital is that my face hurt like hell.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]The attack looked nasty from here. Have you had a chance to see the replay of the attack?[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I have Mitch. I can honestly say I don't know why Guide believes what he does. Sure, we had our differences but all friends have problems once in a while.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Speaking of your former friend, he had a sit down interview a couple of days ago saying that he was tired of having to carry you and the team.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well that’s his opinion[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]One last question. How are you feeling physically and any idea when you will return to Danger and Violence Extreme?[/COLOR] [B]Scout: [/B][COLOR="green"]The doctors said I was lucky. I escaped with just a broken nose, some cuts, and some stiffness in my neck that will heal up over time. As far as a timetable for my return, I don’t know at this point. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Scout thank you for taking the time to talk with us and we all hope to see you back real soon.[/COLOR] Conversation ends [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]It is really good to hear from Scout again, but you know Guide had to be listening to that conversation as well.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Phil Vibert’s office, where we see Champagne Lover storm in [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] (slightly annoyed) [COLOR="red"]Yes Champagne what can I do for you tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil…[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That’s Mr. Vibert….[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mr. Vibert, I have wrestled the best matches here in Danger and Violence Extreme and not only that I am the best wrestler in this company.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] (even more annoyed) [COLOR="red"]So what do you want?[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I want the next shot at Acid’s brass knuckles title![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What? You have to earn a shot at the title; no one comes in here at demands a shot! However, because you want a match, I will give you one. You vs. Joey Minnesota at the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] Champagne Lover storms out of the office and the camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Wow, what an announcement. I wonder what Joey Minnesota is thinking now that he just got put into a match because of Champagne Lover?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am sure he is glad just to be on the biggest pay per view of the summer! [/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway and out comes Shawn Gonzalez……followed later by Eric Tyler who is being booed by some of the crowd tonight. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/U][/B] The bell rings as Tyler and Gonzalez tie up, Shawn applies an arm wringer to the left arm of the “Traditionalist”. Gonzalez drives a knee into the gut of Tyler before pushing him into the ropes. Some of the crowd actually starts to cheer Gonzalez, as he looks out to the crowd. Tyler with a thumb to the eye forces Shawn to let go of Tyler. Eric Tyler with a headbutt backing up Gonzalez….Tyler with a clothesline drops Shawn to the mat. Tyler drops a fist to the head of Gonzalez…..what is this; Tyler is choking Gonzalez receiving boos from the crowd. The ref beings his five count, and Tyler releases at four. Tyler gets to his feet and plants a boot in the face of Gonzalez. Eric brings Gonzalez to his feet and drives a knee to the gut of Gonzalez doubling him over…..piledriver by the “Traditionalist” lays out the “Lone Wolf”! Tyler covers Gonzalez, 1….2….Gonzalez gets his shoulder up! Tyler is angry as he pulls Gonzalez to his feet, but Gonzalez fights back with fist to gut of Tyler…..Gonzalez nails Tyler with rights and lefts to the head….standing dropkick by Gonzalez drops Tyler, getting cheers from the crowd! Gonzalez reaches down….Tyler small package!….1,…2….3! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Tyler shocks Gonzalez with a small package. Nice win for Eric Tyler as he heads into the Unified Title Tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans, we hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show. Remember to join us for the show that’s so big it takes two days, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! Also, remember to check back here tomorrow as we reveal the first round match ups for the Unified Title tournament![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In tonight’s main event, it’s Bryan Holmes vs. the man who shockingly made his return at “Hardcore Hell”, Chris Caulfield![/COLOR] Bryan Holmes walks down the ramp with his manager Phil Vibert……Chris Caulfield makes his way down to the ring to major cheers from the fans, and in his left hand is a kendo stick. As Caulfield climbs into the ring, the ref tells the “Hardcore American” that he must put away the kendo stick before the start of the match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Chris Caulfield vs. Bryan Holmes[/U][/B] While the ref is talking to Caulfield, Bryan Holmes attacks taking advantage of Chris being distracted by the ref. Holmes nails Caulfield with an elbow to the face in the corner, but Caulfield fights back from the corner, unloading with rights and lefts to the face of Holmes. Caulfield and Holmes lock up and Caulfield gets the advantage with a knee to the gut before stomping on the right foot of his opponent, getting cheers for that little move. Discuss clothesline from the “Hardcore American” drops Bryan Holmes in his tracks as Phil Vibert looks on from ringside. Chris Caulfield drops an elbow to the chest of Holmes then gets up and puts a boot into his chest. The crowd is really behind Caulfield tonight as he brings Holmes to his feet. Caulfield sends Holmes into the ropes, following him in…..clothesline by Caulfield sends Holmes over the top rope and to the floor! Caulfield drops to the arena floor and spots Vibert who is just standing their looking at the action. Chris drags Holmes to his fee and hits him with a knife-edge chop to the chest. Caulfield attempts to send Holmes into the steel steps, but it gets reversed and the “Hardcore American” crashes left shoulder first into the steel, drawing boos from the crowd for Holmes in the process. Holmes brings Caulfield to his feet and rams him back first into the apron drawing even more boos from the crowd before rolling him back into the ring. Holmes covers Caulfield 1…..2…..Caulfield gets his shoulder up getting cheers from the crowd! Holmes to his feet drops an elbow, but hits canvas as Chris moves out of the way. Both men to their feet, Holmes grabs Caulfield but Chris is able to fight back with shots to the gut. Caulfield backs up and bounces off the ropes… clothesline from Caulfield sends Holmes to the mat! Caulfield to the outside for a steel chair. Caulfield back in the ring with the chair…..what is Phil doing? Phil reaches in the ring and grabs the chair creating a tug of war over the chair…..Holmes is back to his feet. The ref grabs the chair causing Caulfield to pull at air and go stumbling backwards…..Holmes has Caulfield….Final Impact! 1……2…..3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Chris Caulfield[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tough break for Caulfield as the ref gets involved in the match.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What’s doing on Eric Tyler as just hit the ring and is going at it with Bryan Holmes……now Nemesis is charging the ring![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Look! It’s the rest of the participants in the Unified Title tournament, Monkey, Martin, Hall, Peak, and Brave and they are all charging the ring![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans make sure to join us for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and good night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of the ring where a fight between all eight involved in the Unified Title Tournament is happening[/B]

[B][U]Danger Zone TV![/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,004 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is Danger Zone TV! We are coming to you live from Mcgaw Arena here on the POP Network.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mitch we have one major show for you just five days away from the Extreme Double Header Weekend. In our main event, it’s Bryan Holmes vs. the man who returned at “Hardcore Hell”, Chris Caulfield! But enough talk, “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Death Row is in the ring as the camera shows the Dirty White Boys coming down the rampway for this tag team match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Dirty White Boys vs. Death Row [/U][/B] Grease Hogg and Lead Belly storm the ring, and start trading punches with Knuckles and Shady K as the bell rings to begin the match. All four are really fired up tonight as Shady K ducks a left hand from Lead Belly and drops him with a right hand of his own. Grease Hogg and Knuckles are fighting it out along the ropes, as Shady K charges at Grease Hogg…Hogg ducks out of the way….Knuckles and Shady K collide and Shady falls out to the floor! Knuckles turns around, SMACK! Grease Hogg lays out Knuckles with a chair shot! Hogg covers Knuckles, 1….2…..3! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat Death Row[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wow! The Dirty White Boys make quick work of Death Row.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I must say I am a little shocked at how fast that match ended. [/COLOR] As both teams, leave the ring, a camera in the back spots the tag champs, Adrenaline Rush watching the action from a monitor backstage. Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans if you were with us last week, you were witness to you of the most despicable acts we have seen here in Danger and Violence Extreme as Guide turned on his long time tag team partner Scout and delivered a sick DDT on to the arena floor here at Mcgaw Arena. Well tonight, we have Scout on speakerphone from his home.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hello Scout, first I would like to say I am glad to hear that you are ok after last weeks attack. What we witnessed was shocking to say the least.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B][COLOR="Green"] Thanks, the first thing I remember after waking up in the hospital is that my face hurt like hell.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]The attack looked nasty from here. Have you had a chance to see the replay of the attack?[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I have Mitch. I can honestly say I don't know why Guide believes what he does. Sure, we had our differences but all friends have problems once in a while.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Speaking of your former friend, he had a sit down interview a couple of days ago saying that he was tired of having to carry you and the team.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well that’s his opinion[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]One last question. How are you feeling physically and any idea when you will return to Danger and Violence Extreme?[/COLOR] [B]Scout: [/B][COLOR="green"]The doctors said I was lucky. I escaped with just a broken nose, some cuts, and some stiffness in my neck that will heal up over time. As far as a timetable for my return, I don’t know at this point. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Scout thank you for taking the time to talk with us and we all hope to see you back real soon.[/COLOR] Conversation ends [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]It is really good to hear from Scout again, but you know Guide had to be listening to that conversation as well.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Phil Vibert’s office, where we see Champagne Lover storm in [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] (slightly annoyed) [COLOR="red"]Yes Champagne what can I do for you tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil…[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That’s Mr. Vibert….[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mr. Vibert, I have wrestled the best matches here in Danger and Violence Extreme and not only that I am the best wrestler in this company.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] (even more annoyed) [COLOR="red"]So what do you want?[/COLOR] [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I want the next shot at Acid’s brass knuckles title![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What? You have to earn a shot at the title; no one comes in here at demands a shot! However, because you want a match, I will give you one. You vs. Joey Minnesota at the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] Champagne Lover storms out of the office and the camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Wow, what an announcement. I wonder what Joey Minnesota is thinking now that he just got put into a match because of Champagne Lover?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am sure he is glad just to be on the biggest pay per view of the summer! [/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway and out comes Shawn Gonzalez……followed later by Eric Tyler who is being booed by some of the crowd tonight. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/U][/B] The bell rings as Tyler and Gonzalez tie up, Shawn applies an arm wringer to the left arm of the “Traditionalist”. Gonzalez drives a knee into the gut of Tyler before pushing him into the ropes. Some of the crowd actually starts to cheer Gonzalez, as he looks out to the crowd. Tyler with a thumb to the eye forces Shawn to let go of Tyler. Eric Tyler with a headbutt backing up Gonzalez….Tyler with a clothesline drops Shawn to the mat. Tyler drops a fist to the head of Gonzalez…..what is this; Tyler is choking Gonzalez receiving boos from the crowd. The ref beings his five count, and Tyler releases at four. Tyler gets to his feet and plants a boot in the face of Gonzalez. Eric brings Gonzalez to his feet and drives a knee to the gut of Gonzalez doubling him over…..piledriver by the “Traditionalist” lays out the “Lone Wolf”! Tyler covers Gonzalez, 1….2….Gonzalez gets his shoulder up! Tyler is angry as he pulls Gonzalez to his feet, but Gonzalez fights back with fist to gut of Tyler…..Gonzalez nails Tyler with rights and lefts to the head….standing dropkick by Gonzalez drops Tyler, getting cheers from the crowd! Gonzalez reaches down….Tyler small package!….1,…2….3! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Tyler shocks Gonzalez with a small package. Nice win for Eric Tyler as he heads into the Unified Title Tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans, we hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show. Remember to join us for the show that’s so big it takes two days, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! Also, remember to check back here tomorrow as we reveal the first round match ups for the Unified Title tournament![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In tonight’s main event, it’s Bryan Holmes vs. the man who shockingly made his return at “Hardcore Hell”, Chris Caulfield![/COLOR] Bryan Holmes walks down the ramp with his manager Phil Vibert……Chris Caulfield makes his way down to the ring to major cheers from the fans, and in his left hand is a kendo stick. As Caulfield climbs into the ring, the ref tells the “Hardcore American” that he must put away the kendo stick before the start of the match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Chris Caulfield vs. Bryan Holmes[/U][/B] While the ref is talking to Caulfield, Bryan Holmes attacks taking advantage of Chris being distracted by the ref. Holmes nails Caulfield with an elbow to the face in the corner, but Caulfield fights back from the corner, unloading with rights and lefts to the face of Holmes. Caulfield and Holmes lock up and Caulfield gets the advantage with a knee to the gut before stomping on the right foot of his opponent, getting cheers for that little move. Discuss clothesline from the “Hardcore American” drops Bryan Holmes in his tracks as Phil Vibert looks on from ringside. Chris Caulfield drops an elbow to the chest of Holmes then gets up and puts a boot into his chest. The crowd is really behind Caulfield tonight as he brings Holmes to his feet. Caulfield sends Holmes into the ropes, following him in…..clothesline by Caulfield sends Holmes over the top rope and to the floor! Caulfield drops to the arena floor and spots Vibert who is just standing their looking at the action. Chris drags Holmes to his fee and hits him with a knife-edge chop to the chest. Caulfield attempts to send Holmes into the steel steps, but it gets reversed and the “Hardcore American” crashes left shoulder first into the steel, drawing boos from the crowd for Holmes in the process. Holmes brings Caulfield to his feet and rams him back first into the apron drawing even more boos from the crowd before rolling him back into the ring. Holmes covers Caulfield 1…..2…..Caulfield gets his shoulder up getting cheers from the crowd! Holmes to his feet drops an elbow, but hits canvas as Chris moves out of the way. Both men to their feet, Holmes grabs Caulfield but Chris is able to fight back with shots to the gut. Caulfield backs up and bounces off the ropes… clothesline from Caulfield sends Holmes to the mat! Caulfield to the outside for a steel chair. Caulfield back in the ring with the chair…..what is Phil doing? Phil reaches in the ring and grabs the chair creating a tug of war over the chair…..Holmes is back to his feet. The ref grabs the chair causing Caulfield to pull at air and go stumbling backwards…..Holmes has Caulfield….Final Impact! 1……2…..3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Chris Caulfield[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tough break for Caulfield as the ref gets involved in the match.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What’s doing on Eric Tyler as just hit the ring and is going at it with Bryan Holmes……now Nemesis is charging the ring![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Look! It’s the rest of the participants in the Unified Title tournament, Monkey, Martin, Hall, Peak, and Brave and they are all charging the ring![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans make sure to join us for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and good night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of the ring where a fight between all eight involved in the Unified Title Tournament is happening[/B]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (wed)[/B][/U] From his office, John gets to work writing up his preview for the “Extreme Double Header Weekend” this weekend on American Option [U][B]Preview for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is your master of the message board “Mystic”. This weekend the biggest pay per view of the summer takes place, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! I am here to provide you with a little preview [B][U]THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT[/U][/B] This weekend we have eight of the best Danger and Violence Extreme has to offer fighting for the biggest prize in our sport. [B][U]Akima Brave[/U][/B] One of the biggest young stars today in wrestling. Akima Brave became the #1 contender to the Unified title defeating Chris Caulfield in a best of seven series. He has been on fire since joining Danger and Violence Extreme; can this yes man realize his goal and become the Unified Champion? [B][U]Bryan Holmes[/U][/B] Bryan Holmes is one of the best champions Danger and Violence Extreme has had in a while. Bryan Holmes also has one thing that the other wrestlers in this tournament do not have. Holmes has the backing of his manager, current owner of Danger and Violence Extreme Phil Vibert. Will the backing of the owner be enough lead him to the Unified Title? [B][U]Eddie Peak[/U][/B] Eddie Peak is a former Brass Knuckles champion. Every since losing the Brass Knuckles title, Peak has felt that he has not been getting the respect he deserves. Will winning the Unified title at the Extreme Double Header Weekend get him the respect he wants? [B][U]Eric Tyler[/U][/B] The Traditionalist is one of Danger and Violence Extreme’s most successful workers. Eric Tyler believes that he is the uncrowned champion since the title was held up at Total Disruption due to the double pin. Can Eric Tyler prove that he is truly the top man in the business and win the Unified Title? [B][U]Hell Monkey[/U][/B] Hell Monkey came to Danger and Violence Extreme to the shock of Nemesis, instantly getting into a bitter war with the former champ that resulted in Hell Monkey being destroyed on the stage with the Nemesis Arrow. Since then Monkey has turned things around holding titles all over the world. Can Hell Monkey continue his new found success and win the Unified Title? [B][U]Johnny Martin[/U][/B] Ever since being taking down by Nemesis, Johnny Martin has been on a roller coaster here in Danger and Violence Extreme. Some same that his time is over as a real threat, knowing that will Martin use that as motivation to the title or are his detractors correct that Martin is running out of time? [B][U]Nemesis[/U][/B] The former champion is one of the most recognizable names in wresting. Since losing the Unified, title at Rock and Roll Over back in April Nemesis has been like a man possessed destroying anyone in his path. Can the former champion regain the one thing that means so much to him or will the madman be put down? [B][U]Pistol Pete Hall[/U][/B] The wildcard of the tournament, Pistol Pete made it into the tournament defeating Shawn Gonzalez. As one of the best decades past, not many wrestlers may know much about this man. Will Pistol Pete be able to use the experience he has learned from years past and take home the Unified Title? [B][U]Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Acid[/U][/B] Best friends turned, bitter enemies, that is what this match is all about. It was Acid who turned his back on his former friend attacking him and claiming that Art Reed has stolen his spotlight. Reed and Acid have fought once before with Acid getting the victory and the title, but now both have help. Acid along with Padre Carrasco has taken Burning under their wing and both have been causing trouble for Reed. Reed has former Ring of Fire member Adam Matravers holding his back after he saved Reed from a beat down by Burning and Acid only to be attacked himself. This promises to be one hell of a match. [B][U]Tag titles are on the line twice![/U][/B] After defeating New Wave, Adrenaline Rush felt as if they were not being shown the proper respect as champions being left off the card. To remedy the situation they demanded their spot from Owner Phil Vibert, but Phil was not in a good mood that day because not only do they have to defend the title but they don’t even know their opponent. If that is not enough if they win their first match, they must defend the titles again! Did Adrenaline Rush bite off more then they could chew? [U][B]Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota[/B][/U] In a match made this past week, Champagne Lover thought he deserved the next Brass Knuckles title match, but sadly for Lover Phil Vibert felt differently. After bragging about how he was the best Danger and Violence Extreme had, Vibert decided to make him prove it by making him face Joey Minnesota. Can Lover back his words with action or will Joey Minnesota be able to shut him up? Remember to join us this weekend for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and the biggest pay per view of the summer. Check back later today to find out the first round tournament pairings for the Unified Title Tournament. If you would like to send your prediction for the card, have any comments are questions for the “Brain Trust” send them my way and we will get back to you. Until then this is your master of the message board Mystic, may your nights be filled with magic.

[U][B]Jun week 4 (wed)[/B][/U] From his office, John gets to work writing up his preview for the “Extreme Double Header Weekend” this weekend on American Option [U][B]Preview for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is your master of the message board “Mystic”. This weekend the biggest pay per view of the summer takes place, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! I am here to provide you with a little preview [B][U]THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT[/U][/B] This weekend we have eight of the best Danger and Violence Extreme has to offer fighting for the biggest prize in our sport. [B][U]Akima Brave[/U][/B] One of the biggest young stars today in wrestling. Akima Brave became the #1 contender to the Unified title defeating Chris Caulfield in a best of seven series. He has been on fire since joining Danger and Violence Extreme; can this yes man realize his goal and become the Unified Champion? [B][U]Bryan Holmes[/U][/B] Bryan Holmes is one of the best champions Danger and Violence Extreme has had in a while. Bryan Holmes also has one thing that the other wrestlers in this tournament do not have. Holmes has the backing of his manager, current owner of Danger and Violence Extreme Phil Vibert. Will the backing of the owner be enough lead him to the Unified Title? [B][U]Eddie Peak[/U][/B] Eddie Peak is a former Brass Knuckles champion. Every since losing the Brass Knuckles title, Peak has felt that he has not been getting the respect he deserves. Will winning the Unified title at the Extreme Double Header Weekend get him the respect he wants? [B][U]Eric Tyler[/U][/B] The Traditionalist is one of Danger and Violence Extreme’s most successful workers. Eric Tyler believes that he is the uncrowned champion since the title was held up at Total Disruption due to the double pin. Can Eric Tyler prove that he is truly the top man in the business and win the Unified Title? [B][U]Hell Monkey[/U][/B] Hell Monkey came to Danger and Violence Extreme to the shock of Nemesis, instantly getting into a bitter war with the former champ that resulted in Hell Monkey being destroyed on the stage with the Nemesis Arrow. Since then Monkey has turned things around holding titles all over the world. Can Hell Monkey continue his new found success and win the Unified Title? [B][U]Johnny Martin[/U][/B] Ever since being taking down by Nemesis, Johnny Martin has been on a roller coaster here in Danger and Violence Extreme. Some same that his time is over as a real threat, knowing that will Martin use that as motivation to the title or are his detractors correct that Martin is running out of time? [B][U]Nemesis[/U][/B] The former champion is one of the most recognizable names in wresting. Since losing the Unified, title at Rock and Roll Over back in April Nemesis has been like a man possessed destroying anyone in his path. Can the former champion regain the one thing that means so much to him or will the madman be put down? [B][U]Pistol Pete Hall[/U][/B] The wildcard of the tournament, Pistol Pete made it into the tournament defeating Shawn Gonzalez. As one of the best decades past, not many wrestlers may know much about this man. Will Pistol Pete be able to use the experience he has learned from years past and take home the Unified Title? [B][U]Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Acid[/U][/B] Best friends turned, bitter enemies, that is what this match is all about. It was Acid who turned his back on his former friend attacking him and claiming that Art Reed has stolen his spotlight. Reed and Acid have fought once before with Acid getting the victory and the title, but now both have help. Acid along with Padre Carrasco has taken Burning under their wing and both have been causing trouble for Reed. Reed has former Ring of Fire member Adam Matravers holding his back after he saved Reed from a beat down by Burning and Acid only to be attacked himself. This promises to be one hell of a match. [B][U]Tag titles are on the line twice![/U][/B] After defeating New Wave, Adrenaline Rush felt as if they were not being shown the proper respect as champions being left off the card. To remedy the situation they demanded their spot from Owner Phil Vibert, but Phil was not in a good mood that day because not only do they have to defend the title but they don’t even know their opponent. If that is not enough if they win their first match, they must defend the titles again! Did Adrenaline Rush bite off more then they could chew? [U][B]Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota[/B][/U] In a match made this past week, Champagne Lover thought he deserved the next Brass Knuckles title match, but sadly for Lover Phil Vibert felt differently. After bragging about how he was the best Danger and Violence Extreme had, Vibert decided to make him prove it by making him face Joey Minnesota. Can Lover back his words with action or will Joey Minnesota be able to shut him up? Remember to join us this weekend for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and the biggest pay per view of the summer. Check back later today to find out the first round tournament pairings for the Unified Title Tournament. If you would like to send your prediction for the card, have any comments are questions for the “Brain Trust” send them my way and we will get back to you. Until then this is your master of the message board Mystic, may your nights be filled with magic.

Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme, your master of the message board Mystic here. Are you ready for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and the Unified Title Tournament! As promised we now announce the first round match ups for the tournament. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Johnny Martin [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall

Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme, your master of the message board Mystic here. Are you ready for the Extreme Double Header Weekend and the Unified Title Tournament! As promised we now announce the first round match ups for the tournament. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Johnny Martin [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall

[U][B]Jun week 4 (thurs)[/B][/U] Charles gets to his office and puts on a pot of coffee before going through Wrestling World News [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B]- Raymond Diaz signs a contract extension [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Marihito Masuko signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B] Dan Stone Jr. defends the title against Jeremy Stone again….that is nine times this year alone Charles flips on the end of an interview on Wrestling World News Radio about the Extreme Double Header weekend with guest Champagne Lover. [B]Host[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]So I heard that your favorite tag team is wrestling this weekend[/COLOR] [B]Lover:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, Death Row and my boy Knuckles are going to take the straps from Adrenaline Rush.[/COLOR] Charles spits out his coffee upon hearing that [B][U]Jun week 4 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles takes the day off [B][U]Jun week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]NYCW[/B]- Wiley Steinway and Mr. America defeat Massive Problem for the tag team titles Phil walks by Charles’s office with a message [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hey charles I just want to let you know that I have decided to go ahead and see if we can extend Alex Braun’s contract.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]ok, you ready for tomorrow?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]sure am, see you there.[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (thurs)[/B][/U] Charles gets to his office and puts on a pot of coffee before going through Wrestling World News [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B]- Raymond Diaz signs a contract extension [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Marihito Masuko signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B] Dan Stone Jr. defends the title against Jeremy Stone again….that is nine times this year alone Charles flips on the end of an interview on Wrestling World News Radio about the Extreme Double Header weekend with guest Champagne Lover. [B]Host[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]So I heard that your favorite tag team is wrestling this weekend[/COLOR] [B]Lover:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, Death Row and my boy Knuckles are going to take the straps from Adrenaline Rush.[/COLOR] Charles spits out his coffee upon hearing that [B][U]Jun week 4 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles takes the day off [B][U]Jun week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]NYCW[/B]- Wiley Steinway and Mr. America defeat Massive Problem for the tag team titles Phil walks by Charles’s office with a message [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hey charles I just want to let you know that I have decided to go ahead and see if we can extend Alex Braun’s contract.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]ok, you ready for tomorrow?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]sure am, see you there.[/COLOR]

[U][B]scheduled card for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Day 1[/SIZE][/U][/B] [U][B]first round tournament matches[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Johnny Martin [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall [B][U]THE TAG TITLES WILL BE DEFENDED TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] Current champions Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Current Brass Knuckles champion Acid

[U][B]scheduled card for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Day 1[/SIZE][/U][/B] [U][B]first round tournament matches[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Johnny Martin [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall [B][U]THE TAG TITLES WILL BE DEFENDED TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] Current champions Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Current Brass Knuckles champion Acid

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Day 2[/SIZE][/U][/B] Semi-finals and final of tournament Semi final 1 [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]or[/SIZE] [/B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]or[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis/Johnny Martin winner vs. Eddie Peak/Bryan Holmes winner Semi final 2 [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]or[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]or[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler/Akima Brave winner vs. Hell Monkey/Pistol Pete Hall [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [B]or[/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] winner of Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row must defend the titles again The Main Event [B][U][SIZE="4"]The finals of the Unified Title Tournament[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Day 2[/SIZE][/U][/B] Semi-finals and final of tournament Semi final 1 [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]or[/SIZE] [/B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]or[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis/Johnny Martin winner vs. Eddie Peak/Bryan Holmes winner Semi final 2 [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]or[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]or[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler/Akima Brave winner vs. Hell Monkey/Pistol Pete Hall [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [B]or[/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] winner of Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row must defend the titles again The Main Event [B][U][SIZE="4"]The finals of the Unified Title Tournament[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (sun)[/B][/U] Charles and Phil are backstage at Evanovich Riverside be the pay per view [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Where is Champagne Lover? I am going to kill him![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Charles if I were you I would stop worrying about Lover and look at the arena[/COLOR] charles looks out from behind the curtain [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Oh?......This is not good.....[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 4 (sun)[/B][/U] Charles and Phil are backstage at Evanovich Riverside be the pay per view [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Where is Champagne Lover? I am going to kill him![/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Charles if I were you I would stop worrying about Lover and look at the arena[/COLOR] charles looks out from behind the curtain [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Oh?......This is not good.....[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Extreme Double Header Weekend 2006 (Day 1)[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 6,560 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans welcome to Evanovich Riverside and The Extreme Double Header Weekend! We call it a double header because this pay per view takes two days![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]That’s right Mitch! We have a great card for you tonight. We have Adrenaline Rush defending their titles against Death Row, as well as the major tag match involving Acid and Burning vs. Adam Matravers and Art Reed![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tonight we also have the first round match ups for the Unified title tournament for you tonight![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]All right Mitch, enough talk now “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway where the tag champs Adrenaline Rush are coming to the ring. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Adrenaline Rush must be feeling a little better now since Champagne Lover broke the news on Wrestling World News that Death Row would be wrestling the tag champs.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Down the ramp comes Death Row ready for their title shot. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row [/U][/B] Bell rings and we have Teddy Powell and Knuckles starting it off tonight. Powell and Knuckles tie up with Knuckles getting the advantage with a thumb to the eye, getting boos from the crowd. Knuckles sends Powell into the ropes and connects with a clothesline knocking down off half of the tag team champions. Knuckles drops an elbow, but misses as Powell is able to get to roll out of the way. Powell quickly back to his feet fires a right hand to the skull of Knuckles backing him up….Powell with a stiff kick to the gut doubles over Knuckles. Powell bounces off the ropes…swinging neckbreaker takes Knuckles to the mat! Powell goes to the outside of the ring…..Powell grabs a chair from a fan at ringside and turns around……THUD! Powell does not see Shady K, and Shady K kicks the chair right into Powell’s face dropping him on the arena floor. Knuckles is up and tags in Shady K as Shady K throws Powell into the ring. Shady K feeling good climbs to the second rope….Shady K comes off the second rope with a knee drop…..and misses! Powell rolls out of the way…..crawling to Sammy Bach….Shady K is up,……Powell makes the tag! Bach storms the ring unloading lefts and rights on Shady K……Bach reaches back and nails Shady K with a major right hand knocking him through the ropes….Knuckles charges in…..Spinebuster by Bach!....Knuckles rolls to the outside….Shady K storms the ring with a chair! Shady K swings the chair and Bach….Bach ducks…..boot to the gut forces Shady K to drop the chair……DDT on the chair by Bach!....1…..2…..3! [B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Death Row[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Adrenaline Rush successfully defend their tag titles![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Remember though Mitch, they must defend the titles again tomorrow and this time they do not know their challengers.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One second Phoebe. I am getting word that there is an argument going on backstage, can we get a camera to the back?[/COLOR] Camera shot go to the back in Phil Vibert’s Office where he and Nemesis are having it out [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Is this some joke Phil? I am the biggest name in this sport and you have me wrestling second on the card![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You have been trouble in Danger and Violence Extreme for months! First you demand I stop a match between you and Bryan Holmes back at Back in Black, and now you have taken the liberty of putting the signed talent on the injured list at every opportunity! [/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You got a problem with that![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis…If you want to remain in this tournament you are wrestling next! You got a problem with that.[/COLOR] After a brief stare down Nemesis storms out of Phil’s office for his match. Camera goes to the ring where Johnny Martin is looking on [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Whoa, Nemesis is pissed……He’s not going to wait as he bolts to the ring![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Johnny Martin vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] Nemesis slides into the ring and starts unloading lefts and rights to the head of Johnny Martin. Nemesis backs Martin to the ropes driving a knee into the gut of his opponent. Nemesis fires Martin off the ropes…..clothesline from Nemesis almost takes Johnny’s head off! Nemesis drags Martin to his feet…..Nemesis with a kick to the gut…..Nemesis Arrow! 1….2….3! [B]Nemesis defeats Johnny Martin[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis means business, I hope Johnny is ok.[/COLOR] While Nemesis walks back up the ramp to the back. Mercedes is shown in the crowd handing out t-shirts to fans in attendance. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Our next match has some history behind it. Fans if you recall Art Reed and Acid use to be friends but that all changed when Art Reed won the Brass Knuckles Title. Acid turned on Reed and in the process won the title from Reed at Total Disruption. After the match Burning and Acid attacked Reed until Adam Matravers made the save. Their fighting within the last month as lead to this match tonight.[/COLOR] Camera shows Acid and Burning coming to the ring with manager Padre Carrasco to boos from the crowd…..Art Reed and Adam Matravers soon follow as the crowd erupts for the two guys. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B][U] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Acid [/U][/B] Art Reed is in the ring calling for Acid to start the match…..Burning steps in the ring as the crowd boos the decision. Reed and Burning tie up,….Burning with a thumb to the eye before slapping Reed in disrespect…..Reed retaliates with a right hand to the jaw knocking Burning to the mat to the delight of the crowd! Reed puts a boot to Burning’s chest before dropping a quick elbow. Reed brings Burning back to his feet sending him hard into Matravers corner. Reed tags Matravers and Matravers drives a knee into the gut of Burning. Matravers drags Burning to the center of the ring and hooks Burning up for a suplex, but somehow Burning is blocking it!.......Burning with a right hand to the gut of Matravers…..Burning has Matravers up….Burning drops Matravers with a suplex as Acid is calling for the tag…..Burning tags Acid. Acid comes in and kicks Matravers right in the side of the head before taunting Reed on the apron….Reed attempts to get in, drawing the attention of the ref….Burning runs in and drops a knee to the chest of Matravers and runs out before the ref sees him as Padre Carrasco smiles on the outside. Acid brings Matravers to his feet….only to bodyslam him back down to the mat. Acid goes to the apron….Acid is on the top rope…..Matravers slowly gets to his feet….Acid off the top connects with missile dropkick and Matravers hits the mat again! Acid tags in Burning who heads straight to the top,…Burning……Moonsault…..misses as Matravers rolls out of the way at the last second! Matravers is crawling to his corner…..and makes the tag! Burning slowly to his feet but gets knocked down again with a hard clothesline from Art Reed as the crowd is on their feet! Reed is slowly moving behind Burning….Burning to his feet….Reed locks in….Reed drives Burning to the mat with a succession of three germen suplexes, as Padre Carrasco worries on the outside. Burning staggers to his feet, Reed with a sharp kick to the gut….DDT drops Burning…..Dread Lock locked in!........Burning taps! [B]Adam Matravers and Art Reed defeat Acid and Burning [/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sweet, Art Reed and Adam Matravers pick up the victory![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Impressive win for the tag team. Even though he got the win I bet Art Reed wishes that Acid was the one who gave up.[/COLOR] Camera shot goes backstage where we see Bryan Holmes and his manager Phil Vibert talking about the match against Eddie Peak. [B]Phil Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]You ready for tonight’s match?[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tonight I complete the first step in becoming the Unified champion.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]After this weekend nothing can stop us![/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I must say nice touch in making this a first blood match [/COLOR](laughs) Camera goes back to Phoebe and Mitch [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Any idea when they stipulation was added?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No idea[/COLOR] Camera shows a smiling Eddie Peak coming down the ramp for his match…..After Peak enters the ring we see Bryan Holmes making his way down with his manager Phil Vibert. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes[/B][/U] Eddie Peak and Bryan Holmes lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Eddie Peak drives a boot to the gut of Holmes and follows it up with a simple body slam dropping Holmes to the mat. Peak grabs Holmes by the hair and pulls him to his feet before sending him into the ropes…..Holmes off the ropes…..flapjack by Peak sends Holmes face first into the mat. Peak is laughing at Holmes as Peak goes to the outside for weapons…..Holmes gets back to his feet…Holmes to the top rope….drops a double axe handle and connects on an unsuspecting Eddie Peak dropping him to the floor. Holmes brings Peak to his feet….backbreaker by Holmes as Vibert looks on. Holmes back to his feet drops a knee across Eddie’s face. Holmes brings Eddie to his feet…..OUCH…..Holmes drives Peak back first into the ring apron. Holmes rolls Peak back into the ring as Holmes finds a trash can under the ring before climbing back in. Holmes brings Peak to his feet, sending him into the ropes……Holmes nails a returning Peak with the trash can!.....Mixed reaction from the crowd. Holmes drags Peak to his feet….DDT from Holmes! Holmes brings Peak back to his feet, but Peak is able to get a thumb to the eye gaining the advantage…short arm clothesline drops Holmes to the mat. Peak lifts Holmes to his shoulder….Snake eyes! Phil looks on as Holmes seems to be out of it while Peak has gained a second wind. Eddie Peak to the arena floor looking for a weapon finds a steel chair……Vibert is attempting to get the chair away from Peak…..Peak blasts Phil Vibert with the chair and Phil is out! Peak climbs into the ring with the chair as Holmes stagers to his feet…..SMACK! Peak with a chair shot right to the face of Holmes…..Holmes is busted open! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Bryan Holmes[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Great win for Eddie Peak in tournament. We now know it will be Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak in one of the semi-final matches.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mitch, Eddie is not done!........Oh No, Eddie just hit the Peak of the Devil on the steel chair!.....Holmes is hurt![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Look EMTs are coming to the ring but Peak will not let them in……Peak smashes Holmes face again with the chair![/COLOR] Eddie Peak leaves the ring smiling, as EMTs are working on Holmes. Phil Vibert has come to and is in the ring as the crowd is in shock over the post match attack. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak is crazy! Tomorrow’s match should be a good one.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We now know one semi-final match, now it’s time to find out the other.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and we see Eric Tyler coming to the ring to a chorus of boos….Akima Brave follows to a mixed reaction from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Eric Tyler [/U][/B] Brave and Tyler tie up to begin the match. Akima with a headbutt surprises The “traditionalist”. Inverted atomic drop from Brave followed by a hard clothesline and Tyler is on the mat. Brave drops the elbow to the chest of Tyler before bringing him to his feet. Brave sends Tyler into the ropes,….Tyler ducks the big boot…..Tyler rebounds and hits Brave with a high knee causing Brave to stumble back. Tyler with a series of right hands drops Brave to the mat. Tyler grabs Brave’s left leg and drops an elbow right on the knee. Tyler brings Brave to his feet…..Knee breaker by Tyler puts Akima on the mat again. Tyler drops a knee to the chest of Brave, then proceeds to argue with the front row…drawing more boos from the crowd. Brave is slowly getting to his feet behind Tyler…..Spear from Brave drops Tyler, getting cheers from the fans! Tyler rolls to the outside to regroup and argue with the crowd some more. Brave drops to the floor after Tyler. Brave slams Tyler’s head into the steel steps. Brave is dragging Tyler around the outside of the ring…….Tyler sneaks in an elbow to the gut stopping Brave in his tracks. The “traditionalist” shoots Brave into the steps……Brave collides with the steps, his knees taking the impact of the collision. Tyler now in control drags Brave to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Tyler has Brave’s left leg, Tyler…….figure four on Brave!......Brave can’t reach the ropes as the crowd gets behind him…….Tyler is screaming at Akima to give up……Brave……reverses the hold!.....Tyler gets lose before he suffers any major damage. Tyler is slowly getting to his feet….chop block from Brave sends Tyler crashing to the mat……..Brave to the top rope as the fans cheer….Suicide Headbutt on target!...1….2……3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Eric Tyler[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Big win for Akima Brave! I would have to consider that an upset.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B][COLOR="red"] Eric Tyler spent most of his time complaining about the tournament, he did not think about the possibility of actually losing. Akima Brave moves on, now all we have to do is find out who he will be facing, will it be Hell Monkey or Pistol Pete Hall?[/COLOR] Hell Monkey makes his way down to the ring to cheers…..later Pistol Pete makes his way down to the ring to cheers as well. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall[/U][/B] Hell Monkey and Pistol Pete shake hands before the bell then tie up in the center of the ring. Pistol gets the early advantage with a kick to the gut. Pistol with a forearm to the back of Monkey drops him to one knee…..Pistol with a short arm clothesline drops Monkey to the mat. Pistol misses an elbow drop as Monkey gets out of the way and back to his feet. Pistol gets back to his feet and is met with a knife edge chop from Monkey followed up by a forearm to the side of the head. Monkey sends Pistol into the ropes……Monkey with a dropkick floors Pistol Pete! Monkey brings a groggy Hall to his feet….and almost knocks him out with a nice spinning back fist to the side of the head! Monkey to the top rope as the crowd cheers on…..Tumbling Monkey connects!...1…..2….Hall gets his right shoulder up at the last second! Monkey is not happy as he slaps the mat in anger. Monkey pulls Hall to his feet and shoots him into the corner. Monkey charges in attempting to spear Hall in the corner, but Hall moves at the last second allowing Monkey to ram his shoulder into the post! Monkey stumbles out of the corner……..Pistol Whip Lariat! Hall covers Monkey, 1……2…….Monkey gets his right shoulder up at the very last moment! Now it’s Hall turn to be angry as he drags Monkey to his feet…..Hall bounces off the rope, Pistol Whip Lariat…..misses as Monkey ducks…..Hell Fire Kick connects and Hall drops. 1…….2…….3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great back and forth match, between the two.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You can say that again Phoebe, but we are not done as we get to do this all again tomorrow! It’s Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak in one semi-final and Akima Brave vs. Hell Monkey in the other, who will walk out the champ? We have Champagne Lover taking on Joey Minnesota, and Adrenaline Rush must defend their tag titles again! Join us back here tomorrow on American Option for day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Hell Monkey walking up the ramp[/B]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Extreme Double Header Weekend 2006 (Day 1)[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 6,560 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans welcome to Evanovich Riverside and The Extreme Double Header Weekend! We call it a double header because this pay per view takes two days![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]That’s right Mitch! We have a great card for you tonight. We have Adrenaline Rush defending their titles against Death Row, as well as the major tag match involving Acid and Burning vs. Adam Matravers and Art Reed![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tonight we also have the first round match ups for the Unified title tournament for you tonight![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]All right Mitch, enough talk now “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway where the tag champs Adrenaline Rush are coming to the ring. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Adrenaline Rush must be feeling a little better now since Champagne Lover broke the news on Wrestling World News that Death Row would be wrestling the tag champs.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Down the ramp comes Death Row ready for their title shot. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Death Row [/U][/B] Bell rings and we have Teddy Powell and Knuckles starting it off tonight. Powell and Knuckles tie up with Knuckles getting the advantage with a thumb to the eye, getting boos from the crowd. Knuckles sends Powell into the ropes and connects with a clothesline knocking down off half of the tag team champions. Knuckles drops an elbow, but misses as Powell is able to get to roll out of the way. Powell quickly back to his feet fires a right hand to the skull of Knuckles backing him up….Powell with a stiff kick to the gut doubles over Knuckles. Powell bounces off the ropes…swinging neckbreaker takes Knuckles to the mat! Powell goes to the outside of the ring…..Powell grabs a chair from a fan at ringside and turns around……THUD! Powell does not see Shady K, and Shady K kicks the chair right into Powell’s face dropping him on the arena floor. Knuckles is up and tags in Shady K as Shady K throws Powell into the ring. Shady K feeling good climbs to the second rope….Shady K comes off the second rope with a knee drop…..and misses! Powell rolls out of the way…..crawling to Sammy Bach….Shady K is up,……Powell makes the tag! Bach storms the ring unloading lefts and rights on Shady K……Bach reaches back and nails Shady K with a major right hand knocking him through the ropes….Knuckles charges in…..Spinebuster by Bach!....Knuckles rolls to the outside….Shady K storms the ring with a chair! Shady K swings the chair and Bach….Bach ducks…..boot to the gut forces Shady K to drop the chair……DDT on the chair by Bach!....1…..2…..3! [B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Death Row[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Adrenaline Rush successfully defend their tag titles![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Remember though Mitch, they must defend the titles again tomorrow and this time they do not know their challengers.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One second Phoebe. I am getting word that there is an argument going on backstage, can we get a camera to the back?[/COLOR] Camera shot go to the back in Phil Vibert’s Office where he and Nemesis are having it out [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Is this some joke Phil? I am the biggest name in this sport and you have me wrestling second on the card![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You have been trouble in Danger and Violence Extreme for months! First you demand I stop a match between you and Bryan Holmes back at Back in Black, and now you have taken the liberty of putting the signed talent on the injured list at every opportunity! [/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You got a problem with that![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis…If you want to remain in this tournament you are wrestling next! You got a problem with that.[/COLOR] After a brief stare down Nemesis storms out of Phil’s office for his match. Camera goes to the ring where Johnny Martin is looking on [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Whoa, Nemesis is pissed……He’s not going to wait as he bolts to the ring![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Johnny Martin vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] Nemesis slides into the ring and starts unloading lefts and rights to the head of Johnny Martin. Nemesis backs Martin to the ropes driving a knee into the gut of his opponent. Nemesis fires Martin off the ropes…..clothesline from Nemesis almost takes Johnny’s head off! Nemesis drags Martin to his feet…..Nemesis with a kick to the gut…..Nemesis Arrow! 1….2….3! [B]Nemesis defeats Johnny Martin[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis means business, I hope Johnny is ok.[/COLOR] While Nemesis walks back up the ramp to the back. Mercedes is shown in the crowd handing out t-shirts to fans in attendance. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Our next match has some history behind it. Fans if you recall Art Reed and Acid use to be friends but that all changed when Art Reed won the Brass Knuckles Title. Acid turned on Reed and in the process won the title from Reed at Total Disruption. After the match Burning and Acid attacked Reed until Adam Matravers made the save. Their fighting within the last month as lead to this match tonight.[/COLOR] Camera shows Acid and Burning coming to the ring with manager Padre Carrasco to boos from the crowd…..Art Reed and Adam Matravers soon follow as the crowd erupts for the two guys. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B][U] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Acid [/U][/B] Art Reed is in the ring calling for Acid to start the match…..Burning steps in the ring as the crowd boos the decision. Reed and Burning tie up,….Burning with a thumb to the eye before slapping Reed in disrespect…..Reed retaliates with a right hand to the jaw knocking Burning to the mat to the delight of the crowd! Reed puts a boot to Burning’s chest before dropping a quick elbow. Reed brings Burning back to his feet sending him hard into Matravers corner. Reed tags Matravers and Matravers drives a knee into the gut of Burning. Matravers drags Burning to the center of the ring and hooks Burning up for a suplex, but somehow Burning is blocking it!.......Burning with a right hand to the gut of Matravers…..Burning has Matravers up….Burning drops Matravers with a suplex as Acid is calling for the tag…..Burning tags Acid. Acid comes in and kicks Matravers right in the side of the head before taunting Reed on the apron….Reed attempts to get in, drawing the attention of the ref….Burning runs in and drops a knee to the chest of Matravers and runs out before the ref sees him as Padre Carrasco smiles on the outside. Acid brings Matravers to his feet….only to bodyslam him back down to the mat. Acid goes to the apron….Acid is on the top rope…..Matravers slowly gets to his feet….Acid off the top connects with missile dropkick and Matravers hits the mat again! Acid tags in Burning who heads straight to the top,…Burning……Moonsault…..misses as Matravers rolls out of the way at the last second! Matravers is crawling to his corner…..and makes the tag! Burning slowly to his feet but gets knocked down again with a hard clothesline from Art Reed as the crowd is on their feet! Reed is slowly moving behind Burning….Burning to his feet….Reed locks in….Reed drives Burning to the mat with a succession of three germen suplexes, as Padre Carrasco worries on the outside. Burning staggers to his feet, Reed with a sharp kick to the gut….DDT drops Burning…..Dread Lock locked in!........Burning taps! [B]Adam Matravers and Art Reed defeat Acid and Burning [/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sweet, Art Reed and Adam Matravers pick up the victory![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Impressive win for the tag team. Even though he got the win I bet Art Reed wishes that Acid was the one who gave up.[/COLOR] Camera shot goes backstage where we see Bryan Holmes and his manager Phil Vibert talking about the match against Eddie Peak. [B]Phil Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]You ready for tonight’s match?[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tonight I complete the first step in becoming the Unified champion.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]After this weekend nothing can stop us![/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I must say nice touch in making this a first blood match [/COLOR](laughs) Camera goes back to Phoebe and Mitch [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Any idea when they stipulation was added?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No idea[/COLOR] Camera shows a smiling Eddie Peak coming down the ramp for his match…..After Peak enters the ring we see Bryan Holmes making his way down with his manager Phil Vibert. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Eddie Peak vs. Bryan Holmes[/B][/U] Eddie Peak and Bryan Holmes lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Eddie Peak drives a boot to the gut of Holmes and follows it up with a simple body slam dropping Holmes to the mat. Peak grabs Holmes by the hair and pulls him to his feet before sending him into the ropes…..Holmes off the ropes…..flapjack by Peak sends Holmes face first into the mat. Peak is laughing at Holmes as Peak goes to the outside for weapons…..Holmes gets back to his feet…Holmes to the top rope….drops a double axe handle and connects on an unsuspecting Eddie Peak dropping him to the floor. Holmes brings Peak to his feet….backbreaker by Holmes as Vibert looks on. Holmes back to his feet drops a knee across Eddie’s face. Holmes brings Eddie to his feet…..OUCH…..Holmes drives Peak back first into the ring apron. Holmes rolls Peak back into the ring as Holmes finds a trash can under the ring before climbing back in. Holmes brings Peak to his feet, sending him into the ropes……Holmes nails a returning Peak with the trash can!.....Mixed reaction from the crowd. Holmes drags Peak to his feet….DDT from Holmes! Holmes brings Peak back to his feet, but Peak is able to get a thumb to the eye gaining the advantage…short arm clothesline drops Holmes to the mat. Peak lifts Holmes to his shoulder….Snake eyes! Phil looks on as Holmes seems to be out of it while Peak has gained a second wind. Eddie Peak to the arena floor looking for a weapon finds a steel chair……Vibert is attempting to get the chair away from Peak…..Peak blasts Phil Vibert with the chair and Phil is out! Peak climbs into the ring with the chair as Holmes stagers to his feet…..SMACK! Peak with a chair shot right to the face of Holmes…..Holmes is busted open! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Bryan Holmes[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Great win for Eddie Peak in tournament. We now know it will be Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak in one of the semi-final matches.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mitch, Eddie is not done!........Oh No, Eddie just hit the Peak of the Devil on the steel chair!.....Holmes is hurt![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Look EMTs are coming to the ring but Peak will not let them in……Peak smashes Holmes face again with the chair![/COLOR] Eddie Peak leaves the ring smiling, as EMTs are working on Holmes. Phil Vibert has come to and is in the ring as the crowd is in shock over the post match attack. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak is crazy! Tomorrow’s match should be a good one.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We now know one semi-final match, now it’s time to find out the other.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and we see Eric Tyler coming to the ring to a chorus of boos….Akima Brave follows to a mixed reaction from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Eric Tyler [/U][/B] Brave and Tyler tie up to begin the match. Akima with a headbutt surprises The “traditionalist”. Inverted atomic drop from Brave followed by a hard clothesline and Tyler is on the mat. Brave drops the elbow to the chest of Tyler before bringing him to his feet. Brave sends Tyler into the ropes,….Tyler ducks the big boot…..Tyler rebounds and hits Brave with a high knee causing Brave to stumble back. Tyler with a series of right hands drops Brave to the mat. Tyler grabs Brave’s left leg and drops an elbow right on the knee. Tyler brings Brave to his feet…..Knee breaker by Tyler puts Akima on the mat again. Tyler drops a knee to the chest of Brave, then proceeds to argue with the front row…drawing more boos from the crowd. Brave is slowly getting to his feet behind Tyler…..Spear from Brave drops Tyler, getting cheers from the fans! Tyler rolls to the outside to regroup and argue with the crowd some more. Brave drops to the floor after Tyler. Brave slams Tyler’s head into the steel steps. Brave is dragging Tyler around the outside of the ring…….Tyler sneaks in an elbow to the gut stopping Brave in his tracks. The “traditionalist” shoots Brave into the steps……Brave collides with the steps, his knees taking the impact of the collision. Tyler now in control drags Brave to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Tyler has Brave’s left leg, Tyler…….figure four on Brave!......Brave can’t reach the ropes as the crowd gets behind him…….Tyler is screaming at Akima to give up……Brave……reverses the hold!.....Tyler gets lose before he suffers any major damage. Tyler is slowly getting to his feet….chop block from Brave sends Tyler crashing to the mat……..Brave to the top rope as the fans cheer….Suicide Headbutt on target!...1….2……3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Eric Tyler[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Big win for Akima Brave! I would have to consider that an upset.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B][COLOR="red"] Eric Tyler spent most of his time complaining about the tournament, he did not think about the possibility of actually losing. Akima Brave moves on, now all we have to do is find out who he will be facing, will it be Hell Monkey or Pistol Pete Hall?[/COLOR] Hell Monkey makes his way down to the ring to cheers…..later Pistol Pete makes his way down to the ring to cheers as well. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Hell Monkey vs. Pistol Pete Hall[/U][/B] Hell Monkey and Pistol Pete shake hands before the bell then tie up in the center of the ring. Pistol gets the early advantage with a kick to the gut. Pistol with a forearm to the back of Monkey drops him to one knee…..Pistol with a short arm clothesline drops Monkey to the mat. Pistol misses an elbow drop as Monkey gets out of the way and back to his feet. Pistol gets back to his feet and is met with a knife edge chop from Monkey followed up by a forearm to the side of the head. Monkey sends Pistol into the ropes……Monkey with a dropkick floors Pistol Pete! Monkey brings a groggy Hall to his feet….and almost knocks him out with a nice spinning back fist to the side of the head! Monkey to the top rope as the crowd cheers on…..Tumbling Monkey connects!...1…..2….Hall gets his right shoulder up at the last second! Monkey is not happy as he slaps the mat in anger. Monkey pulls Hall to his feet and shoots him into the corner. Monkey charges in attempting to spear Hall in the corner, but Hall moves at the last second allowing Monkey to ram his shoulder into the post! Monkey stumbles out of the corner……..Pistol Whip Lariat! Hall covers Monkey, 1……2…….Monkey gets his right shoulder up at the very last moment! Now it’s Hall turn to be angry as he drags Monkey to his feet…..Hall bounces off the rope, Pistol Whip Lariat…..misses as Monkey ducks…..Hell Fire Kick connects and Hall drops. 1…….2…….3! [B]Hell Monkey defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great back and forth match, between the two.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You can say that again Phoebe, but we are not done as we get to do this all again tomorrow! It’s Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak in one semi-final and Akima Brave vs. Hell Monkey in the other, who will walk out the champ? We have Champagne Lover taking on Joey Minnesota, and Adrenaline Rush must defend their tag titles again! Join us back here tomorrow on American Option for day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Hell Monkey walking up the ramp[/B]

[U][B]Jul week 1 (mon)[/B][/U] Charles and Phil are backstage before day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend [B]Charles: [/B](stressed out) [COLOR="Blue"]I wonder how bad last night’s gate is going to hurt us?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I don’t know but we did make off with a profit of $347,766 for the month of June, and it looks like we will have a full house tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B](still a little worried) [COLOR="blue"]That is good news…..Phil how do you think the night went last night?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well….it started off on the wrong foot…but I think we ended the night in decent shape. I did hear Eric Tyler complaining after his loss to Akima Brave. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How are you feeling after the chair shot from Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It hurt like hell[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jul week 1 (mon)[/B][/U] Charles and Phil are backstage before day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend [B]Charles: [/B](stressed out) [COLOR="Blue"]I wonder how bad last night’s gate is going to hurt us?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I don’t know but we did make off with a profit of $347,766 for the month of June, and it looks like we will have a full house tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B](still a little worried) [COLOR="blue"]That is good news…..Phil how do you think the night went last night?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well….it started off on the wrong foot…but I think we ended the night in decent shape. I did hear Eric Tyler complaining after his loss to Akima Brave. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How are you feeling after the chair shot from Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It hurt like hell[/COLOR]

Archived