The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Extreme Double Header Weekend 2006 (Day 2)[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 10,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Welcome fans to day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend here at Evanovich Riverside![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Last night we witnessed, the opening round of the Unified Title tournament in which Nemesis, Akima Brave, Eddie Peak and Hell Monkey all picked up wins. Who will walk out the champion at the end of the night? That question plus all the hard-hitting action you can take, “Lets Get to the Ring!”[/COLOR] The Camera spots Adrenaline Rush coming down the ramp to for their match [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Last night Adrenaline Rush was able to defeat Death Row in tag action, the only question is who will they face tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge[/B]:….[COLOR="blue"]It’s the Mountain Men, Dean Mcwade, and Larry Wood![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Mountain Men [/U][/B] (Tag title match) Sammy Bach and Dean Mcwade start the match. Dean Mcwade connects with a hard right hand to the jaw of Bach. Mcwade sends Bach into the ropes;……backdrop by Dean sends Bach into the lights and crashing to the mat. Dean drops an elbow to the chest of Bach getting boos from the crowd. Dean brings Bach to his feet but Bach is fighting back! Knife edge chop from Bach,….right hand to the jaw…..standing dropkick sends Dean Mcwade to the mat to the delight of the fans. Bach tags in Powell. Dean Mcwade to his feet…Powell with a dropkick of his own drops Dean again! Dean backs away to his corner and tags in Larry Wood. Larry Wood and Powell tie up;…..Wood uses his strength to push away one-half of the tag team champions. Teddy back to his feet…ducks a right hand from Wood, as Powell knees Wood in the gut….Powell attempts to send Wood into the ropes but Wood just laughs at him….Short arm clothesline by Wood almost takes Powell’s head off! Wood drops an elbow to the chest of Powell almost caving his chest in. Wood pulls Powell to his feet only to knock him back down with a forearm to the back, drawing boos from the crowd. Wood brings Powell to his feet and fires him hard into the corner…. Wood charges in….and misses the avalanche as Powell moves out of the way! Wood turns around….Motion Censor! Powell covers Wood…1…..2….3! [U][B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Mountain Men to retain the tag titles[/B][/U] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Powell looked to be out on his feet, but he pulled it together enough to get the victory for himself and Sammy Bach.[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush goes back up the ramp with their titles over their shoulders and cheers from the crowd. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Adrenaline Rush survive defending the titles twice in two days. [/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and out comes Matt Sparrow for the next match against Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Guide vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Guide and Sparrow tie up in the center of the ring as the bell rings. Guide quickly gets the advantage with a hard bodyslam. Guide steps directly on the face of the “Bird Man”, getting boos from the crowd. Guide drops down and chokes Sparrow getting even more boos from the crowd as the ref beings his count…….Guide lets go at four. Guide brings Sparrow to his feet and drives a knee into his stomach…..Guide sets Sparrow up…..Piledriver! Guide covers Sparrow…1……2…..the Bird Man gets his shoulder up! Guide grabs Sparrow by the hair and starts raining down right hands to the jaw…..Guide drags Sparrow to his feet and fires him into the ropes….Sparrow rebounds….cross body by Sparrow and Guide is on the mat…as Sparrow starts throwing rights and lefts at Guide’s head…..Sparrow off of Guide….to the top rope…..Moonsault connects! 1…..2….Guide gets his shoulder up! Sparrow brings Guide to his feet, Sparrow attempts to send Guide into the corner, but it’s reversed. Guide charges in….corner clothesline smashes Sparrow in the corner. Guide to the top…..Tornado DDT! Guide covers the “Bird Man” 1…..2…..3! [B]Guide defeats Matt Sparrow[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The “Bird Man” showed some heart coming back in the match but Guide was just too much tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B] [COLOR="red"]Now its time to start the semi-finals of the Unified title tournament! Next up its Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] Nemesis comes down the ramp to boos from the crowd as he tells off a fan at ringside…..Eddie Peak comes to the ring getting mostly boos from the crowd but a few cheers can be heard as well. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak [/U][/B] The bell rings, Nemesis, and Peak tie up in the center of the ring. Nemesis gets the early advantage with a hard boot to the gut of Peak. Nemesis unloads with a heavy right hand to the jaw knocking Peak to the mat. Nemesis pulls Eddie up to his feet by his hair and shoots him off into the ropes…..Spear from Peak, as he starts unloading with rights and left to the face of the former champion...Eddie Peak starts choking Nemesis…. Peak finally gets off Nemesis and goes to the outside of the ring…..calling for Nemesis to follow! Nemesis slowly gets out of the ring on the other side. Peak slides back into the ring and runs at Nemesis…..connecting with a baseball slide driving his feet into Nemesis knocking him to the floor. Peak pulls Nemesis up…..and rams his face into the steel guardrail…and again into the steel steps!..... Nemesis is bleeding! Eddie Peak reaches under the ring pulling out a steel chair…..SMACK! Eddie unloads the chair across the back Nemesis! Peak grabs Nemesis and rolls him back into the ring…..What…..Eddie Peak is heading to the top rope!....Peak with a double axe handle…..Nemesis is up….Nemesis catches Peak with a boot to the gut,……Nemesis Arrow! Nemesis covers Eddie Peak, 1….2……3! [B]Nemesis defeats Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nemesis moves on to the finals!….Who will Nemesis take on for the title?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s either Akima Brave who defeated Eric Tyler or Hell Monkey who defeated Pistol Pete…..That match is next![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where we see Akima Brave coming down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd……Hell Monkey follows getting cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Hell Monkey [/U][/B] Brave and Monkey tie up to begin the match. Brave uses his strength to power Monkey into the ropes….Brave with a headbutt,….Brave sends Monkey into the ropes….Big boot by Brave floors Monkey. Brave drops an elbow to the chest of Monkey before bringing him to his feet. Brave pushes Monkey against the ropes…..Brave charges at Monkey….Monkey ducks and sends Akima Brave over the top and to the arena floor!.....Brave slowly to his feet….Monkey plancha dive over the top connects with Brave….Monkey back to his feet places a couple of kicks to the chest of Brave before pulling him to his feet… Monkey shoots a series of three forearms to the face of Brave….Monkey sends Brave right into the steel steps causing Brave to hit right shoulder first with a loud thud, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Monkey brings Brave to his feet and shoves him into the ring….. Brave up to his feet……Springboard dropkick connects from Hell Monkey….Monkey for the cover, 1….2…..Brave gets his shoulder up! Monkey bounces off the ropes…Hell Monkey Clothesline connects! Monkey for the cover 1…..2……Brave gets his shoulder up again!.....Monkey showing a bit of distress bounces off the ropes again…..Brave is up…..Spinebuster from Brave almost crushes Monkey!...Brave makes the cover, 1….2….Monkey gets his shoulder up at the last second!.....Monkey slowly staggers to his feet….Brave,…… Golden Gate Bridge……Brave to the top…..Suicide Headbutt connects….Brave makes the cover 1….2….3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Hell Monkey[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Brave wins, that means it will be Akima Brave vs. Nemesis in the finals![/COLOR] Camera follows Akima Brave back up the ramp and through the curtain as he stops by to talk with Greg, Danger and Violence Extreme’s head doc briefly about his shoulder. [B]Brave:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Greg can you work the tightness out of my left shoulder. I took the steps pretty hard.[/COLOR] As Greg works on Brave’s shoulder, Nemesis attacks Greg and beats Akima Brave to the ground drawing major heat from the fans. [B]Nemesis: [/B](looking down at Brave) [COLOR="red"]After I destroy you, your shoulder won’t be your only problem.[/COLOR] Nemesis calmly walks off as the camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe. Phoebe with a look of shock on her face [B]Mitch Naess: [/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis will to what ever it takes to win the title back tonight![/COLOR] On camera, we see Joey Minnesota coming to the ring for his match against Champagne Lover…..next we see Champagne Lover coming to the ring, all smiles as the crowd boos. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota.[/U][/B] Bell rings as Lover and Minnesota meet in the center of the ring. Lover starts laughing at Joey, but Joey slaps him and nails him with a boot to the gut and a European Uppercut. Joey sends Lover into the corner…Minnesota walks over a nails Lover with a hard right hand to the head before hip tossing him out of the corner. Minnesota misses an elbow as Champagne rolls out of the way. Lover back up puts a boot into the chest of Joey Minnesota, before bringing him to his feet. Minnesota fights back with a knee to the gut followed by a knife-edge chop backing up Lover, dropkick attempts by Minnesota but Lover backs up at swats Minnesota away, allowing him to crash to the mat. Lover adds insult to injury with a boot directly to the face of Joey. Lover brings Minnesota to his feet while laughing at the fans….thumb to the eye from Lover draws boos from the crowd as he sends Minnesota into the ropes…backdrop by……whoa…Minnesota flips over Lover landing on his feet….Lover turns around…..superkick connects! Minnesota covers Lover. 1….2…..Champagne gets his shoulder up to the distain of the crowd…..Minnesota gets back to his feet, waiting for Lover….running knee lift sends Lover to the mat again…..Minnesota to the top rope…..Lover gets to his feet…..Minnesota with the Minnesota Salute….misses as Lover drops to the mat!.......Minnesota slowly to his feet….Lover Stunner! 1…..2…….3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Joey Minnesota[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Tough break for Joey, that one mistake cost him the match.[/COLOR] Camera shows Champagne Lover walking up the ramp laughing. As Lover is walking up the ramp, we get a surprise appearance from Phil Vibert coming to the ring. Lover not paying attention brushes by Vibert and keeps right on walking. [B]Phil Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Are all of you having fun this weekend![/COLOR] Fans cheer at that question [COLOR="red"]Now I know fans that you think I should be out here discussing what happened yesterday with Eddie Peak hitting me with a steel chair…..that will come in time. What I am really out to mention is our biggest pay per view of the year…Every sport has that one big event that people and performers get all excited about, Football has the Super Bowl….baseball has the World Series. Danger and Violence Extreme has that one event we put above all others we have…. WrestleRave! WrestleRave…coming in October promises to be the biggest and best pay per view DAVE has ever put together for you fans! Now everyone enjoy your Unified Title match between Akima Brave and Nemesis![/COLOR] Fans cheer at the announcement, as Phil leaves the ring and goes back up the ramp [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans as Phil said its time for the finals of the Unified Title tournament to decide the champion. It’s going to be former champion Nemesis vs. Akima Brave in the final match.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"] Nemesis made it to this spot tearing apart Johnny Martin in quick fashion yesterday, then he defeated Eddie Peak with the Nemesis Arrow after being busted open on the outside of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave on the other hand made it to the finals with what many in Danger and Violence Extreme are calling an upset when he defeated the “Traditionalist” Eric Tyler in the first round. Earlier tonight, he defeated Hell Monkey in a back and forth match ending with a suicide headbutt off the top for the 3 count.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]After Brave’s match, Nemesis gained an upper hand attacking Brave backstage. I hope he is ok for this match.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Nemesis comes out first to boos from the sellout crowd…..Akima Brave follows with a very determined look on his face as he is attempting to get feeling in his left arm. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] (Unified title match) The bell rings and Nemesis laughs at Brave….Brave with a thumb to the eye gets a cheer from the crowd. Headbutt from Brave backs Nemesis up a few steps….Brave charges in….clothesline drops Nemesis. Brave drops a knee right on the forehead of Nemesis. Brave brings Nemesis to his feet an attempts to whip him into the ropes but Nemesis reverses and sends Brave into the ropes…… backdrop from Nemesis sends Brave high into the lights….Nemesis plants a boot right to the face of Brave ….then spits on him…getting boos from the crowd. Nemesis drags Brave up to his feet by Brave’s left arm with Brave grimacing in pain. Right hand to the jaw by Nemesis rocks Brave….short arm clothesline by Nemesis drops Brave to the mat…..Nemesis grabs Brave by the hair bringing Brave to his feet and tosses him to the arena floor. Nemesis goes out to the floor after Brave to yell at the fans. Brave slowly gets to a knee as Nemesis turns around….Brave with a right hand to the jaw…followed up with a boot to the gut of Nemesis doubling him over…….Brave reaches under the ring…..Brave has a steel chair! Brave swings the chair and misses as Nemesis dives out of the way…….Nemesis charges at Brave and spears him forcing Brave to lose the chair as they both crash to the floor…..both slowly get to their feet as Nemesis reaches for the chair….Brave reaches for Nemesis with his left arm….SMACK! Nemesis nails Brave’s left shoulder with the steel chair! Brave is holding his shoulder in pain on the floor as Nemesis pulls him up and tosses him into the ring…..Nemesis throws the steel chair in the ring and climbs in…stomping right on the left arm sending pain through Brave’s body, as the fans let Nemesis have it. Nemesis pulls Brave to his feet and shoots him into the ropes…..Brave ducks a clothesline attempt…..Brave with a high knee sends Nemesis reeling into the ropes…..Nemesis charges at Brave….Spinebuster from Brave and both are down as the crowd erupts!.....Brave crawls over to Nemesis and drapes an arm over his chest,..1……2……Nemesis gets his shoulder up at the last second!........both men get to their feet at the same time……Nemesis with a boot to the gut of Brave…..Nemesis Arrow lays out Brave….Nemesis with the cover…1……2…..Brave gets his shoulder up at the last second to the roar of the crowd!.... Nemesis spots the chair and is crawling to it…Nemesis has the chair….but Brave is up…. Brave kicks Nemesis lets go of the chair….Brave picks it up……SMACK! Brave lays out Nemesis with that chair and now Nemesis is busted open for the second time tonight! Brave for the title 1….2……Nemesis gets his shoulder up again! Brave is in shock! Brave pulls up Nemesis but Nemesis fights back and now both are trading lefts and rights in the center of the ring…..Nemesis thumb to the eye….boot to the gut……Nemesis Arrow on the steel chair!....Nemesis makes the cover, 1…..2…….3! [B] Nemesis defeats Akima Brave to win the unified title[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis is once again the Unified Champion![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What a great match![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have enjoyed this entire weekend. We will see you tomorrow for Danger Zone![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of a bleeding Nemesis celebrating with the title to an arena full of boos.[/B]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Extreme Double Header Weekend 2006 (Day 2)[/B][/U] Evanovich Riverside 10,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Welcome fans to day 2 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend here at Evanovich Riverside![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Last night we witnessed, the opening round of the Unified Title tournament in which Nemesis, Akima Brave, Eddie Peak and Hell Monkey all picked up wins. Who will walk out the champion at the end of the night? That question plus all the hard-hitting action you can take, “Lets Get to the Ring!”[/COLOR] The Camera spots Adrenaline Rush coming down the ramp to for their match [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Last night Adrenaline Rush was able to defeat Death Row in tag action, the only question is who will they face tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge[/B]:….[COLOR="blue"]It’s the Mountain Men, Dean Mcwade, and Larry Wood![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adrenaline Rush vs. Mountain Men [/U][/B] (Tag title match) Sammy Bach and Dean Mcwade start the match. Dean Mcwade connects with a hard right hand to the jaw of Bach. Mcwade sends Bach into the ropes;……backdrop by Dean sends Bach into the lights and crashing to the mat. Dean drops an elbow to the chest of Bach getting boos from the crowd. Dean brings Bach to his feet but Bach is fighting back! Knife edge chop from Bach,….right hand to the jaw…..standing dropkick sends Dean Mcwade to the mat to the delight of the fans. Bach tags in Powell. Dean Mcwade to his feet…Powell with a dropkick of his own drops Dean again! Dean backs away to his corner and tags in Larry Wood. Larry Wood and Powell tie up;…..Wood uses his strength to push away one-half of the tag team champions. Teddy back to his feet…ducks a right hand from Wood, as Powell knees Wood in the gut….Powell attempts to send Wood into the ropes but Wood just laughs at him….Short arm clothesline by Wood almost takes Powell’s head off! Wood drops an elbow to the chest of Powell almost caving his chest in. Wood pulls Powell to his feet only to knock him back down with a forearm to the back, drawing boos from the crowd. Wood brings Powell to his feet and fires him hard into the corner…. Wood charges in….and misses the avalanche as Powell moves out of the way! Wood turns around….Motion Censor! Powell covers Wood…1…..2….3! [U][B]Adrenaline Rush defeat Mountain Men to retain the tag titles[/B][/U] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Powell looked to be out on his feet, but he pulled it together enough to get the victory for himself and Sammy Bach.[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush goes back up the ramp with their titles over their shoulders and cheers from the crowd. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Adrenaline Rush survive defending the titles twice in two days. [/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp and out comes Matt Sparrow for the next match against Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Guide vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Guide and Sparrow tie up in the center of the ring as the bell rings. Guide quickly gets the advantage with a hard bodyslam. Guide steps directly on the face of the “Bird Man”, getting boos from the crowd. Guide drops down and chokes Sparrow getting even more boos from the crowd as the ref beings his count…….Guide lets go at four. Guide brings Sparrow to his feet and drives a knee into his stomach…..Guide sets Sparrow up…..Piledriver! Guide covers Sparrow…1……2…..the Bird Man gets his shoulder up! Guide grabs Sparrow by the hair and starts raining down right hands to the jaw…..Guide drags Sparrow to his feet and fires him into the ropes….Sparrow rebounds….cross body by Sparrow and Guide is on the mat…as Sparrow starts throwing rights and lefts at Guide’s head…..Sparrow off of Guide….to the top rope…..Moonsault connects! 1…..2….Guide gets his shoulder up! Sparrow brings Guide to his feet, Sparrow attempts to send Guide into the corner, but it’s reversed. Guide charges in….corner clothesline smashes Sparrow in the corner. Guide to the top…..Tornado DDT! Guide covers the “Bird Man” 1…..2…..3! [B]Guide defeats Matt Sparrow[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The “Bird Man” showed some heart coming back in the match but Guide was just too much tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B] [COLOR="red"]Now its time to start the semi-finals of the Unified title tournament! Next up its Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak.[/COLOR] Nemesis comes down the ramp to boos from the crowd as he tells off a fan at ringside…..Eddie Peak comes to the ring getting mostly boos from the crowd but a few cheers can be heard as well. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Nemesis vs. Eddie Peak [/U][/B] The bell rings, Nemesis, and Peak tie up in the center of the ring. Nemesis gets the early advantage with a hard boot to the gut of Peak. Nemesis unloads with a heavy right hand to the jaw knocking Peak to the mat. Nemesis pulls Eddie up to his feet by his hair and shoots him off into the ropes…..Spear from Peak, as he starts unloading with rights and left to the face of the former champion...Eddie Peak starts choking Nemesis…. Peak finally gets off Nemesis and goes to the outside of the ring…..calling for Nemesis to follow! Nemesis slowly gets out of the ring on the other side. Peak slides back into the ring and runs at Nemesis…..connecting with a baseball slide driving his feet into Nemesis knocking him to the floor. Peak pulls Nemesis up…..and rams his face into the steel guardrail…and again into the steel steps!..... Nemesis is bleeding! Eddie Peak reaches under the ring pulling out a steel chair…..SMACK! Eddie unloads the chair across the back Nemesis! Peak grabs Nemesis and rolls him back into the ring…..What…..Eddie Peak is heading to the top rope!....Peak with a double axe handle…..Nemesis is up….Nemesis catches Peak with a boot to the gut,……Nemesis Arrow! Nemesis covers Eddie Peak, 1….2……3! [B]Nemesis defeats Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nemesis moves on to the finals!….Who will Nemesis take on for the title?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s either Akima Brave who defeated Eric Tyler or Hell Monkey who defeated Pistol Pete…..That match is next![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where we see Akima Brave coming down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd……Hell Monkey follows getting cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Hell Monkey [/U][/B] Brave and Monkey tie up to begin the match. Brave uses his strength to power Monkey into the ropes….Brave with a headbutt,….Brave sends Monkey into the ropes….Big boot by Brave floors Monkey. Brave drops an elbow to the chest of Monkey before bringing him to his feet. Brave pushes Monkey against the ropes…..Brave charges at Monkey….Monkey ducks and sends Akima Brave over the top and to the arena floor!.....Brave slowly to his feet….Monkey plancha dive over the top connects with Brave….Monkey back to his feet places a couple of kicks to the chest of Brave before pulling him to his feet… Monkey shoots a series of three forearms to the face of Brave….Monkey sends Brave right into the steel steps causing Brave to hit right shoulder first with a loud thud, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Monkey brings Brave to his feet and shoves him into the ring….. Brave up to his feet……Springboard dropkick connects from Hell Monkey….Monkey for the cover, 1….2…..Brave gets his shoulder up! Monkey bounces off the ropes…Hell Monkey Clothesline connects! Monkey for the cover 1…..2……Brave gets his shoulder up again!.....Monkey showing a bit of distress bounces off the ropes again…..Brave is up…..Spinebuster from Brave almost crushes Monkey!...Brave makes the cover, 1….2….Monkey gets his shoulder up at the last second!.....Monkey slowly staggers to his feet….Brave,…… Golden Gate Bridge……Brave to the top…..Suicide Headbutt connects….Brave makes the cover 1….2….3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Hell Monkey[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Brave wins, that means it will be Akima Brave vs. Nemesis in the finals![/COLOR] Camera follows Akima Brave back up the ramp and through the curtain as he stops by to talk with Greg, Danger and Violence Extreme’s head doc briefly about his shoulder. [B]Brave:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Greg can you work the tightness out of my left shoulder. I took the steps pretty hard.[/COLOR] As Greg works on Brave’s shoulder, Nemesis attacks Greg and beats Akima Brave to the ground drawing major heat from the fans. [B]Nemesis: [/B](looking down at Brave) [COLOR="red"]After I destroy you, your shoulder won’t be your only problem.[/COLOR] Nemesis calmly walks off as the camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe. Phoebe with a look of shock on her face [B]Mitch Naess: [/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis will to what ever it takes to win the title back tonight![/COLOR] On camera, we see Joey Minnesota coming to the ring for his match against Champagne Lover…..next we see Champagne Lover coming to the ring, all smiles as the crowd boos. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Champagne Lover vs. Joey Minnesota.[/U][/B] Bell rings as Lover and Minnesota meet in the center of the ring. Lover starts laughing at Joey, but Joey slaps him and nails him with a boot to the gut and a European Uppercut. Joey sends Lover into the corner…Minnesota walks over a nails Lover with a hard right hand to the head before hip tossing him out of the corner. Minnesota misses an elbow as Champagne rolls out of the way. Lover back up puts a boot into the chest of Joey Minnesota, before bringing him to his feet. Minnesota fights back with a knee to the gut followed by a knife-edge chop backing up Lover, dropkick attempts by Minnesota but Lover backs up at swats Minnesota away, allowing him to crash to the mat. Lover adds insult to injury with a boot directly to the face of Joey. Lover brings Minnesota to his feet while laughing at the fans….thumb to the eye from Lover draws boos from the crowd as he sends Minnesota into the ropes…backdrop by……whoa…Minnesota flips over Lover landing on his feet….Lover turns around…..superkick connects! Minnesota covers Lover. 1….2…..Champagne gets his shoulder up to the distain of the crowd…..Minnesota gets back to his feet, waiting for Lover….running knee lift sends Lover to the mat again…..Minnesota to the top rope…..Lover gets to his feet…..Minnesota with the Minnesota Salute….misses as Lover drops to the mat!.......Minnesota slowly to his feet….Lover Stunner! 1…..2…….3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Joey Minnesota[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Tough break for Joey, that one mistake cost him the match.[/COLOR] Camera shows Champagne Lover walking up the ramp laughing. As Lover is walking up the ramp, we get a surprise appearance from Phil Vibert coming to the ring. Lover not paying attention brushes by Vibert and keeps right on walking. [B]Phil Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Are all of you having fun this weekend![/COLOR] Fans cheer at that question [COLOR="red"]Now I know fans that you think I should be out here discussing what happened yesterday with Eddie Peak hitting me with a steel chair…..that will come in time. What I am really out to mention is our biggest pay per view of the year…Every sport has that one big event that people and performers get all excited about, Football has the Super Bowl….baseball has the World Series. Danger and Violence Extreme has that one event we put above all others we have…. WrestleRave! WrestleRave…coming in October promises to be the biggest and best pay per view DAVE has ever put together for you fans! Now everyone enjoy your Unified Title match between Akima Brave and Nemesis![/COLOR] Fans cheer at the announcement, as Phil leaves the ring and goes back up the ramp [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans as Phil said its time for the finals of the Unified Title tournament to decide the champion. It’s going to be former champion Nemesis vs. Akima Brave in the final match.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"] Nemesis made it to this spot tearing apart Johnny Martin in quick fashion yesterday, then he defeated Eddie Peak with the Nemesis Arrow after being busted open on the outside of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave on the other hand made it to the finals with what many in Danger and Violence Extreme are calling an upset when he defeated the “Traditionalist” Eric Tyler in the first round. Earlier tonight, he defeated Hell Monkey in a back and forth match ending with a suicide headbutt off the top for the 3 count.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]After Brave’s match, Nemesis gained an upper hand attacking Brave backstage. I hope he is ok for this match.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where Nemesis comes out first to boos from the sellout crowd…..Akima Brave follows with a very determined look on his face as he is attempting to get feeling in his left arm. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Nemesis [/U][/B] (Unified title match) The bell rings and Nemesis laughs at Brave….Brave with a thumb to the eye gets a cheer from the crowd. Headbutt from Brave backs Nemesis up a few steps….Brave charges in….clothesline drops Nemesis. Brave drops a knee right on the forehead of Nemesis. Brave brings Nemesis to his feet an attempts to whip him into the ropes but Nemesis reverses and sends Brave into the ropes…… backdrop from Nemesis sends Brave high into the lights….Nemesis plants a boot right to the face of Brave ….then spits on him…getting boos from the crowd. Nemesis drags Brave up to his feet by Brave’s left arm with Brave grimacing in pain. Right hand to the jaw by Nemesis rocks Brave….short arm clothesline by Nemesis drops Brave to the mat…..Nemesis grabs Brave by the hair bringing Brave to his feet and tosses him to the arena floor. Nemesis goes out to the floor after Brave to yell at the fans. Brave slowly gets to a knee as Nemesis turns around….Brave with a right hand to the jaw…followed up with a boot to the gut of Nemesis doubling him over…….Brave reaches under the ring…..Brave has a steel chair! Brave swings the chair and misses as Nemesis dives out of the way…….Nemesis charges at Brave and spears him forcing Brave to lose the chair as they both crash to the floor…..both slowly get to their feet as Nemesis reaches for the chair….Brave reaches for Nemesis with his left arm….SMACK! Nemesis nails Brave’s left shoulder with the steel chair! Brave is holding his shoulder in pain on the floor as Nemesis pulls him up and tosses him into the ring…..Nemesis throws the steel chair in the ring and climbs in…stomping right on the left arm sending pain through Brave’s body, as the fans let Nemesis have it. Nemesis pulls Brave to his feet and shoots him into the ropes…..Brave ducks a clothesline attempt…..Brave with a high knee sends Nemesis reeling into the ropes…..Nemesis charges at Brave….Spinebuster from Brave and both are down as the crowd erupts!.....Brave crawls over to Nemesis and drapes an arm over his chest,..1……2……Nemesis gets his shoulder up at the last second!........both men get to their feet at the same time……Nemesis with a boot to the gut of Brave…..Nemesis Arrow lays out Brave….Nemesis with the cover…1……2…..Brave gets his shoulder up at the last second to the roar of the crowd!.... Nemesis spots the chair and is crawling to it…Nemesis has the chair….but Brave is up…. Brave kicks Nemesis lets go of the chair….Brave picks it up……SMACK! Brave lays out Nemesis with that chair and now Nemesis is busted open for the second time tonight! Brave for the title 1….2……Nemesis gets his shoulder up again! Brave is in shock! Brave pulls up Nemesis but Nemesis fights back and now both are trading lefts and rights in the center of the ring…..Nemesis thumb to the eye….boot to the gut……Nemesis Arrow on the steel chair!....Nemesis makes the cover, 1…..2…….3! [B] Nemesis defeats Akima Brave to win the unified title[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis is once again the Unified Champion![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What a great match![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have enjoyed this entire weekend. We will see you tomorrow for Danger Zone![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of a bleeding Nemesis celebrating with the title to an arena full of boos.[/B]

[U][B]Jul week 1 (tues)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the office after a long weekend to catch up on some things before heading to the arena [B]Charles:[/B] Coming off of a decent pay per view where do we go from here? Charles gets a knock at the door and see Nemesis and Johnny Martin standing there. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello guys glad you could make it. I called you both here today because of your recent match at the pay per view. I would like to talk to each of you separately, so Johnny could you wait outside, thanks.[/COLOR] Johnny leaves and shuts the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now Nemesis, I just have to wonder what the hell you were thinking out there during your first round match with Martin![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hey its not my fault the match sucked.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]You are one of the leaders here in Danger and Violence Extreme, I mean you’re the champion for crying out loud. I don’t care who the challenger is, the matches should never be this bad.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hey their was another person in the ring during that match![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Have you ever stopped to think that as champ we depend on you more to show these guys how to work in the ring? I don’t even know why I bothered to put the belt back on you?[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] (smiling) [COLOR="red"]Because as you know….I am the best.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Get out![/COLOR] Nemesis leaves and Johnny Martin walks in [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Johnny tell me why I should not fire you right now![/COLOR] [B]Martin:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I have offers from all over the world, and I would be picked up in a heartbeat if I was let go.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well lets see about that,…….Your fired! Now leave my office immediately. [/COLOR] Martin grabs a lamp off of Charles’s desk at throws it against the wall before storming out……Charles picks up the phone to call Phil. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Phil[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]yes, charles[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I just want to let you know that Johnny Martin will no longer to working with us.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] ………[COLOR="red"]ok?[/COLOR] Charles hangs up ad quickly writes up the preview for tonight’s show before heading to the arena. [B][U]Preview for July week 1 Danger Zone TV![/U][/B] What a weekend for Danger and Violence Extreme! Last Night Nemesis regained the Unified Title defeating Akima Brave in one hell of a match. Word has it that Nemesis will be in the arena tonight, what is he going to have to say? One man that was not so lucky was Eric Tyler, suffering a loss to Akima Brave in the first round of the tournament. The word backstage is that Tyler is pissed off and wants a match tonight against anyone. Who will Owner Phil Vibert have him face tonight? Speaking of Phil Vibert, he had a rough weekend. During Bryan Holmes’s match against Eddie Peak, Peak leveled him with a steel chair then Peak proceeded to beat senseless Holmes with the steel chair. Did Peak seal his own fate by attacking Phil Vibert? Find out the answers to these questions and more tonight on the POP Network! [U][B]Matches scheduled for Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]For the brass knuckles title [/U][/B] Acid vs. Alex Braun [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield vs. JD Morgan [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PhilVibert.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] Who has Phil Vibert selected for Eric Tyler’s opponent

[U][B]Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] Mcgaw Arena 4,254 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Welcome fans of Danger and Violence Extreme we are coming off a great weekend which included us crowning a Unified champion in Nemesis![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Not only that, Adrenaline Rush defended their titles not once but twice! If the Extreme Double Header Weekend was any indication of how good Danger and Violence Extreme can be, I can’t wait for our next pay per view. Enough talk though, “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We open tonight’s show with the Brass Knuckles title on the line as its Acid defending the belt against one half of the New Jersey Devils, Alex Braun![/COLOR] Camera shows Alex Braun coming down the ramp for this match getting cheers from the crowd……Next the Brass Knuckles champion, Acid makes his way down with his manager Padre Carrasco and Burning to a round of boos from the crowd [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Acid vs. Alex Braun (Brass Knuckles title match)[/B][/U] Alex Braun is waiting for the opening bell, when Padre Carrasco reaches in the ring to distract him allowing Acid to nail Alex Braun with the title belt to the back of the head before the bell rings. The bell finally rings as Acid is stomping away on one half of the New Jersey Devils. Acid brings Braun to his feet only to be met with a hard knee to the gut. Braun hits Acid with a forearm to the back getting cheers from the crowd. Acid sent into the ropes….hard clothesline drops the Brass Knuckles champion……Burning is out to ring!.....Braun swings for Burning…..Carrasco has just thrown the title to Acid….Acid has just laid out Braun with the title belt! Acid covers Braun 1….2….3! [B]Acid defeats Alex Braun to retain the Brass Knuckles title[/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Tough loss for one half of the New Jersey Devils.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]This can’t look good for the NHL to have a team with the same name end up being defeated so easily.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] (confused) [COLOR="red"]……ok?[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage and we see Melanie Florence and Guide talking, Melanie goes into her dressing room as Guide follows. Melanie spots the camera and smiles as she shuts the door. Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe. [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]What could that be about?.......On to other things. Our next match involves one of DAVE’s most idolized workers in the “Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]He may be one of the most idolized but he has no luck lately. He gets put into the back of an ambulance allowing loosing his shot at the Unified Title, then when he comes back he looses to Bryan Holmes.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tonight we will see if his return continues to go down hill or if he can defeat JD Morgan.[/COLOR] Chris Caulfield comes out to the ring to cheers from the crowd to face JD Morgan who is in the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Chris Caulfield vs. JD Morgan [/U][/B] Caulfield and Morgan tie up in the center of the ring. Caulfield with an inverted atomic drop followed up with a knife-edge chop to the chest, swinging neckbraker from Caulfield as the crowd cheers. Caulfield drops an elbow to the chest of Morgan before bringing him back to his feet. The “Hardcore American” whips Morgan into the ropes…Hot shot from Caulfield and Morgan is down again! Morgan pulls himself up by the ropes and kicks Chris in the gut, hitting him with a forearm to the side of the head. Morgan ….clothesline attempt….Caulfield ducks……Danger Drop by Caulfield! 1…2…3! [B]Chris Caulfield defeats JD Morgan[/B] Chris Caulfield gets up and calls for a mic [B]Chris Caulfield:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Eddie Peak who the hell do you think you are! At the extreme double header weekend you took the liberty to attack Phil Vibert, not only the owner of this company, but one of my best friends. At “Attitude Adjustment” I want you 1 on 1.[/COLOR] Chris Caulfield drops the mic and leaves the ring [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The “Hardcore American” looks serious. Do you think Eddie Peak will accept?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We will have to wait to find out, but speaking of Phil Vibert he is standing by in his office with the name of the challenger for Eric Tyler tonight.[/COLOR] Camera shot goes back stage where we seen Phil Vibert [B]Phil Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Tonight I am here because Eric Tyler has demanded a match against anyone….Well Eric Tyler your opponent tonight will be Pistol Pete Hall.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Pistol Pete?[/COLOR] Out to the ring for his match comes Eric Tyler. Tyler looks angry with the decision Phil has made…..Next Pistol Pete Hall comes out to a few cheers. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Pistol Pete Hall [/U][/B] Eric Tyler walks up to Hall before the bell and laughs in his face, Hall slaps Tyler to start the match. Hall with a knee to the gut of the “Traditionalist” and a forearm to the back of Tyler drops him to one knee. Hall with a hard bodyslam sends Tyler to the mat as some fans cheer. Hall bounces off the ropes ….legdrop. Hall drags Tyler to his feet and drags him to the corner. Hall rams Tyler’s head into the turnbuckle causing Tyler to stumble backwards…Hall connects with a hard clothesline knocking Tyler to the mat...Tyler rolls to the outside to clear his head. Hall drops to the floor right out after the “Traditionalist”, but Tyler delivers a thumb to the eye of Pistol Pete…..Tyler shoots Hall right into the steel post! Tyler is laughing now as the fans boo…Tyler reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair….Hall slowly to his feet, SMACK! Tyler lays out Pistol Pete with that chair shot!...Tyler rolls Hall back into the ring, Tyler gets the cover! 1….2…..3! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] Eric Tyler spits on Pistol Pete and calls for a mic [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil I don’t know what that was but you sending out Pistol Pete Hall was a joke... Give me what I want. Phil you had better make an Akima Brave vs. Eric Tyler rematch for “Attitude Adjustment” or that little chair shot that Eddie Peak gave you will be nothing compared to what I do to you![/COLOR] Eric Tyler drops the mic and walks up the ramp, when all of a sudden the Unified Champion, Nemesis comes down the ramp. Nemesis and Tyler have a brief stare down, then Tyler walks to the back while Nemesis continues to the ring laughing. [B]Nemesis: [/B](still laughing) [COLOR="blue"]Boy that Eric Tyler is a piece of work, but I am not out here to talk about him. [/COLOR](stops laughing) [COLOR="blue"]This past week was the Unified Title tournament to crown a champion and guess what (nemesis holds up the belt) I won. I am going to make this short and sweet, to all my detractors…”Bite Me” and since I just had to wrestle three matches in two days to win back a title that I never truly lost….Danger and Violence Extreme and all of you losers can forget about me defending my title at “Attitude Adjustment.”[/COLOR] [B]Show ends with the crowd booing and a wide shot of Nemesis smiling in the ring[/B]

[U][B]Jul week 1 (wed)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the office after a very long last few days and gets right to work [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]CGC[/B]- Ryan Powell wins the Canadian title defeating Dirty Frank [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/B][/U] [B]MAW[/B]-Titan signs a contract extension Charles gets a quick phone call from Phil [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Well the paper work just went through on Johnny Martin.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Good, he was bringing the shows down and I have no room on the roster for people who don’t want to give all they have.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Charles, next time could you come talk to me first before you fire someone? But I did resign Alex Braun. Even though he is getting up there in are he is still in good physical shape and he still can teach some of the younger guys.[/COLOR] Phil hangs up [B][U]Jul week 1 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to work and puts on a pot of coffee [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]-Johnny Martin signs a pay per view deal [B]Charles:[/B] Well it did not take him long [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]AAA[/B]- Candy floss and black widow are now friends after Floss had praised widow for her work in AAA on Wrestling World News radio In John’s office he posts a new announcement about two of Danger and Violence Extreme’s newest members. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG] Danger and Violence Extreme are proud to welcome Whistler and American Machine into the DAVE family. Charles gets to work writing the preview for Danger Zone on July week 2 [B][U]preview for Danger Zone on July week 2[/U][/B] Last Week if you missed Danger Zone you missed a night of challenges and proclamations. Chris Caulfield made a challenge for Eddie Peak to face him at “Attitude Adjustment” because of the chair shot he delivered to one Phil Vibert. After beating a surprise challenger last week, Eddie Peak demanded that he face Akima Brave in a rematch from the Unified Title tournament at the Extreme Double Header Weekend. Will Phil Vibert or Akima Brave have anything to say about this challenge? In a move that can not sit well with the “Brain Trust” or Danger and Violence Extreme fans, Unified champion Nemesis stated at the end of last weeks show that he would not defend the Unified title at “Attitude Adjustment. Will the “Brain Trust” have any response to this claim by Nemesis? All of this and much more as we bring you the hardest hitting action on tv Tuesday night on the POP Network! [B][U]Matches scheduled for Danger Zone[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] Adam matravers vs. shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] tank bradley vs. steve Flash [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Shady K [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] Burning vs. Eddie Peak

[U][B]Jul week 1 (fri)[/B][/U] Charles decides to stay home and rest but checks Wrestling World News Online for news [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]- Bryan Vessey wins the Historical Japan title defeating Eisaku Hoshino [B]NOTBPW[/B]- Matty Phatty and Whippy take home the tag titles defeating Miyazaki and Dallas Mcwade [B]USPW[/B]- Danny Rushmore defeats Hell Monkey for the National title [B]Charles: [/B]Danny Jillefski finally showed Hell Monkey whose boss,…..what! Burning lost his Universal title to Awesome Thunder. This bites two of my guys lose titles on the same day.

[U][B]Jul week 1 (sat)[/B][/U] Getting back into the office charles finds very little in Wrestling World News [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/B][/U] [B]NYCW[/B]-Jungle Jack signs a pay per view deal [B]TCW[/B]- Stevie Grayson signs a contract extension Phil walks by the office and pokes his head in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hey Charles, I just wanted to tell you that a lot of good talent is at the ends of their contracts.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Ok….I will be on the look out[/COLOR] [B][U]Jul week 1 (sun)[/U][/B] Finding little again in Wrestling World News, Charles is bored [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]- Antonio leaves the company Phil is in his office speaking with Chris Caulfield [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Chris you know you don’t have to do this?[/COLOR] [B]Chris:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Phil, I want to fight Eddie Peak at “Attitude Adjustment”.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Why, he did nothing to you, and I can take care of myself out there.[/COLOR] [B]Chris:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Eddie Peak left Bryan Holmes beaten down after the match. What makes you think he won’t come after you.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chris I have things to get done can you please leave?[/COLOR] Chris Caulfield leaves the office [B][U]Jul week 2 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds a note from Phil: Charles I have talked with Curt and we have decided to go out to west for Danger Zone this week, hope to see you at the show. [B][U]Jul week 2 (tues)[/U][/B] Arriving out west at Washington State Gym, Charles finds new information on Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]- The Vessey Brothers win the Glory Tag Crown titles defeating Team Toronto

[B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Washington State Gymnasium 2,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge Show starts backstage with Mercedes Gimenez and Steve Flash [B]Mercedes:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Now Steve I know you have been on a bit on a downward slide lately, but I got you a match against Tank Bradley, think you can handle that?[/COLOR] [B]Flash:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes, Mercedes I will beat Tank Bradley and start my climb back to the top tonight[/COLOR] [B]Mercedes:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Now that is what I want to hear, lets go![/COLOR] Flash and Mercedes walk to the ring for the first match while the camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans and welcome to Danger Zone TV! Are you ready for the hardest hitting action on tv![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Mitch I certainly am! Fans as you may notice we are not at the Mcgaw Arena. This week we are on the road, in the northwest at the Washington State Gymnasim! We know you will enjoy the show so “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Tank Bradley is all ready in the ring as Steve Flash comes to the ring for his match along with his manager Mercedes Gimenez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Steve Flash vs. Tank Bradley [/U][/B] Steve Flash and Tank Bradley tie up in the center of the ring. Steve Flash gets the upper hand landing a European Uppercut and following it with a kick to the gut of Bradley doubling him over. Flash bounces off the ropes….knee lift to the face drops Tank to the mat as Mercedes cheers on. Flash plants his boot in the center of Bradley’s chest before bringing him to his on the crowd gets behind Flash. Snap suplex from Flash sends Tank hard to the mat. Flash pulls Tank to his feet and shoots him into the ropes…..Tank rebounds….and ducks under a clothesline…off the ropes…Tank with a clothesline of his own drops Flash. Mercedes is not happy with that as she slaps the mat. Tank bounces off the ropes….Tank….misses the knee drop of Flash rolls out of the way. Flash back out starts unloading rights to the head of Bradley, backing him to the ropes….Flash sends Tank into the ropes…….Flash Bang! Flash covers Tank, 1…2…..3! [B]Steve Flash defeats Tank Bradley[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great win for The “Remarkable One” as Mercedes is happy for her man.[/COLOR] Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe for a few seconds…..then the camera quickly goes to the ramp [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]It’s Padre Carrasco, manager of Burning and Current Brass Knuckles champion Acid…..What does he want?[/COLOR] [B]Padre Carrasco:[/B][COLOR="Green"] I am the best, I am the best manager in the business and I have the best wrestlers in the wrestling today. My Brass Knuckles champion has beaten everyone put in his path.[/COLOR] (laughs)[COLOR="green"] including that loser that Phil Vibert picked out Alex Braun. That is why I am out here tonight, my man Acid knows he is the best so we are issuing an open challenge to any body in the back to try and take the title at “Attitude Adjustment”. [/COLOR] As Padre starts to leave the ring, a challenger comes out to the stage [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]It’s Hell Monkey!....He wants Acid’s title![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Remember Phoebe he did score a non-title victory over Acid at “Hardcore Hell”![/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I will gladly show you who the best really is.[/COLOR] Monkey leaves and Carrasco is in shock. Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe. [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Phoebe you are going to enjoy the next match it’s Adam Matravers vs. Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] Shawn Gonzalez comes to the ring to little response… “Mile High” makes his way out to cheers from the crowd [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hi Adam![/COLOR] Shawn Gonzalez comes to the ring with little response [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adam Matravers vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/U][/B] Matravers and Gonzalez lock up in the center of the ring. Gonzalez applies an arm wringer to the right arm of Adam to gain control. Gonzalez drives a knee to Adam’s gut, and pushes Matravers to the ropes. Knife-edge chop to the chest from the “Lone Wolf”. Shawn shoots Adam across the ring and to the ropes, “Mile High” bounces off the ropes….Flying forearm by Matravers catches Gonzalez and Shawn is down, as the fans cheer on Adam. Adam grabs the left leg of Gonzalez and delivers a sharp elbow to the knee….and again with another elbow to the knee. Matravers pulls Gonzalez to his feet,….standing dropkick connects….Gonzalez slowly gets to his feet…”Mile High”…hits the brainbuster on Gonzalez….Matravers to the top….Mile High Moonsault! 1…2…..3! [B]Adam Matravers defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great win for Adam Matravers over the “Lone Wolf!”[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]…What’s going on….Guide has just stormed the ring and is attacking Adam Matravers![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] (shocked) [COLOR="blue"]Somebody get help![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Look! Melanie Florence is coming down to the ring and is directing traffic.[/COLOR] Security and other staff finally get to the ring and pull Guide off Adam Matravers [B]Phoebe PlumRidge[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Melanie Florence, what’s the meaning of this![/COLOR] Guide gets out of the ring and he and Melanie laugh at Phoebe as they go back up the ramp. Staff and Security help Matravers out of the ring . [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B](to adam) [COLOR="blue"]Adam I will get to the bottom of this! [/COLOR] Camera watches Adam Matravers with the staff go up the ramp then it goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] (to Phoebe) [COLOR="red"]Are you going to be ok Phoebe?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] (a liitle shaken up) [COLOR="blue"]I will be fine, we have a show to do. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok,….Fans Eric Tyler has not been happy since the losing to in the first round of the Unified Title Tournament back at the Extreme Double Header weekend. Last week Eric told the “Brain Trust” to give him a challenger and that they did, as “The Traditionalist” defeated Pistol Pete Hall. Still angry after the match Tyler demanded the “Brain Trust” signs him vs. Akima Brave….will that happen we don’t know.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Well tonight Eric does not get Brave, but he does get a match with Shady K of Death Row[/COLOR]. Eric Tyler comes out to the ring to a round of boos,……Shady K comes out minutes later with a steel chair for this match [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Shady K [/U][/B] Tyler and Shady K meet in the center of the ring before the bell. Eric Tyler laughs in Shady K’s face as the bell rings to start the match. Shady swings the chair at Tyler, but the “Traditionalist” ducks and hits Shady with a right hand causing him to drop the chair. Eric Tyler with a knee to the gut of Shady doubling him over…..swinging neckbreaker drops Shady to the mat. Elbow drop to the chest from Tyler. Tyler gets up and stomps directly on the left arm Shady. Tyler brings Shady to his feet…Tyler with a kick to the gut…..DDT! Tyler pins Shady K, 1….2….3! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Shady K[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Easy win for The “Traditionalist”.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eric Tyler does not look happy as he walks back up the ramp to the back.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the back where we see Chris Caulfield walking around. When out of nowhere Eddie Peak attacks him with a steel chair. [B]Eddie Peak:[/B] (Talking at a downed Caulfield) [COLOR="green"]I have to go and beat Burning into the ground but I accept your challenge for “Attitude Adjustment”[/COLOR] Eddie Peak walks off as the camera pans down to Caulfield who is on the ground…..Camera goes to the ramp where we see Peak come to the ring with the steel chair to boos from the fans. Camera goes to the ring where Burning is all ready there with Padre Carrasco on the outside. Peak leaves the chair on the outside of the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Burning vs. Eddie Peak [/U][/B] Eddie and Burning lock up in the center of the ring. Peak with a headbutt, follows it up with a knife-edge chop. Peak sends Burning into the ropes, but Burning reverses it….Burning with a backdrop sends Peak into the lights. Burning brings Peak to his feet, Burning and Peak lock up again, Snap suplex from Burning. Peak slowly back to his feet…Burning charges and drops Peak with a clothesline that sends Peak down and rolling to the outside!....Burning to the top…..double axe handle to the outside drops Peak to one knee. Burning grabs Peak and goes to shoot him into the steps but Peak reverses the whip and Burning goes crashing into the steel! Eddie Peak reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair! Burning turns around….Peak drives the chair into the gut of Burning doubling him over….Peak slams the chair across the back of Burning,…Peak drops the chair…..Peak lifts Burning up for a bodyslam…..NO!….Peak with a snake eyes dropping Burning on the guardrail! Peak throws Burning back into the ring as Carrasco looks worried. Peak brings Burning to his feet….DDT! Peak covers Burning….1….2….Burning gets his shoulder up at the last second! Peak is pissed and beings choking Burning…..Peak releases the hold before the ref disqualifies him…..Peak brings Burning to his feet….Peak is setting up for the Peak of Perfection….Burning is fighting it….Burning drops to one knee…Low Blow by Burning doubles over Peak…..Burning Driver!...Burning covers Peak…1…..2…..Peak gets his shoulder up at the last second!..... Both men slowly get to their feet…Peak…..Peak of the Devil! Peak covers Burning….1……2…..3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Burning[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What a match![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show good night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a camera shot of Peak slowly getting to his feet to celebrate the victory.[/B]

[B][U]Jul week 2 (wed)[/U][/B] After taking the red-eye back from the Northwest, Charles gets to the office to start the day by checking the information in Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B]- Stink and Kurt Laramee defeat Painful Procedure to win the tag team titles [B]MAW[/B]- Mainstream Hernandez wins the Mid Atlantic Championship defeating The Mean Machine Looking up from his paperwork Charles finds John standing in his doorway [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey John what’s up, come sit down[/COLOR]. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]First off, good job last night. Now I looked at the plans for “Attitude Adjustment” and I have to say that it’s an ok card but I see some issues with it.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Which match do you have the biggest problem with?[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]The Brass Knuckles title match between Acid and Hell Monkey that was just made. I asked a few of my friends and they told me that they do not believe Acid to be a good Brass Knuckles champion.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What do you suggest?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]here are some ideas I came up with.[/COLOR] John hands Charles a folder and leaves the office [B][U]Jul week 2 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and notices a note from Phil charles This is Phil, I have the wrestler Antonio formally of Mid Atlantic Wrestling coming to discuss a possible contract with us. I would like you to be there when he shows up. [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]-Fumihiro Ota signs a pay per view contract [U][B]Wrestling World News (other)[/B][/U] [B]CZCW[/B]-Insane Machine was on Wrestling World News Radio and gave Joe Gilbert some respect as a good team player for the company. Charles walks to Phil’s office where Antonio is waiting [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Antonio[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Antonio, I don’t know if you knew this or not but we had someone scouting one of your matches. [/COLOR] [B]Antonio: [/B][COLOR="green"]Nope[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]According to our guy he thinks that you could work here in Danger and Violence Extreme[/COLOR]. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Now Antonio, even though the guy we since to your event said you could work here, I just don’t have the same feeling. So why should we hire you?[/COLOR] [B]Antonio: [/B][COLOR="green"]Well Mr. Zulas and Mr. Vibert even though I am not yet a quote un quote superstar yet, I am young at only 21 years old. I know that with some of the great workers here in Danger and Violence Extreme I will be able to improve my game in no time. Also I have worked matches all ready with one of your workers, Joey Minnesota. I know all I need is a little time under your system and I will become a very good wrestler.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Interesting, and thank you for your thoughts. Question for you, our top guy right now is Nemesis, I am sure you have heard of him. If you were in a match with him, how would you go about defeating him?[/COLOR] [B]Antonio:[/B] (blinks twice in shock) [COLOR="green"]Me defeating Nemesis…I think I would just want to survive and not get killed out there….My best hope of coming close to defeating him would have to be me taking out his legs, maybe with chair shots to the knee and hope that he gets over confident so that I may be able to get a quick roll up victory…..then I would run like hell to the back.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B](starts laughing) [COLOR="red"]Yeah, Nemesis would want to take your head off after the match. Then he would come after Charles and myself for letting you win…..Thanks for your time….If you would, please wait out side while Charles and I discuss this.[/COLOR] [B]Antonio: [/B][COLOR="green"]Thanks again[/COLOR] Antonio leaves the office [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I think he could be ok at best, but he would make a decent punching bag for our top guys.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]One thing he does have going for him is that he worked for Rip Chord. Now I don’t know him personally real well but Rip does know how to spot talent. Plus I know we can get Antonio for cheap and hey we need punching bags.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok go ahead and sign him and I will come up with something.[/COLOR] Phil gets Antonio from the lobby [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Antonio we have decided to hire you. Congrats.[/COLOR] [B]Antonio:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Thank you, I will not let you down.[/COLOR] Antonio leaves the office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles, I have a couple of things I would like to discuss with you tomorrow, so go home and get some rest.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]See you later Phil[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jul week 2 (fri)[/B][/U] Charles gets to his office and checks out Wrestling World News before heading to meet Phil [U][B]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/B][/U] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]The Supreme Challenge[/B]” pay per view in front of 15,000 at Utah Park Reservation getting a final buyrate of 376,412. Angry Gilmore retains the North American Title defeating Elmo Benson and Sam Keith. Flex keeps the Shooting Star title defeating Marc DuBois. The Hired Guns defeat the Warriors of the Deep to retain the tag titles. In the Main Event Christian Faith keeps the World Title defeating Runaway Train. Charles walks to Phil’s office [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles sit down.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]So what’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I looked at the your plans for the pay per view and while the final outcomes are ok I think you are trying to do too much within a small time frame.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Phil, you know I don’t like to just throw pay per view matches on at the last minute if I don’t have to. I like to give some sort of reasoning to all matches if I can.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You are and you are doing great at it, I just think you are trying to give the fans too much right now. ….also I a little concerned that you are not getting everyone work. You know we can’t have these guys walking out because they have nothing to do.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We have all ready made the Chris Caulfield vs. Eddie Peak match as well as the Acid vs. Hell Monkey match, so we are stuck on those. I guess I could throw together a match or two just for the hell of it and see how it plays for the pay per view. My biggest issue right now is that we don’t have enough air time to get what we want across to the fans.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I am going to request a long time slot at the next meeting with the POP Network, so maybe that will help us out….As of right now that is all I wanted to discuss, so unless you have anything else you want to talk about have a good rest of your day.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will sir[/COLOR] Charles leaves the office [B]Charles:[/B] What the hell do I do now? [B][U]Jul week 2 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after a hard night and gets to work [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW [/B]held their “[B]Night of Honour[/B]” pay per view in front of 14,945 at Sapporo Stadium getting a final buyrate of 54,270. Bryan Vessey retains the Historical Japan Title defeating Akinori Kwakami Team Youth Sprint defeated Stuart Ferdinand and Masayuki Shiga to keep the International Tag Team titles. The International title stays with Noriyori Sanda after he defeated William Hayes In the Main Event Dread retains the Glory Crown title defeating Nobuatsu Tatsuko [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]- Warlord Agony leaves the company [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- Eddie Chandler signs a contract extension In his office Phil is talking with Mitch Naess [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Mitch you know why I called you today?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Yes I do[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I have a concern because your contract is coming up for renewal. I need your word that you will stay with us. As the voice of Danger and Violence Extreme you will always have a job here, I just need you to stay.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Honestly Phil, I would love to stay here but, if I get offered more money elsewhere I may have to take it.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fair enough, so I will see you at the show and have a good couple of days.[/COLOR] Mitch leaves Phil’s office

[B][U]Jul week 2 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office after spending the night adjusting the plans for “Attitude Adjustment” [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]- Mainstream Hernandez signs a contract extension [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B] held their “[B]Mid-Summer Madness[/B]” pay per view in front of 15,000 at Newfoundland Rugby Grounds getting a final buyrate of 23,987. Duane Stone defeated Harry Wilson to keep the Unlimited Action Title. Subhuman Race keep the Tag Titles defeating Yoshikawa & Takemitsu In the Main Event a new Canadian Champion was crowd when Dean Mcwade defeated Dan Stone Jr. [B]Charles:[/B] Sweet! Charles gets right to work writing the preview for the up coming Danger Zone [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone July week 3, 20006[/U][/B] What a week last week. Fans of Danger and Violence Extreme we witnessed challenges and beat downs happing all over the place. Last week Padre Carrasco made an open challenge for his client’s Brass Knuckle title which was answered by Hell Monkey. In a strange partnership that we still don’t have answers for Guide beat down Adam Matravers at the direction of Melanie Florence and we saw Eddie Peak attack Chris Caulfield before accepting his challenge for “Attitude Adjustment”. What will happen this week as we gather for a special night that we are calling the “night of champions”. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Matches scheduled for Danger Zone July week 3[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] Guide vs. NOTBPW Canadian champion Dean Mcwade [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] Akima Brave vs. NYCW Empire champion Whistler [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] one-half of the NYCW Tag Team champs American Machine vs. Champagne Lover [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] DAVE Tag Team champions Adrenaline Rush vs. Dirty White Boys (non-title) [U][B]Jul week 3 (mon)[/B][/U] Not wanting to go into work, Charles takes the day off

[B][U]July week 3 (tues)[/U][/B] [B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,262 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is Danger Zone TV on the POP Network! Are you ready for the “Night of Champions!”[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="Blue"] I sure am Mitch, we have four great matches tonight with four great champions on display. Will these champions be able to back up their gold or will they get hit with a reality check?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We have champions tonight from North of the Border Pro Wrestling, New York City Wrestling and our very own tag team champions Adrenaline Rush will be in action tonight! So enough talk, “Let’s get to the ring!”[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey…. that’s my line![/COLOR] The camera goes to the rampway where we see Akima Brave come down to the ring for his match to cheers from the fans…..Next Danger and Violence Extreme newcomer Whistler, comes down to face Akima Brave. He currently holds the current New York City Empire championship. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Akima Brave vs. Whistler [/U][/B] Brave and Whistler lock up as the bell rings. Akima Brave with a headbutt sends Whistler back a few steps. Brave with a knee to the gut doubles over Whistler…Swinging neckbreaker from Brave sends Whistler to the mat….Brave stomps on the chest of his opponent before bringing him to his feet….Whistler with a right hand to the jaw shocks Akima Brave. Whistler hits Brave with a boot to the gut and attempts to send Brave into the ropes, but Brave is not moving. OUCH! Brave pulls Whistler in taking his head off with a nasty short arm clothesline….Brave to the top rope with the crowd cheering on.. Suicide Headbutt connects! 1…2….3! [B]Akima Brave defeats Whistler[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave was way too strong for Whistler. Whistler may be a champ in NYCW but he is nothing in DAVE![/COLOR] Akima Brave shakes hands with some of the fans at ringside before heading to the back. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Our next match involves two of Danger and Violence Extreme’s most recognizable names it’s Guide vs. Dean Mcwade. [/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]You may be thinking how does this match fit the bill tonight? Just a few days ago Dean Mcwade became the North of the Border Pro Wrestling Canadian Champion.[/COLOR] The camera goes to the rampway where Dean Mcwade makes his way out for the match. Even though he is a champion he is still getting boos from the crowd tonight. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Phoebe keep your focus on the task at hand, but here comes Melanie Florence with Guide.[/COLOR] The camera zooms in on Phoebe’s face and she is not pleased…. Melanie walks right in front of the announce table and grabs the mic sitting on the table [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] (smiles at Phoebe) [COLOR="Green"]Phoebe what’s wrong…you don’t look happy to see me?... [/COLOR](laughs) [COLOR="green"]Oh that’s right, my friend Guide kicked the crap out of your boyfriend while you were forced to watch…How is Adam?[/COLOR] (laughs again)....[COLOR="green"]Now I want you to watch and see how a real man gets things done.[/COLOR] Melanie calmly puts the mic back on the table and gestures to Guide to begin the match as Mitch holds Phoebe back. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Guide vs. Dean McWade[/U][/B] Guide slides into the ring in an attempt to ambush Dean Mcwade, but Dean is ready for it and nails Guide with a hard right hand to the face dropping him to the mat. Dean drops an elbow to the chest before getting up to bring Guide back to his feet…Guide with a rake of the eyes blinds Dean …Guide with a standing dropkick sends Mcwade to the mat getting boos from the fans as Melanie cheers her man on. Guide grabs the left leg of Dean and drops an elbow right on the knee. Guide brings Dean to his feet…Guide with a stiff kick to the gut doubling over Mcwade..DDT from Guide drives Dean’s head and face into the mat! Guide is laughing at Dean as he drags him to his feet and throws Dean out of the ring in front of Melanie….Guide has the attention of the ref…Melanie kicks Dean right in the face as he attempts to get to his feet, getting boos from the crowd. Guide jumps down to the floor and reaches for Dean, but Dean springs up and drives Guide back first into the apron. Dean rolls Guide back into the ring, Dean climbs back into the ring…..What’s Melanie doing? ..She has Dean’s ankle…Guide is back to his feet and reaching into his tights….OUCH! Dean drops as Guide hides something back into his tights….Guide covers Dean, 1….2…..3! [B]Guide defeats Dean McWade[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That worthless cheater![/COLOR] Guide and Melanie get out of the ring and laugh at Phoebe as they walk to the back. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Don’t worry about those two Phoebe[/COLOR] Camera shot goes backstage where we see Joey Minnesota and Mercedes Gimenez. Joey is trying to get her attention but Mercedes is not giving him the time of day [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hi Mercedes…..I just wanted to come by and congratulate you on the win last week, and …..[/COLOR] [B]Mercedes:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Will you please leave[/COLOR] [B]Joey:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]But I wanted to….[/COLOR] [B]Mercedes:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I told you to leave[/COLOR] Minnesota leaves and a few seconds later Steve Flash comes into the picture [B]Flash:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What’s with Joey Minnesota?[/COLOR] Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"] I agree with Flash what’s with Joey?[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway as we see Champagne Lover come to the ring for the next match against DAVE newcomer, one-half of the NYCW tag team champions, American Machine [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]American Machine vs. Champagne Lover[/U][/B] There’s the bell as Champagne Lover meets American Machine in the center of the ring. What a sign of disrespect as Lover slaps the newcomer right in the face. Champagne shoves Machine into the ropes before driving a knee into his gut. Lover sends Machine across the ring into the ropes…Lover nails Machine with a clothesline dropping him to the mat. Lover brings Machine to his feet,…Russian legsweep from Lover sends Machine crashing into the mat. Lover is taunting Machine as he brings him to his feet….Machine attempts to get some offense in missing a right hand…Lover kicks Machine in the gut….Lover Stunner! 1….2….3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats American Machine[/B] Champagne Lover stomps right on the face of Machine before leaving the ring laughing. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That is two losses tonight for NYCW champions. American Machine should go back to NYCW with Whistler because they can’t win here in Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] Mitch looks at Phoebe and forces a smile [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Whoa, look in the ring it’s Eric Tyler! Where did he come from?....Why is he attacking American Machine?[/COLOR] An angry Eric Tyler calls for a mic [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Brave I know you are here tonight, so get out here right now![/COLOR] Brave does not come out….Tyler kicks a downed American Machine [COLOR="green"]You got lucky at the Extreme Double Header Weekend! I am the best champion Danger and Violence Extreme has ever seen and you do not disrespect me! Get out here now![/COLOR] Brave does not come out….Tyler kicks American Machine [COLOR="green"]Brave you and me one on one. I am going to teach you a lesson about the way things really go around here in Danger and Violence Extreme. At “Attitude Adjustment” I want you in the ring![/COLOR] Akima Brave appears on the big screen [B]Akima Brave:[/B] (Laughing) [COLOR="blue"]Chill out Eric, you may want to relax before you have a stroke old man….Sure if you would like to get beaten again I will gladly face you at “Attitude Adjustment”, I just hope you will be able to keep up with me in the ring.[/COLOR] Big screen goes black and we see Eric Tyler kick American Machine before leaving the ring, still angry. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave vs. Eric Tyler at “Attitude Adjustment” that is going to be a great match! Brave pulled off the upset the first time they met, can Tyler get revenge or will Brave get another victory over one of DAVE’s best? [/COLOR] Camera shot goes backstage where we see Chris Caulfield talking with Owner of Danger and Violence Extreme Phil Vibert [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chris I told you that I did not need your help in controlling Eddie Peak. Now you have a match against him at “Attitude Adjustment”.[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Phil, you are one of my best friends. I just can not let Eddie Peak disrespect you like that.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chris I know you want to try and watch my back but you had to have noticed what Eddie did to Bryan Holmes.[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes I did see what Eddie did to Bryan. By the way how is he doing?[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I talked to him a couple of days ago and he is doing better. Chris please if you think you still have to get revenge against Eddie Peak just promise me you will think about who you are going up against and be careful out there.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil almost pleading with Chris not to go through with the match, but Caulfield is not listening.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans, it’s time for the main event of the evening. It’s the Dirty White Boys taking on Adrenaline Rush in a non-title match.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway and we see the Dirty White Boys coming down to the ring to boos from the crowd….next we see the tag champs Teddy Powell and Sammy Bach coming to the ring with the tag title belts and getting cheers from the crowd. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Dirty White Boys vs. Adrenaline Rush [/B][/U] Lead Belly and Sammy Bach start the match tying up in the center of the ring. Lead Belly applies an arm wringer to the right arm of Bach. Belly pushes Bach to the ropes…and nails him in the face with a hard forearm to the face, knocking Bach’s head back. Belly sends Bach into the ropes, but Bach is able to reverse the whip…hip toss by Bach sends Belly to the mat. Bach drops an elbow to the chest of Lead Belly before bringing him to his feet. Bach shoots Belly into the Adrenaline Rush corner and tags in Teddy Powell. Powell comes in and hits Belly with three knife edge chops in the corner to the cheer of the crowd. Powell brings Belly out of the corner, but Belly stops Powell in his tracks with a thumb to the eye. Belly sends Powell into the ropes…Powerslam drives Powell into the mat! Belly slowly gets to his feet and stumbles to his corner to tag Grease Hogg as the crowd boos the tag. Grease Hogg walks over to a prone Teddy Powell and rakes his boot across Powell’s face. Hogg drags Powell to his feet, but Powell is fighting back with rights and lefts to the head, backing Hogg into the ropes in front of Lead Belly. Lead Belly has dropped off the apron as is attempting to get a title belt off the announce table! Grease Hogg drives a heavy knee into the gut of Powell inside the ring and then tosses him to the arena floor. Powell is slowly getting to his feet….OH NO! Lead Belly nails Teddy Powell right in the head with the title belt as Grease Hogg has the attention of the ref, Powell is out! Belly is laughing as the crowd boos, Belly drags Powell to his feet and tosses him in the ring. Hogg makes the cover 1…2…..3! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat Adrenaline Rush [/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No, not this way![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Dirty White Boys just defeated the tag team champions![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of the Dirty White Boys in the ring as Sammy Bach pulls his partner out of the ring.[/B]

[QUOTE=mystic;162534]Just a few days ago Dean Mcwade became the North of the Border Pro Wrestling Canadian Champion[/QUOTE] Quite spooky - as in my DAVE diary, Dean picks up the NOTBPW Canadian title in about a month's time (game time). Quite how they give him that title when they have got all the Stones, McFly, Dark Angel etc I really don't know :rolleyes:

[B][U]Jul week 3 (wed)[/U][/B] Getting into the office after an ok, Danger Zone, Charles checks the Wrestling world news backlog for tuesday [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Super Joshuya wins the Burning Junior Championship defeating Sensational Dragon, Venom, and Hyosuke Kokan [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]- Buddy Garner signs a contract extension With that done. Charles pages John into the office [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Yes Charles you wanted to see me?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes John please post these notices on the message board [/COLOR] Charles hands John a folder [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]anything else?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Not at this time[/COLOR] John leaves to post the notices [B]Charles: [/B]What’s new in the world today [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]-Marc Dubois defeats Flex for the shooting star title [B]TCW[/B]-Chance Fortune defeats Freddy Huggins to win the Hardcore title Meanwhile in his office John gets to work on updating the message board [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] By order of the “Brain Trust” Unified champion Nemesis has been ordered to appear for this week’s Danger Zone TV. The “Brain Trust” will not tolerate a champion deciding when they get to work thus undermining the higher ups of Danger and Violence Extreme. [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nemesis can be happy about this. In other news….[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] Dirty White Boys vs. Adrenaline Rush [B][U]Tag Team title match scheduled for “Attitude Adjustment”[/U][/B] With the Dirty White Boys win over the tag team champions during the last show the “Brain Trust” has decided to give the Boys a title shot against the champions at “Attitude Adjustment” [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Wow fans this already adds to a great card[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Matches scheduled for “Attitude Adjustment”[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles Title Match[/U][/B] Acid© vs. Hell Monkey [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] Chris Caulfield vs. Eddie Peak [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Tag Team Title Match[/B][/U] Dirty White Boys vs. (c)Adrenaline Rush **card subject to change** [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="green"]So much information so little time. Remember if you have any questions for any of the “Brain Trust”, thoughts you would like to share about Danger and Violence Extreme or you would like to try and predict who is going to get their hand raised in victory drop me a message and we will get back to you. Remember to watch Danger Zone TV every Tuesday on the POP Network and be sure to tune in to “Attitude Adjustment” as more matches are announced.[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jul week 3 (thurs)[/B][/U] [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- The Alliance 2K defeat The Rebellion for the Burning World Tag team titles [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]USPW[/B]-Pete the Hillbilly in an on-line chat with wrestling world news told fans that he and Jim Force are no longer speaking Charles calls Phil from his office [B]Charles:[/B] (nervous) [COLOR="Blue"]Phil did you see the last e-mail sent to us[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I did[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]What do you suggest we do?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Let me talk to some people and I will get back to you. In the meantime just remain on task.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Jul week 3 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office and puts on a pot of coffee Phil comes by the office and pokes his head in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles you got a minute?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]What do you need Phil?[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B]:[COLOR="red"] I was looking over your plans for this week and I want you to scrap them.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Why?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Looking at last week’s ratings for Danger Zone we need to come back with a killer show and I don’t care if it goes against your plans moving towards “Attitude Adjustment” or not.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok Phil, if you want me to scrap my plans for next week I will.[/COLOR] Phil leaves [B]Charles:[/B] with no plans I might as well pull names out of a hat Charles puts the names of the Danger and Violence Extreme roster into a hat first name is…..Art Reed and he will face…... Chris Caulfield. The second match is Eddie Peak vs.……Burning. Match three is…..Joey Minnesota vs. Bryan Holmes. Finally its….. Nemesis vs.…..Pistol Pete Hall. [U][B]Matches scheduled for Danger Zone TV July week 4 2006[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Chris Caulfield [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] Eddie peak vs. Burning [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Pistol Pete Hall [B]Charles: [/B]I bet Nemesis is not going to like this [B][U]Jul week 3 (sat)[/U][/B] In his office to start the day Phil has a meeting with Danger and Violence Extreme Announcer Mitch Naess [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Mitch I am glad to see that you have decided to remain with us.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Phil, DAVE has been really good to me and I have enjoyed working with all of you.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So lets get down to the business of your new contract, how does 9 months at $1,000 dollars sound?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I like the time frame but I need more money.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]How about $1,200 [/COLOR] [B]Mitch:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sounds fine to me. Happy to be back sir[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well you are a fixture here in Danger and Violence Extreme, so just sign here and we will be all set.[/COLOR] Meanwhile back in his office Charles checks Wrestling World News and finds information on Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG [/B]held their “[B]Quest of Heart[/B]” pay per view in front of 15,000 at Sapporo Stadium getting a final buyrate of 57,286. Nissho Yuasa retains the Openweight Championship defeating Marihito Masuko Super Joshuya keeps the Junior Championship beating The Awesome Kiyaru The Alliance 2K retain the tag titles with a victory over The Rebellion In the Main Event Bruce the Giant defeats former champion Raul Hughes to keep the World Title Phil walks by with leading Mitch out the door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Phil, have you taken care of the e-mail yet?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Just received word today, and it does not look good for us[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jul week 3 (sun)[/B][/U] Phil gets to the office and finds the e-mail he did not want to see. His first order of business calling in Charles and John. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles and John, take a seat. I am sure by now you have checked your e-mail.[/COLOR] [B]Charles & John:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]yes[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So what should be our plan of attack on this one?[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Well, first of all I am not happy that he at least did not come by and say anything espically after all I have done for him.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We all share the same feeling as you, so I ask again what should we do about this?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]First and for most we have to change the card for “Attitude Adjustment”[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Fans are not going to like that.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="blue"] I know John. What we have to do now is make a logical solution and hope it goes over well with the crowd.[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Since we are going to disappoint the fans lets allow them to come up with the solution by voting on the message board.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Sound like a good idea, but remember how little response we received the last time we attempted to ask the fans.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I remember[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I agree with John that it is a good idea if we can get people behind it. This way they can’t be mad at us because they have the power.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (not thrilled) [COLOR="red"]Ok you two I will agree to this idea, but we need to decide how this will be presented.[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B] [COLOR="green"]Charles I can take care of the message board, we just need well thought out plan to present the news on air.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have one request though do not announce your plan until after this week’s Danger Zone[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Fine with me.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am feeling a little better with the idea so if neither of you have anything else see you later.[/COLOR] John & Charles leave Phil’s office [B][U]Jul week 4 (mon)[/U][/B] Having a too much to drink last night, Charles takes the day off to recover

[B][U]Jul week 4 (tue) 2006[/U][/B] [B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,268 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans welcome to Mcgaw Arena and Danger and Violence Extreme. We have a great show for you tonight. By order of the “Brain Trust” Nemesis has been ordered to be in the arena. What could the “Brain Trust” have in mind?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I can’t wait to find out what is in store for the Unified champion, so “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] The camera goes to the ramp as we see the “Hardcore Assassin”; Eddie Peak coming to the ring to a round of boos from the fans….Next we see Burning making his way down with manager Padre Carrasco [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Eddie Peak vs. Burning [/U][/B] Eddie Peak and Burning tie up in the center of the ring. Peak connects with a boot to the gut and follows it up with a bodyslam to send Burning to the mat. Eddie drops an elbow to the chest. Peak taunts the fans in the front row as he brings Burning to his feet. Peak sends Burning into the ropes….Burning ducks the clothesline attempt…bounces off the ropes again…High cross body by Burning! 1….Peak quickly kicks out! Peak kicks Burning right in the head as he gets to his feet. Peak goes to the outside of the ring…Peak is looking under the ring for a weapon…the “Hardcore Assassin” pulls out a steel chair! Eddie Peak attempts to climb into the ring….OUCH; Burning with a baseball slide knocks the chair right into Peak’s face! Burning unloads with rights and lefts to the face on the outside of the ring causing Peak to drop the chair….Burning attempts to send Peak into the steps, but Peak reverses the whip….and Burning crashes back first into the steps….Burning slowly stumbles towards Peak….Peak with a boot to the gut….Peak…..Peak of Perfection right on the steel chair! The crowd is booing Peak as Burning lays on the outside lifeless. Peak rolls Burning into the ring, 1….2…..3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats Burning [/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Peak was in control tonight![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mitch look…..Peak has the steel chair! Peak is taking apart Burning with those shots![/COLOR] Mit[B]ch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]The “Hardcore Assassin” is ruthless tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Padre Carrasco is slowly getting into the ring…OH NO! Peak just took him out as well![/COLOR] Eddie Peak leaves the ring with the steel chair laughing as the crowd boos [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak means business I hope Chris Caulfield knows what he has gotten himself into at “Attitude Adjustment?”[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Speaking of Chris Caulfield his match with Art Reed is next![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B]That should be a good one. Camera goes to the ramp as Chris Caulfield comes to the ring to cheers from the fans…..The former Brass Knuckles champion Art Reed comes to the ring also to cheers from the fans to face the “Hardcore American”. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Art Reed vs. Chris Caulfield [/U][/B] Caulfield and Reed met in the center of the ring and shake hands before the bell. Bell rings and Chris and Art tie up in the center of the ring. Caulfield with an arm wringer on the right arm of Reed. Caulfield pushes Reed back to the ropes and nails him with a knife-edge chop to the chest, Caulfield with a forearm to the side of the head before shooting Reed to the ropes. Reed ducks the clothesline attempt and bounces off the other side…Reed connects with a hard clothesline of his own as some of the crowd cheers Reed on. Reed pulls Caulfield to his feet and locks up with him again. Snap suplex by Reed sends the Hardcore American the mat again. Reed drops an elbow to the chest of Caulfield and brings him back to his feet. Caulfield rakes the eyes of Reed to get the advantage then tosses Reed out of the ring. The Hardcore American drops to the outside to continue the match. Caulfield with a knife-edge chop to Reed lying against the guardrail. Caulfield with a hard right hand to the jaw, drags Reed to by his hair and slams him face first into the ring post, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as the fans have their favorite. The “Hardcore American” rolls Reed back into the ring. Chris drops a knee right onto Reed’s face before bringing him up to his feet. Caulfield drives a knee into Reed’s gut….Caulfield lifts Reed onto his shoulders…Death Valley Driver sends Reed crashing to the mat! Caulfield covers Reed, 1….2….Reed gets his shoulder up at the last second to the delight of his fans and the disgust of Caulfield’s fans. Caulfield drags an all most lifeless Reed to his feet…Reed surprises Caulfield with a small package! 1…2…Caulfield kicks out! Chris storms to the outside of the ring…Caulfield looks under the ring and pulls out a chair! Caulfield slides back in as Reed is getting to his feet…SMACK! Caulfield drops Reed with a chair shot right in front of the ref! Caulfield covers Reed, 1…2…3! [B]Chris Caulfield defeats Art Reed[/B] Caulfield drops the chair right on Reed’s face and walks out of the ring [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Caulfield uses a chair to pick up the victory, and now just storms out of the ring and to the back. Even though he won, he does not look too happy.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Art Reed is now getting to his feet, and does not look pleased that Caulfield would use a chair against him to win the match.[/COLOR] Camera shot goes from Reed in the ring to backstage where Phil Vibert and Bryan Holmes are talking [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Bryan ready for your match tonight, I mean you don’t have to go through with it.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I want to get back in the ring after what Eddie Peak did to me. I will beat Joey Minnesota tonight then I want you to sign me a match against Peak because I am going to take him out![/COLOR] Camera shot goes to the ramp where Joey Minnesota makes his way out [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Those are strong words from the former champion.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Even so, he better not look past the man standing in the ring.[/COLOR] Next Bryan Holmes and Phil Vibert come out to a mixed reaction from the crowd [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Joey Minnesota[/U][/B] Holmes and Minnesota lock up as Phil Vibert looks on from outside. Minnesota sneaks in a thumb to the eye and a kick to the gut before sending Holmes to the mat with a bodyslam. Joey drops an elbow but misses as Holmes rolls out of the way and to his feet. Holmes slaps Minnesota as he gets to his feet. Holmes applies a side headlock on Minnesota gaining control in the center of the ring... Minnesota fights back with an elbow to the gut before shoving Holmes towards the ropes. Holmes off the ropes drops Minnesota with a hard clothesline. Holmes goes to the top rope and waits for Minnesota to get to his feet…Holmes off the top with a double axe handle, sends Joey staggering… Canadian Kiss drops Joey! Holmes covers Minnesota 1…2….3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Joey Minnesota[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What a win for Holmes![/COLOR] Without warning Eric Tyler comes walking to the ring and asks for a mic [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I bet you are thinking to yourself “What in the world is Eric Tyler doing out here right now?” It seems that your new hero Akima Brave has finally realized that he is beneath me and can not beat me one on one at “Attitude Adjustment”. I scared him so much that the worthless punk decided to run to that second rate promotion known as Supreme Wrestling Federation. [/COLOR] Crowd boos that announcement [COLOR="green"]Phil Vibert because of that you should come out here right now at declare me the winner.[/COLOR] After a few seconds, Phil Vibert, Owner of Danger and Violence Extreme comes out to the stage. [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Eric, Eric, Eric….while you are correct that Akima Brave has left for the SWF, you are wrong to think that I am just going to declare you the winner and get you out of a match at “Attitude Adjustment.” No sir, not only are you going to have a match at “Attitude Adjustment” I am going let the fans decide your opponent.[/COLOR] Phil walks to the back as the fans cheer that decision and Eric Tyler is left fuming in the ring. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What an announcement! Fans you heard correctly, you get to decide Eric Tyler’s opponent for “Attitude Adjustment”. Check back tomorrow as we will have all the information you need![/COLOR] Camera shot goes from Tyler in the ring to the backstage area where we see Unified Champion Nemesis walking through the back and stopping to read a sheet of paper on the wall. After he reads it he gets angry and destroys a near by table. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nemesis must have just read about his match tonight against Pistol Pete Hall.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not only is that match tonight, but it’s our main event and it’s next![/COLOR] Camera goes to the ramp where we see Pistol Pete Hall coming down to the ring getting some cheers from the fans…The camera spots Nemesis charging to the ring [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Nemesis vs. Pistol Pete Hall [/U][/B] Nemesis gets into the ring and starts unloading lefts and rights to the head of Pistol Pete backing him into the corner as the bell rings to start the match. Nemesis drives a knee right into the gut of Pistol Pete before hitting him with a wicked knife edge chop to the chest. Nemesis sends Hall into the ropes …dropping him with a nice clothesline. Nemesis misses the elbow drop as Hall moves out of the way. Hall slowly gets to his feet; firing lefts and rights to the gut of Nemesis…Hall with a heavy right hand to the head backs Nemesis to the ropes. Pistol Pete backs up and gathers a head of steam knocking both himself and Nemesis through the ropes and to the arena floor after connecting with a charging forearm to the face of Nemesis. Hall gets to his feet first, kicking Nemesis twice in the head before bringing him to his feet. A bodyslam by Pistol Pete sends Nemesis to the floor again. Pistol Pete drags the Unified champion to his feet but Nemesis takes the low road with a rake of the eyes. Nemesis brings Pistol Pete to the steel steps and attempts to ram Pete’s head into the steps but Pistol blocks it and counters with a hard knife edge chop to the chest before ramming Nemesis’s head into the steps! Pistol Pete rolls Nemesis into the ring to the approval of the crowd. Pistol covers Nemesis 1…2….Nemesis kicks out! Pistol rains down rights and lefts to the skull of the champ to keep him down on the mat. Pistol gets up, pulling Nemesis to his feet. Hall shoots Nemesis into the ropes….Pistol Whip Lariat….misses, Nemesis with a boot to the gut, Nemesis Arrow! Nemesis covers Pistol Pete Hall. 1…2….3! [B]Nemesis defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show. Good night everybody![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis grabs the title away from the ref and stands in the center of the ring with the title above his head as the show goes off the air.[/B]

[B][U]Jul week 4 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office, puts on a pot of coffee and gets to work [B]Charles:[/B] We have one more show before “Attitude Adjustment” before this I first I need to decide who gets into the list for the fans choice match against Eric Tyler. Charles looks through the roster… This is a good set of wrestlers to choose from. Charles calls in John to his office [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]John I have decided on the five wrestlers who will get the shot at being Eric Tyler’s opponent for “Attitude Adjustment”. Go ahead and post these names on the message board.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Will do[/COLOR] John gets to his office and starts posting the message for the “Fans Choice Match” against Eric Tyler at “Attitude Adjustment”. [B]John:[/B] who did Charles pick? [B]Mystic: [/B][COLOR="green"]Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme this is your master of the message board, Mystic and today I have an important question for all of you. Who would you like to see the “ Traditionalist” Eric Tyler face at Attitude Adjustment? Now you may be thinking does Tyler all ready have an opponent for the pay per view? If you were with us last night on Danger Zone you found out that Eric Tyler’s scheduled opponent Akima Brave quit Danger and Violence Extreme to go to the SWF. Even so that will not get Eric off the hook at “Attitude Adjustment” because you are in control! Now lets find out who your choices are.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]JD Morgan[/U][/B] One of our mainstays here in Danger and Violence Extreme has been on the losing end of a handful of matches dating back to the beginning of May, but word has it the veteran has been getting help to get back on track. Does JD Morgan have what it takes to turn it around? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/U] One of Danger and Violence Extreme’s newcomers shows a lot of promise even though he was on the loses end of a hard fought match against Bryan Holmes this past week. The young man can go to the mat but he can also brawl with the best if need be. Can this young gun pull off a major upset in his young career? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Guide[/U][/B] The man who was one-half of possibly the greatest tag team ever in Danger and Violence Extreme has developed a new mean streak since turning on his partner Scout. Guide has the ability to go to the air with ease or he can just as easily smash your face in with a steel chair. Add to that a new ally in Melanie Florence, Can Guide become a new force as a singles star? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Champagne Lover[/U][/B] This young man feels as if he has been passed over in recent weeks. He was recently denied a Brass Knuckles title shot by Owner Phil Vibert. Now with this opportunity will Champagne Lover be able to make Phil Vibert eat his words by beating one of the best in Eric Tyler? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Adam Matravers[/U][/B] This former tag team champion, has been on a nice run since joining Danger and Violence Extreme. Matravers can go to the air, but he can also hold his own on the ground. Currently dating color commentator Phoebe Plumridge here in Danger and Violence Extreme, will her encouragement help Adam remain on the run he is on or will Eric Tyler bring this former tag champion back down to earth? [COLOR="green"]There you have it fans, five of Danger and Violence Extreme’s top workers. Now it is up to you to decide who gets the match with Eric Tyler at “Attitude Adjustment”. To vote for your favorite, “PM” me your choice with the heading “Fans Choice Match”. You have until the pay per view to get your votes in. So be heard and help decide the card for “Attitude Adjustment!”[/COLOR]

[B][U]Jul week 4 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds new information in Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]- Squeeky McClean signs a contract extension Charles hears a knock on his door and spots Akima Brave standing in the doorway [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello Brave[/COLOR] [B]Akima Brave:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I just wanted to come by and say thank you for all you have done.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I can figure out why you signed with SWF, but I would have liked you to at least come to me first. It was pretty cheap that I had to find out that you signed with SWF from Wrestling World News. I am having to change the line-up of “Attitude Adjustment” now.[/COLOR] [B]Akima Brave:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Your right I should have come to you, but SWF gave me a really good offer that I had to take….Well I have to get going so I can meet with Rich Eisen and Sam Keith.[/COLOR] Charles gets up from his desk to shake Brave’s hand [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You have been great with me every step of the way and I know you will do great in SWF.[/COLOR] Brave leaves and Charles gets back to work [B][U]Jul week 4 (fri)[/U][/B] Getting to the office after a hard night, Charles checks up on Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Dan Stone Jr. wins the Canadian Championship defeating Dean Mcwade [B]Charles:[/B] that sucks Phil comes by and knocks on the door [B]Charles: [/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey Phil, What’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B] [COLOR="Red"]I just wanted to come by and see how you are doing[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am good, trying to finish the last plans for the pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]We are coming up on a very important month for us, so I am scheduling a meeting of the minds for Monday.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will be there[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]For the meeting, bring a list of the top three performers and the three performers you think are on thin ice.[/COLOR] Phil leaves and goes to John’s office [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What can I do for you?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Since Akima Brave left for SWF, I want you to go to the next SWF show and write a report on it. See what they do with Brave.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Jul week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and seeing nothing in Wrestling World News he gets right to work finalizing the card for “Attitude Adjustment” [B]Charles:[/B] So far on the card I have the Brass Knuckles title match (acid vs. hell monkey), the tag title match (adrenaline rush vs. Dirty White Boys), the Eric Tyler open challenge, and Chris Caulfield vs. Eddie Peak. I should get at least one more match signed before the show. Charles looks up and Nemesis is right front of his face [B]Charles:[/B] (Annoyed) [COLOR="Blue"]Yes, Nemesis what can I do for you?[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] (Not pleased) [COLOR="Green"]What were you thinking! I told you that I was not going to be wrestling any time soon! [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (Really Annoyed) [COLOR="Blue"]Nemesis, even though you are your Unified champion, you still work for us! You do not get to call the shots![/COLOR] Hearing the shouting match Phil walks into the office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Both of you calm down!...Now Nemesis you and me go back awhile. I know you don’t like it but you need to start thinking of people other than you.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I am the champ, all of these other wrestlers are living off of my success![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]It’s because of these other wrestlers that you are enjoying the success you have![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I am the best in the world and don’t you forget that![/COLOR] Nemesis storms out of the office [B][U]Jul week 4 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds new information in Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract signing)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]- Stan “the man” manna signs a contract extension [B][U]Wrestling World News (other)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]-Lee Wright leaves the company [B]Charles:[/B] What should I do for the final Danger Zone before “Attitude Adjustment?” I could focus on easy squash matches for wrestlers already in the pay per view. I could also give the five wrestlers in the running for the match against Eric Tyler a shot to impress the fans. I could also throw in a few spots working towards “The Alternate Showcase.” So many choices, so little time with an hour show. While thinking of the card line up Charles writes the preview for Danger Zone [B][U]Danger Zone TV preview for Danger Zone TV July week 4[/U][/B] Fans we are only a week away from another great Danger and Violence Extreme pay per view! Before we can get there we have one more stop to make “Attitude Adjustment”. If you watched last week, you witnessed shock and anger throughout the show. The world of Danger and Violence Extreme was shocked and angry to hear that Akima Brave had left the company. The only one not angry, but joyful about the loss was Eric Tyler as he thought he was safe from a match at “Attitude Adjustment”. That joy soon turned to anger as he was told that he did have a match at “Attitude Adjustment and that the fans will get to choose his opponent! Anger boiled over from people like Eddie Peak and Chris Caulfield who both finished off their matches using steel chairs. Nemesis destroyed a table after being booked in a match that he did not want. Will Eddie and Chris blow up again one week before they meet each other at “Attitude Adjustment? Will Nemesis break another table if he does not get his way? Will another shockwave be sent through the ranks of Danger and Violence Extreme? Tune into the POP Network this Tuesday to find out!

[B][U]Aug week 1 (mon) [/U][/B] Charles gets to the office ready for the “Brain Trust” Meeting, but first checks Wrestling World News for information. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]TCW [/B]held their “[B]Summer Showdown[/B]” pay per view in front of 14,722 at Illinois State Park getting a final buyrate of 135,039. Demon Spite retains the International title defeating Troy Tornado. Robert Oxford defeated Grunt and Paul Steadyfast to keep the Hardcore title. The tag titles remain with Stink and Kurt Laramee as they defeated Youth Gone Wild. Steve Gumble wins the All Action Title defeating Chance Fortune. In the main event, Peter Valentine retained the world title defeating BLZ Bubb Gathering up his paper work Charles heads to Phil’s office where John, and Curt are waiting. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello everyone. I have called this meeting just as a sort of check-up to see how we are doing and where we can improve. Just to get some things out of the way quickly, I have just received word that the promotion known as Warrior Engine XXV has gone under. Also all of the Networks are in the process of beginning their Fall scheduling meetings so after “Attitude Adjustment” I will be leaving town to see if I can get us a better tv deal.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]I know I will remind you again later, but we really need to expand to a two hour show. Right now everything feels rushed as far as storylines go…..[/COLOR] [B]Curt: [/B][COLOR="Purple"]Also I am getting some angry faces backstage as to people not being booked for shows.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Point taken, as that is actually goal number one during this trip. My second goal for the trip is going to be trying to get either Persona or Shaw to agree to show our pay per views in Canada. I am going to stop talking right now, do you have anything Charles?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]As we know “Attitude Adjustment” is next week. Right now I am putting together the final touches on the show which I think will go over well. The only issue I am currently having is what to do about tomorrow’s show. I don’t want to put on only one or two of the choices for Eric Tyler’s opponent because I don’t want to tip the vote one way or the other. Also I strongly believe we need at least one more match for the pay per view and I don’t want to just announce it on the message board and that be it. Here is what I was thinking for Danger Zone.[/COLOR] Charles passes out the dirt sheet for the show [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Even though votes are low right now for Tyler’s opponent at “Attitude Adjustment” I like this card. While it would be nice to get all of the guys on the show, we have to remember that even though the match should do well we can not forget about the rest of the card.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How many votes do we have for the “Fans choice match?”[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Two[/COLOR]. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]How are the guys doing on the road?[/COLOR] [B]Curt:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]As I mentioned earlier some of the guys are not happy about being left off of shows, so Phil you really need to get that second hour. Other than that our performers are “playing nice” and putting their best foot forward.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]I asked you all earlier in the week to come up with three wrestlers who are doing well in the company and three that need some help. At this time I would like to know who you picked.[/COLOR] Everyone hands their lists into Phil [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Before we call this meeting to a close I just have a few announcements and assignments. John with Akima Brave leaving to go to SWF I want you to be at their show tomorrow and write up a report of how it went.[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Ok, I will have that to you on Thursday.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Also John when will your preview for “Attitude Adjustment” be up?[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]Friday, hopefully.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]we again made a profit for the month of July of $152, 087. Good Work Everyone.[/COLOR]

Archived