The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[U][B]Jun week 2 (tues)[/B][/U] Before the show Charles is backstage at Mcgaw arena checking on some news from Wrestling World News. [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]NYCW[/B]- Willow signs a contract extension [B]NYCW[/B]-Mean Jean Cattley signs a pay per view deal [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Dark Angel signs an exclusive contract extension to remain with the company [B]AAA[/B]- Vixxen signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello Dean, thanks for showing up. With your brother leaving that does split up the Mcwade Brothers tag team obviously. So what I have decided to do is just move your Mountain Men stable mate Larry Wood into your brothers spot and have you continue on as the Mountain Men tag team.[/COLOR] [B]Dean:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I was kind of hoping to get a run at the Brass Knuckles title, but if you think this is best I will go with it.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Tonight, I don’t have anything planed for you or Larry Wood so I just want you to relax and watch the show.[/COLOR]

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[U][B]Jun week 2 (tues)[/B][/U] Before the show Charles is backstage at Mcgaw arena checking on some news from Wrestling World News. [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]NYCW[/B]- Willow signs a contract extension [B]NYCW[/B]-Mean Jean Cattley signs a pay per view deal [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Dark Angel signs an exclusive contract extension to remain with the company [B]AAA[/B]- Vixxen signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello Dean, thanks for showing up. With your brother leaving that does split up the Mcwade Brothers tag team obviously. So what I have decided to do is just move your Mountain Men stable mate Larry Wood into your brothers spot and have you continue on as the Mountain Men tag team.[/COLOR] [B]Dean:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I was kind of hoping to get a run at the Brass Knuckles title, but if you think this is best I will go with it.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Tonight, I don’t have anything planed for you or Larry Wood so I just want you to relax and watch the show.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Danger Zone TV![/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,584 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans and welcome to Mcgaw Arena, it’s Danger and Violence Extreme! We have one hell of a show for you tonight. Last Week both Eddie Peak and Nemesis staked their claim to winning the Unified Title Tournament at The Extreme Double Header Weekend; will we hear from the other wrestlers about these remarks?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Guide and Scout better known to you as New Wave have been going through rough times since losing the Tag titles to Adrenaline Rush, will the two be able to get it together tonight as they attempt to get off Death Row![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]In a match up of two former champions we have a major match on tap as Art Reed takes on Unified title tournament hopeful Bryan Holmes! Speaking of the Unified Tournament who will get paired up tonight and who will they face![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Enough talk, “Let’s get to the ring”![/COLOR] Matt Sparrow who is all ready in the ring looks on as JD Morgan comes down the ramp way for the opening contest. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]JD Morgan vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Sparrow and Morgan lock up to being the match, Morgan sends Sparrow into the ropes, connecting with a clothesline, sending sparrow down to the mat. Morgan drops an elbow to the chest of Sparrow. Morgan brings Sparrow to his feet, Morgan swings a right hand, but the bird man ducks under and counters with a foot to the gut….DDT by Sparrow! Sparrow is hearing the cheers from the crowd…Morgan slowly back to his feet catches Sparrow by off guard with charging high knee to the back sending Sparrow through the ropes and to the floor. Morgan to the floor brings Sparrow to his feet, Morgan drives Sparrow back first into the apron and rolls him back into the ring…Sparrow is in pain as the ref goes to check on him…..What the hell! Champagne Lover throws JD Morgan into the steel steps! Lover rolls JD into the ring…..Sparrow spots JD laying in the ring, Sparrow crawls over….1…..2…..3! [B]Matt Sparrow defeats JD Morgan[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What was that! How did the ref not notice Champagne Lover attack JD Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look at the ring, Lover is laughing at JD. Why did he attack Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hold on, something is going on in the back.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where we find Acid and Burning attacking a downed “Mile High” Adam Matravers. Laughing Acid and Burning walk away leaving Matravers down on the concrete. Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B](with a look of shock) [COLOR="blue"]No!..... Adam![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]……Moving on to our next match, the problems between Scout and Guide continue to baffle me. Complete miscommunication has lead to our cameras picking up numerous shouting matches between them. I hope they can put their differences aside tonight because the team they are facing tonight is not a push over in Death Row.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway where we see Shady K and Knuckles come to the ring for the match…….The music of New Wave starts and down the rampway comes Scout……alone as he gets into the ring. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What’s going on here?......Well there is the bell,….I guess we have a handicap match![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Death Row vs. Scout [/U][/B] Scout charges at Knuckles and Shady K before the bell rings, but gets overpowered as the tag team takes him to the mat. Shady K connects with a hard right knee to the jaw of Scout. Shady K drops an elbow to the chest of Scout as the ref gets Knuckles to the outside. Shady brings Scout to his feet and nails him with a right forearm to the side of the head staggering one half of the former tag champs. Shady pushes Scout against the ropes before whipping him across the ring…..Scout ducks a clothesline attempt…Scout rebounds off the ropes….spear by Scout drops Shady to the mat. Scout is unloading with punches to the head of Shady as the crowd cheers on Scout. Knuckles charges in the ring dropping an elbow to the back of Scout’s neck, before the ref can restrain him. Shady K gets to his feet and throws Scout outside the ring. Knuckles drops down off the apron laughing at Scout as he kicks him in the head. Knuckles lifts Scout…..Knuckle Duster by Knuckles, and Scout is hurt! Knuckles rolls Scout back in, Shady K for the pin, 1…2…3! [B]Death Row defeats Scout[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Scout had no chance tonight, Guide should be ashamed of himself. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B][COLOR="red"] Where was Guide tonight? [/COLOR] Camera shows Scout being helped from the ring and to the back with the help of some of the backstage crew. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Moving on, next, we have a great one on one match up for you, Bryan Holmes is in the tournament to crown the new Unified Champion but first he must get by former Brass Knuckles champion the “Pure Athlete” Art Reed. [/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Art Reed has had problems of his own recently. Once he was friends with the current Brass Knuckles but jealousy ended their friendship when Acid attacked him after a match. Since then Acid has defeated Reed for the championship and made his life miserable. The question tonight is who will focus on their task at hand and pick up the victory?[/COLOR] Art Reed comes to the ring, gets cheers from the crowd….Bryan Holmes makes his way down to the ring with his manager, Owner of Danger and Violence Extreme Phil Vibert to a mixed reaction. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Art Reed [/U][/B] Holmes and Reed lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Holmes gets the advantage applying an arm wringer on the left arm of Reed. Reed retaliates countering the arm wringer and applying one on Holmes’s right arm. Reed drops a sharp elbow on to the twisted arm of Holmes following it up with a knife edge chop to the chest. Reed drives a foot into the gut of Holmes backing him to the ropes where Reed hits another knife edge chop to the chest. Reed attempts to send Holmes across the ring but the Irish whip gets reversed as Reed comes off the ropes, Holmes sends Reed to the mat with a simple hip toss. Holmes stomps right on Reed’s head getting some boos from the crowd. Bryan brings Reed to his feet, only to bodyslam him back down to the mat, getting a thumbs up from his manager, Mr. Vibert. Holmes reaches down for Reed but Reed counters with a thumb to the eye, before getting back to his feet. Reed connects with a right forearm to the side of the head, following it up with a headbutt….and a charging clothesline and Holmes is down as the crowd cheers on as Vibert slaps the apron at ringside! Reed brings Holmes to his feet and shoots him hard into the turnbuckle. Reed charges in and smashes Holmes in the corner with a hard clothesline…..Reed drives an elbow right into the face of Holmes who looks to be overmatched at this point in time. Reed backs up and connects with another charging clothesline smashing Holmes in the corner again! Reed backs up as Holmes stumbles out of the corner. Reed with a hard kick to the gut….drops Holmes with a DDT….Reed slides into the Dread Lock!.....Holmes is serious pain attempting to get to the ropes, as the crowd cheers!.....Holmes….reaches the ropes! Holmes is exhausted…Reed attempts a pin 1…2….Holmes gets his shoulder up at the last second! Reed brings Holmes to his feet, Reed backs up bouncing off the ropes, charges at Holmes….Holmes counters with an overhead belly to belly sending Reed flying! Both men are down as the crowd cheers! The ref begins his count…..neither are moving as the ref gets to 6…7….8……Holmes begins to moves…..Holmes to his feet at 9! Reed sees Holmes on his feet and attempts to use the ropes to get to his feet but Holmes nails him with a hard forearm to the back dropping Reed to one knee. Holmes is stalking Reed as he gets to his feet,….Holmes hits the Final Impact! 1…..2…..3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Art Reed[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great match from these two as the crowd is showing their approval. Vibert is getting his man out of the ring and to the back.[/COLOR] Art Reed slowly gets to his feet after the loss with the crowd still cheering. The camera follows Reed up the ramp and to the back where he finds Adam Matravers on the concrete. [B]Art: [/B][COLOR="red"]What happened?[/COLOR] [B]Adam:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning [/COLOR] [B]Art:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Let’s get you out of here.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Good thing Art Reed came along. I hope the “Brain Trust” is watching and will punish Acid and Burning for what they did.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Agree, but we will have to wait as our main event is next. For the last two weeks participants in the Unified Title tournament to crowd the Unified champion have been paired up in tag team matches.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Two weeks ago Akima Brave and Eddie Peak were teamed up and were able to defeat the Evil Henchmen. Last week Hell Monkey and the man we just saw pick up the victory in the last match, Bryan Holmes were able to defeat the Dirty White Boys. Who will get paired up this week?[/COLOR] Camera shows the rampway, and down comes Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin who enter the ring waiting for their challengers [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s Eric Tyler!.....and Nemesis?! They are challenging Hall and Martin![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"]Tyler and Nemesis are arguing in the ring as to who will start, Nemesis finally gets Tyler on to the apron. It’s looks like Nemesis and Martin will start the match.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Nemesis and Eric Tyler vs. Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin [/U][/B] Nemesis and Martin tie up with Nemesis getting an advantage with a knee to the gut before shoving Martin to the mat laughing. Nemesis kicks Martin in the gut before bringing him to his feet. Nemesis shoves Martin into the ropes nailing Martin with a hard right hand to the jaw. Nemesis is still laughing as his whips Martin into the corner with Eric Tyler. Nemesis charges at Martin hitting a hard charging shoulder causing Martin to slump to the mat…..Whoa, Tyler tags himself in and gets right in Nemesis’s face before Nemesis steps to the outside. Tyler brings drags Martin to the center of the ring…..Tyler misses an elbow drop as Martin as able to roll out of the way. Martin is to his feet and kicks Tyler in the gut and drops him with a bodyslam,…..Martin stumbles to the corner and makes the tag to Pistol Pete as the crowd cheers the tag! Hall brings Tyler to his feet, hitting him with a sharp right hand knocking Tyler to the mat. Hall hits a knee drop to the forehead of Tyler. Hall brings Tyler to his feet and sends him into the ropes, sidewalk slam by Hall, Hall covers Tyler 1..2…Nemesis breaks up the 3 count. Martin charges in the ring hitting Nemesis in the gut with a right hand, but Nemesis just tosses Martin out of the ring and drops to the floor. Back inside the ring Hall and Tyler are slugging it out, trading lefts and rights as they fight in the ring. Outside the ring Nemesis tosses Martin into the steel steps. Martin is slowly getting to his feet moving along the apron while Nemesis grabs a chair unaware of Martin being up. Hall and Tyler are still slugging it out but this time they are fighting along the ropes. Nemesis has the chair and turns around to spot Martin, Nemesis swings at Martin….Martin ducks out of the way…Tyler gets nailed with the chair! Tyler is stumbling….Pistol Whip Lariat, 1….2….3! [B]Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin defeat Nemesis and Eric Tyler[/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hall and Martin beat Tyler and Nemesis!?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look, Tyler and Nemesis are arguing on the outside of the ring! I can’t wait until the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have had fun and we will see you next week![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Tyler and Nemesis arguing in the ring[/B]

[B][U]Danger Zone TV![/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 4,584 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans and welcome to Mcgaw Arena, it’s Danger and Violence Extreme! We have one hell of a show for you tonight. Last Week both Eddie Peak and Nemesis staked their claim to winning the Unified Title Tournament at The Extreme Double Header Weekend; will we hear from the other wrestlers about these remarks?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Guide and Scout better known to you as New Wave have been going through rough times since losing the Tag titles to Adrenaline Rush, will the two be able to get it together tonight as they attempt to get off Death Row![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]In a match up of two former champions we have a major match on tap as Art Reed takes on Unified title tournament hopeful Bryan Holmes! Speaking of the Unified Tournament who will get paired up tonight and who will they face![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Enough talk, “Let’s get to the ring”![/COLOR] Matt Sparrow who is all ready in the ring looks on as JD Morgan comes down the ramp way for the opening contest. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]JD Morgan vs. Matt Sparrow [/U][/B] Sparrow and Morgan lock up to being the match, Morgan sends Sparrow into the ropes, connecting with a clothesline, sending sparrow down to the mat. Morgan drops an elbow to the chest of Sparrow. Morgan brings Sparrow to his feet, Morgan swings a right hand, but the bird man ducks under and counters with a foot to the gut….DDT by Sparrow! Sparrow is hearing the cheers from the crowd…Morgan slowly back to his feet catches Sparrow by off guard with charging high knee to the back sending Sparrow through the ropes and to the floor. Morgan to the floor brings Sparrow to his feet, Morgan drives Sparrow back first into the apron and rolls him back into the ring…Sparrow is in pain as the ref goes to check on him…..What the hell! Champagne Lover throws JD Morgan into the steel steps! Lover rolls JD into the ring…..Sparrow spots JD laying in the ring, Sparrow crawls over….1…..2…..3! [B]Matt Sparrow defeats JD Morgan[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What was that! How did the ref not notice Champagne Lover attack JD Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look at the ring, Lover is laughing at JD. Why did he attack Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hold on, something is going on in the back.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where we find Acid and Burning attacking a downed “Mile High” Adam Matravers. Laughing Acid and Burning walk away leaving Matravers down on the concrete. Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B](with a look of shock) [COLOR="blue"]No!..... Adam![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]……Moving on to our next match, the problems between Scout and Guide continue to baffle me. Complete miscommunication has lead to our cameras picking up numerous shouting matches between them. I hope they can put their differences aside tonight because the team they are facing tonight is not a push over in Death Row.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway where we see Shady K and Knuckles come to the ring for the match…….The music of New Wave starts and down the rampway comes Scout……alone as he gets into the ring. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What’s going on here?......Well there is the bell,….I guess we have a handicap match![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Knuckles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShadyK.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Death Row vs. Scout [/U][/B] Scout charges at Knuckles and Shady K before the bell rings, but gets overpowered as the tag team takes him to the mat. Shady K connects with a hard right knee to the jaw of Scout. Shady K drops an elbow to the chest of Scout as the ref gets Knuckles to the outside. Shady brings Scout to his feet and nails him with a right forearm to the side of the head staggering one half of the former tag champs. Shady pushes Scout against the ropes before whipping him across the ring…..Scout ducks a clothesline attempt…Scout rebounds off the ropes….spear by Scout drops Shady to the mat. Scout is unloading with punches to the head of Shady as the crowd cheers on Scout. Knuckles charges in the ring dropping an elbow to the back of Scout’s neck, before the ref can restrain him. Shady K gets to his feet and throws Scout outside the ring. Knuckles drops down off the apron laughing at Scout as he kicks him in the head. Knuckles lifts Scout…..Knuckle Duster by Knuckles, and Scout is hurt! Knuckles rolls Scout back in, Shady K for the pin, 1…2…3! [B]Death Row defeats Scout[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Scout had no chance tonight, Guide should be ashamed of himself. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B][COLOR="red"] Where was Guide tonight? [/COLOR] Camera shows Scout being helped from the ring and to the back with the help of some of the backstage crew. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Moving on, next, we have a great one on one match up for you, Bryan Holmes is in the tournament to crown the new Unified Champion but first he must get by former Brass Knuckles champion the “Pure Athlete” Art Reed. [/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Art Reed has had problems of his own recently. Once he was friends with the current Brass Knuckles but jealousy ended their friendship when Acid attacked him after a match. Since then Acid has defeated Reed for the championship and made his life miserable. The question tonight is who will focus on their task at hand and pick up the victory?[/COLOR] Art Reed comes to the ring, gets cheers from the crowd….Bryan Holmes makes his way down to the ring with his manager, Owner of Danger and Violence Extreme Phil Vibert to a mixed reaction. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Art Reed [/U][/B] Holmes and Reed lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Holmes gets the advantage applying an arm wringer on the left arm of Reed. Reed retaliates countering the arm wringer and applying one on Holmes’s right arm. Reed drops a sharp elbow on to the twisted arm of Holmes following it up with a knife edge chop to the chest. Reed drives a foot into the gut of Holmes backing him to the ropes where Reed hits another knife edge chop to the chest. Reed attempts to send Holmes across the ring but the Irish whip gets reversed as Reed comes off the ropes, Holmes sends Reed to the mat with a simple hip toss. Holmes stomps right on Reed’s head getting some boos from the crowd. Bryan brings Reed to his feet, only to bodyslam him back down to the mat, getting a thumbs up from his manager, Mr. Vibert. Holmes reaches down for Reed but Reed counters with a thumb to the eye, before getting back to his feet. Reed connects with a right forearm to the side of the head, following it up with a headbutt….and a charging clothesline and Holmes is down as the crowd cheers on as Vibert slaps the apron at ringside! Reed brings Holmes to his feet and shoots him hard into the turnbuckle. Reed charges in and smashes Holmes in the corner with a hard clothesline…..Reed drives an elbow right into the face of Holmes who looks to be overmatched at this point in time. Reed backs up and connects with another charging clothesline smashing Holmes in the corner again! Reed backs up as Holmes stumbles out of the corner. Reed with a hard kick to the gut….drops Holmes with a DDT….Reed slides into the Dread Lock!.....Holmes is serious pain attempting to get to the ropes, as the crowd cheers!.....Holmes….reaches the ropes! Holmes is exhausted…Reed attempts a pin 1…2….Holmes gets his shoulder up at the last second! Reed brings Holmes to his feet, Reed backs up bouncing off the ropes, charges at Holmes….Holmes counters with an overhead belly to belly sending Reed flying! Both men are down as the crowd cheers! The ref begins his count…..neither are moving as the ref gets to 6…7….8……Holmes begins to moves…..Holmes to his feet at 9! Reed sees Holmes on his feet and attempts to use the ropes to get to his feet but Holmes nails him with a hard forearm to the back dropping Reed to one knee. Holmes is stalking Reed as he gets to his feet,….Holmes hits the Final Impact! 1…..2…..3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Art Reed[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great match from these two as the crowd is showing their approval. Vibert is getting his man out of the ring and to the back.[/COLOR] Art Reed slowly gets to his feet after the loss with the crowd still cheering. The camera follows Reed up the ramp and to the back where he finds Adam Matravers on the concrete. [B]Art: [/B][COLOR="red"]What happened?[/COLOR] [B]Adam:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning [/COLOR] [B]Art:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Let’s get you out of here.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Good thing Art Reed came along. I hope the “Brain Trust” is watching and will punish Acid and Burning for what they did.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Agree, but we will have to wait as our main event is next. For the last two weeks participants in the Unified Title tournament to crowd the Unified champion have been paired up in tag team matches.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Two weeks ago Akima Brave and Eddie Peak were teamed up and were able to defeat the Evil Henchmen. Last week Hell Monkey and the man we just saw pick up the victory in the last match, Bryan Holmes were able to defeat the Dirty White Boys. Who will get paired up this week?[/COLOR] Camera shows the rampway, and down comes Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin who enter the ring waiting for their challengers [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s Eric Tyler!.....and Nemesis?! They are challenging Hall and Martin![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B][COLOR="blue"]Tyler and Nemesis are arguing in the ring as to who will start, Nemesis finally gets Tyler on to the apron. It’s looks like Nemesis and Martin will start the match.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Nemesis and Eric Tyler vs. Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin [/U][/B] Nemesis and Martin tie up with Nemesis getting an advantage with a knee to the gut before shoving Martin to the mat laughing. Nemesis kicks Martin in the gut before bringing him to his feet. Nemesis shoves Martin into the ropes nailing Martin with a hard right hand to the jaw. Nemesis is still laughing as his whips Martin into the corner with Eric Tyler. Nemesis charges at Martin hitting a hard charging shoulder causing Martin to slump to the mat…..Whoa, Tyler tags himself in and gets right in Nemesis’s face before Nemesis steps to the outside. Tyler brings drags Martin to the center of the ring…..Tyler misses an elbow drop as Martin as able to roll out of the way. Martin is to his feet and kicks Tyler in the gut and drops him with a bodyslam,…..Martin stumbles to the corner and makes the tag to Pistol Pete as the crowd cheers the tag! Hall brings Tyler to his feet, hitting him with a sharp right hand knocking Tyler to the mat. Hall hits a knee drop to the forehead of Tyler. Hall brings Tyler to his feet and sends him into the ropes, sidewalk slam by Hall, Hall covers Tyler 1..2…Nemesis breaks up the 3 count. Martin charges in the ring hitting Nemesis in the gut with a right hand, but Nemesis just tosses Martin out of the ring and drops to the floor. Back inside the ring Hall and Tyler are slugging it out, trading lefts and rights as they fight in the ring. Outside the ring Nemesis tosses Martin into the steel steps. Martin is slowly getting to his feet moving along the apron while Nemesis grabs a chair unaware of Martin being up. Hall and Tyler are still slugging it out but this time they are fighting along the ropes. Nemesis has the chair and turns around to spot Martin, Nemesis swings at Martin….Martin ducks out of the way…Tyler gets nailed with the chair! Tyler is stumbling….Pistol Whip Lariat, 1….2….3! [B]Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin defeat Nemesis and Eric Tyler[/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hall and Martin beat Tyler and Nemesis!?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look, Tyler and Nemesis are arguing on the outside of the ring! I can’t wait until the Extreme Double Header Weekend![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have had fun and we will see you next week![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Tyler and Nemesis arguing in the ring[/B]

[U][B]Jun week 2 (wed)[/B][/U] Getting in after a successful show last night, Charles gets right to work, finding some interesting items of note in Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]- The Hired Guns win the tag team titles defeating High Concept [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- The Natural signs a pay per view deal Reading more in Wrestling World News, Charles does not see Phil walk in, clapping [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Mr. Zulas, all I can say is wow! I just received the numbers on last nights broadcast and I am impressed. 169,928! Not only is that the highest ratings of the year for us, that is an increase of 35,000 from last week alone.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well, thank you Phil. I can’t take all the credit we have some great workers who put on a great show.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well keep it up and the buyrates for the Extreme Double Header Weekend will go through the roof![/COLOR] Phil walks out Charles finds an important note and calls one of the Danger and Violence Extreme team members [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello, is this JD Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Speaking. [/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I have just received a note saying that Mid Atlantic Wrestling has contacted you about wrestling for them.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]This is true, I just received the offer yesterday[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have two questions for you. One have you given them and answer to their offer and why are you even talking with them?[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]To answer your questions Mr. Zulas, I have not given them an answer yet, but I agreed to listen their offer because I don’t feel that I am being used enough in Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Even though I am not happy that they are talking with you, you are not under any excusive deal with us. What ever you do please come by and tell me in person your decision.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I will get back with you when I make my decision. Have a good day.[/COLOR] Morgan hangs up

[U][B]Jun week 2 (wed)[/B][/U] Getting in after a successful show last night, Charles gets right to work, finding some interesting items of note in Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]- The Hired Guns win the tag team titles defeating High Concept [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- The Natural signs a pay per view deal Reading more in Wrestling World News, Charles does not see Phil walk in, clapping [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Mr. Zulas, all I can say is wow! I just received the numbers on last nights broadcast and I am impressed. 169,928! Not only is that the highest ratings of the year for us, that is an increase of 35,000 from last week alone.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well, thank you Phil. I can’t take all the credit we have some great workers who put on a great show.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well keep it up and the buyrates for the Extreme Double Header Weekend will go through the roof![/COLOR] Phil walks out Charles finds an important note and calls one of the Danger and Violence Extreme team members [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello, is this JD Morgan?[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Speaking. [/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I have just received a note saying that Mid Atlantic Wrestling has contacted you about wrestling for them.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]This is true, I just received the offer yesterday[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have two questions for you. One have you given them and answer to their offer and why are you even talking with them?[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]To answer your questions Mr. Zulas, I have not given them an answer yet, but I agreed to listen their offer because I don’t feel that I am being used enough in Danger and Violence Extreme.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Even though I am not happy that they are talking with you, you are not under any excusive deal with us. What ever you do please come by and tell me in person your decision.[/COLOR] [B]Morgan:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I will get back with you when I make my decision. Have a good day.[/COLOR] Morgan hangs up

[U][B]Jun week 2 (thurs)[/B][/U] Getting into the office after having the conversation with JD Morgan about his contract issues. Charles gets right to work by calling Phil. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil, you recently said that American Option gave us a Sunday 2 hour special.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]They did[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The special leads right into the Extreme Double Header Weekend, is their any major goal you want for this special pertaining to the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not really, I was thinking that while we should mention the pay per view in some way during the show, this special can be totally separate from the pay per view if you want.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Total freedom in booking, I like that. I have some ideas that I think you will like.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Can’t wait to see them…..How’s the buildup to the pay per view coming along from your end?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Going well, I am really liking how the Unified title tournament is coming along. I have a couple of spots for you in next weeks show if you would like to see them?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Really?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Here let me e-mail them to you…….done.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (Reading the plans)…….[COLOR="red"]Sounds good. Well if you have any other ideas for me I would be glad to read them.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will make sure you get any plans I have,….have a good rest of your day.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up [B][U]Jun week 2 (fri)[/U][/B] Feeling good about today, Charles gets to the office. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Times of Trouble[/B]” pay per view at Iowa State Fayre in front of 15,000, getting a final buyrate of 386,291. The Hired Guns were successful in their first title defense defeating The Warriors of the Deep keeping their tag titles. The North American title changed hands with Angry Gilmore defeating Henry Lee. Flex retained his Shooting Star title defeating Marc Dubois. In the Main Event Christian Faith kept his title defeating Eric Eisen [B][U]Wrestling World News-(other)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]-Last night Runaway Train suffered a broken nose in his match with Groucho Bling. Train is confident that the broken nose will heal nicely and will not keep him from action. [B][U]Preview for June week 3 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] If you were not with us last week you missed one hell of a show. Art Reed and Bryan Holmes went at each other in an awesome match that saw Holmes pick up the victory over Reed connecting with the Final Impact. Also last week we paired two more members of the Unified title tournament in Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin, what we did not expect was that their opponents would be the team and Eric Tyler and Nemesis! The tag match witnessed great team work between Hall and Martin. Tyler and Nemesis could not coexist as the problems of the last few months got to them both resulting in Tyler hitting Nemesis in the back with a steel chair. What will happen this week as we bring you the hardest hitting action on tv! [B][U]Matches Scheduled for June week 3 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] New Jersey Devils vs. Dirty White Boys [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] Pistol Pete vs. Champagne Lover **predictions always welcome**

[U][B]Jun week 2 (thurs)[/B][/U] Getting into the office after having the conversation with JD Morgan about his contract issues. Charles gets right to work by calling Phil. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil, you recently said that American Option gave us a Sunday 2 hour special.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]They did[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]The special leads right into the Extreme Double Header Weekend, is their any major goal you want for this special pertaining to the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not really, I was thinking that while we should mention the pay per view in some way during the show, this special can be totally separate from the pay per view if you want.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Total freedom in booking, I like that. I have some ideas that I think you will like.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Can’t wait to see them…..How’s the buildup to the pay per view coming along from your end?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Going well, I am really liking how the Unified title tournament is coming along. I have a couple of spots for you in next weeks show if you would like to see them?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Really?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Here let me e-mail them to you…….done.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (Reading the plans)…….[COLOR="red"]Sounds good. Well if you have any other ideas for me I would be glad to read them.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will make sure you get any plans I have,….have a good rest of your day.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up [B][U]Jun week 2 (fri)[/U][/B] Feeling good about today, Charles gets to the office. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Times of Trouble[/B]” pay per view at Iowa State Fayre in front of 15,000, getting a final buyrate of 386,291. The Hired Guns were successful in their first title defense defeating The Warriors of the Deep keeping their tag titles. The North American title changed hands with Angry Gilmore defeating Henry Lee. Flex retained his Shooting Star title defeating Marc Dubois. In the Main Event Christian Faith kept his title defeating Eric Eisen [B][U]Wrestling World News-(other)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]-Last night Runaway Train suffered a broken nose in his match with Groucho Bling. Train is confident that the broken nose will heal nicely and will not keep him from action. [B][U]Preview for June week 3 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] If you were not with us last week you missed one hell of a show. Art Reed and Bryan Holmes went at each other in an awesome match that saw Holmes pick up the victory over Reed connecting with the Final Impact. Also last week we paired two more members of the Unified title tournament in Pistol Pete Hall and Johnny Martin, what we did not expect was that their opponents would be the team and Eric Tyler and Nemesis! The tag match witnessed great team work between Hall and Martin. Tyler and Nemesis could not coexist as the problems of the last few months got to them both resulting in Tyler hitting Nemesis in the back with a steel chair. What will happen this week as we bring you the hardest hitting action on tv! [B][U]Matches Scheduled for June week 3 Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] New Jersey Devils vs. Dirty White Boys [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Scout [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] Pistol Pete vs. Champagne Lover **predictions always welcome**

[U][B]Jun week 2 (sat)[/B][/U] Feeling ok about the last few days Charles, gets to work finding an important e-mail, and calls Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil, did you get this e-mail?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]which one?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The one from JD Morgan stating that he signed with Mid Atlantic Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="blue"]He is stating that after receiving an offer from the small company he took the offer and believes he can help take the promotion to the next level.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B][COLOR="red"]What? Your kidding me right?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nope, he stated that he thinks he can get Mid Atlantic to the next level?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (looking at JD’s contract) [COLOR="red"]Good news is that he is still under contract with us and that it looks as if he only signed a pay per view agreement with them. Now we just have to hope he continues to want to show up to our shows and not cause any problems for us bow that he also works for a second promotion.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Even though his win/loss record is not the best with us, I think he would still choose us over MAW. With MAW only running pay per views during the first half of the year his schedule should not be a problem.[/COLOR] With that, Phil calls John into his office [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]yes sir[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]With JD Morgan signing a deal with Mid Atlantic Wrestling, I want you to go scout them. It looks like they have a show coming up on Tuesday, so go there and bring us back a report.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Will do.[/COLOR] John leaves Phil’s office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now Charles, we should just focus on the next show, and continue on. [/COLOR] Phil hangs up and Charles gets back to work. [U][B]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B] held their "[B]Magnum[/B]" pay per view in front of 10,000 at Takamatsu Athletics Stadium, getting a final buyrate of 49,454. Team Toronto defeated Stuart Ferdinand and William Hayes to retain their tag team titles. Eisaku Hoshino defeated Pride Koiso to retain the Historical Japan title. Noriyori Sanda takes home the International title defeating Kozue Kawashima Mito Miwa defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo to kept control of the Glory Crown title. [B]Charles: [/B]They gave Bryan Holmes the win for once. [B][U]Jun week 2 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office, drinking his coffee [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]CGC[/B]- Christian Price signs a contract extension Knock, Knock [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey, Teddy Powell and Sammy Bach what brings you by today?[/COLOR] [B]Teddy: [/B][COLOR="green"]We have noticed that Danger and Violence Extreme’s biggest pay per view of the summer is coming up and we have been overlooked.[/COLOR] [B]Sammy:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Come on man, we are the tag team champions. Here you are focusing all of your attention on the Unified Title Tournament, leaving us high and dry.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]You guys want a match for the pay per view? Since you want one so badly I am going to give you not one but two matches for the weekend. You are wrestling both nights and your tag titles will be on the line for both matches.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy & Sammy:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What!?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You heard me, you wrestle both nights.[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush storms out of the office, right passed Phil [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]what is that about?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh they are just mad that I am forcing them to wrestle both nights of the pay per view[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I just came by to ask you about the pay per view. What is the general lineup going to be?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]My plan so far for the pay per view is like this. Day one will feature the four first round matches in the tournament, Adrenaline Rush will have title defense one and the match I am having you make this week on Danger Zone will take place. Day two will feature the semi-finals and the finals of the tournament, and Adrenaline Rush’s second title defense. I still have some spots open for day two so I may just throw some of our younger stars together.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]And what are the first round match-ups for the tournament?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil, you know I am not going to release that information yet. You will find out like everyone else (wed. june week 4).[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]worth a shot. Well enjoy the rest of your day.[/COLOR] Phil leaves the office

[U][B]Jun week 2 (sat)[/B][/U] Feeling ok about the last few days Charles, gets to work finding an important e-mail, and calls Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil, did you get this e-mail?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]which one?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The one from JD Morgan stating that he signed with Mid Atlantic Wrestling?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="blue"]He is stating that after receiving an offer from the small company he took the offer and believes he can help take the promotion to the next level.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B][COLOR="red"]What? Your kidding me right?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nope, he stated that he thinks he can get Mid Atlantic to the next level?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (looking at JD’s contract) [COLOR="red"]Good news is that he is still under contract with us and that it looks as if he only signed a pay per view agreement with them. Now we just have to hope he continues to want to show up to our shows and not cause any problems for us bow that he also works for a second promotion.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Even though his win/loss record is not the best with us, I think he would still choose us over MAW. With MAW only running pay per views during the first half of the year his schedule should not be a problem.[/COLOR] With that, Phil calls John into his office [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]yes sir[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]With JD Morgan signing a deal with Mid Atlantic Wrestling, I want you to go scout them. It looks like they have a show coming up on Tuesday, so go there and bring us back a report.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Will do.[/COLOR] John leaves Phil’s office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now Charles, we should just focus on the next show, and continue on. [/COLOR] Phil hangs up and Charles gets back to work. [U][B]Wrestling World News-(pay per view title matches)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B] held their "[B]Magnum[/B]" pay per view in front of 10,000 at Takamatsu Athletics Stadium, getting a final buyrate of 49,454. Team Toronto defeated Stuart Ferdinand and William Hayes to retain their tag team titles. Eisaku Hoshino defeated Pride Koiso to retain the Historical Japan title. Noriyori Sanda takes home the International title defeating Kozue Kawashima Mito Miwa defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo to kept control of the Glory Crown title. [B]Charles: [/B]They gave Bryan Holmes the win for once. [B][U]Jun week 2 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office, drinking his coffee [U][B]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/B][/U] [B]CGC[/B]- Christian Price signs a contract extension Knock, Knock [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey, Teddy Powell and Sammy Bach what brings you by today?[/COLOR] [B]Teddy: [/B][COLOR="green"]We have noticed that Danger and Violence Extreme’s biggest pay per view of the summer is coming up and we have been overlooked.[/COLOR] [B]Sammy:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Come on man, we are the tag team champions. Here you are focusing all of your attention on the Unified Title Tournament, leaving us high and dry.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]You guys want a match for the pay per view? Since you want one so badly I am going to give you not one but two matches for the weekend. You are wrestling both nights and your tag titles will be on the line for both matches.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy & Sammy:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What!?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You heard me, you wrestle both nights.[/COLOR] Adrenaline Rush storms out of the office, right passed Phil [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]what is that about?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh they are just mad that I am forcing them to wrestle both nights of the pay per view[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I just came by to ask you about the pay per view. What is the general lineup going to be?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]My plan so far for the pay per view is like this. Day one will feature the four first round matches in the tournament, Adrenaline Rush will have title defense one and the match I am having you make this week on Danger Zone will take place. Day two will feature the semi-finals and the finals of the tournament, and Adrenaline Rush’s second title defense. I still have some spots open for day two so I may just throw some of our younger stars together.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]And what are the first round match-ups for the tournament?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil, you know I am not going to release that information yet. You will find out like everyone else (wed. june week 4).[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]worth a shot. Well enjoy the rest of your day.[/COLOR] Phil leaves the office

[U][B]Jun week 3 (tue)[/B][/U] Backstage with Phil at Mcgaw Arena Charles finds some information worth his time in Wrestling World News [U][B]Wrestling World News (other)[/B][/U] Signing a written contract with NOTBPW, Cliff Wilson left NYCW and CGC last night [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]-Dread wins the Glory Crown title defeating Mito Miwa [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]-Shane Nelson signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B]What?! [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey, Phil come look at this……NYCW has offered our Brass Knuckles champion a contract.[/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 3 (tue)[/B][/U] Backstage with Phil at Mcgaw Arena Charles finds some information worth his time in Wrestling World News [U][B]Wrestling World News (other)[/B][/U] Signing a written contract with NOTBPW, Cliff Wilson left NYCW and CGC last night [B][U]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/U][/B] [B]PGHW[/B]-Dread wins the Glory Crown title defeating Mito Miwa [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]-Shane Nelson signs a contract extension [B]Charles:[/B]What?! [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey, Phil come look at this……NYCW has offered our Brass Knuckles champion a contract.[/COLOR]

[U][B]Danger Zone TV![/B][/U] Mcgaw Arena 4,291 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans and welcome to Danger Zone TV, and Danger and Violence Extreme! If you missed last week you missed one hell of a show, the only question tonight is can we top it![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well we can’t find out unless we start the show so, “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway as we see the Dirty White Boys, Grease Hogg and Lead Belly come to the ring. Grease Hogg is coming to the ring kendo stick while Lead Belly has a steel chain as the crowd boos the two. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Looks like they came for a fight.[/COLOR] Alex Braun and Tank Bradley make their way out to cheers from the crowd. Both are unarmed as they charge the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]The New Jersey Devils vs. Dirty White Boys[/B][/U] Alex Braun and Tank Bradley slide into the ring catching the Dirty White Boys off guard as Braun starts trading fists with Grease Hogg while Tank Bradley and Lead Belly trade fists. Alex Braun and Tank Bradley drop the Dirty White Boys with stereo clotheslines forcing them to roll to the floor to regroup, getting cheers from the crowd. Grease Hogg slides into the ring while Lead belly stays on the outside. Alex Braun goes to the apron as Tank locks up with Grease Hogg. Tank delivers a nice bodyslam on Grease Hogg and follows it up with an elbow to the chest. Out on the floor Lead Belly pulls Alex Braun off the apron getting the attention of Tank. Tank is distracted by Belly and Braun fighting on the outside and does not see Grease Hogg get to his feet. Tank turns around to focus back on Hogg, THWACK! Grease Hogg nails Tank with the kendo stick right to the head, Hogg covers Bradley, 1….2…..3! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat The New Jersey Devils[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tough break for the Devils. The Dirty White Boys used the weapons to their advantage.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] (Reading a note) [COLOR="red"]I guess the Dirty White Boys are trying to impress the “Brain Trust”. In a note just handed to me it states that the Tag Team champions Adrenaline Rush will be defending their titles during day 1 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend….That’s not all though, the winners of the match will be defending the titles again on day 2! [/COLOR] Cheers from the crowd for that announcement [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]WOW! Does it say who Adrenaline Rush will be defending against on Day 1?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It does not give the challengers for Adrenaline Rush or the team that will be facing the winners on day 2.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where Larry Wood is seen walking by an open door and off camera. Inside the room, Guide and Scout are Arguing. [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Where the hell were you last week?[/COLOR] [B]Guide: [/B][COLOR="Green"]I told you man, I was in Indiana and my flight was delayed at the last minute.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What were you doing in Indiana!?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I had some business to take care of, I’m sorry I could not be here.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am not sure that I believe you, attempting to get the titles back against Adrenaline Rush, I went to tag you in and you were on the floor talking with the fans. Now you don’t even show up for a match?....You better get your head in the game. I have a match with Joey Minnesota, will you be there tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I will come with you to ringside, and again I am sorry about last week.[/COLOR] As they leave for Scout’s match, we hear the voices of Adam Matravers and Art Reed [B]Matravers:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Acid and Burning attacked me last week, so what are you going to do about it?[/COLOR] [B]Reed: [/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning attacked me last month and on top of that I still have not received my rematch for the Brass Knuckles title![/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Guys I know you both have had issues with Acid and Burning in the past and you both would like to get your hands on them. Considering that here is what I am going to do. At the Extreme Double Header Weekend it will be the two of you vs. Acid and Burning in a tag team match and if you guys can beat them then Reed you may get your rematch.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers at the Extreme Double Header Weekend, that will be one great match! One thing is for sure though Acid and Burning can not be happy about what just happened.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]If you are just tuning in, how dare you. Earlier tonight we witnessed more tension between Guide and Scout as Scout laid into his tag team partner wanting some answers. He wanted those answers in part because of Guide not arriving for the scheduled tag team match against Death Row which lead to Scout loosing a handicap match instead. Up next Scout has a one on one match with Joey Minnesota, which Guide has promised to be at.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway, where Joey Minnesota comes to the ring,…….next Scout comes to the with ring with guide next to him. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Joey Minnesota vs. Scout [/U][/B] Joey and Scout tie up in the center of the ring. Minnesota gets the advantage kicking Scout in the gut doubling him over. Minnesota with a hard right forearm to the side of the head, following it up with a knee to Scout’ s face dropping him to the mat eliciting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Minnesota drops an elbow on the chest of Scout, and brings Scout to his feet. Joey whips Scout into the ropes and sends Scout high into the air with a backdrop. Minnesota is feeling good as he heads to the top rope….Minnesota comes off the top with a flying headbutt,……Scout rolls out of the way just in time and Joey bounces off the mat! Scout gets to his feet, waiting for Minnesota to get up…..Dropkick by Scout and Joey’s on the mat again. Scout locks in an arm bar to Minnesota’s left arm keeping Joey in place…..Scout drives two forearms in the exposed ribs of Minnesota as Guide attempts to get support from the crowd for his tag team partner. Minnesota fights back up to a knee….now back to a vertical base. Joey uses his free arm to push Scout into the ropes. Minnesota with a knee to the gut, Joey attempts to whip Scout across the ring but its reversed….Minnesota bounces off the ropes…..Hot Shot by Scout has Minnesota staggering….Bridging German Suplex….1……2…..Minnesota gets out just before the 3 getting gasps from the crowd! Scout wondering what to do heads to the top rope……Flying Body Press from Scout connects….wait Minnesota rolls through! 1…..2…..Minnesota has the tights….3! [B]Joey Minnesota defeats Scout[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Joey Minnesota cheated to get the victory. Look as soon as his hand was raised he bolts from the ring……..Guide is sliding into the ring to console his tag team partner…….What the Hell, Guide just decked Scout![/COLOR] Crowd boos [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Guide is not finished Mitch![/COLOR] Guide drags Scout out of the ring, and hits Scout with another right hand before slamming Scout’s head into the ringpost…… [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]OH MY GOD! Guide has just delivered a DDT on the floor to Scout. Scout is busted open![/COLOR] EMTs and other staff come down to ringside to stabilize Scout on a stretcher. Guide leaves up the rampway laughing as the crowd is in shock. [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]I hope Scout will be ok. Fans we will get information for you as fast as we can but we must continue on with the show. Earlier today former Unified Champion Eric Tyler sat down with our Melanie Florence to discuss the Unified Title Tournament.[/COLOR] We go to video from earlier today [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]First off I would like to say thank you for letting us get to do this interview. Back at “Total Disruption” you looked to have the title won until replays showed that both you and Nemesis had your shoulder to the mat, which leads us to the Unified Title Tournament at the Extreme Double Header Weekend.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I don’t know what the “Brain Trust” is thinking but this tournament should not even be happening because I never lost the match. I should still be champion! [/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Seven of the top competitors here in Danger and Violence Extreme are looking to win the title and thus keeping you from taking it back. My questions is as the former champion who do you believe is the biggest threat to you in this tournament?[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No one is this tournament is worthy to step in the ring with me. They might as well give me the title back right now.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well fans Eric Tyler seems serious about winning the title back at the Extreme Double Header Weekend. Please Join us June week 4Sunday.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What do you mean seems, I AM serious![/COLOR] Video ends and we go back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eric Tyler means business, I would not want to face him in the tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show, but before we get to the main event of the evening. “Hardcore Hell” this Sunday night on American Option, its another chance to see all of your favorite wrestlers on this 2 hour show. So please join us this Sunday on American Option as we bring you the hardest hitting action on tv![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You done yet,,,,I want to get to the main event, its Champagne Lover taking on Pistol Pete Hall.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Pistol Pete Hall vs. Champagne Lover [/U][/B] Hall and Lover lock up in the center in the ring. Hall connects with a forearm to the side of Lover’s head and a European uppercut knocking Lover’s head back. Hall hits a bodyslam putting Lover to the mat. Hall drops an elbow to the chest of Lover getting a few cheers form the crowd. Hall brings Lover to his feet, but Lover sneaks in a thumb to the right eye, Lover surprises Hall with a quick arm drag. Lover on target with a standing dropkick floors Hall. Lover stomps on the right knee before dropping an elbow on the same knee. Lover laughs as he drives a boot into Pistol’s face. Champagne brings Hall to his feet and tosses him out of the ring allowing Hall to crash to the arena floor. Lover out to the floor kicks Hall in the gut. Lover taunts some of the people at ringside getting more boos from the crowd, but as he does this he does not see Hall getting to his feet. Pistol with a double axe handle to the back of Lover driving him into the guardrail. Pistol grabs Lover by the hair and slams Champagne’s face into the railing! Hall quickly slides in the ring to break up the referees ten count and rolls back out to continue the attack on Lover. Hall hits a knife-edge chop to the chest on Lover against the rail. Hall grabs Lover and attempts to send him into the post but Lover reverse and Hall smacks the post instead! Lover rolls Hall back into the ring for the cover 1.....2….Hall gets his shoulder up at the last second, getting cheers from the crowd! Lover brings Hall to his feet, but Hall is fighting it with fists to the gut of Lover and now both are trading punches in the center of the ring. Hall is getting the upper hand, rocking Lover, Hall with a discuss clothesline…….OH NO! Lover ducks and the ref gets dropped!....... Lover whips Hall into the ropes…….Pistol Whip Lariat by Hall and Lover is down!..........What the Hell, Nemesis has stormed the ring!.....kick to the gut by Nemesis on Hall, …….Nemesis Arrow on Hall by Nemesis and Hall is out! Nemesis is over reviving Lover…….Lover to his feet…. to the top rope…..Champagne Sunrise! Nemesis is reviving the ref…..the ref makes the count 1…..2…..3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Lover gets the win thanks to Nemesis![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hall is out, and Nemesis is smiling.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Fans remember to join us for “Hardcore Hell” this Sunday and the Extreme Double Header Weekend, good night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Nemesis smiling as he walks backwards up the ramp[/B]

[U][B]Danger Zone TV![/B][/U] Mcgaw Arena 4,291 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe PlumRidge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans and welcome to Danger Zone TV, and Danger and Violence Extreme! If you missed last week you missed one hell of a show, the only question tonight is can we top it![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well we can’t find out unless we start the show so, “Lets get to the ring!”[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway as we see the Dirty White Boys, Grease Hogg and Lead Belly come to the ring. Grease Hogg is coming to the ring kendo stick while Lead Belly has a steel chain as the crowd boos the two. [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Looks like they came for a fight.[/COLOR] Alex Braun and Tank Bradley make their way out to cheers from the crowd. Both are unarmed as they charge the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]The New Jersey Devils vs. Dirty White Boys[/B][/U] Alex Braun and Tank Bradley slide into the ring catching the Dirty White Boys off guard as Braun starts trading fists with Grease Hogg while Tank Bradley and Lead Belly trade fists. Alex Braun and Tank Bradley drop the Dirty White Boys with stereo clotheslines forcing them to roll to the floor to regroup, getting cheers from the crowd. Grease Hogg slides into the ring while Lead belly stays on the outside. Alex Braun goes to the apron as Tank locks up with Grease Hogg. Tank delivers a nice bodyslam on Grease Hogg and follows it up with an elbow to the chest. Out on the floor Lead Belly pulls Alex Braun off the apron getting the attention of Tank. Tank is distracted by Belly and Braun fighting on the outside and does not see Grease Hogg get to his feet. Tank turns around to focus back on Hogg, THWACK! Grease Hogg nails Tank with the kendo stick right to the head, Hogg covers Bradley, 1….2…..3! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat The New Jersey Devils[/B] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Tough break for the Devils. The Dirty White Boys used the weapons to their advantage.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] (Reading a note) [COLOR="red"]I guess the Dirty White Boys are trying to impress the “Brain Trust”. In a note just handed to me it states that the Tag Team champions Adrenaline Rush will be defending their titles during day 1 of the Extreme Double Header Weekend….That’s not all though, the winners of the match will be defending the titles again on day 2! [/COLOR] Cheers from the crowd for that announcement [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]WOW! Does it say who Adrenaline Rush will be defending against on Day 1?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It does not give the challengers for Adrenaline Rush or the team that will be facing the winners on day 2.[/COLOR] Camera goes backstage where Larry Wood is seen walking by an open door and off camera. Inside the room, Guide and Scout are Arguing. [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Where the hell were you last week?[/COLOR] [B]Guide: [/B][COLOR="Green"]I told you man, I was in Indiana and my flight was delayed at the last minute.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What were you doing in Indiana!?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I had some business to take care of, I’m sorry I could not be here.[/COLOR] [B]Scout:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am not sure that I believe you, attempting to get the titles back against Adrenaline Rush, I went to tag you in and you were on the floor talking with the fans. Now you don’t even show up for a match?....You better get your head in the game. I have a match with Joey Minnesota, will you be there tonight?[/COLOR] [B]Guide:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Yes, I will come with you to ringside, and again I am sorry about last week.[/COLOR] As they leave for Scout’s match, we hear the voices of Adam Matravers and Art Reed [B]Matravers:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Acid and Burning attacked me last week, so what are you going to do about it?[/COLOR] [B]Reed: [/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning attacked me last month and on top of that I still have not received my rematch for the Brass Knuckles title![/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Guys I know you both have had issues with Acid and Burning in the past and you both would like to get your hands on them. Considering that here is what I am going to do. At the Extreme Double Header Weekend it will be the two of you vs. Acid and Burning in a tag team match and if you guys can beat them then Reed you may get your rematch.[/COLOR] Camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Acid and Burning vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers at the Extreme Double Header Weekend, that will be one great match! One thing is for sure though Acid and Burning can not be happy about what just happened.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]If you are just tuning in, how dare you. Earlier tonight we witnessed more tension between Guide and Scout as Scout laid into his tag team partner wanting some answers. He wanted those answers in part because of Guide not arriving for the scheduled tag team match against Death Row which lead to Scout loosing a handicap match instead. Up next Scout has a one on one match with Joey Minnesota, which Guide has promised to be at.[/COLOR] Camera goes to the rampway, where Joey Minnesota comes to the ring,…….next Scout comes to the with ring with guide next to him. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Joey Minnesota vs. Scout [/U][/B] Joey and Scout tie up in the center of the ring. Minnesota gets the advantage kicking Scout in the gut doubling him over. Minnesota with a hard right forearm to the side of the head, following it up with a knee to Scout’ s face dropping him to the mat eliciting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Minnesota drops an elbow on the chest of Scout, and brings Scout to his feet. Joey whips Scout into the ropes and sends Scout high into the air with a backdrop. Minnesota is feeling good as he heads to the top rope….Minnesota comes off the top with a flying headbutt,……Scout rolls out of the way just in time and Joey bounces off the mat! Scout gets to his feet, waiting for Minnesota to get up…..Dropkick by Scout and Joey’s on the mat again. Scout locks in an arm bar to Minnesota’s left arm keeping Joey in place…..Scout drives two forearms in the exposed ribs of Minnesota as Guide attempts to get support from the crowd for his tag team partner. Minnesota fights back up to a knee….now back to a vertical base. Joey uses his free arm to push Scout into the ropes. Minnesota with a knee to the gut, Joey attempts to whip Scout across the ring but its reversed….Minnesota bounces off the ropes…..Hot Shot by Scout has Minnesota staggering….Bridging German Suplex….1……2…..Minnesota gets out just before the 3 getting gasps from the crowd! Scout wondering what to do heads to the top rope……Flying Body Press from Scout connects….wait Minnesota rolls through! 1…..2…..Minnesota has the tights….3! [B]Joey Minnesota defeats Scout[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Joey Minnesota cheated to get the victory. Look as soon as his hand was raised he bolts from the ring……..Guide is sliding into the ring to console his tag team partner…….What the Hell, Guide just decked Scout![/COLOR] Crowd boos [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Guide is not finished Mitch![/COLOR] Guide drags Scout out of the ring, and hits Scout with another right hand before slamming Scout’s head into the ringpost…… [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]OH MY GOD! Guide has just delivered a DDT on the floor to Scout. Scout is busted open![/COLOR] EMTs and other staff come down to ringside to stabilize Scout on a stretcher. Guide leaves up the rampway laughing as the crowd is in shock. [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]I hope Scout will be ok. Fans we will get information for you as fast as we can but we must continue on with the show. Earlier today former Unified Champion Eric Tyler sat down with our Melanie Florence to discuss the Unified Title Tournament.[/COLOR] We go to video from earlier today [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]First off I would like to say thank you for letting us get to do this interview. Back at “Total Disruption” you looked to have the title won until replays showed that both you and Nemesis had your shoulder to the mat, which leads us to the Unified Title Tournament at the Extreme Double Header Weekend.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I don’t know what the “Brain Trust” is thinking but this tournament should not even be happening because I never lost the match. I should still be champion! [/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Seven of the top competitors here in Danger and Violence Extreme are looking to win the title and thus keeping you from taking it back. My questions is as the former champion who do you believe is the biggest threat to you in this tournament?[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]No one is this tournament is worthy to step in the ring with me. They might as well give me the title back right now.[/COLOR] [B]Melanie Florence:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well fans Eric Tyler seems serious about winning the title back at the Extreme Double Header Weekend. Please Join us June week 4Sunday.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What do you mean seems, I AM serious![/COLOR] Video ends and we go back to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eric Tyler means business, I would not want to face him in the tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Fans we hope you have enjoyed tonight’s show, but before we get to the main event of the evening. “Hardcore Hell” this Sunday night on American Option, its another chance to see all of your favorite wrestlers on this 2 hour show. So please join us this Sunday on American Option as we bring you the hardest hitting action on tv![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You done yet,,,,I want to get to the main event, its Champagne Lover taking on Pistol Pete Hall.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Pistol Pete Hall vs. Champagne Lover [/U][/B] Hall and Lover lock up in the center in the ring. Hall connects with a forearm to the side of Lover’s head and a European uppercut knocking Lover’s head back. Hall hits a bodyslam putting Lover to the mat. Hall drops an elbow to the chest of Lover getting a few cheers form the crowd. Hall brings Lover to his feet, but Lover sneaks in a thumb to the right eye, Lover surprises Hall with a quick arm drag. Lover on target with a standing dropkick floors Hall. Lover stomps on the right knee before dropping an elbow on the same knee. Lover laughs as he drives a boot into Pistol’s face. Champagne brings Hall to his feet and tosses him out of the ring allowing Hall to crash to the arena floor. Lover out to the floor kicks Hall in the gut. Lover taunts some of the people at ringside getting more boos from the crowd, but as he does this he does not see Hall getting to his feet. Pistol with a double axe handle to the back of Lover driving him into the guardrail. Pistol grabs Lover by the hair and slams Champagne’s face into the railing! Hall quickly slides in the ring to break up the referees ten count and rolls back out to continue the attack on Lover. Hall hits a knife-edge chop to the chest on Lover against the rail. Hall grabs Lover and attempts to send him into the post but Lover reverse and Hall smacks the post instead! Lover rolls Hall back into the ring for the cover 1.....2….Hall gets his shoulder up at the last second, getting cheers from the crowd! Lover brings Hall to his feet, but Hall is fighting it with fists to the gut of Lover and now both are trading punches in the center of the ring. Hall is getting the upper hand, rocking Lover, Hall with a discuss clothesline…….OH NO! Lover ducks and the ref gets dropped!....... Lover whips Hall into the ropes…….Pistol Whip Lariat by Hall and Lover is down!..........What the Hell, Nemesis has stormed the ring!.....kick to the gut by Nemesis on Hall, …….Nemesis Arrow on Hall by Nemesis and Hall is out! Nemesis is over reviving Lover…….Lover to his feet…. to the top rope…..Champagne Sunrise! Nemesis is reviving the ref…..the ref makes the count 1…..2…..3! [B]Champagne Lover defeats Pistol Pete Hall[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Lover gets the win thanks to Nemesis![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe PlumRidge: [/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hall is out, and Nemesis is smiling.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Fans remember to join us for “Hardcore Hell” this Sunday and the Extreme Double Header Weekend, good night![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Nemesis smiling as he walks backwards up the ramp[/B]

[U][B]Jun week 3 (wed)[/B][/U] Charles gets to his office after a highly entertaining show and gets to work. [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]CGC[/B]-Dirty Frank defeats Eddie Chandler for the Canadian Title [B]Charles:[/B] Hardcore Hell is Sunday and we need to put on a good show. Charles e-mails Phil about the “Hardcore Hell” lineup Phil, I was thinking about this lineup for “Hardcore Hell”. This lineup provides a mix of wrestlers involved in both the Unified Title Tournament and allows some of the young wrestlers to get some work in. Look over it and tell me what you think, thanks. Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez Eddie Peak vs. Guide Hell Monkey vs. Acid Nemesis vs. Steve Flash Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow Joey Minnesota vs. Burning Adrenaline Rush vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers

[U][B]Jun week 3 (wed)[/B][/U] Charles gets to his office after a highly entertaining show and gets to work. [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]CGC[/B]-Dirty Frank defeats Eddie Chandler for the Canadian Title [B]Charles:[/B] Hardcore Hell is Sunday and we need to put on a good show. Charles e-mails Phil about the “Hardcore Hell” lineup Phil, I was thinking about this lineup for “Hardcore Hell”. This lineup provides a mix of wrestlers involved in both the Unified Title Tournament and allows some of the young wrestlers to get some work in. Look over it and tell me what you think, thanks. Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez Eddie Peak vs. Guide Hell Monkey vs. Acid Nemesis vs. Steve Flash Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow Joey Minnesota vs. Burning Adrenaline Rush vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers

[U][B]Jun week 3 (thurs)[/B][/U] Charles gets to work and finds information in Wrestling World News and an e-mail from Phil responding to the line up for “Hardcore Hell” [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Duane Stone defeats The Natural winning the All Action title [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Craig Green signs a contract extension [U][B]Wrestling World News (Other)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B]-Last night Lee Bennett called into the Wrestling World News radio show wanted to put over the talents of Stuart Ferdinand [B]Charles:[/B] Lee Bennett still has some good years in him but Stuart Ferdinand is on the downside on his career. [B]Charles:[/B] What? Charles picks up the phone to call Hell Monkey [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey, in today’s Wrestling World News there is a story about you and one Danny Jillefski not getting along in USPW?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]He called me into his office and told me that I was going to be losing the USPW National title soon.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am assuming the order did not sit well with you then.[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]That creep, needs to remember who carries that company. I am the only reason people show up to any show they have.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Have you lost the title yet?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nope, and the only way he is going to get the title off me is to strip me of it![/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]:[COLOR="blue"] Careful their Monkey, even though their company is second class compared to us, Danny Jillefski still the owner of USPW.[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I am just so angry right now![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Monkey, I want you to calm down and realize that you have a much better job and situation over here so relax and I will see you at “Hardcore Hell”.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up the phone and checks the e-mail from Phil Charles Looking at the card you have planned for “Hardcore Hell”, I think you have done an ok job with it but the one thing that stands out to me is that you are leaving off our most popular worker at this current time, Eric Tyler. Otherwise you have some good matches on the card, and because you are the booker I will trust what you are doing.

[U][B]Jun week 3 (thurs)[/B][/U] Charles gets to work and finds information in Wrestling World News and an e-mail from Phil responding to the line up for “Hardcore Hell” [U][B]Wrestling World News (title changes)[/B][/U] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Duane Stone defeats The Natural winning the All Action title [B][U]Wrestling World News (Contract Signings)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B]-Craig Green signs a contract extension [U][B]Wrestling World News (Other)[/B][/U] [B]PGHW[/B]-Last night Lee Bennett called into the Wrestling World News radio show wanted to put over the talents of Stuart Ferdinand [B]Charles:[/B] Lee Bennett still has some good years in him but Stuart Ferdinand is on the downside on his career. [B]Charles:[/B] What? Charles picks up the phone to call Hell Monkey [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey, in today’s Wrestling World News there is a story about you and one Danny Jillefski not getting along in USPW?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]He called me into his office and told me that I was going to be losing the USPW National title soon.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am assuming the order did not sit well with you then.[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]That creep, needs to remember who carries that company. I am the only reason people show up to any show they have.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Have you lost the title yet?[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nope, and the only way he is going to get the title off me is to strip me of it![/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]:[COLOR="blue"] Careful their Monkey, even though their company is second class compared to us, Danny Jillefski still the owner of USPW.[/COLOR] [B]Monkey:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I am just so angry right now![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Monkey, I want you to calm down and realize that you have a much better job and situation over here so relax and I will see you at “Hardcore Hell”.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up the phone and checks the e-mail from Phil Charles Looking at the card you have planned for “Hardcore Hell”, I think you have done an ok job with it but the one thing that stands out to me is that you are leaving off our most popular worker at this current time, Eric Tyler. Otherwise you have some good matches on the card, and because you are the booker I will trust what you are doing.

[U][B]Jun week 3 (fri)[/B][/U] In his office John, decides to get to work writing his report of Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s "Bring the Pain" that he went to earlier in the week. [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello fans this is your master of the message board, Mystic. Tuesday night I went to Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s “Bring the Pain” event. I had an ok time.[/COLOR] [U][B]Antonio defeats Al Colman[/B][/U] For being a small company, this was a decent opening match. Both Antonio and Al Colman are average in their skills. I would give the edge to Antonio in having the better career, but in terms of signing with us they would both be enhancement talents. [U][B]Natural Storm defeat the Gods of Thunder to retain the tag team titles[/B][/U] For being a title match, I expected more, Eddie Howard and DC Rayne known as Natural Storm are an ok tag team. Eddie Howard has a good look to him and that could help him down the road. Gods of Thunder, Titan, and Atlas are a good young team that while I don’t see them as champions they could go far if given the right role. [B][U]Stan “the man” manna defeats Erik Strong to retain the Arena Championship [/U][/B] Stan Manna is young and all ready show growing skill on the mic, a plus for him is that he is only 21 years old. With more time, he could do something with his career. Strong is young as well at only 20 years old, but unlike Stan, he needs a lot of work. [U][B]The Mean Machine defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain the Mid Atlantic Championship[/B][/U] This was a good match considering the rest of the card. The Mean Machine, is one we should keep an eye out for. At 28 years old he has good mat work and have longer matches then most of the MAW roster. He could very well have a future with us. Mainstream is another wrestler who may find he way to DAVE one day. At 20 years old, he has a nice aerial attack and boy can he work a crowd, plus he can speak Spanish and French which would help during our travels. [B][U]JD Morgan and Ricky Douglas defeat Oscar Golden and Steven Parker[/U][/B] This is the match Phil and Charles sent me down here for, because of JD Morgan. Luckily Ricky Douglas is only 20 years old because he needs more training before anyone will come looking for him. Steven Parker could be considered a clone of Antonio as far as my interest in him. Oscar Golden has a nice look to him that the young ladies in the audience fell for, but other than that he does not have much else. I think the only reason this match made main event was because of JD Morgan. [COLOR="Green"]So all in all I had an ok time, got to see a couple of wrestlers that could have potential but that is about it. If you have any comments, questions, or if you would just like to chat you can always reach me here at the message board. Remember to tune in Sunday to American Option for “Hardcore Hell” and again on Sunday week 4 to the start of the “Extreme Double Header Weekend!” Be sure to look out for my preview of the pay per view next week as I reveal the 1st . round matches for the Unified Title Tournament! [/COLOR]

[U][B]Jun week 3 (fri)[/B][/U] In his office John, decides to get to work writing his report of Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s "Bring the Pain" that he went to earlier in the week. [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello fans this is your master of the message board, Mystic. Tuesday night I went to Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s “Bring the Pain” event. I had an ok time.[/COLOR] [U][B]Antonio defeats Al Colman[/B][/U] For being a small company, this was a decent opening match. Both Antonio and Al Colman are average in their skills. I would give the edge to Antonio in having the better career, but in terms of signing with us they would both be enhancement talents. [U][B]Natural Storm defeat the Gods of Thunder to retain the tag team titles[/B][/U] For being a title match, I expected more, Eddie Howard and DC Rayne known as Natural Storm are an ok tag team. Eddie Howard has a good look to him and that could help him down the road. Gods of Thunder, Titan, and Atlas are a good young team that while I don’t see them as champions they could go far if given the right role. [B][U]Stan “the man” manna defeats Erik Strong to retain the Arena Championship [/U][/B] Stan Manna is young and all ready show growing skill on the mic, a plus for him is that he is only 21 years old. With more time, he could do something with his career. Strong is young as well at only 20 years old, but unlike Stan, he needs a lot of work. [U][B]The Mean Machine defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain the Mid Atlantic Championship[/B][/U] This was a good match considering the rest of the card. The Mean Machine, is one we should keep an eye out for. At 28 years old he has good mat work and have longer matches then most of the MAW roster. He could very well have a future with us. Mainstream is another wrestler who may find he way to DAVE one day. At 20 years old, he has a nice aerial attack and boy can he work a crowd, plus he can speak Spanish and French which would help during our travels. [B][U]JD Morgan and Ricky Douglas defeat Oscar Golden and Steven Parker[/U][/B] This is the match Phil and Charles sent me down here for, because of JD Morgan. Luckily Ricky Douglas is only 20 years old because he needs more training before anyone will come looking for him. Steven Parker could be considered a clone of Antonio as far as my interest in him. Oscar Golden has a nice look to him that the young ladies in the audience fell for, but other than that he does not have much else. I think the only reason this match made main event was because of JD Morgan. [COLOR="Green"]So all in all I had an ok time, got to see a couple of wrestlers that could have potential but that is about it. If you have any comments, questions, or if you would just like to chat you can always reach me here at the message board. Remember to tune in Sunday to American Option for “Hardcore Hell” and again on Sunday week 4 to the start of the “Extreme Double Header Weekend!” Be sure to look out for my preview of the pay per view next week as I reveal the 1st . round matches for the Unified Title Tournament! [/COLOR]

Meanwhile in his office, Charles finds nothing in Wrestling World News. He decides to write the preview for “Hardcore Hell” [U][B]Preview for “Hardcore Hell” on American Option[/B][/U] Its our first 2 hour special on American Option! Come help us make it a success by seeing it on American Option, or better yet come see it live! This Sunday we continue to make our way to the biggest show of the summer, the pay per view so big it takes two days, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! With all of the big stars there, anything can happen. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Matches scheduled for “Hardcore Hell[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Acid [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Steve Flash [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Burning [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Adrenaline Rush vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers [U][B][SIZE="4"]for my enjoyment go ahead and predict[/SIZE][/B][/U]

Meanwhile in his office, Charles finds nothing in Wrestling World News. He decides to write the preview for “Hardcore Hell” [U][B]Preview for “Hardcore Hell” on American Option[/B][/U] Its our first 2 hour special on American Option! Come help us make it a success by seeing it on American Option, or better yet come see it live! This Sunday we continue to make our way to the biggest show of the summer, the pay per view so big it takes two days, the Extreme Double Header Weekend! With all of the big stars there, anything can happen. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Matches scheduled for “Hardcore Hell[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] Akima Brave vs. Shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Guide [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. Acid [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] Nemesis vs. Steve Flash [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] Bryan Holmes vs. Matt Sparrow [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] Joey Minnesota vs. Burning [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Adrenaline Rush vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers [U][B][SIZE="4"]for my enjoyment go ahead and predict[/SIZE][/B][/U]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Current lineup for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] [U][B]THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT[/B][/U] [B][U]Participants [/U][/B] Akima Brave, Bryan Holmes, Eddie Peak, Eric Tyler, Hell Monkey, Johnny Martin, Nemesis, Pistol Pete Hall [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Current Brass Knuckles champion Acid [B][U]THE TAG TITLES WILL BE DEFENDED TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] Current champions Adrenaline Rush vs. ?, then the winner must defend the titles again vs. an unnamed team! [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Who will take the title[/SIZE][/B] **More to be announced so keep Watching** [U][B][SIZE="4"]for my enjoyment go ahead and predict[/SIZE][/B][/U]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Current lineup for the Extreme Double Header Weekend[/B][/U] [U][B]THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT[/B][/U] [B][U]Participants [/U][/B] Akima Brave, Bryan Holmes, Eddie Peak, Eric Tyler, Hell Monkey, Johnny Martin, Nemesis, Pistol Pete Hall [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed and Adam Matravers vs. Burning and Current Brass Knuckles champion Acid [B][U]THE TAG TITLES WILL BE DEFENDED TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] Current champions Adrenaline Rush vs. ?, then the winner must defend the titles again vs. an unnamed team! [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Who will take the title[/SIZE][/B] **More to be announced so keep Watching** [U][B][SIZE="4"]for my enjoyment go ahead and predict[/SIZE][/B][/U]

Matches scheduled for “Hardcore Hell" [B]Akima Brave[/B] vs. Shawn Gonzalez [B]Eddie Peak[/B] vs. Guide Hell Monkey vs. [B]Acid[/B] [B]Nemesis[/B] vs. Steve Flash [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs. Matt Sparrow [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] vs. Burning [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. Art Reed and Adam Matravers Extreme Double Header Weekend THE UNIFIED TITLE TOURNAMENT Participants Akima Brave, [B]Bryan Holmes[/B], Eddie Peak, Eric Tyler, Hell Monkey, Johnny Martin, Nemesis, Pistol Pete Hall [B]Art Reed and Adam Matravers [/B]vs. Burning and Acid [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. ?, then Adrenaline Rush defend the titles again vs. [B]an unnamed team![/B]

Archived