AI Blacklisting

Heyo. There should be a way to make companies blacklist/never sign certain wrestlers. Like WWE blacklisting Alberto El Patron. At the very least, make it cheese-able and make a Hiring Rule for not signing a certain personality ex. Sleazy, Horndog, Scumbag. This will avoid unrealistic scenarios, mostly in RW mods. Thanks!

You can sort of simulate this by making a Hatred relationship between the owner and talent. If / when that Owner dies or leaves, that would allow that person to interact with the company in question, but to me that is realistic. New owner, new rules.

You can sort of simulate this by making a Hatred relationship between the owner and talent. If / when that Owner dies or leaves, that would allow that person to interact with the company in question, but to me that is realistic. New owner, new rules.

True, that's what I've been doing, but for the sake of a RW mod, I think this would overall make it easier. 1) Even though there may not be any tension or hatred or maybe even interaction between a worker and owner, the owner can still not hire them because of the attitude/controversy surrounding them (for example, Tony Khan may have never even met Joey Ryan, but he's not hiring him anytime soon. 2) It saves time instead of doing massive amounts of relationships, 3) Even if VKM resigns tomorrow and HHH takes over, it's not like HHH is gonna rehire Gallagher, Banks, and Ligero, or even those from the past like El Patron.

I think it would be an interesting aspect to include into the game. It would make RW mods feel more realistic and wouldn't mean you have to edit a relationship to hatred all the time. I'd love to see this addition discussed between Adam and his team. With the current situation going on right now. With Cornette and many other guys, it would be cool to see them blacklisted for shit like that.

I think it would be an interesting aspect to include into the game. It would make RW mods feel more realistic and wouldn't mean you have to edit a relationship to hatred all the time. I'd love to see this addition discussed between Adam and his team. With the current situation going on right now. With Cornette and many other guys, it would be cool to see them blacklisted for shit like that.

Same, sounds like a good idea.

Heyo. There should be a way to make companies blacklist/never sign certain wrestlers. Like WWE blacklisting Alberto El Patron. At the very least, make it cheese-able and make a Hiring Rule for not signing a certain personality ex. Sleazy, Horndog, Scumbag. This will avoid unrealistic scenarios, mostly in RW mods. Thanks!

There's already Hiring Rules for Minimum Reputation. People like Alberto El Patron should obviously have pretty low Reputation, which would make them un-hirable by companies with a "Minimum 55 Reputation" or "Minimum 40 Reputation" rules like the WWE or AEW realistically should have in a mod.