[FULL RELEASE] Fall of the WWE - based on RWC

I have updated to version 2.1 now, thanks to some small fixes reported today. Here are the changes, should you want to make them on your own, though I did make the belt pic

--WORKER REMOVAL--

Kevin Steen - Dupe

Bryan Danielson - Dupe

--ERRORS--

GPW typo in name

WCW WOMEN'S title reign was 2019 instead of 2020

--ADDITIONS--

WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some other dupes:

There are two Melinas,

two Stephanie McMahons,

two of Maryse,

two of Maki Ito,

both Lisa Marie Varon and Victoria,

both Tanea Brooks and Rebel,

and both Asuka and Kana.

Thanks so much. Adding them to the list to remove when I work on it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

found some duplicates

Luke gallows

M.V.P.

nZO (enzo amore)

Aron Stevens

caz xl (colin cassady)

ec3

ultimo ninja (humberto carillo)

low-ki

william regal (also steven regal)

trent baretta

trevor murdoch

christian

david finlay

david finlay, jr

dominick gutierrez

the big show

the great khali

joey mercury

kairi hojo

ryback

mike rallis (riddick moss)

karrion kross (killer kross)

found some duplicates

Luke gallows

M.V.P.

nZO (enzo amore)

Aron Stevens

caz xl (colin cassady)

ec3

ultimo ninja (humberto carillo)

low-ki

william regal (also steven regal)

trent baretta

trevor murdoch

christian

david finlay

david finlay, jr

dominick gutierrez

the big show

the great khali

joey mercury

kairi hojo

ryback

mike rallis (riddick moss)

karrion kross (killer kross)

Thanks so much! I've caught less than half of these myself, so this is very helpful.

I've been focused on a pic pack project for the past week or so, but will get these fixed & a new version of the database up within the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded the mod. I love it, looks like it's going to be lots of fun. I did notice some duplicates, although I think I've seen most of them listed. But there is a dup of Dakota Kai/Evie.

Also, although it's not a big deal and most people don't care. I've noticed a lot of guys, like Christian for instance, despite having multiple titles in WWE, I only see his two NWA world titles show up. It's weird, because looking at some of the WWE titles, I see his name in the lineages, but it doesn't show up in his profile.

Just downloaded the new version and noticed another dupe:

Rhio (Riho)

Thank you!

Had I realized that so many workers had their "core" name changed in RWC, I wouldn't have imported from the current version in the same manner. Thanks to people reporting what they find, we're slowly weeding out the dupes I generated.

Thank you!

Had I realized that so many workers had their "core" name changed in RWC, I wouldn't have imported from the current version in the same manner. Thanks to people reporting what they find, we're slowly weeding out the dupes I generated.

I haven't played RWC, but there is a British female wrestler called either Riho or Rhio (whichever way the Japanese one doesn't spell it)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jason Phoenix" data-cite="Jason Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't played RWC, but there is a British female wrestler called either Riho or Rhio (whichever way the Japanese one doesn't spell it)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rhio, yeah. That's the UK wrestler.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you!<p> </p><p> Had I realized that so many workers had their "core" name changed in RWC, I wouldn't have imported from the current version in the same manner. Thanks to people reporting what they find, we're slowly weeding out the dupes I generated.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> hey yo!</p><p> </p><p> can you send me the list?</p><p> </p><p> thank you in advance!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh.. within 5 minutes of playing I encounter Christian as well as Christian Cage, along with Fergal & Prince Devitt.. when this gets a fix I might give it a proper playthrough because I love the concept.

EDIT: Maybe I should've browsed the thread more before posting this, sorry.

Although I didn't spot Devitt being pointed out yet, so there ya go.

Sigh.. within 5 minutes of playing I encounter Christian as well as Christian Cage, along with Fergal & Prince Devitt.. when this gets a fix I might give it a proper playthrough because I love the concept.

EDIT: Maybe I should've browsed the thread more before posting this, sorry.

Although I didn't spot Devitt being pointed out yet, so there ya go.

No worries. It's my fault for importing from the most recent RWC without checking if the base worker names had changed from the previous version this is based upon. It never even occurred to me, so while I was trying to improve the mod by adding more talent, I ended up introducing duplicates of some workers.

Thanks for any additions you can make to the dupes, list. I owe an update soon & wanna catch all that I can.

I absloutly love the concept of this mod basically being Modern Territories. However, I have noticed there is quite a bit of graphics missing especially in the title portion. Thought it might have been on my end so I reinstalled it put it all correctly selected correct folder and it was not picking any of the ones I mentioned down below.

I also do have a suggestion that could potentially help you with not needing to create many belts (you might have already and I just have not checked the Belts folder.

Considering they are all small promotions based in their home regions why not put them all inside a NWA or an NWAeque Alliance to fully simulate the said situation in the Wrestling World in the USA!

That way you don't need to create too many belts especially the World titles as they would all then have to compete for the NWA World title (which would mean you would need to shut down NWA and put its titles in to NWA Alliance) and could use some regional belts for their own promotion.

Also speaking of NWA. The NWA Alliance is missing a picture as well as Commission De Box y Lucha Libre Mexico.

Titles :

AEW TNT

NWA World Historic Middleweight - CMLL

NWA World Historic Walterweight - CMLL

All three Occidente - CMLL

AAA World Mini - AAA

CWF - none selected

GPW - none selected

GCW Nick Gage Invitational - GCW

GCW Tournament of Survival - GCW

UWA World Trios - BJW

LW - none selected

IWRG Junior de Juniors - IWRG

IWRG Rey del Aire

SWE Speed King - RevPro

SWE World Heavyweight - RevPro

AZW - non selected

PWP - non selected

DTU - non selected

ICE - non selected

EVE International

SMASH all expect "The Northern"

MCW all except Womens and Invitational

OZ Academy Tag Team

ZERO1 World Heavyweight is for some reason AWA World Heavyweight

ZERO1 World Junior

ZERO1 international Junior Heavyweight

ZERO1 NWA international Lightweight Tag Team

ZERO1 NWA Intercontinetal Tag Team

ZERO1 Blast King

OTT Tag Team

OTT World

ATTACK!

CWFH all except percy Pringle III Memorial Cup

IWA Mid South Tag Team

IWA Mid South Women

NCW Tag Team

A1 King of hearts

TVW all misisng

Alliance Titles :

Mexican National Heavyweight

Mexican National Light Heavyweight

I am looking forward to seeing how this mod progresses and giving it another go once few issues are fixed with it!

I absloutly...I am looking forward to seeing how this mod progresses and giving it another go once few issues are fixed with it!

I'll have to get that corrected. You're the first person to notice this. Nicely done.

The fictional companies were waiting on belt images for me to set up their titles, but that fell apart when I stepped away from all things wrestling right after #SpeakingOut. Definitely gonna get something set up for these.

• 7 months later...