[FULL RELEASE] Fall of the WWE - based on RWC

I'm at about 85% complete on version 2 of this mod, which corrects the critical error & addresses the replies I've read here. In addition, I am further fleshing out the world with titles, champs, & additional workers (real world & otherwise). Also trying to take advantage of some of the features that have been implemented to TEW since version 1's release, like additional attributes/products/etc.

There won't be an official change log, but my own checklist has roughly 140 changes already completed. I figured I should be close to release before giving this update.

I'm expecting to have the test version done in a few days, with Friday being my goal for release.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod has potential, but you should rid this revived WCW, etc s--- and replace them with completely new companies.

That's an interesting tone to come in with.

WCW is one of 20 new companies added to this game world (some yet to debut at start) & the only one not built from the ground up with unique artwork. I think you can deal with a single revival. If not, tweak it to your liking for your own use.

Also without a revival with previously established brand name recognition & instant popularity, there's no possible way to make this mod make any realistic sense or even run well. There's just too much expensive talent for the existing US feds like ROH & IMPACT to absorb them all without rampant business failings. And if you let AEW become the new WWE, what's the point at all?

That's an interesting tone to come in with.

WCW is one of 20 new companies added to this game world (some yet to debut at start) & the only one not built from the ground up with unique artwork. I think you can deal with a single revival. If not, tweak it to your liking for your own use.

Also without a revival with previously established brand name recognition & instant popularity, there's no possible way to make this mod make any realistic sense or even run well. There's just too much expensive talent for the existing US feds like ROH & IMPACT to absorb them all without rampant business failings. And if you let AEW become the new WWE, what's the point at all?

If you need a company, which istantly became big why you just not add new company founded by billionaire, who hired most of former WWE stars? Why it must be WCW?

If you need a company, which istantly became big why you just not add new company founded by billionaire, who hired most of former WWE stars? Why it must be WCW?

Because if the brands were ever sold they would absolutely be revived by someone?

Do you not know how carny promotions work?

The SETTING section above covers this, as does the handbook that comes with the mod. It's pretty much the entire point of the mod, in fact.

While I am usually happy to get feedback on my work, I do not require yours now as this is not a redesign, but just a major update to the existing full release.

If you enjoy the idea of the mod aside from WCW existing, please just open the editor & change them to anything else that you would enjoy. I tweak mods all the time to get the experience I want & encourage people to do the same with mine.

Maybe it's fun, but I'm think that most of people are tired by things like this and wants something new.

Then create something new? It's not hard changing the details in the editor?

You also know that without a recognisable name for people to attract to, the wrestling business would most likely die right? It makes complete sense for a brand to be revived. I am more than happy to have WCW come back, no idea why you are being so aggressive when you could literally just change it for yourself in the editor....

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe it's fun, but I'm think that most of people are tired by things like this and wants something new.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I see literally not a single person complaining other than you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Darkestearth" data-cite="Darkestearth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then create something new? It's not hard changing the details in the editor?<p> </p><p> You also know that without a recognisable name for people to attract to, the wrestling business would most likely die right? It makes complete sense for a brand to be revived. I am more than happy to have WCW come back, no idea why you are being so aggressive when you could literally just change it for yourself in the editor....</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not aggressive, I just don't like idea of modern WCW revival and completely new promotion build on WWE corpse is a better idea. WCW revival has been reworked many times and it is nothing original.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe it's fun, but I'm think that most of people are tired by things like this and wants something new.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> First, you're 100% incorrect. Do not assume that just because a fool thinks a thing that thing becomes a reality. </p><p> </p><p> Second, why do you think I made this for what other people think? I made this because I wanted to play it myself, then shared it in case others would have fun with it too. If even one person enjoys it, it was worth the 3min of work to zip it up, host it, & share it.. Per the PMs I get about the mod, it was worth it. People play it & borrow from it all the time for whatever they want, which makes me very happy.</p><p> </p><p> Since you didn't look at the mod, you don't realize that all the new feds were built on the WWE corpse. It sounds like this is not the mod for you. Go play the one you made.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe it's fun, but I'm think that most of people are tired by things like this and wants something new.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you don't like the idea, go away and make your own mod instead of being a jerk.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you don't like the idea, go away and make your own mod instead of being a jerk.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've been helping someone with some mod for over a year now, so thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've been helping someone with some mod for over a year now, so thanks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would think that someone that knows how much effort goes into making mods wouldn't act like you have here.</p><p> </p><p> I hope your mod turns out well, but I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave the thread & not return. It's having a negative impact on the discussion here.</p>

Duplicates

First off awesome mod and I love the idea. Quick scan when i made a test save file to see which promotion I liked best of if I made my own I saw a few duplicates. Daniel Bryan and Bryan Danielson as well as Kevin Owens and Kevin Steen. If I spot more Ill let you know!

First off awesome mod and I love the idea. Quick scan when i made a test save file to see which promotion I liked best of if I made my own I saw a few duplicates. Daniel Bryan and Bryan Danielson as well as Kevin Owens and Kevin Steen. If I spot more Ill let you know!

Thank you very much! I imported from RWC June 2021 to add additional workers & have been going through trying to catch the dupes like this. Let me know of any you find, please.