Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra Help

Hi guys, I've been following this thread and the previous one for a long time now and what I can say is the job you've done is awesome, and it would be sad to give it up this way.

So if Daelh is updating the database (which I think I'm not capable of) I think I could help completing and updating the picture files and/or help spotting and correcting mistakes in the in-game texts. Just let me know what you think about it.

September update

And in fact I'm really waiting for the September update to have all the TUF competitors updated and most of all as a Frenchman to see Ciryl Gane as Interim Heavyweight Champ 'cause I'm tired of Francis Ngannou refusing to fight him 'cause he is not "well-known enough" :D

And in fact I'm really waiting for the September update to have all the TUF competitors updated and most of all as a Frenchman to see Ciryl Gane as Interim Heavyweight Champ 'cause I'm tired of Francis Ngannou refusing to fight him 'cause he is not "well-known enough" :D

jack up your matchmaking stat and you shouldn't have an issue with Ngannou refusing

The problem is I'm already level 10 in matchmaking Ngannou is something like Mid International and Gane is something like High Regional despite the fact that I've hyped him intensively and that he has defeated most of the top fighters in the division.

So eventually I had to sign Bader to find a new legitimate contender for Ngannou who had not fought for a while after he had won the title over Miocic, made his first defense against Blaydes taking into account that Miocic, Lewis and Jones got caught by the USADA and that he refused to fight Gane who had defeated JDS, Overeem, Volkov and Romanov!!!

The problem is I'm already level 10 in matchmaking Ngannou is something like Mid International and Gane is something like High Regional despite the fact that I've hyped him intensively and that he has defeated most of the top division fighters.

So eventually I had to sign Bader to find a new legitimate contender for Ngannou who had not fought for a while after he had won the title over Miocic, made his first defense against Blaydes taking into account that Miocic, Lewis and Jones got caught by the USADA and that he refused to fight Gane who had won over JDS, Overeem, Volkov and Romanov!!!

Most the fighter's need updates on their Marketing stats, prob why you're struggling to boost Gane's popularity. Honestly, I think the game is best just turning that thing off anyway. Great idea by Adam, but needs to be tweaked.

Hey everyone,

The September update has been posted on the first page.

This was more of an event update than anything else. A few fighters were added but nothing too significant was added this month.

This is going to be the last update that I do. I want to thank everyone who has ever helped me work on this and also thank everyone who has shown their support. This is such a great community and I'm proud to be apart of it.

I'm also happy to say that Daelh will be taking over for me. They are going to do a great job and I hope everyone will show them the same support that you have shown me.

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy the update.

Hey everyone,

This was more of an event update than anything else. A few fighters were added but nothing too significant was added this month.

This is going to be the last update that I do. I want to thank everyone who has ever helped me work on this and also thank everyone who has shown their support. This is such a great community and I'm proud to be apart of it.

I'm also happy to say that Daelh will be taking over for me. They are going to do a great job and I hope everyone will show them the same support that you have shown me.

thanks for all your hard work each month, much appreciated!!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the torch from Tag and really keeping this mod going for all this time.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your work! It's been very much appreciated!

Hey everyone,

Thanks again for all your work! You did a hell of a job. And a big thank you to Daelh for taken over.

• 1 month later...
Thank you for your amazing work!

The stupid thing is that this is the first time I decided to try out a real world mod and I am incredibly impressed, but now this is uncertain to be updated properly...

Yeah keyword in your post is "proper", but i'm going to *try* to put in the event results for UFC, Bellator, PFL, and One since last update this weekend. I do my own stats so I update those pretty regularly including contract statuses.

If someone wants to help out and add fighters like the DWCS guys it'll be appreciated, but I can do that too at some point within the next week or two. I dont know why but when I save pics and send them to the proper folder like you do with the updates, mine dont work? Gotta figure that out, if anyone can help it'd be appreciated.

Does anyone also know where to go to control future debuts and generated fighters? I want to add Gable Steveson and have him debut in like 5 years, but idk how to control that. I'd also like to GREATLY decrease the amount of Japanese generated fighters. Thats the biggest issue, but it could use a tinkering in general.

Does anyone also know where to go to control future debuts and generated fighters? I want to add Gable Steveson and have him debut in like 5 years, but idk how to control that.

Simply create Gable like any other fighter and for his debut date pick a month and set it for 5 years from now so 2026. He'll be in the database when you start a new game but won't actually debut until the date you set.

For the picture problem, I can see two possible issues :

First, the problem could be the extension. Make sure the file you add are jpg files.

Or, the problem could be your folder. When at the homepage, click on the wrench/hammer logo (editor logo) and then click on the database info at the top. You should be able to see and change your picture folder. For instance, I've got a database named "Modern" and I've later realized my picture folder was "Default" so no matter how many files I added to my "Modern" picture folder, I couldn't see them in-game.

Hope that'll help

P.S. :

- a good tip to find good pictures of russian, chinese, japanese, korean, ... fighters is to use Tapology website as you can find their name written in their native language and then paste it in your browser.

- another good tip to find good pics is to go on fighters' facebook, twitter or instagram whrere you can often find good quality pics of them.

And of course you can combine the first tip with that one, with those tips I've always been able to find a decent pic when looking for one

For the picture problem, I can see two possible issues :

First, the problem could be the extension. Make sure the file you add are jpg files.

Or, the problem could be your folder. When at the homepage, click on the wrench/hammer logo (editor logo) and then click on the database info at the top. You should be able to see and change your picture folder. For instance, I've got a database named "Modern" and I've later realized my picture folder was "Default" so no matter how many files I added to my "Modern" picture folder, I couldn't see them in-game.

Hope that'll help

P.S. :

- a good tip to find good pictures of russian, chinese, japanese, korean, ... fighters is to use Tapology website as you can find their name written in their native language and then paste it in your browser.

- another good tip to find good pics is to go on fighters' facebook, twitter or instagram whrere you can often find good quality pics of them.

And of course you can combine the first tip with that one, with those tips I've always been able to find a decent pic when looking for one

I'll look into these fixes and report back, thanks.

Almost done inputting the major event results of last two months (UFC, Belly, PFL, One). Really just have to add DWCS fighters and skim through results of more minor shows I can input and that should suffice for this update. Should be a week at most.