Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="danny111" data-cite="danny111" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>amazing work, but still there is lot of work to do.. i mean ufc roster, for example hermansson sub skills is around 50% and reality is far away.. <p> </p><p> what is also problem is reputation of newer guys.. i dont like that fighters like blachowicz, santos, prochazka, reyes, blaydes, hermansson, burns, yan etc has low reputation (max high regional)..</p><p> </p><p> What i recommend to do about database is to mass delete minor organizations.. keep max 15 organizations.. then mass delete guys whom have max low regional reputation, and also whom are without organization.. and for example in my db after this, i still have guys, but from 3600, i have 2400 fighters</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A lot of work to do? </p><p> </p><p> Guy does this on his own free time. If you want to edit something, do it after you download his file.</p>

A lot of work to do?

Guy does this on his own free time. If you want to edit something, do it after you download his file.

He's not wrong, but at the same time no matter the amount of work somebody puts into this there is always going to be a lot of work to do. That's the issue with the ever changing world of MMA, it's really hard to stay up to date with accurate representations of the fighters when there is so many, and they change so often.

Thanks again for all your hard work, seriously made this mod so much more fun for me. I dreamed of a day where there would be so many fighters that I wouldnt know what to do with them, and this has been accomplished. One thing I did want to point out though, the PFL Russian fighters just seem so weak. I think they need a little boost because they are pretty decent but get destroyed in the save im using

Thanks again for all your hard work, seriously made this mod so much more fun for me. I dreamed of a day where there would be so many fighters that I wouldnt know what to do with them, and this has been accomplished. One thing I did want to point out though, the PFL Russian fighters just seem so weak. I think they need a little boost because they are pretty decent but get destroyed in the save im using

I'll get that updated. Thanks.

Thank you again! Love the updated face packs. Man the UFC is gonna be fun :)

EDIT: I dont think Conner should be retired. Hes on twitter implying he will fight anyone at this point

Also please add usman nurmagomedov 10-0 20years old. The youngest of the pack

Thank you again! Love the updated face packs. Man the UFC is gonna be fun :)

EDIT: I dont think Conner should be retired. Hes on twitter implying he will fight anyone at this point

Also please add usman nurmagomedov 10-0 20years old. The youngest of the pack

I have an event set where Conor un-retires in January of 2021. If he gets a fight booked before then I'll un-retire him. I'll take a look at getting Usman added in.

To everyone: Hi everybody,

I wanted to make everyone aware that I have added a donation link to the 1st post. Donations are absolutely NOT NECESSARY but are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VampiroEl" data-cite="VampiroEl" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you so much for the time and effort put into this. I spent about 4 hours this week setting up the cards for the next few months. First main event Usman vs. Masvidal and got the exact same result in real life :-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hello. Could you share new link for Digital Warriors WMMA 3 mod?</p>

• 2 weeks later...

You could add Taura MMA, is a Brazilian promotion.

They are investing a lot, they sign some fighters who have fought in the UFC

Renan Barao

Antonio Silva

Efrain Escudero

Fabio Maldonado

Gleison Tibau

Rousimar Palhares

Paulo Thiago

Godofredo Castro

Sergio Moraes

Daniel Sarafian

William Patolino

Wagner Prado

Other fighters:

Carlos Augusto Inocente Filho (Guto Inocente)

Brett Martin

Bruno Rodrigues

Jose Maria Tome

Sean Loeffler

Gregory Millard

You can find more info here:

https://en.tauramma.com/

You could add Taura MMA, is a Brazilian promotion.

They are investing a lot, they sign some fighters who have fought in the UFC

Renan Barao

Antonio Silva

Efrain Escudero

Fabio Maldonado

Gleison Tibau

Rousimar Palhares

Paulo Thiago

Godofredo Castro

Sergio Moraes

Daniel Sarafian

William Patolino

Wagner Prado

Other fighters:

Carlos Augusto Inocente Filho (Guto Inocente)

Brett Martin

Bruno Rodrigues

Jose Maria Tome

Sean Loeffler

Gregory Millard

You can find more info here:

https://en.tauramma.com/

They are making some big moves for sure. There are enough fighters on their roster that are already in the game to give them a decent roster so I'll have them in the next update. I felt like South America needed another promotion anyway so everyone doesn't sign with Jungle Fights.

It's a good thing you don't need to sacrifice one for the other.

What you seem not to understans is that people do this on their free time without getting paid. If they have limited time, something like that is probably going to take a back seat to keeping more important stuff up to par.

And whats stopping you from fixing broadcasting deals yourself?