Lucha Underground: Return to the Temple

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROSTER & FACTIONS

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #23DC19; margin:10px;background: #C0F8C0; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

gUyaQQ.png

HRyTZTXs.jpgVw1gsJ2s.jpglm1gEVes.jpg

Jessie Havok - Holidead - Winter

DECEASED

Ego7i3E.jpg

Sexy Star

(Sacrificed herself under mind control by Winter)

DECEASED

Pdx4sd9s.png

Rosa

(Killed by Bestia 666)
</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #0C2DF0; margin:10px;background: #C2C9F6; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

TasuqM.png

4mj264xs.jpgzXq5E0Ds.jpgTX7Lpzts.jpg

Air Red - Breeze - Air Wolf

DECEASED

1JG5PHT.jpg

Aerostar

(Killed by Sexy Star)

DECEASED

Zndse4fs.png

Aeroboy

(Killed by Bestia 666)
</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #323135; margin:10px;background: #8E8D92; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

qYEka6.png

aK1crEDs.jpgf1Q4w5rs.jpg7enXYd7s.jpg

Commander Kingston - Warhorse - Danhausen

Former Members

9gllrwZs.jpgWyZ37Tms.jpg

Rage - Gage (fired by Kingston due to being incompetent)

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #33DCF5; margin:10px;background: #B1F0F9; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

bL17J0.png

z1tWo5As.jpgVCC4GRSs.jpgDQTZ4NWs.jpg

Alex - Chris - Pete

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #0C0D0C; margin:10px;background: #FDFEFE; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

M8j9jpu.png

IjMHn0Ts.jpgn1V7gdns.jpg3b2VAhQs.jpgWxWW4H3s.jpggI71LZhs.jpg

Bandido - Bestia 666 - Anderson - Gallows - Rey Mysterio

Lxf74w8s.png

vntORhOs.jpgJNGi7szs.jpgrVDxjDns.jpg

Afa - Fale - Romero

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #C20D2E; margin:10px;background: #F9C6C9; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px ";">

Afza6hps.jpg

[credit to smw_88 for the logo]

L8WQ7ujs.jpgruQWZF7s.jpgbGWfRr9s.jpgtH1nJAts.jpgJc18g0os.jpg

Dark Tiger - Rich Tiger - Mysterio III - Flamita - Caveman Ugg

DECEASED

RmcrpQbs.png

Hijo de dos Caras

(Sacrificed himself)
</div>

Excited to see what direction Rey Mysterio takes LU!

Thanks mate.

This is my first attempt at a RW diary. Normally i don't do RW because i can't remove their pre-conceived notions but i love LU and the recent great lucha diaries from La Estrella and Willsky convinced me to take up this project as this is one promotion where anything goes so it will not hinder my thoughts in any way.

Also a disclaimer that some of the wrestlers maybe packaged in a gimmick which is complete deviation from their real life so please forgive if it seems too much but it is necessary for the storylines and the general direction of the promotion.

The roster will be revealed by tomorrow and the 1st show will be up in a couple of days.

Thanks mate.

This is my first attempt at a RW diary. Normally i don't do RW because i can't remove their pre-conceived notions but i love LU and the recent great lucha diaries from La Estrella and Willsky convinced me to take up this project as this is one promotion where anything goes so it will not hinder my thoughts in any way.

Also a disclaimer that some of the wrestlers maybe packaged in a gimmick which is complete deviation from their real life so please forgive if it seems too much but it is necessary for the storylines and the general direction of the promotion.

The roster will be revealed by tomorrow and the 1st show will be up in a couple of days.

You know, I'm very similar in that I don't usually read RW because it's... real? I know I won't do a very good job of explaining it, but I think the way you described it is as good an explanation as any.

I'd make an exception for a rebooted Lucha Underground though. Excited to see who you bring on board.

Yes! A million times yes! :)

Lucha Underground? Awesome!

Rey Mysterio Jr. taking the reigns? Fun!

I'm excited to see what you do with LU!

Great to see you E-V getting excited on this. It's a big ask now to live upto that. :o

This should be a fun read, I absolutely loved the first two seasons and it is by far the most I've enjoyed an American wrestling company in years so it'll be interesting to see how you get on. Will be following :D

Thanks man. It was my favorite as well and the only time i enjoyed wrestling.

You know, I'm very similar in that I don't usually read RW because it's... real? I know I won't do a very good job of explaining it, but I think the way you described it is as good an explanation as any.

I'd make an exception for a rebooted Lucha Underground though. Excited to see who you bring on board.

Thanks man. I may copy some of your EMLL ideas for this diary. Hope to get permission from you.

The roster has been revealed although some wrestlers will be revealed in due course.

Thanks for checking this out.

Thanks man. I may copy some of your EMLL ideas for this diary. Hope to get permission from you.

The roster has been revealed although some wrestlers will be revealed in due course.

Thanks for checking this out.

Sure :)

The roster is shaping up nicely, some interesting factions in there for sure. Got my eyes on Bandido who fits the product nicely.

This is my first attempt at a RW diary. Normally i don't do RW because i can't remove their pre-conceived notions

Same problem here. Also when real life ineviatbly ends up deviating from what's going on in my diary.

If there's one place you can get away with it, it's Lucha Underground. They re-named, re-gimmicked and re-aligned several well known wrestlers from AAA and the US indies.

Really loved LU, especially their first couple of seasons, so I'll be keeping tabs on this diary.

Sure :)

The roster is shaping up nicely, some interesting factions in there for sure. Got my eyes on Bandido who fits the product nicely.

Yeah, this is looking pretty awesome.

Same problem here. Also when real life ineviatbly ends up deviating from what's going on in my diary.

If there's one place you can get away with it, it's Lucha Underground. They re-named, re-gimmicked and re-aligned several well known wrestlers from AAA and the US indies.

Really loved LU, especially their first couple of seasons, so I'll be keeping tabs on this diary.

Thanks guys for all your support. The 1st piece of Temple Saga will be up just about now.

Nice Start, I like the flavour behind the backstory of the SCS. I wonder if we'll see them expand towards that number of 10 as time goes on.

LU Trios Championship Qualifier: Aerovillians vs Sin City Sirens

SCS did just get the first Temple Saga introduction... but maybe you're doing that to throw us off. Either way, let's go with SCS.

Highway Alex vs Gage

This is where my limited knowledge of RW is going to come into play. I'm going to go with Gage, but it's more of a conflip.

El Hijo de Rey Mysterio vs Bestia 666

I'm guessing Bestia 666 is going to be a big threat, and El Hijo de Rey Mysterio is going to get the slow burn up to being a star tecnico, but we'll see.

Curious if I'm the only one here, but it feels a bit weird to see Thunder Rosa under her usual (NWA?) gimmick instead of the Kobra Moon one :D

LU Trios Championship Qualifier: Aerovillians vs Sin City Sirens

Much more mileage in the girl group, both creatively and in terms of starpower/ring skill. Plus losing to little male high flyers here would rob them of any legitimacy right from the start.

Highway Alex vs Gage

Don't think Shelley will even consider losing to this guy, but there might be a post-match gang attack on him to establish the heel group as a threat

El Hijo de Rey Mysterio vs Bestia 666

Giving the babyface a struggle to have a storyline around

<p>LU Trios Championship Qualifier: <strong>Aerovillians</strong> vs Sin City Sirens</p><p>

- hoping Sexy Star and Jimmy Havoc both lose their heads relatively soon.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Highway Alex</strong> vs Gage</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Hijo de Rey Mysterio</strong> vs Bestia 666</p>

Curious if I'm the only one here, but it feels a bit weird to see Thunder Rosa under her usual (NWA?) gimmick instead of the Kobra Moon one :D

She was a reptile then, now she is an agent of anger now. :D

Thanks for all the support guys. The 1st show will be up soon. I am tinkering with the presentation a bit.