So there's no way to replicate SOTBPW Luchador?

I always took the Luchador! as being like the original NXT, where it was a "reality" competition. Since the idea came in the first TEW released after that version of NXT was a thing, it made sense to me.

I actually ran a version of it in a TCW game once upon a time. It was a really great to bring up development guys or indie stars without jobbing them immediately. Basically, I stuck each wrestler with a mentor, and each for each win over the course of a month, they would get points. Instead of having a fan vote to eliminate guys, the two guys with the least amount of points would fight and the loser would be eliminated. Rinse and repeat until there was only one man standing.

It's something I've always wanted to attempt, especially in previous SOTBPW saves.

I feel like it needs to be its' own brand with its' own show on a company owned broadcaster to do without causing significant penalties to pop though.

I'm not sure doing it basically 0 pop would be a good idea.

The reality TV show feature you described is in WMMA not TEW 20202.

You can create round robin tournaments. You can create a new TV show and feature nothing but that round robin tournament and you could replicate something like that fairly closely with a lot of control over wins and losses and pop shifts. than the "Reality TV show" format of how WMMA does it. IF you have your own broadcaster you can even cancel the show for a few weeks after the tournament ends to mimic "seasons" of the show. All kinds of things you can do.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="codey_v2" data-cite="codey_v2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51291" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I always took the Luchador! as being like the original NXT, where it was a "reality" competition. Since the idea came in the first TEW released after that version of NXT was a thing, it made sense to me. <p> </p><p> I actually ran a version of it in a TCW game once upon a time. It was a really great to bring up development guys or indie stars without jobbing them immediately. Basically, I stuck each wrestler with a mentor, and each for each win over the course of a month, they would get points. Instead of having a fan vote to eliminate guys, the two guys with the least amount of points would fight and the loser would be eliminated. Rinse and repeat until there was only one man standing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could easily run a story of a guy always being bottom but winning when the stakes were raised.</p>