Computer specifications

This isn't an exact answer for your question but TEW doesn't require much to run at all. Obviously the better the CPU (I think?) the faster load times would be but the game runs absolutely fine on almost any modern system. I had a middle of the road laptop from like 2014 that ran TEW2020 just fine, even on hefty real world mods.

This isn't an exact answer for your question but TEW doesn't require much to run at all. Obviously the better the CPU (I think?) the faster load times would be but the game runs absolutely fine on almost any modern system. I had a middle of the road laptop from like 2014 that ran TEW2020 just fine, even on hefty real world mods.

My problem is the one i have runs like shit if i have TEW and a web browser open at the same time

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Masson26" data-cite="Masson26" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51492" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My problem is the one i have runs like shit if i have TEW and a web browser open at the same time</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know what the specs are for your current computer but TEW runs on pretty much anything above a baked potato. Right now I have TEW20 open alongside Chrome with 70 tabs open (YouTube videos, forums, Patreon, etc), the Steam store, and Irfanview and I'm not having any slowdown at all. Any modern prefab computer you'd buy from Best Buy or the like will run TEW as smooth as glass (DO NOT buy 'notebook' computers).</p><p> </p><p> My 3-year old laptop's specs are:</p><p> </p><p> i5-6300HQ, 16 gigs of RAM, GeForce GTX 960M, 512 gig SSD, 2TB external drive</p><p> </p><p> Those specs would probably run $500 nowadays (external drive not included), if that.</p>

Like others have said, TEW really doesn't require anything at all to run. You just want a decent processor, 8GB to 16GB of RAM (depending on what you do alongside TEW regularly), and you absolutely want the OS and TEW files on an SSD and not a HDD. You will see the biggest jump in terms of loading when you pair a decent CPU with a good SSD. Everything else truly doesn't matter for TEW itself.