What is the longest event that you ever booked in TEW2020?

I once did a joke show, in which every match was a 90 minute long match, all with different road agent notes, even if these notes don't work with a 90 minute long match

I think it was 20 matches or something, with the final matches all getting yellow or lower ratings

I do a max length show once a year I call "Marathon". Super original and edgy I know.

But yea I do one a year. If you have guys with stamina its nice to have an event when they can go long and you can really challenge yourself and see what they can do. Super fun with Perfect Crowd Theory on. I'll admit if I were trying to go for nothing but perfect A+ "99-100" events all year it wouldn't be effective because its the show I'm most likely to bomb all year but it's fun. Some years I do a tournament some years I just have a bunch of really long matches. In this save I've made things quite easy for myself so I'm not bragging. I have a massive developmental system I can borrow road agents and refs from but if you run a show where lots of local workers are unemployed you can do the same thing without spending a ton of money to do it once a year for fun like I do.

I do a max length show once a year I call "Marathon". Super original and edgy I know.

But yea I do one a year. If you have guys with stamina its nice to have an event when they can go long and you can really challenge yourself and see what they can do. Super fun with Perfect Crowd Theory on. I'll admit if I were trying to go for nothing but perfect A+ "99-100" events all year it wouldn't be effective because its the show I'm most likely to bomb all year but it's fun. Some years I do a tournament some years I just have a bunch of really long matches. In this save I've made things quite easy for myself so I'm not bragging. I have a massive developmental system I can borrow road agents and refs from but if you run a show where lots of local workers are unemployed you can do the same thing without spending a ton of money to do it once a year for fun like I do.

I have done long shows (Don't know the whole event time) But I had to borrow refs and RA. I wanna do a 24 hour show once in my save.