Some features that I think could be useful

I was playing with my save yesterday and something that got me thinking happened. Basically, I'm playing with TheWho87 mod and using AEW, and WWE and NJPW offered some contracts to some of my workers, who had contracts with me and AAA. I think that if I'm competing against WWE to keep my worker under my company, the game should not give me the block because I have a deal with AAA that we can't steal from each other. I mean, we both lose the worker if the other company signs him.

Another thing I was thinking is, wouldn't be cool if there was a particular speech to a worker to make him take a worker under his wings?

I was playing with my save yesterday and something that got me thinking happened. Basically, I'm playing with TheWho87 mod and using AEW, and WWE and NJPW offered some contracts to some of my workers, who had contracts with me and AAA. I think that if I'm competing against WWE to keep my worker under my company, the game should not give me the block because I have a deal with AAA that we can't steal from each other. I mean, we both lose the worker if the other company signs him.

I've struggled with this one in the past, where your No-Stealing Agreement ends up meaning that you both end up losing out on a worker. There needs to be something somewhere to help you try and prevent that, even if it means violating the agreement...maybe an exception for that situation?

Another thing I was thinking is, wouldn't be cool if there was a particular speech to a worker to make him take a worker under his wings?

I think this is something that can be expanded upon in general. I love the "Talk to Worker" feature, and I'd love to see a whole raft of things put into it. Asking a worker to mentor somebody would be an amazing add (among other things).

St.T

I'm with you on the "No Stealing Agreement" issue. It was why I hated playing CZCW. You can't lock workers up to Exclusive contracts without "stealing" them from your friendly companies.

Could there be a way to set it up so that members of your alliance and/or friendly promotions could still use your exclusive contracts? Maybe an agreement in the contract that said X company(ies?) can also use this worker despite the Exclusive contract?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ciccio" data-cite="Ciccio" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51647" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was playing with my save yesterday and something that got me thinking happened. Basically, I'm playing with TheWho87 mod and using AEW, and WWE and NJPW offered some contracts to some of my workers, who had contracts with me and AAA. I think that if I'm competing against WWE to keep my worker under my company, the game should not give me the block because I have a deal with AAA that we can't steal from each other. I mean, we both lose the worker if the other company signs him.<p> </p><p> Another thing I was thinking is, wouldn't be cool if there was a particular speech to a worker to make him take a worker under his wings?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can think of a gamy work around for the first one, use the in game editor, make his/her AAA contract for only 1 day. Then compete with WWE for the worker the following day. (Alternatively you could try to see if you can get him to sign a long-term non-exclusive ironclad with you over the WWE/NJPW exclusive deals.)</p><p> </p><p> For the second you can currently just create that relationship, but would be cool to have the talk to option. </p><p> </p><p> I would totally be in favor of both of these things being changed in the normal game play though.</p>