[DOTM]WCW 1998: Too Big To Fail?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diary Update:

You will notice that there has been less activity lately with this project and there is a reason for that. To be frank, trying to recreate the past isn't as thrilling to me as other options and I am considering what those other options are.

However, I do not want to quit this project as I have had (and still do have) lots of plans for the future. It just won't be my main priority anymore. Once I decide what my next project will be, this will be a secondary project.

Most importantly I want to say thank you so much for reading this and for supporting this for the last year. It has meant everything and I hope that you will follow and support the next endeavor! :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any chance sharing what ideas your considering or at least the promotions you're kicking around?<p> </p><p> Either way, you know I'll follow along. Shoot me a PM if you remember whenever you start the new one with a link!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I have an idea in mind and when it is time, will def share. And I absolutely will PM you with the new link. Thanks for all of your support, Jaysin!!</p>

• 2 years later...