Things I dislike and like in this game

Sigh...why can no one have any complaints about something in the game without someone or several someones come crashing down on them on some spectrum of rudeness? This has been going on for years, and it is actually harming the game. Why?

I'd love to see how many active users GDS had prior to the release of TEW2020 compared to now. Exactly what you describe is why I no longer visit GDS on a daily basis, it isn't even a favorite bookmark anymore. I have issues with TEW and I have things I enjoy but I keep all of that to myself now. What is the point of posting on a forum when 90% of the replies are unwelcoming at best?

I was like this playing the demo I just wasn't that into it but I recently got the full 2020 about a week ago & now I'm loving it I think if you're like me & spent easily a couple of hundred hours on 16 its the old comfy shoe thing you just need to break in the next pair of shoes sure it might give you sore feet for a wile but they will wear in.

It def took me a while to get into this version and at first i preferred the last version. however after about 6months in game i starting enjoying it a lot more.

there are things i dislike, but not enjoy to put me off playing.

my only thing that has ruined my current save is that i lost a big TV deal and no one will touch me for 12 months so i'm a bit screwed and cannot grow my product anymore. this does seem stupid that no one will touch me for a static 12 month period, this period should be variable based on my product / smaller broadcasters taking me on (for poorer financial deals)

its also crazy that i could pump unlimited money into my company via the editor, but cannot remove this TV issue

You could possibly open your own broadcaster to at least get shows on air.

I'd love to see how many active users GDS had prior to the release of TEW2020 compared to now. Exactly what you describe is why I no longer visit GDS on a daily basis, it isn't even a favorite bookmark anymore. I have issues with TEW and I have things I enjoy but I keep all of that to myself now. What is the point of posting on a forum when 90% of the replies are unwelcoming at best?

I was thinking almost the same thing, For a new release TEW game the forums are pretty dead. The mods forum 6 months into a new game is a ghost town. In my time zone only 9 threads have had any activity today.

The only issue I have is the data that comes with the game and the 15 year old pictures it comes with.

<p>As a newbie to TEW and no real experience of the other games, )I dabbled with 2016) I have found 2020 to be a lot more intuitive and easy to pick up. I am sure there will be little things that might annoy me, but it is a game after all and you cant replicate everything/need some controls. but all in all I have found it a great game</p><p> </p><p>

As for the board, I felt a bit anxious posting noob questions fearing the response for what is a cult game, but anyone who has replied has been a great help for what are daft questions</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Basmat01" data-cite="Basmat01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51861" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking almost the same thing, For a new release TEW game the forums are pretty dead. The mods forum 6 months into a new game is a ghost town. In my time zone only 9 threads have had any activity today. <p> </p><p> The only issue I have is the data that comes with the game and the 15 year old pictures it comes with.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree. This forum has been super dead compared to the old days.</p>

<p>One thing i noticed when doing a long watch in RWC is the game doesn't develop talent quick enough with popularity and it's more this mod but the fact the game allows so many wrestlers to compete at a high level deep into their 40's is a bit silly. </p><p> </p><p>

There's a noticeable drop off in many wrestlers, especially those that need high athletics to perform how they do.</p>

As a newbie to TEW and no real experience of the other games, )I dabbled with 2016) I have found 2020 to be a lot more intuitive and easy to pick up. I am sure there will be little things that might annoy me, but it is a game after all and you cant replicate everything/need some controls. but all in all I have found it a great game

As for the board, I felt a bit anxious posting noob questions fearing the response for what is a cult game, but anyone who has replied has been a great help for what are daft questions

never thought about this but your right, the odd post i've added for help.... the replies have been far from helpful

I've been here (mostly except when I got run off the board and then didn't have internet for a couple of years) from literally day 1 of TEW, and it has always had this problem to some degree. Why people think they have to be the gateway to anything going into the game instead of relying on Adam has frustrated me for a long time. And your offer of help off of the board isn't going to solve anything. The problems need to be out in the open so ADAM can see them to fix them. You, me, or anyone else, while helpful can't fix the code.

And I would guarantee you that the dead board and the dead modding board are 100% correlated. Modding with 2020 is pure hell, which it really shouldn't be, and the converter is wildly inconsistent on certain things. Thus, the staggering lack of mods finished for 2020 and the most popular mods from previous versions were done by newcomers, which God bless them for doing it so we have something.